Hello. Has anyone come across the issue with Danior (sp?) in Solitude where he's supposed to be a client, yet he sits inside the ship and when you go to speak with him he says that you're not supposed to be in there.  Clearly, he is the one to be spoken to as he has an arrow over his head.  I thought maybe he'd come out and walk home to Solitude, but he just stays inside the ship.

Anyone else coming across this problem?  Is there a workaround perhaps?  Like tell the quest giver (forgot her name) that you can't do it?

Jup, depending on which job it is you should be able to tell the questgiver you can't do it.

Just installed the mod recently, I like it.

I had a problem with the first Female Prostitution Job with no map marker but read in posts that the client was probably killed. Okay, set the stage by console and all other clients appeared with a map marker after that so far.

A lot of the other quests did not start and am up to a 45/45. The only ones I got were Blackmail, Male, Female and Guard Prostitution Jobs. The secret document in the Treasury Safe, the Mill workers job and of course the Expansion Guards job.

Esmerelda only gave the first one. I will activate the others via the console.

I see Kodlak is one who is dead and will console that stage. 

Can't wait to see what else you have planned for this mod.

Thanks

Hey, just downloaded this mod and I'm having trouble starting it.

I found a beggar in Whiterun and went through the diologue to start Returning a Favor. However, I cannot move past this quest no matter how many times I "Try Again" (tried at least 20 times before I stopped counting). After reading some more of this thread I realized that this is a bug you are aware of and fixing.

In the meantime though, is there a way I can skip this quest? (console command maybe? I'm kinda new to pc skyrim and hence am a bit ignorant of such things.)

Also, an interesting bug happened. After getting nowhere with the Whiterun beggar, I took a carriage to Solitude and decided to try my luck there. It being my first time in Solitude, I had to sit through Rogvir's execution. This is when things got odd. After he was beheaded I was told I had failed the Black Mail job, which I never acquired (like I said, still stuck on the beggar). Didn't really cause any problems for me but I thought I should let you know.

Anyhow, whatever help you guys can give would be most appreciated.

I found a beggar in Whiterun and went through the diologue to start Returning a Favor. However, I cannot move past this quest no matter how many times I "Try Again" (tried at least 20 times before I stopped counting). After reading some more of this thread I realized that this is a bug you are aware of and fixing.

In the meantime though, is there a way I can skip this quest? (console command maybe? I'm kinda new to pc skyrim and hence am a bit ignorant of such things.)

Also, an interesting bug happened. After getting nowhere with the Whiterun beggar, I took a carriage to Solitude and decided to try my luck there. It being my first time in Solitude, I had to sit through Rogvir's execution. This is when things got odd. After he was beheaded I was told I had failed the Black Mail job, which I never acquired (like I said, still stuck on the beggar). Didn't really cause any problems for me but I thought I should let you know.

Anyhow, whatever help you guys can give would be most appreciated.

What you are looking for is SLG01. Open the console(~) and type "setstage slg01 30"(31 or 32) and it should move to stage 40 which is meet Melisa. She will send you on the next quest, stage 50.

Anytime you are stuck, enter in the console "help SLG 4" and it will list SexLab Guild items. You are looking for the quests which will have the names. If you the type "sqs SLG01" it will show the stages for that quest. Save first because some are failure stages.

Another thing is to look up the quest in the Creation Kit and you can go to the quest listings after making SexLab Guild the active file and there will be an asterisk behind the listings. Then you can see what ones you need.

Hope this helps.

What version of SexLab are you using? You need to have a oral skill > 0 to pass the test, and in some versions below 1.58 there was a bug that meant that skill never rose.

Hope this helps.

Worked like a charm, thanks!

What version of SexLab are you using? You need to have a oral skill > 0 to pass the test, and in some versions below 1.58 there was a bug that meant that skill never rose.

Ah, then that's the problem, I'm using 1.57

BTW, a couple of bugs/oddities I noticed.

Not really a bug, just something to note: after joining the guild, my first blackmail quest target was Rogvir (the guy who gets executed almost immediately in Solitude). Not game breaking or even immersion breaking, but it could be frustrating to run to Solitude from Falkreath and then run all the way back just to fail a quest. Not sure if you want to/can take this out, just figured I'd mention it.

Later, when on the quest to recruit workers, I had difficulties talking to the guy in the Windhelm jail (he was just far back enough in his cell that I couldn't talk to him) easily fixed by spawning a copy of his cell key, but a bit immersion breaking.

