17 hours ago, KingKino said:

Okay I found the problem to why It was crashing. I didnt have the right ZAZ animation. Also I found out the armor the Korean boy is wearing is the cause to why his body parts arent "Attached". Also, Yes I have played the DLC Dawngaurd.

Miauzi is awesome.   Did you get it figured out?  I would reinstall kangmina mod to possibly fix the armor issue.   

Vor 47 Minuten sagte FunGuyScott2:

Miauzi ist großartig. Hast du es herausgefunden? Ich würde den Kangmina-Mod neu installieren, um möglicherweise das Rüstungsproblem zu beheben. 

I can't help the questioner at a certain point here - as I lack things like a complete list of installed mods - as well as a snapshot of the screen with the described error.

---

I can only speculate now ... if it was a female companion/NPC I would guess a problem with the bodyslide -> topic "which body template" does the NPC have and which does the clothing have or is this clothing built in bodyslide at all

(I don't even know if the questioner could understand this hint - I can't draw any reasonable conclusions from what has been written so far).

The Kangmina mod does require separate body templates (3ba) for the women - but it takes the standard for the men.

What happens if you have installed a special body for the men in Skyrim ... I don't know.

(but without a mod list this is all pointless to think about).

55 minutes ago, FunGuyScott2 said:

Miauzi, dieser YouTuber, präsentiert SDS, und es ist auf Deutsch. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, was er sagt, aber es sieht so aus, als hätte er den Director's Cut installiert. https://www.youtube.com/@peela8676/videos

Yes he has - not all of your addons but already some things that I won't do myself for my narrative.

Apart from the mod group around Serana, he has a lot of reworkings of the cities and landscapes (and more) - which I don't use to get all the DD mods working properly.

but it's amazing how a dragon can be blown away with a magic attack.

4 hours ago, FunGuyScott2 said:

Miauzi is awesome.   Did you get it figured out?  I would reinstall kangmina mod to possibly fix the armor issue.   

Yeah I think it was due to me not using the bodyslide preset for the armor. I'll see if thats the problem then try to re-install it. Also now I am having a issue with getting Serana home when accessing the boat, it crashes my game.

Edited by KingKino

4 hours ago, Miauzi said:

I can't help the questioner at a certain point here - as I lack things like a complete list of installed mods - as well as a snapshot of the screen with the described error.

---

I can only speculate now ... if it was a female companion/NPC I would guess a problem with the bodyslide -> topic "which body template" does the NPC have and which does the clothing have or is this clothing built in bodyslide at all

(I don't even know if the questioner could understand this hint - I can't draw any reasonable conclusions from what has been written so far).

The Kangmina mod does require separate body templates (3ba) for the women - but it takes the standard for the men.

What happens if you have installed a special body for the men in Skyrim ... I don't know.

(but without a mod list this is all pointless to think about).

Okay I can take a screenshot of my problem with the Korean Guy and installed mods. I'll have them in a few minutes

Edited by KingKino
Vor einer Stunde sagte KingKino:

Ja, ich glaube, das lag daran, dass ich die Bodyslide-Voreinstellung für die Rüstung nicht verwendet habe. Ich werde sehen, ob das das Problem ist, und dann versuchen, es erneut zu installieren. Außerdem habe ich jetzt ein Problem damit, Serana nach Hause zu bringen, wenn ich auf das Boot gehe, das stürzt mein Spiel ab.

Please swim from the landing stage to the island with the castle - it would be interesting to know whether it also "smears" in the process.

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

Please swim from the landing stage to the island with the castle - it would be interesting to know whether it also "smears" in the process.

Yep just tried to swim from the landing stage to the castle. I got to the island ,but I couldn't even get near the bridge on the way to the castle door before crashing. 

Edited by KingKino
Vor 4 Minuten sagte KingKino:

Ja, ich habe gerade versucht, vom Bootssteg zum Schloss zu schwimmen. Ich erreichte die Insel, konnte aber auf dem Weg zur Burgtür nicht einmal in die Nähe der Brücke gelangen, bevor ich abstürzte. 

to my knowledge there is nothing in the Serana mod that changes the exterior of the island with the vampire castle - here I can only hope that other users find something in their very long mod list - that could cause this

they have a larger number of mods that I only know by name and don't use myself.

