For the quest "a potion for love" while talking to maven black briar, I said "how am I supposed to find that much money" or something similar. she answered by saying "I know a guy" but my only quest objective is to find 50 000 gold and there are no quest markers. Is there a specific objective in mind, or am I just meant to acquire that gold by any means necessary?

This is one of the still in development quests. If you have an idea for what maven might have for you, please share.

To go along with what Calarand said above I had the same cdt with the black mail job except it was with the old guy in the white phial in windhelm.  Also it kept giving me a prostitution job for an invisible guy in the warens of markarth, it wasnt the go see [....] thing, i think the guys name was dastrin or something, but he was simply just not there.  The dialogue didnt bother me that much but i agree their was times where it got annoying, especially the clients saying beautifully instead of beautiful.

I like the clients coming to the guild idea that would add some flavor and also provide an easier way to gain rep as the whole grinding process was slightly arduous.   I would like to see the mill quest line fleshed out a bit more both during the quest and after its over, something like a randomly reoccurring job from Luna saying the mill lady needs help with the guys or the guys are requesting your services.  Both options left me wanting more after it was over.  More recruitment quests like that would be cool, as well as some others that add a sense of danger to the job, orcs and bandits like hookers too.  Still over all i enjoyed playing the mod again i just feel it could use more meat all around.

Someone already generously offered to proofread my mod, but thanks for offering.

If you (whenever you get one of the bugged quests) check the ID of the client I can remove them from appearing in future releases.

I'm also very happy with suggestions for new content, it's just that I need the coming few months for personal stuff. So I won't be making anything big in a few months :(

The mod is configured to not target child NPC's, but I'll add a warning to the mod description.

I'm aware of the job cancel option being on the wrong person and it will be fixed.

This is awkward... I checked... and... There is nothing wrong with the Dandre thing... Sooooo, are you sure you are a female? ^^

Finished the main quest and did about 60 jobs afterwards.  I didnt find any major problems untill after the main quest.  The female prostitution job and the recruitment job disappeared and the special job isn't choosing a client, it worked the first time and thats it.

The special jobs need some fixing... I'll look into the female prostitution job and recruitment jobs.

I got a special quest from Emereslda (spelling?), I have to recruit 5 workers, however going to the one in Solitude the prisoner will not approach me I cannot get her to talk with me? Am I missing something here? Thanks in advanced..

There shouldn't be a prisoner in solitude... Do you mean the Guy on the solitude wall or the one in the windhelm prison?

This is awkward... I checked... and... There is nothing wrong with the Dandre thing... Sooooo, are you sure you are a female? ^^

It might be because i changed my appearance, not race, half way through the main quest using the change race spell mod, that could have caused some gender confusion.

I'm also very happy with suggestions for new content, it's just that I need the coming few months for personal stuff. So I won't be making anything big in a few months :(

The mod is configured to not target child NPC's, but I'll add a warning to the mod description.

I did not mean to urge or prod you with the new suggestions! :) Take ALL the time you need, real life takes precedence over everything else and we'll definitely be here when you get back. This mod is worth waiting for.

I know next to nothing about the inner works of the game, but from what I managed to observe, it seems the mods that make children killable mess with how the game sees them and turns them into adults, somehow. I've read reports of SexLab mods targetting them, adjusting height for animations and even making them pregnant, so... not your mod's fault, just how the game engine handles this particular change, I suppose.

My dragonborn is most definitely a female if those two lovely and bouncy jugs on her chest are anything to go by. ;) There was no gender/race change done on her, either, but she is a vampire, so maybe that had some negative effect... Dandre was there, though, and he did talk to her with proper dialog, he just did not approach the cell doors, standing practically motionless in the corner like a beaten puppy forcing me to use the command to get closer to him.

For the quest "a potion for love" while talking to maven black briar, I said "how am I supposed to find that much money" or something similar. she answered by saying "I know a guy" but my only quest objective is to find 50 000 gold and there are no quest markers. Is there a specific objective in mind, or am I just meant to acquire that gold by any means necessary?

This is one of the still in development quests. If you have an idea for what maven might have for you, please share.

I figured it might still be in development. I used console commands to get the gold and advance to the next stage, and the part where you speak to hamal  seemed too easy.

