[WIP] SexLab Aroused v2014-01-24

I think that this message only appears in my game after everytime I have sex. (or the message that is appropriate given the chars arousal lvl)

@redneck2x

I am using the experimental version. Does this version "add" a file 0_master.hkx in charater/behaviours after you run FNIS. ??

Everytime I run FNIS this file is created but if I rerun FNIS it gets a warning message that this file Might cause problems, I didnt have that .

that is the file that fnis makes and it started with fnis 4.1 and fore said it is ok to  Ignore this harmless message.

redneck - Sorry to say, but after testing SexLab_Aroused_v20131213_Experimental, the game constantly crushes on savings. Started completely new game with the latest SLframework 1.30. The version 2013-12-09 is much stable. Just wanted you to know. Still love your mod a lot and using it.

Started a new game 4 hours ago and have not encountered this problem yet, i've had a freeze though but that might not have anything to do with this mod.

Off to do some further testing now ;)

can you explain the menu where you set equipment to be revealing? hovering over equipped items says if toggled the items are set to naked or something..

for example it tells me (on the left side) remove these items to be naked, a body piece and a wing (mod). 

does checking the items on the right mean that i am excluding items to count as naked? like if i check the equipped wing and unequip the body piece, will my character then be "naked?"

If you unequip items in "Remove to be naked list" then you will be considered naked both by vanilla game and SLAroused, and approaching NPC would comment you about being naked.

But you might want to keep some skimpy items on, so you can mark them as "Naked", then SLAroused would recognize this outfit as naked and will change arousal accordingly.

Greetings,

I am using the experimental version. And I noticed "my desires are satisfied" or something to that nature message, spamming over and over and over again. Not sure why. Also I am noticing a drain on my stamina that seems to be related to this. Was something put in that caused a drain? Or should I look elsewhere? I notice after she has sex then the stamina stabilizes, but if she starts getting horny it drains down to nothing and is pretty much held there until she gets raped or has sex or something. Its a little frustrating. But if its not related to this mod, I will go dig around to find out which it is. Other then the spamming message issue, I haven't noticed any issues, thank you for the mod. :)

-C

SLAroused does not effect stamina.

"my desires are satisfied" should appear after arousal goes bellow 20 or each 8 game hours if arousal is still under 20.

What do you mean by spamming, how often does the notification appear?

Hmm in my game it shows up a few times.. I would say once every min? For a while, until her arousal state changes. Would this be affected by having the game time changed? I use Requiem, which changes my game's time. So perhaps that might be causing it, so then it would be my fault.

-C

Greetings,

I am using the experimental version. And I noticed "my desires are satisfied" or something to that nature message, spamming over and over and over again. Not sure why. Also I am noticing a drain on my stamina that seems to be related to this. Was something put in that caused a drain? Or should I look elsewhere? I notice after she has sex then the stamina stabilizes, but if she starts getting horny it drains down to nothing and is pretty much held there until she gets raped or has sex or something. Its a little frustrating. But if its not related to this mod, I will go dig around to find out which it is. Other then the spamming message issue, I haven't noticed any issues, thank you for the mod. :)

-C

I am not entirely sure, I may be wrong, but I think that you have enabled Succubus mode. In that mode, sexual starvation is possible and unless you have sex often, you suffer penalties. I am uncertain if this is related to Aroused or some other mod, but I know that I have seen it in one of Sexlab mods. Of course, I don't have it active so this is entirely guesswork on my part.

Hmmm.. unless the succubus part comes with SLaroused? Not using any other to my knowledge. I recently cut down on my sexmods. So its only Submit, Defeat, Lover's Comfort, Lover's Victim, SLAroused, Aggressive Prostitution. Hmm.. I am going to have to go digging lol. Or start a new game yet again LOL. Its good I don't put too much play time in, so its fine with me to start new games. Might as well do it now, before I get settled in on a save. lol

Thanks to you both :)

-C

redneck - Sorry to say, but after testing SexLab_Aroused_v20131213_Experimental, the game constantly crushes on savings. Started completely new game with the latest SLframework 1.30. The version 2013-12-09 is much stable. Just wanted you to know. Still love your mod a lot and using it.