---

one mod I used in my last installation - crashes like this were caused by the use of "Mihail's monsters". This was an essential for a larger mod-complex I had used.

The version that the author had installed of these monsters - did not get along with the HDT-SMP system (body physics).

So I got CdT as soon as I got into the area cell where one of his bone golems was guarding a tomb complex from the outside.

On the bridge to the castle there are Gargoyls ... is it possible that these were reworked/replaced by the "Mihail's Monster" mod?

( although there are also Gargolys in the tomb with Serana's coffin - but it's possible that they haven't been replaced ... loading order??)

Please deactivate this monster mod and try to enter the island by boat or by swimming.

11 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

to my knowledge there is nothing in the Serana mod that changes the exterior of the island with the vampire castle - here I can only hope that other users find something in their very long mod list - that could cause this

they have a larger number of mods that I only know by name and don't use myself.

---

one mod I used in my last installation - crashes like this were caused by the use of "Mihail's monsters". This was an essential for a larger mod-complex I had used.

The version that the author had installed of these monsters - did not get along with the HDT-SMP system (body physics).

So I got CdT as soon as I got into the area cell where one of his bone golems was guarding a tomb complex from the outside.

On the bridge to the castle there are Gargoyls ... is it possible that these were reworked/replaced by the "Mihail's Monster" mod?

( although there are also Gargolys in the tomb with Serana's coffin - but it's possible that they haven't been replaced ... loading order??)

Please deactivate this monster mod and try to enter the island by boat or by swimming.

Ahh ok, I will disable that mod and see if I have any luck. If its not that mod then Its possible its probably another mod causing this crash. 

9 minutes ago, KingKino said:

Ahh ok, I will disable that mod and see if I have any luck. If its not that mod then Its possible its probably another mod causing this crash. 

Update: So it wasn't Mihail's Monsters, But I unchecked The "Monster Mash" mod and it was the problem to why im crashing at the castle bridge.

Vor 25 Minuten sagte KingKino:

Update: Es war also nicht Mihail's Monsters, aber ich habe den „Monster Mash“-Mod deaktiviert und es war das Problem, warum ich an der Burgbrücke abstürzte.

So I missed the mark but still hit it?

?

as I see in the list there is a HDT-SMP patch for this mod - which is unknown to me now.

Many a mod that reworks monsters or adds new ones - brings in a skeleton for these creatures - which doesn't jive with the "jiggle" physics for the girls (bouncing butt and boobs) and leads to CdT.

Your list is very long ... for me it's similar - but when I tried to install the Serana mod in November last year I failed (you can read about it here in the thread).

In the end I decided to rebuild my Skyrim completely and to focus everything on this Serana mod.

This took me about 3 weeks in March/April with all the extensive tests and bug fixes - but I just took the time.

The background to this is the blog story I wrote - the individual chapters of which I regularly link here.

---

Anyway, one of the problems seems to be solved now

:classic_wub:

39 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

So I missed the mark but still hit it?

?

as I see in the list there is a HDT-SMP patch for this mod - which is unknown to me now.

Many a mod that reworks monsters or adds new ones - brings in a skeleton for these creatures - which doesn't jive with the "jiggle" physics for the girls (bouncing butt and boobs) and leads to CdT.

Your list is very long ... for me it's similar - but when I tried to install the Serana mod in November last year I failed (you can read about it here in the thread).

In the end I decided to rebuild my Skyrim completely and to focus everything on this Serana mod.

This took me about 3 weeks in March/April with all the extensive tests and bug fixes - but I just took the time.

The background to this is the blog story I wrote - the individual chapters of which I regularly link here.

---

Anyway, one of the problems seems to be solved now

:classic_wub:

Yeah that seems about right lol. Yes I down loaded the patch for the "Monster Mash" mod ,but seems like even with that installed with it still crashes the game. I did a bit of looking around on the "Monster Mash" mod and folks are having crash problems with it. Funny thing is that this mod was the cause to why I couldn't use the boat to get to the Island with the castle which is weird since it has nothing to do with monsters?.