As for ideas perhaps have a few different quests that you would complete for a few thousand gold each, one could be some sort of orgy where you must have sex with like 5-10 guys (perhaps similar to radiant prostitutions military camp quests), another could be some sort of blackmail where somebody asks you to seduce someone's husband, one could be that Haelga is feeling ill and needs you to take a shift at her bunkhouse, and a last idea could be some bandit leader wants you to satisfy him and his clan.

one last thing, could it be possible to make some sort of walkthrough available for separate download on a .txt file or something? just because of the bugyness of certain quests and the incomplete nature of others (ex luna's special job, potion for love), it could come in handy knowing just what to do and if I've reached the current end of the line.

Please can someone help me?

I can't start the quest "Clothes for a reputation".

I got 35 reputation points and the message says to talk to Esmeralda but when I try she has no new talk option so I'mnot able to start the quest.

Thanks

Have you done the previous quest, To steal a cherry?

Hi TheSc, Thanks for your help.

Yes I did the To steal a cherry quest (I recovered the note from the safe and delivered it to Esmeralda) and it is marked as completed in the journal.

Same Problem here, did you find a solution?

Please can someone help me?

I can't start the quest "Clothes for a reputation".

I got 35 reputation points and the message says to talk to Esmeralda but when I try she has no new talk option so I'mnot able to start the quest.

Thanks

Have you done the previous quest, To steal a cherry?

Hi TheSc, Thanks for your help.

Yes I did the To steal a cherry quest (I recovered the note from the safe and delivered it to Esmeralda) and it is marked as completed in the journal.

Same Problem here, did you find a solution?

Hmmm,

try hitting SQV SLG05 and see if a stage comes up and all the alliases are filled. (stage should be 0)

Hmmm,

try hitting SQV SLG05 and see if a stage comes up and all the alliases are filled. (stage should be 0)

I´m not sure what it should Show but that´s how it looks.

Cool, something is wrong.

Question is... What?

Did you go on a rampage in whiterun at some point? (you know, walk into a few buildings, slaughter the innocent children, dual the hopeless men, rape the women)(it's mainly the killing of hopeless men that counts here)

Question is... What?

Did you go on a rampage in whiterun at some point? (you know, walk into a few buildings, slaughter the innocent children, dual the hopeless men, rape the women)(it's mainly the killing of hopeless men that counts here)

No,  sometimes my shouts hit guards/citizens when Dawnguard apears randomly at the whiterun gate, then they attack me, but i always reloaded when that happend.

(I´m a former Vampire Lord)

And i had to kill a Woodelf for the Dark Brotherhood and some Stormcoats when defending Whiterun.

Everyone else loves me.

Question is... What?

No,  sometimes my shouts hit guards/citizens when Dawnguard apears randomly at the whiterun gate, then they attack me, but i always reloaded when that happend.

(I´m a former Vampire Lord)

And i had to kill a Woodelf for the Dark Brotherhood and some Stormcoats when defending Whiterun.

Everyone else loves me.

Hmmmmm, do you have any mods that might change Whiterun or it's population?

Hmmmmm, do you have any mods that might change Whiterun or it's population?

The "Luxury Suite by Migal" is quiet near.

And Prison overhaul by xaz.

There´s no console command to activate the quest, is there?

There is, but your aliases aren't filling, and that would cause a lot of havoc while playing through the quest as well. Have you ever done anything with the creation kit?

I'm leaving now, will be back tomorrow to check on your answer and fix this ^^

The "Luxury Suite by Migal" is quiet near.

And Prison overhaul by xaz.

There´s no console command to activate the quest, is there?

There is, but your aliases aren't filling, and that would cause a lot of havoc while playing through the quest as well. Have you ever done anything with the creation kit?

I'm leaving now, will be back tomorrow to check on your answer and fix this ^^

No, i don´t even have it.

No, i don´t even have it.

One last thing we can try before it isn't avoidable to send you a separate ESP anymore... Can you move my mod to the very bottom of your load order?(above any mods that specifcly NEED to be at the bottom, but really as low as possible)

One last thing we can try before it isn't avoidable to send you a separate ESP anymore... Can you move my mod to the very bottom of your load order?(above any mods that specifcly NEED to be at the bottom, but really as low as possible)

I´ll try that.

---------------

Same as before. No new Dialog Options for Esmeralda.

By the way, BOSS sets your mod quite high in the load order. Is that wrong?