A couple bugs are to be expected though. All in all, great mod, really enjoying it.

Hope this helps.

Worked like a charm, thanks!

Ah, then that's the problem, I'm using 1.57

BTW, a couple of bugs/oddities I noticed.

Not really a bug, just something to note: after joining the guild, my first blackmail quest target was Rogvir (the guy who gets executed almost immediately in Solitude). Not game breaking or even immersion breaking, but it could be frustrating to run to Solitude from Falkreath and then run all the way back just to fail a quest. Not sure if you want to/can take this out, just figured I'd mention it.

Later, when on the quest to recruit workers, I had difficulties talking to the guy in the Windhelm jail (he was just far back enough in his cell that I couldn't talk to him) easily fixed by spawning a copy of his cell key, but a bit immersion breaking.

A couple bugs are to be expected though. All in all, great mod, really enjoying it.

Thx ^^

Removing Rogvir from the possible NPC's for the quest is very easy so I'll get on that.

I'm gonna give moving the prison guy a shot but that's harder because a lot of people have him spawning outside of his cell as well.

The person in the prison cell, I checked his X and Y position to see which would move him and moved him just enough to talk to him. It did not cause any side effect.

I have had several special clients from Luna but none so far have had a marker. By the pay, I am assuming these are influential people. Could only finish by using the console. Being my game has vanilla Skyrim completed, is this all dead people so far?

Can't wait to see what else you have in mind for this mod.

Thanks

I started over from a save before having this mod installed. I could not figure out why some mods were not starting.

After looking through on the CK, I see that my rank was not high enough. I thought after hitting the 45, that was as high as it goes.

Are there plans to continue with the counter or other in game ways to see your rank without checking the global rank via the console?

I am anxious to try the quests out as they become available.

Thanks and really liking this mod.

The person in the prison cell, I checked his X and Y position to see which would move him and moved him just enough to talk to him. It did not cause any side effect.

I have had several special clients from Luna but none so far have had a marker. By the pay, I am assuming these are influential people. Could only finish by using the console. Being my game has vanilla Skyrim completed, is this all dead people so far?

Can't wait to see what else you have in mind for this mod.

Thanks

I started over from a save before having this mod installed. I could not figure out why some mods were not starting.

After looking through on the CK, I see that my rank was not high enough. I thought after hitting the 45, that was as high as it goes.

Are there plans to continue with the counter or other in game ways to see your rank without checking the global rank via the console?

I am anxious to try the quests out as they become available.

Thanks and really liking this mod.

Thx ^^

Yeah the counter will go a bit higher for sure. I'm probably going to add in a final counter that just keeps on counting even when you've already unlocked all the rewards/quests.

In the current version the special job is bugged, it's fixed for the next one though.

That would be great, thanks.

For those of us newer to this mod and after looking through the CK, just wonder if a line of dialogue could be added that would say your ranking or status is not high enough for additional quests.

It would not be needed for Luna or Arianna as you talk to them always. This might answer a lot of questions. Another mod, Captured Dreams has a ledger in the shop, maybe something like this would be possible with 100 listed as needed to unlock all quests, or whatever ranking you need. It could list the number of jobs completed in all categories. 

I suppose the problem with having quests using people that are dead is a tougher issue to deal with as some quests are random but the major quests with Belathor(spelling?) and Kodlak . Kodlak is dead and I am head of the Companions, and other posts have Belathor dead by vampires.

Is it a possibility to add an NPC in thoses locations to act as a fill in, maybe Kodlak's old trusted friend and advisor and Belathor's investor/ partner to take their places in the quests?

This might be a solution to an ongoing problem with the Guilds main quest NPC's who are vulnerable or expected to be dead at some point.

I know you have lots of ideas tossed at you in these posts and just appreciate all the work you have done on this mod and all decisions are yours to make. It is easy to ask and harder to make than we realize, when looking at the mod in CK, I truly understand this.

Thanks for all.

Did anyone find a solution for Belethors Dialogue not appearing?

I'm poking around in the CK myself atm, but can't find a solution. There's just NO reason AT ALL for the dialogue not to be there!

I tried skipping Belethor with commands only to have the same problem with Leigelf.

For those of us newer to this mod and after looking through the CK, just wonder if a line of dialogue could be added that would say your ranking or status is not high enough for additional quests.

It would not be needed for Luna or Arianna as you talk to them always. This might answer a lot of questions. Another mod, Captured Dreams has a ledger in the shop, maybe something like this would be possible with 100 listed as needed to unlock all quests, or whatever ranking you need. It could list the number of jobs completed in all categories. 

