Fire Emblem Engage (Switch)

3 hours ago, lacolas said:

You you explain how to do it?

all I have done now is delete the multi texture at the place that I already edit mesh and still have weird result

Rather than deleting the area, you wanna paint over it.  As @KihoOh said, shadows are on the Blue channel of the Multi, so you'd paint that area with blue.

22 hours ago, lacolas said:

You you explain how to do it?

all I have done now is delete the multi texture at the place that I already edit mesh and still have weird result

Delete that area is equal to paint it with black, which makes that area completely covered by shadow. I use GIMP to separate & combine channels, PS might have similar functions but I'm not sure about that.

On 5/30/2023 at 7:44 AM, Zero_Fucks_Given said:

hey would you mind doing the same to these bundles you see i made my own model but im having trouble with applying your textures to them if you could remap and redo these textures uvs i would be grateful they use the lower nipples so you would have to resize these i guess and they also use the nipple protrusion by distinctvariable 

ubody_nde0df_c666.bundle 18.55 MB · 23 downloads ubody_cel0af_c580.bundle 22.58 MB · 15 downloads

ubody_cel0af_c587.bundle 22.58 MB · 12 downloads

Here are your bundles re-UVed and with new textures, haven't tested in game but I think they'll work.

ubody_cel0af_c580_ZFG.bundle ubody_cel0af_c587_ZFG.bundle ubody_nde0df_c666_ZFG.bundle

On 6/7/2023 at 10:29 AM, KihoOh said:

Just the nde0df_c666 works the other 2 load but the texture is all convoluted if you replaced the model those 2 have different models and different uv setups but thanks for the first one

7 hours ago, Zero_Fucks_Given said:

Just the nde0df_c666 works the other 2 load but the texture is all convoluted if you replaced the model those 2 have different models and different uv setups but thanks for the first one

Checked and found c580 and c587's MtDress were still using old textureIDs. Applied a quick fix.

ubody_cel0af_c580_ZFG.bundle ubody_cel0af_c587_ZFG.bundle

Edited by KihoOh
6 hours ago, KihoOh said:

Here comes CharacterDetalNude_V1.0

Added nipple & vigina shapes

Fixed mesh normals & ambient occlusion to have smoother shadows

Further adjusted UV layout and tweaked albedo texture

Use half size Multi&Normal textures to reduce memory cost

Reveal hidden contents

2023612-02548.thumb.png.4d9468502cc2a915bd95339ff6e00ffb.png2023612-02643.thumb.png.399c8962c42166a090ef96fa216d3e20.png2023612-02751.thumb.png.e7d01edacbb55aad1591103828657265.png2023612-03043.thumb.png.4dc7623469db3edf0895d792f65da18d.png2023612-02918.thumb.png.7f6d4169ccae2af6431597f288909896.png2023612-03141.thumb.png.ef57a333a8b4c0eb6a555e5708970636.png2023612-03104.thumb.png.aded37b00e7804a0d8f4ca8cd2e30646.png

CharacterDetailedNude_V1.0.zip 3 MB · 28 downloads

fuckin A but can you do that to this body in this bundle and these textures? last time you put the high nipples

ubody_nde0df_c666.bundle

13 hours ago, FPSeph said:

Is there a way to use DV's modded outfits in battle? More specifically the white leotard one. 

If you have a version of "Battle Outfits and More Outfits"  installed then the you should be able to equip them at the boutique and they'll show in battle (the same's true of all the outfits btw) without boamo they will only apply in somniel.

56 minutes ago, DistinctVariable said:

If you have a version of "Battle Outfits and More Outfits"  installed then the you should be able to equip them at the boutique and they'll show in battle (the same's true of all the outfits btw) without boamo they will only apply in somniel.

What is the best version to play on a emulator? The one at GameBanana says it's a cobalt mod and I'm not sure how to make it work properly. (Tried putting the data folder into the romfs folder but it didn't work)

6 hours ago, FPSeph said:

What is the best version to play on a emulator? The one at GameBanana says it's a cobalt mod and I'm not sure how to make it work properly. (Tried putting the data folder into the romfs folder but it didn't work)

Give the version mirrored here a shot. GameBanana doesn't make previous versions available, but this is a recent version that should work without cobalt

On 5/27/2023 at 4:56 AM, DistinctVariable said:

I reckon you need the "new catalogue additions" folder from the BOAMO 2.1.0 mod. I haven't been able to test any of this on my switch and kinda assumed it worked the same way but here's a few things to try:

1.  put both the romfs and catalogue folder into another folder and leave that folder in contents\0100A6301214E000\.
  2.  Edit: Just realised you could also try just putting the catalogue folder in the \0100A6301214E000\ folder alongside your romfs folder.
  3.  put the "new catalogue additions" folder in the sd:/engage/mods/Battle Outfits and More Outfits Catalog/(toml files here) (taken from the instructions on the BOAMO page)
  4.  try the BOAMO 2.0.1 based files below, you'll have some missing features from v2.1.0 but all the nudity and stuff is the same and it was from when the BOAMO mod was simpler and didn't have the new catalogue folder. If you end up using this I would delete the romfs and new catalogue folders you already have and use the romfs from this file. Then install the nude models you have over the top of it (Character and Emblem), this rar includes both the BOAMO 2.0.1 AND the appropriate nude swap files so don't install the BONA rar over it.

Battle Outfits and Nude 2.0.1 (combined).rar 21.59 MB · 130 downloads

Sorry for the trouble with this, I really wish I could test this properly and give some more concrete advice but give this stuff a try and please let me know if/how it works.

This is probly a long shot but figured i'd ask, is it possible to change it so cutscene outfits aren't replaced but everythign else still is?

I'd do it myself if someone could tell me how, even ^^

23 hours ago, Maccias said:

This is probly a long shot but figured i'd ask, is it possible to change it so cutscene outfits aren't replaced but everythign else still is?

It might be possible... not something I've ever looked into but I suppose it would be a case of modifying how boamo itself works. I'd probably start by comparing the boamo xml files with the equivalent vanilla game files to try and figure out exactly how boamo works but I don't know if that would lead anywhere useful or where I'd go from there until it was done. I expect someone better with xml edits could be of more use tbh.

On 6/17/2023 at 6:29 AM, Maccias said:

Cutscene use the chara's default  job outfit., you can edit it in the AssetTable.xml

For example:

<Param Out="" PresetName="" Mode="2" Conditions="MPID_Etie;JID_アーチャー;" BodyModel="" DressModel="uBody_Msn0DF_c553"

This is Etie's Archer job,uBody_Msn0DF_c553 leads to the nude model(default is uBody_Bow0AF_c152),you can change it to other ones you like.

10 minutes ago, DistinctVariable said:

@ss8088 - Am I right in thinking this edit would change the model for all instances of the default job outfit though, not just in the cutscenes? I assumed the problem would be a bit more complicated tbh.

Yes you're right. It will effect all the scene that use default job outfit, such as cutscenes, supports., battle and class changing.