Started a new game 4 hours ago and have not encountered this problem yet, i've had a freeze though but that might not have anything to do with this mod.

Off to do some further testing now ;)

I'm glad it works for you, but in my game, it does causing crushing. When moved out and turned back to previous version, CTD's are gone. Also, it all depend which other mods you are using that are connected to aroused mod.

Personally, I wouldn't be surprised that games are going to CTD if updating to the latest version of SexLab using mods supported for SexLab 1.24.  I would wait a little bit to give mod makers time to update their mods to the latest version before updating to SexLab 1.3.  At best, it will probably be hit or miss if mods for 1.24 work after updating to 1.3. 

Error: Cannot request LOS to a None object
stack:
    [ (8400285F)].Actor.HasLOS() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 1 on  (8400285F)].slaCloakEffScr.UpdateNakedArousal() - "slaCloakEffScr.psc" Line 78
    [Active effect 1 on  (8400285F)].slaCloakEffScr.OnEffectStart() - "slaCloakEffScr.psc" Line 46
[12/17/2013 - 01:07:26PM] Error: Cannot request LOS to a None object
stack:
    [ (89001D14)].kcfCompanionDynamicSpellsScript.HasLOS() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 1 on  (89001D14)].slaCloakEffScr.UpdateNakedArousal() - "slaCloakEffScr.psc" Line 78
    [Active effect 1 on  (89001D14)].slaCloakEffScr.OnEffectStart() - "slaCloakEffScr.psc" Line 46

I keep getting CTD after CTD every few mins and I keep finding this at the end of every log.

It seems like a great mod but i cant get the positions and such to work i have everything downloaded correctly but they just stand there naked not doing anything how can i fix this? Also when i just talk to the person and they say the line about having sex sometimes that dosent even work any ideas why? Please help

It seems like a great mod but i cant get the positions and such to work i have everything downloaded correctly but they just stand there naked not doing anything how can i fix this? Also when i just talk to the person and they say the line about having sex sometimes that dosent even work any ideas why? Please help

This mod does not trigger sex. It only handles arousal. If you want sex, I'd suggest Matchmaker for the barest functions or perhaps something more complex like Lover's Comfort, or Submit, or Romance.

Hope this helps :)

-C

This mod does not trigger sex. It only handles arousal. If you want sex, I'd suggest Matchmaker for the barest functions or perhaps something more complex like Lover's Comfort, or Submit, or Romance.

Hope this helps :)

-C

I have matchmaker and Comfort and i still cant seem to get it to work (i downloaded both of those when i got this one) ill try both submit and romance and see how those work though (i forget which one does it i think comfort) i can get masturbation to work but not actual sex 

EDIT: HAHA i got it to work with the romance one first time i use it my guy shoves a broom up a girls ass ahhh i love it lol but thanks for the help :)

Hi guys!  I know it seems entirely counter-intuitive from my last post, but I decided to install 1.3 and give it a whirl.  Thus far, I haven't encountered any issues whatsoever with Arousal.  No CTD or anything.  I checked my papyrus log to see if any errors were being detected, but the log shows that everything with Arousal is working normally.  I'm still testing the other SexLab mods I have, but Arousal seems to be working like a charm (and I'm using the experimental version, by the way).  Of course more testing is needed, but if I encounter any errors, I'll report it.  But if I does continue to prove stable, for those who it is not, yeah, that's intriguing.     

By the way, Redneck, I absolutely love the experimental version!  I upgraded Arousal before 1.3 and had been using it a bit with 1.24.  The dynamic function... well... it's just ingenious!  It's only "experimental," and yes more testing is needed, but so far it's proven to be really superb work. 

Edit:  I have since decided to resort back to 1.24 and an earlier save and wait for 1.31.  I'm getting a lot of errors with 1.3, but with Ashal saying that 1.31 is going to be released in a few days, I figured just to wait. 

Edited by OlBenny

I think the recent changes to SOS broke the SOS-interaction in Aroused...

And since SL 1.30 now requires the latest SOS to ensure the animations line up, I'm guessing this will need fixing...