I suppose the problem with having quests using people that are dead is a tougher issue to deal with as some quests are random but the major quests with Belathor(spelling?) and Kodlak . Kodlak is dead and I am head of the Companions, and other posts have Belathor dead by vampires.

Is it a possibility to add an NPC in thoses locations to act as a fill in, maybe Kodlak's old trusted friend and advisor and Belathor's investor/ partner to take their places in the quests?

This might be a solution to an ongoing problem with the Guilds main quest NPC's who are vulnerable or expected to be dead at some point.

I know you have lots of ideas tossed at you in these posts and just appreciate all the work you have done on this mod and all decisions are yours to make. It is easy to ask and harder to make than we realize, when looking at the mod in CK, I truly understand this.

Thanks for all.

I think adding something in game might break immersion a little. I'm thinking about adding a little graph as an attachment to the first post.

I've already put in one exception for one of the NPC's that dies in one of the quests. I think that was Kodlak but I'm not sure. If he is dead he is simply removed from the quest(you are the person with his influence and having you do yourself would be silly).

I'm unsure about the Belethor issue though... I could have that assistant that is in his shop take over but his assistant dies rather easily as well. I'm going to make Belethor essential, and then it would only be an issue if you have him die before you install the mod.

I'm poking around in the CK myself atm, but can't find a solution. There's just NO reason AT ALL for the dialogue not to be there!

I tried skipping Belethor with commands only to have the same problem with Leigelf.

Have you tried opening the console and typing "SQV SLG01"? If a lot of NONE pops up that would be the problem(this would mean one of the aliases can't be found and the quest doesn't work correctly if it can't find all of them)

Ok, I've tryed the command and didn't get any NONEs.

--- Papyrus ---
SLG01QuestScript:
Script state = ""
::Alias_Melisa_var = alias Melisa on quest SLG01 (55003511)
- 1 Aliases for quest 'SLG01' (55003511)-
REF 'Melisa'->'' (5500557B)
--- Quest state ---
Enabled? Yes
State: Running
Current stage: 50
Priority: 90

Edit: I've deleted the Requirement for the Ref to be Leigelf and the dialogue still doesn't appear. Even though everyone using the correct voice should offer the dialogue now. Other NPCs using the same voice don't offer the dialogue either. What the hell is the difference between Belethor's / Leigelf's dialogue and the beggar's dialogue? The beggar works, the others don't. I want to throw the CK at a wall now!  :@

Thanks for all.

I think adding something in game might break immersion a little. I'm thinking about adding a little graph as an attachment to the first post.

I've already put in one exception for one of the NPC's that dies in one of the quests. I think that was Kodlak but I'm not sure. If he is dead he is simply removed from the quest(you are the person with his influence and having you do yourself would be silly).

I'm unsure about the Belethor issue though... I could have that assistant that is in his shop take over but his assistant dies rather easily as well. I'm going to make Belethor essential, and then it would only be an issue if you have him die before you install the mod.

Have you tried opening the console and typing "SQV SLG01"? If a lot of NONE pops up that would be the problem(this would mean one of the aliases can't be found and the quest doesn't work correctly if it can't find all of them)

Thanks, that will solve the Belethor issue, he is alive in my save game. Others would just have to "placeatme" command through the console.

Understand the Kodlak issue, I know Skor dies also but , is it Vignar would be 2nd in command now is a possibility instead of Kodlak if that would be an easier fix.

A graph would be great, anything you can do would be of great assistance.

Thanks.

Ok, I've tryed the command and didn't get any NONEs.

--- Papyrus ---

SLG01QuestScript:

Script state = ""

::Alias_Melisa_var = alias Melisa on quest SLG01 (55003511)

- 1 Aliases for quest 'SLG01' (55003511)-

REF 'Melisa'->'' (5500557B)

--- Quest state ---

Enabled? Yes

State: Running

Current stage: 50

Priority: 90

Edit: I've deleted the Requirement for the Ref to be Leigelf and the dialogue still doesn't appear. Even though everyone using the correct voice should offer the dialogue now. Other NPCs using the same voice don't offer the dialogue either. What the hell is the difference between Belethor's / Leigelf's dialogue and the beggar's dialogue? The beggar works, the others don't. I want to throw the CK at a wall now!  :@

I tried to do a quest by console and it did not work properly, my ranking was not high enough to start it so I am starting from before I installed this mod to run it again.

