[WIP] SexLab Aroused v2014-01-24

Don't know about males but a woman "should" be a bit horny before masturbate herself. We are not so "obsessed". ;)

Anyhow, you could use MatchMaker on yourself to masturbate when you wish to do.

It has nothing to do with being "obsessed", sometimes boredom can trigger some interesting behavior in human beings :P and being horny can happen thanks to many things, not limited to when you're bored and you suddenly start "touching yourself". You may not have been horny before, but as soon as the touching begins, that changes quickly. That's just how the human body works lol. The only time I can say with absolute certainty that being horny has a very big impact in whether you want to satisfy yourself or not/or your partner, is right after an orgasm.

That said, perhaps a "more realistic" approach to appease both sides would be; holding the key triggers masturbation, but after masturbation there can be a cooldown. Player cannot masturbate while the cooldown is still ticking. However that sounds a little too complicated for little reason :P

Don't know about males but a woman "should" be a bit horny before masturbate herself. We are not so "obsessed". ;)

Shhhh. 99,9% of the Modifications here work only with the assumption that all women are exactly as genetalia controlled and always-horny as men. Don't ruin it for everybody. :)

but after masturbation there can be a cooldown. Player cannot masturbate while the cooldown is still ticking. 

Not entirely sure, I mean there are moments you can do it a couple of times especially with a fresh love for example. ;P

I think people are too different to make such a limitation because it will not work for everyone. Skyrim is an RPG and you can always roleplay what is not supported by the engine itself.

Because I've a old crappy computer that, sometimes, suffers for lags and pressing quickly a key doesn, apparently, nothing. So, it happens I need to hold down the key to see what I want to see.

Well, performance is a more valid reason, not sure I udnerstood your comment though. :s

But I'm sure we can find a solution which works for all of us.

Shhhh. 99,9% of the Modifications here work only with the assumption that all women are exactly as genetalia controlled and always-horny as men. Don't ruin it for everybody. :)

Please what?

I have no dildo in my pants or some sort of steel rod stuck in my penis (ouch), not sure what type or men you're talking about?

I could give you a long evolutionary explanation now why women are as "genitalia controlled" as men are, but meh ...

I just think the mod shouldn't give certain limitations which doesn't work for all people. Sure, most times you can do it one time and thats it but that's not always the case and I prefer limiting myself in a roleplaying way instead of having engine limits.

Eh I was just giving an example of a little silly approach to make it more realistic. I wouldn't actually use it lol... I also didn't say "You will lose all sex drive after the orgasm, come back later, literally", just saying that's the one moment I can certainly say arousal has a very big impact in what you do next.

Hey red, I have a few questions:

1) When I have it Lovers Victim set to Star Brawl before rape, and I lose the brawl, is there a "start sex" mechanic in Lovers Victim itself? or do you have to use another plug-in? (I use Submit but was never too sure what actually happens at that time)

2) When I lose the brawl and the sex after that ends, the people around that were previously cheering the brawl still continue to cheer on (have only tested in Whiterun's Bannered Mare [the Inn]). The only way to get them to stop cheering the brawl (which at this point has long ended) is to actually win that brawl. Is that normal/just happening to me, or is that how it goes? If so, is there a way around that? I absolutely love the idea of having to brawl the rapist, but I'm not a fan at all of having the brawl spectator NPCs being stuck saying things like "Come on! she's not so tough!" and what not... specially when said NPCs are kind of important, like quest givers, Inn keepers, etc.

3) For Aroused: the option to set your character as "exhibitionist", does it provide any bonuses? I haven't tried that option at all, but the way the mod works I would assume that by ticking that option I just ensure that I will definitely have to have sex very very often so to not get the diminishing debufs... However if -that- is how it works, could it be tweaked to give the player character a bonus of some sort? because you -are- getting aroused while being naked, that is logical, but if you don't actually gain anything good out of getting away with "wearing" what you want, and having the world admire you, then the option is a little backwards D:

Again though, not sure if that's how it works or not.

4) This one is more of a confirmation thing than anything else, just because I'm a little dumb -.- . The latest update made it so Old people/NPCs don't get aroused by seeing sex scenes/naked player/NPCs, correct?

Thanks in advance! Love the sub-framework and the plug-ins!

When using v20131230_BETA or v20140103, Devious Devices reports that I'm using v20131203, which it says in incompatible. Checking Aroused in MCM also says I'm using v20131203. I've verified that my BSA and ESM are dated 1/4/2014, so my installation must have worked. Any idea why this might be? Everything seems to be working (I think). Anyone else having this problem?

Help, please! Totally new to the mod scene but not completly dumb (I hope). Have mod manager and have installed latest versions of sexlab, arousal and lovers victim. Had older version of arousal but npc's were not recognising my naked pc. Update cured this but lovers victim has never kicked in and made anyone rape my player. Npc's just stand there with arousal of 100 and ignore me! Help, my pc is getting tired of masturbating!!