I will probably just do the same with making a fresh install with just the Serana Mod so I can have less crash issues.

Edited by KingKino
Vor 7 Minuten sagte KingKino:

Ja, das scheint ungefähr richtig zu sein, lol. Ja, ich habe den Patch für den „Monster Mash“-Mod heruntergeladen, aber selbst wenn dieser installiert ist, stürzt das Spiel anscheinend immer noch ab. Ich habe mich ein wenig nach der „Monster Mash“-Mod umgesehen und die Leute haben Absturzprobleme damit. Das Komische ist, dass dieser Mod der Grund dafür war, dass ich das Boot nicht benutzen konnte, um zur Insel mit der Burg zu gelangen, was seltsam ist, da es nichts mit Monstern zu tun hat?

Yes and no.

Seen from the outside, it is only a jetty on the peninsula with the Talmor prison.

But if you enter the boat at the jetty - the loading sequence for the location of the vampire castle with the jetty there AND -> the bridge is running in the background.

(quasi like a fast travel)

so if the bridge has an error due to a mod that changes something there ... this leads to the -> CtD

that's why you should swim to the island with your character - that's how you can sometimes limit such mistakes.

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

Yes and no.

Seen from the outside, it is only a jetty on the peninsula with the Talmor prison.

But if you enter the boat at the jetty - the loading sequence for the location of the vampire castle with the jetty there AND -> the bridge is running in the background.

(quasi like a fast travel)

so if the bridge has an error due to a mod that changes something there ... this leads to the -> CtD

that's why you should swim to the island with your character - that's how you can sometimes limit such mistakes.

I understand. Well with the Monster Mash Mod being eliminated and seeing that it is required for some of the mods, am I losing out on much?

Vor 26 Minuten sagte KingKino:

Ich verstehe. Nun, da der Monster Mash-Mod eliminiert wurde und ich sehe, dass er für einige der Mods erforderlich ist, verliere ich da viel?

If this mod is necessary for the Serana complex ... only the mod author himself can help you here - I don't use it

but I have also only installed a kind of "basic package".

28 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

If this mod is necessary for the Serana complex ... only the mod author himself can help you here - I don't use it

but I have also only installed a kind of "basic package".

Well during my process of installing the Serana mod I haven't seen the Monster Mash Mod as one of the hard requirements, but its required for most of the optional followers for their summons. So hopefully I don't need it!

Gerade eben sagte KingKino:

Nun, während ich den Serana-Mod installiert habe, habe ich den Monster Mash-Mod nicht als eine der harten Anforderungen gesehen, aber er ist für die meisten optionalen Anhänger für ihre Beschwörungen erforderlich. Hoffentlich brauche ich es nicht!

As they wrote ... it is needed for the optional parts - which I have not actually installed.

but which of the optional parts need this monster mod only the author himself can tell you

---

apart from that - did you solve the problem with the body of the "Korean boy"?

3 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

As they wrote ... it is needed for the optional parts - which I have not actually installed.

but which of the optional parts need this monster mod only the author himself can tell you

---

apart from that - did you solve the problem with the body of the "Korean boy"?

Okay.

As for the Korean Boy, I didn't fix that yet. I was more fixated on solving my crashing problems since that issue wasn't causing me to crash. If im not mistaken, I believe the mod requirement mentioned to run bodyslide for his armor. I have been playing for awhile and testing to see if anymore crashing would occur, So I can try to get that fix and see if that solves the Korean Boy armor issue for myself.

49 minutes ago, KingKino said:

Well during my process of installing the Serana mod I haven't seen the Monster Mash Mod as one of the hard requirements, but its required for most of the optional followers for their summons. So hopefully I don't need it!

yeah you need it for a few of the girls.  But no big loss if it is causing problems in your setup.  The crash is bizarre though, noy sure what your issue could be.  But welcome to the crazy fun of sds.

3 hours ago, FunGuyScott2 said:

yeah you need it for a few of the girls.  But no big loss if it is causing problems in your setup.  The crash is bizarre though, noy sure what your issue could be.  But welcome to the crazy fun of sds.

Thank you! I am having fun with the SDS mod. Definitely can't wait for future addons.