Another thing that might break the quest is if another mod loaded afterwards changes Belethor. Check your mods after the Guild mod to see if he is listed, Leigelf also.

Good luck.

SLG loads last in my loadorder, so there should be no mod afterwards.

Anyway I've started a new character and a few bugs from other mods suddenly aren't there (I didn't change anything about my loadorder or modlist). If I'm lucky the dialogue-bug is gone, too.

SLG loads last in my loadorder, so there should be no mod afterwards.

Anyway I've started a new character and a few bugs from other mods suddenly aren't there (I didn't change anything about my loadorder or modlist). If I'm lucky the dialogue-bug is gone, too.

If it still persists, try reinstalling Fuz Ro Doh. Mine is version 60 and the dialog works fine.

I have this mod in about in the 60 % to 70 % of my list.

I already have Fuz Ro Doh installed. The result of my new playthrough is that when I read the recruitment-letter the task isn't completed in the quest-journal. I still get the new objective to visit Belethor though. Belethor won't talk to me and says "You're not supposed to be here!". I used setcellglobal WhiterunBelethorsGeneralGoods 1 to make him talk to me, but still no dialogue. I've tryed SLG-V666 and SLG-V09.

Something not compatible? Mods sometimes do not play together very well. I would suggest listing your mods here and maybe someone had the same problem with a conflicting mod that you are running. It has to be something messing it up.

Good luck.

i'm stuck on the 'a heated conspiracy' quest.

i talked to urag first and then after that it told me to "talk to the librarian again" but the quest marker moved to maven black briar and neither of them have any dialogue options to continue the quest

I had started the Guild over from a previous save and am up to a 60 ranking. I was going through the quests in the CK to see how far left to start more new quests. I see most require SLG05 to become available which is a 100 ranking.

The one quest that should have started at 40 was the Carriage Quest except there is no start script for this quest. I see in the BSA a slgectcarriagescript which seems to handle the interaction with the drivers and an endscript.

Some of the Globals seem to not be registering jobs done. The only ones I am getting are the next goal, sextrack and prostitution jobs, but not the female prostitution jobs and the others.

Am I missing something or is something else messing me up?

Thanks.

I had started the Guild over from a previous save and am up to a 60 ranking. I was going through the quests in the CK to see how far left to start more new quests. I see most require SLG05 to become available which is a 100 ranking.

The one quest that should have started at 40 was the Carriage Quest except there is no start script for this quest. I see in the BSA a slgectcarriagescript which seems to handle the interaction with the drivers and an endscript.

Some of the Globals seem to not be registering jobs done. The only ones I am getting are the next goal, sextrack and prostitution jobs, but not the female prostitution jobs and the others.

Thanks.

SLG05 ("clothes for a reputation") should be available from 35 and onward.

The problem with looking at someone else his programming is that it is only remotely readable if there are comments to explain what everything does. Since I never expected anyone to open it up there are no comments explaining how it works.

Therefore you never know what is actually going on and what does and doesn't work(unless you really start dissecting the whole thing).

In order to be sure I checked everything you mentioned and it's all fine. You can PM me if you want an explanation of how it all comes together.

i talked to urag first and then after that it told me to "talk to the librarian again" but the quest marker moved to maven black briar and neither of them have any dialogue options to continue the quest

That's wierd. Are you running V0.9?

You could try talking to the archmage see if that helps anything.

Thanks.

SLG05 ("clothes for a reputation") should be available from 35 and onward.

The problem with looking at someone else his programming is that it is only remotely readable if there are comments to explain what everything does. Since I never expected anyone to open it up there are no comments explaining how it works.

Therefore you never know what is actually going on and what does and doesn't work(unless you really start dissecting the whole thing).

In order to be sure I checked everything you mentioned and it's all fine. You can PM me if you want an explanation of how it all comes together.

That's wierd. Are you running V0.9?

You could try talking to the archmage see if that helps anything.

I apologize, it has been a rough couple days with poison ivy and not sleeping.

I was looking at the player dialog in the quests section and mistook the sex counter for ranking rather than indexes in the sex counter quest. At a 60 ranking, I should have unlocked most quests but get nothing more from Esmerelda after the Steal the Cherry Quest.

The globals still screwy though. I will try placing the mod near the end of my load list to see if this helps but nothing else should conflict with it and the other mods I run.

Thanks for your input and help.

P.S. Just can't seem to get the clothes quest going. If I setstage through the console I get no quest markers. Any suggestions? Would appreciate any help.