I don't use SOS and have SKSE and FINS (or else nothing works!) and sexlab defeat which works well. Any ideas? My pc is generally male, is this mod only for females? If so he'd be really disappointed.

A males should not "be raped", normally.

You should take care of:

- Which gender your char prefer. (SL Aroused - MCM page "puppet").

- Which sexuality type your char is. (SL Framework - Diary page).

- Which NPCs could attack you. (SL Victim - main page).

IF you have also a mod called RandomSex, it has some checks about which NPC could have sex with which NPCs (or PC). Sometimes it overrides other settings from other mods.

Thanks but I checked all those things. My SL diary says I'm gay, the NPC likes BOTH and I'm sure the male NPC's are ok for rape as it happens in defeat all the time. My guy just loves to lose a fight! No random sex mod installed.

Still no rape in Lovers Victim.

By the way your english is great!

Simply deactivating/reactivating mods in whatever mods' organizer you have, not always makes its job.

I experienced a stuck mod (MatchMaker) not functioning after I upgraded the Framework to 1.35 version. I overwrote the MatchMaker's files with the same ones (from my archived section) and it returned to work as espected.

Hey red, I have a few questions:

1) When I have it Lovers Victim set to Star Brawl before rape, and I lose the brawl, is there a "start sex" mechanic in Lovers Victim itself? or do you have to use another plug-in? (I use Submit but was never too sure what actually happens at that time)

2) When I lose the brawl and the sex after that ends, the people around that were previously cheering the brawl still continue to cheer on (have only tested in Whiterun's Bannered Mare [the Inn]). The only way to get them to stop cheering the brawl (which at this point has long ended) is to actually win that brawl. Is that normal/just happening to me, or is that how it goes? If so, is there a way around that? I absolutely love the idea of having to brawl the rapist, but I'm not a fan at all of having the brawl spectator NPCs being stuck saying things like "Come on! she's not so tough!" and what not... specially when said NPCs are kind of important, like quest givers, Inn keepers, etc.

3) For Aroused: the option to set your character as "exhibitionist", does it provide any bonuses? I haven't tried that option at all, but the way the mod works I would assume that by ticking that option I just ensure that I will definitely have to have sex very very often so to not get the diminishing debufs... However if -that- is how it works, could it be tweaked to give the player character a bonus of some sort? because you -are- getting aroused while being naked, that is logical, but if you don't actually gain anything good out of getting away with "wearing" what you want, and having the world admire you, then the option is a little backwards D:

Again though, not sure if that's how it works or not.

4) This one is more of a confirmation thing than anything else, just because I'm a little dumb -.- . The latest update made it so Old people/NPCs don't get aroused by seeing sex scenes/naked player/NPCs, correct?

Thanks in advance! Love the sub-framework and the plug-ins!

1) Lovers Victim starts sex after brawl, no other mod required

2) Brawl is fully controlled by vanilla "brawl quest" so what ever happens would also happen for vanilla brawl. The NPCs should go back to their business in any case, if they don't try to exit and return to cell, or wait for 24 hours in cell, that should update NPC AI.

3) Exhibitionist does not give any special bonus, but gives an option to play exhibitionist in RPG game.

4) No, by default old ppl will get less aroused then seeing naked ppl then most of NPCs , and younger will get more aroused then most NPCs 

Help, please! Totally new to the mod scene but not completly dumb (I hope). Have mod manager and have installed latest versions of sexlab, arousal and lovers victim. Had older version of arousal but npc's were not recognising my naked pc. Update cured this but lovers victim has never kicked in and made anyone rape my player. Npc's just stand there with arousal of 100 and ignore me! Help, my pc is getting tired of masturbating!!

I don't use SOS and have SKSE and FINS (or else nothing works!) and sexlab defeat which works well. Any ideas? My pc is generally male, is this mod only for females? If so he'd be really disappointed.

Thanks but I checked all those things. My SL diary says I'm gay, the NPC likes BOTH and I'm sure the male NPC's are ok for rape as it happens in defeat all the time. My guy just loves to lose a fight! No random sex mod installed.

Still no rape in Lovers Victim.

By the way your english is great!

I'll deactivate and reload all the mods via my mod manager and start a whole new save and see if that works instead of 'cleaning' a save. Wish me luck! 

I understand that you have SexLab and SexLab Aroused working properly.

At Lover's Victim MCM set rapist gender to BOTH , time to next rape to 0, and arousal rape threshold to 0.

Rape is triggered then NPC wants to say hello player. Now go to public place, not just stand there, but run around NPC, that should trigger hello.

Also at console type:

set 00_LoversVictimWINextRapeAllowed to 0

that would reset time then next rape can be triggered