I've been fiddling with the utl script and this should fix it:

Function HandleErection(Actor a, int position)
    If position <= -6
        Debug.sendAnimationEvent(a, "SOSFlaccid")
    ElseIf position == 0
        Debug.sendAnimationEvent(a, "SOSBend0")
    ElseIf position >= 5
        Debug.sendAnimationEvent(a, "SOSBend5")
    Else
        Debug.sendAnimationEvent(a, "SOSBend" + position)
    EndIf
EndFunction

Can somebody help me to tweak arousal level (since I got lost of not understanding the English well, although redneck gave great description of every singly tweak). My PC is 78 arousal level. He has a status of being insanity in sex. He is grand master in all areas. But whenever he is doing prostitution (RP) or Necrophilia sex, the game saidL XXX  - my pc's name is unsatisfied. What does this means? Does this mod doesn't recognize RP and Necroph, or there is something wrong or I didn't tweaked my arousing well?

Can somebody help me to tweak arousal level (since I got lost of not understanding the English well, although redneck gave great description of every singly tweak). My PC is 78 arousal level. He has a status of being insanity in sex. He is grand master in all areas. But whenever he is doing prostitution (RP) or Necrophilia sex, the game saidL XXX  - my pc's name is unsatisfied. What does this means? Does this mod doesn't recognize RP and Necroph, or there is something wrong or I didn't tweaked my arousing well?

Hi inicial,

as far as I experienced the variabel timechange in the experimental version, it changes the following:

the higher the timerate goes, the longer time the single sexact has to last to be satisfied.

So having a high timerate means you have to revert some stages of the sexact to get it lasting long enough for getting satisfaction of it (or adjust the duration of the sexact in MCM of SL Framework to higher values).

Seems to be a reference to the old RollingStones song (I can´t get no, ....) at higher timerates :D :D :D

Hi inicial,

as far as I experienced the variabel timechange in the experimental version, it changes the following:

the higher the timerate goes, the longer time the single sexact has to last to be satisfied.

So having a high timerate means you have to revert some stages of the sexact to get it lasting long enough for getting satisfaction of it (or adjust the duration of the sexact in MCM of SL Framework to higher values).

Seems to be a reference to the old RollingStones song (I can´t get no, ....) at higher timerates :D :D :D

Exactly, "time rate" x 2 is needed for PC to get satisfied.

But there is a catch, time rate is not constant. if you do sex often (more then sex cooldown) then "time rate" grows then:

• You get aroused faster
  • You need longer sex session to get satisfied.

I think the recent changes to SOS broke the SOS-interaction in Aroused...

And since SL 1.30 now requires the latest SOS to ensure the animations line up, I'm guessing this will need fixing...

I've been fiddling with the utl script and this should fix it:

Function HandleErection(Actor a, int position)

If position <= -6

Debug.sendAnimationEvent(a, "SOSFlaccid")

ElseIf position == 0

Debug.sendAnimationEvent(a, "SOSBend0")

ElseIf position >= 5

Debug.sendAnimationEvent(a, "SOSBend5")

Else

Debug.sendAnimationEvent(a, "SOSBend" + position)

EndIf

EndFunction

Yes, the problem is here for SOS .012+.

I hope to solve it soon.

Error: Cannot request LOS to a None object

stack:

[ (8400285F)].Actor.HasLOS() - "<native>" Line ?

[Active effect 1 on  (8400285F)].slaCloakEffScr.UpdateNakedArousal() - "slaCloakEffScr.psc" Line 78

[Active effect 1 on  (8400285F)].slaCloakEffScr.OnEffectStart() - "slaCloakEffScr.psc" Line 46

[12/17/2013 - 01:07:26PM] Error: Cannot request LOS to a None object

stack:

[ (89001D14)].kcfCompanionDynamicSpellsScript.HasLOS() - "<native>" Line ?

[Active effect 1 on  (89001D14)].slaCloakEffScr.UpdateNakedArousal() - "slaCloakEffScr.psc" Line 78

[Active effect 1 on  (89001D14)].slaCloakEffScr.OnEffectStart() - "slaCloakEffScr.psc" Line 46

I keep getting CTD after CTD every few mins and I keep finding this at the end of every log.

Very bad, that should not happen, but it does.

I will add some code the might fix it.