Fire Emblem Engage (Switch)

On 9/25/2023 at 1:22 AM, Mikenorm said:

Further more the only way I got nude body's in the game to begin with was by adding outfit packs like battle outfits and promoted classes from previous files in this thread to the title I'd in romfs I do have an engage mod folder with only boamo in it. 

Ultimately I'm trying to get just full nude bodies but the best I can do is from the outfit packs were the characters have little accessories from there fully clothed version like so the only one to be fully nude is celica. 

If anyone can just post an already done asset edit or so would be amazing.

20230924_205033.jpg

20230924_205020.jpg

20230924_205003.jpg

any chance we could get a full list of the mods you have downloaded?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, New to here, Big thanks to @Zero_Fucks_Given @MerlinusTent @Zero5 @D02836115 on all your guy's posts and guide. I wanted my own skimpy outfits for engage characters and this is what I got in 1 night. Nipples are showing which I didn't want. But hey, I'll stop for now. 

I actually had to use @Zero_Fucks_Given nude bases and just add in my own armor and dress as whenever I tried using a naked skin base, it would not be rigged and t-pose all over the place. I do want to change it eventually, but whatevs. I got the outfit and everything working after for so long. I started at 9pm and it's 4 am by the time I write this. I'm just happy somethings working. I plan on working on the other characters and fixing this outfit. I love the nudity, but I like skimpy or sexy clothes more. I am my namesake, but I'm glad it's over. Now sleep and working on the other girls tomorrow.

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-11-05040033.png.e5c0a06915e2a5b829c5fee2aee3158f.pngScreenshot2023-11-05040000.png.241b0cf89d6eac8e7f6e7bdb582af29c.png

Edited by PanicMaster

Finally got the hang of emblem outfits. Again, Using @Zero_Fucks_Given bundle as a base but now I know how I can put in my own skin mesh and outfit is looking stellar. I'm just going through the story and changing whoever next I get to. Lets me enjoy what I make. Framme is also done. Sad to see this thread is kinda dead but whatevs. I'll post what I got then dip. This thread has been a huge help though.

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-11-08015028.png.761177ba7ac077c3d6d408ec674c4333.png

Screenshot2023-11-08015054.png.86be4c22934d24d9b8b4a77c908823c8.png

21 hours ago, PanicMaster said:

终于掌握了徽章服装的窍门。再次,使用@Zero_Fucks_Given 捆绑作为基础,但现在我知道如何放入我自己的皮肤网格,并且服装看起来很漂亮。我只是在经历这个故事并改变接下来我要接触的人。让我享受我所做的事情。框架也做好了。很遗憾看到这个线程有点死了,但又怎么样。我会发布我得到的然后浸入。不过,该线程提供了巨大的帮助。

隐藏内容

截图2023-11-08015028.png.761177ba7ac077c3d6d408ec674c4333.png

截图2023-11-08015054.png.86be4c22934d24d9b8b4a77c908823c8.png

good job!

4 hours ago, AtlasTheGuardian said:

Anyone know if MerlinusTent's mods can still be obtained anywhere? I'm a little late to the party on modding the game and I fear I've lost access to some fun ones.

The last post he made is here:

You should be able to find the download link in the post.

Just gonna post this because it took FOREVER to get this to work. All the post here didn't really get into detail here, but by analyzing other mods and just using trial and error, I figured out how to do Lumera. She's honestly the hardest one to get to work with, but now I feel like I leveled up in knowing how modding in the models works, meshes, material, importing 2 textures from what zero_fucks says, and knowing that Lumera's original skin mesh from the waist down doesn't have bones mapped so from her waist down it would just standard pose everywhere. I learned. I'm actually thinking of just making a continued guide from Merlinus's guide and go more indepth on what else you might need to add, replace, join, blah blah blah. Also Etie is done but yeah. I just wanna work on the characters now til I get more of the roster just done.

Spoiler

Screenshot2023-11-10023355.png.1231980e5802dac5928c9fe4a87ee189.png

8 minutes ago, PanicMaster said:

Just gonna post this because it took FOREVER to get this to work. All the post here didn't really get into detail here, but by analyzing other mods and just using trial and error, I figured out how to do Lumera. She's honestly the hardest one to get to work with, but now I feel like I leveled up in knowing how modding in the models works, meshes, material, importing 2 textures from what zero_fucks says, and knowing that Lumera's original skin mesh from the waist down doesn't have bones mapped so from her waist down it would just standard pose everywhere. I learned. I'm actually thinking of just making a continued guide from Merlinus's guide and go more indepth on what else you might need to add, replace, join, blah blah blah. Also Etie is done but yeah. I just wanna work on the characters now til I get more of the roster just done.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot2023-11-10023355.png.1231980e5802dac5928c9fe4a87ee189.png

You're probably referring to the old method of re-importing models into the game.  You may be interested to know that there is a newer method that removes most of the manual work from the user.  Found here:

https://github.com/Raytwo/Cobalt/wiki/Setting-up-your-Unity-project

Setting up the Unity Project may be long at first, but once you're set up, it's usually pretty fast to recreate the bundles for the game.

Have fun fellow modder.

On 11/10/2023 at 2:54 AM, D02836115 said:

You're probably referring to the old method of re-importing models into the game.  You may be interested to know that there is a newer method that removes most of the manual work from the user.  Found here:

https://github.com/Raytwo/Cobalt/wiki/Setting-up-your-Unity-project

Setting up the Unity Project may be long at first, but once you're set up, it's usually pretty fast to recreate the bundles for the game.

Have fun fellow modder.

yo, I'm going to cry cus this seems a bit easier than what I had to do. Good to learn different ways tho. I legit learned how to do lumera the "harder" way, but that's fine. I'll continue working until I get through Chapter 9, then I'll post a wip Thank you tho. Making mods is kinda fun. At least the simple one I'm doing.

Edit: it doesn't seem to work for me. don't know if I'm messing up, or if it's the bundle I'm messing with, or something else. All I'm getting is an invisible body.

Edited by PanicMaster
2 hours ago, PanicMaster said:

yo, I'm going to cry cus this seems a bit easier than what I had to do. Good to learn different ways tho. I legit learned how to do lumera the "harder" way, but that's fine. I'll continue working until I get through Chapter 9, then I'll post a wip Thank you tho. Making mods is kinda fun. At least the simple one I'm doing.

Edit: it doesn't seem to work for me. don't know if I'm messing up, or if it's the bundle I'm messing with, or something else. All I'm getting is an invisible body.

It could be many reasons as to why it doesn't show up, but the most common issue is not having the shader assigned/defined properly.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2023 at 9:28 PM, PanicMaster said:

someone made a pyra costume https://gamebanana.com/mods/479907 and they also released the project source code! https://github.com/DivineDragonFanClub/pyra-costume.

i kinda tried using it and worked great, much easier than the uabea stuff. i make some edits to their model and came up with this haha it was really easy

maybe u can try looking at the project and see if u can learn anythin from it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
14 hours ago, SinnMina said:

Why that mod in particular? 

I'm not a modder to preface, but a lot of the mods used this as a base for the mods. There was a time when the mod got updated very frequently. When BOAMO updated, a lot of mods broke and needed to be fixed (I think you just had to edit a file, but most including me don't know how to do this.). After this period, the mods stopped coming out iirc. Some other stuff happened, but don't want to get into that.