I wouldn't know, some problems similar to yours have been caused by it being too high in loadorder but I don't know if the other people used BOSS

Mod is pretty fun so far. .) One thing came up though. Everything worked fine till I finished the gather 5 workers windhelm prison part (forgot the guys name). Now every time I want to move to a different cell I get a ctd. It's definitely this mod as disabling it fixed the issue. Any idea on what might be causing this?

I cant progress the quest with Ticedoni.  Everytime the brawl starts, he eventually dies. He never stops combat. Ive moved the esp to the last in the load order, but still no good.  Its taking about 10-15 hits to kill him, so its not a 1-shot.

Try blocking and talking when he lost some health(what is normally considered a surrender) and see if you get any dialogue options.

No luck, kept saying "You want to have sexxxxx"

I ended up setting the stage of the quest via console, and managed to finish the quest line.

Lowering my game difficulty setting seemed to help with slapping Ticedoni.

On highest he wasnt sobering no matter how many times i punched him.

On lowest he sobered after 3rd hit.

ok I had the bug with the 'special job' and used the SQV SLGRSJ console command to fix it.   Later got another 'special job' and same thing with no pointer and no way to find the client.   the SLGRSJ doesn't work as it refers to the original quest.   Not really good with the console stuff so not sure what what the RSJ part stands for.   Can someone help me out with a way to find the client.   There is also not a way to cancel the second job so kind of stuck with it till I find the guy.

ok I had the bug with the 'special job' and used the SQV SLGRSJ console command to fix it.   Later got another 'special job' and same thing with no pointer and no way to find the client.   the SLGRSJ doesn't work as it refers to the original quest.   Not really good with the console stuff so not sure what what the RSJ part stands for.   Can someone help me out with a way to find the client.   There is also not a way to cancel the second job so kind of stuck with it till I find the guy.

Have you tried going to the same guy again? Coincidences are unlikely but they do happen ;)

The RSJ is just part of the quest ID (in this case it stands for Radiant Special Job)

I have run into a problem. Quest marker for Cumming for Many has disappeared. The quest for the 5 recruits completed without any hitch but after that Cumming for Many did not update. So I want to know what is the quest id of this quest or the next quest which should start. Weird thing is showquesttargets does not list the quest either. Thanks in advance...

Edit: never mind figured out the id. An excellent mod by the way TheSC

Brijit116 it should be quest slg04 if not then just do "help slg" (without quotes) in the console and it will list all of the Sex Lab Guild quests.

Me, I'm running into an issue on SLG06 after talking to the librarian about a book and getting a little action.

After I finished with the action it says I should talk to him again...

But there is nothing in his dialog list about the quest, and it puts an icon on Maven and along with moving the stage up to 15.

Now 1 thing I noticed is I hit 45 clients with the librarian, so I'm hoping that the one quest didn't fubar the other...

Anyhow.... What is the proper way to stop and restart this quest?

Well, I'll just back track a save or two and restart the more interesting run's (back to client 25 I go)....

Edit: started from a prev save, rolled through got to the same problem.

Then just went set it to 20, bang'd the Arksage, then bang'd somebody in riften, then it pointed me to the Yarl's quarters but gave no marker, up it from 40 to 50 at that point and it said talk to Maven, then I was able to complete the quest.

I'm running version 666 should I be running version 9 instead?

Oh and for the Add on mods you are thinking about.... Gang Bangs.

Ya gotta a Sex Guild and only 1 worker... Gang Bangs would make work go much faster....

Oh and maybe have a Pimp try to move in on the action???

Just a thought

Hi There

Just installed the mod days ago and been playing it. Nice idea i think, but there's a few problems ill list here very quick incase anyone got the same or have a workaround for it

- If i use Better Oblivion Sorting Software (BOSS) , currently v2.x , the load order probably setted automatically to be pretty high, and with That Load Order , When I advance the quest involving Belethor, before the scene with him , the game Crashed / CTD. My workaround would probably put SexLabGuild into the lowest of any SL framework Related mods, not the bottom of the load order, but here's another issue i got after that.

- The prostitution Job i got always says to meet unnamed NPC's (e.g "Meet [...] in Riften, Meet [...] in Windhelm, and so forth), and my progress currently no more than 10 clients or so.

Ill try digging for a workaround here, but if anyone have similar issues and got it working somehow, please share it with me, itll be most helpful ! Thanks