weidade Posted July 10 Posted July 10 Hi khlas, I want to know if the current version is compatible with SIM4's 1.125 version? Because I noticed that my character has the Perfect Stud trait, all skills are maxed, but lower-ranking characters never seem to experience prostate orgasms. I’ve made sure the switch is turned on, and I don’t know why this is happening, or if it’s still just a probability issue.Sorry to bother you, hope you're having a great day!
LilLovercraft Posted July 13 Posted July 13 After the sex interaction(with WW) between a male and female Sim, in my case, the wicked buff disappears from the female Sim. Is this normal behavior?
fernantato Posted July 21 Posted July 21 Sorry khla, after looking through the different versions about 'prostate orgasm,' I found that none of them mentioned the triggering conditions. During gameplay, I noticed that my sim has never experienced a prostate orgasm. He's a gay bottom, and after checking the traits settings many times, there doesn't seem to be any problem. Did I miss some setting, or do I need to give my kid a different man?
FauxFurry Posted July 21 Posted July 21 11 minutes ago, fernantato said: Sorry khla, after looking through the different versions about 'prostate orgasm,' I found that none of them mentioned the triggering conditions. During gameplay, I noticed that my sim has never experienced a prostate orgasm. He's a gay bottom, and after checking the traits settings many times, there doesn't seem to be any problem. Did I miss some setting, or do I need to give my kid a different man? It seems much more likely to occur when the sim serving as the 'top' has the Perfect Stallion reward trait. You'll know that it is happening if you see hearts around the recipient's head.
fernantato Posted July 21 Posted July 21 Just now, FauxFurry said: 当担任“顶尖”的模拟市民拥有完美种马奖励特质时,这种情况发生的可能性要大得多。如果你看到收件人头部周围有爱心,你就会知道它正在发生。 Yes, I have many simulated villains, but only this one person has this problem. I added nice dimensions to the top, masculine features. Both of them have maxed out the skills to tame the big eggplant, and their fetishes perfectly match. They tried absorbing rush and adding lubricant before sex, but it didn't really help.
fernantato Posted July 22 Posted July 22 I tried adjusting the other person's sex skill rating and got it resolved; it only triggers at level four and above.
weidade Posted August 27 Posted August 27 On 2026/7/22 at AM6点07分, fernantato said: 是的,我有很多模拟反派,但只有这个人有这个问题。我在上半身加上了不错的男性特征。他们俩都把驯服大茄子的技能练到了满级,他们的癖好也完全匹配。他们尝试吸收rush并在性交前加润滑剂,但效果不大。 I ran into this problem too. I noticed that sometimes even when I use substituted body parts, it doesn't trigger. Have you experienced this?
jessijames123 Posted September 27 Posted September 27 Hi Khlas, I do not know why but this 1.8 mod suddenly made my most of my sims super skinny lol I dont know why but the mod really fucked up my sims anatomy. before the sims update it worked perfectly idk why it is acting up now. thank you so much for making the mod! sad that it screws up most of my body mods.
Khlas Posted Tuesday at 01:48 PM Author Posted Tuesday at 01:48 PM (edited) On 9/27/2026 at 9:09 AM, jessijames123 said: Hi Khlas, I do not know why but this 1.8 mod suddenly made my most of my sims super skinny lol I dont know why but the mod really fucked up my sims anatomy. before the sims update it worked perfectly idk why it is acting up now. thank you so much for making the mod! sad that it screws up most of my body mods. my mod does not alter bodies morph in any ways. only the dick size when you have the SD or BC traits and even then you can disable it. viriles sims can build their fitness skill level when doing sex but it doesn't change their body either. Edited Tuesday at 01:51 PM by Khlas
ioawdfv Posted Tuesday at 06:33 PM Posted Tuesday at 06:33 PM (edited) Hope you are doing fine these days. Just wondering, any plans for us to chance to try of your latest updates that are on Patreon or do we have to wait little bit more? Edited Tuesday at 06:33 PM by ioawdfv 1
Khlas Posted 23 hours ago Author Posted 23 hours ago On 9/29/2026 at 8:33 PM, ioawdfv said: Hope you are doing fine these days. Just wondering, any plans for us to chance to try of your latest updates that are on Patreon or do we have to wait little bit more? You have to wait more. The patreon version has features that aren't ready for a release. Human-made work, which seems to be rare these days, need time and dedication, it can't be done in minutes with a simple prompt.
Khlas Posted 23 hours ago Author Posted 23 hours ago (edited) On 7/22/2026 at 12:07 AM, fernantato said: Yes, I have many simulated villains, but only this one person has this problem. I added nice dimensions to the top, masculine features. Both of them have maxed out the skills to tame the big eggplant, and their fetishes perfectly match. They tried absorbing rush and adding lubricant before sex, but it didn't really help. If you start a sex interaction using a penetrative sex directly, the receiver (bottom) will not get a prostate orgasm. You have to start slow. This is a common mistakes from users that think it doesn't work because they always start sex with anal directly. Alternatively, going from anal to another anal animation may also work. I plan to rework the prostate orgasm system so it's more progressive than chance based, which means that factors will increase the progression of the orgasm instead of being a proc of a flat % chance. I already did this system for throat soreness which is not in the public version yet, and it seems to work better and more flexible to build more gameplay into it. Edited 22 hours ago by Khlas
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now