Samurai Maiden - Potential Modding

2 hours ago, WreckedRonin77 said:

Made a video showcasing @parapara amazing mod. Made sure to leave  link to this page so more people can know about these amazing mods and modders that make this community so awesome?

それは今すぐ取り下げて下さい。
LLの存在を、より多くのメーカーに知られます。
特にブルーリフレクションやアトリエシリーズのコーエーテクモはMODの作成に厳格です。
このゲームだけにとどまらない事態になりかねません。
無料配信とはいえ、私や他のMOD製作者にペナルティーがないとは絶対に言い切れません。

Please take that down now.
It will make LL's presence known to more manufacturers.
Especially Koei Tecmo of Blue Reflection and Atelier series are strict about creating mods.
This could be a situation that goes beyond just this game.
Even though it is a free distribution, I can never say that I and other mod makers will not be penalized.

19 hours ago, parapara said:

それは今すぐ取り下げて下さい。
LLの存在を、より多くのメーカーに知られます。
特にブルーリフレクションやアトリエシリーズのコーエーテクモはMODの作成に厳格です。
このゲームだけにとどまらない事態になりかねません。
無料配信とはいえ、私や他のMOD製作者にペナルティーがないとは絶対に言い切れません。

Please take that down now.
It will make LL's presence known to more manufacturers.
Especially Koei Tecmo of Blue Reflection and Atelier series are strict about creating mods.
This could be a situation that goes beyond just this game.
Even though it is a free distribution, I can never say that I and other mod makers will not be penalized.

I removed the link to lovers lab

1 hour ago, xlegendgame said:

noting going to crash because someone else make video in youtube so stop this bull shit play

It's not because of traffic, but If publishers discover this site they'll try to take it down, especially eastern companies that are more hostile to modiffying their game, here It's pretty normal but for them It's borderline illegal even if the video doesn't get many views best be safe than sorry, there's always one dude that'll snitch because they think It's funny.

Sites like LL and others (which I obviously won't name) can only get by on the priciple that only the people that frequent it know about it, we're not 4chan or piratebay we can't just keep changing adresses.

1 hour ago, TheDennyGuy said:

It's not because of traffic, but If publishers discover this site they'll try to take it down, especially eastern companies that are more hostile to modiffying their game, here It's pretty normal but for them It's borderline illegal even if the video doesn't get many views best be safe than sorry, there's always one dude that'll snitch because they think It's funny.

Sites like LL and others (which I obviously won't name) can only get by on the priciple that only the people that frequent it know about it, we're not 4chan or piratebay we can't just keep changing adresses.

I'L got it so when i'm making video i'm not gonna to take link in description and give it individual in comment section when some one ask for it thats should be save

7 minutes ago, xlegendgame said:

I'L got it so when i'm making video i'm not gonna to take link in description and give it individual in comment section when some one ask for it thats should be save

Do that but delete the reply within like a couple hours just to be safe, It's what people do on pirating websites, they respond with the link when asked but then delete it later, if youtube had Private Messaging it would be so much easier

Not every dev is as weird as Koei Tecmo is about it but also, if a mod creator tells you to take down a video of their own mod then you should probably do so out of respect regardless.

Also maybe if a video starts getting super popular you should delete it without being asked lol. I remember Koei Tecmo hit modderchan right after some Ryza mod video was mysteriously showing up in the recommended videos for people who never looked at nude mods. Atelier games in particular walk a fine line between chaste and sexy so they probably didn't like all the attention the nude mods were getting.

1 hour ago, hilbo75 said:

Not every dev is as weird as Koei Tecmo is about it but also, if a mod creator tells you to take down a video of their own mod then you should probably do so out of respect regardless.

Also maybe if a video starts getting super popular you should delete it without being asked lol. I remember Koei Tecmo hit modderchan right after some Ryza mod video was mysteriously showing up in the recommended videos for people who never looked at nude mods. Atelier games in particular walk a fine line between chaste and sexy so they probably didn't like all the attention the nude mods were getting.

hum....well sorry for those trouble all modder getting but game of koie tecmo i'm not playing that mutch so....nope deleting video with out being asked by modder .....no never gonne to do that and at the end all my mod video coming from nexus mods most of them so it's should be save for you but i'l keep that in mind.

PS modderchan not making mod anymore .

Edited by xlegendgame

On youtube etc, if there is no link some people ask publishers how to use mods. Of course publishers doesn't answer, but if it becomes a lot, it will be very burden, it will be a real harm, and they will try to regulate mods to solve it. Modders don't want to burden publishers.
In short, let's enjoy LL's mod only in LL!

29 minutes ago, xlegendgame said:

PS modderchan not making mod anymore .

That's kind of @hilbo75 point, Modderchan left Twitter after getting hit by a DMCA by Koei at late 2021 (though he moved to a private discord server). It's honestly best to avoid giving exposure to mods for Koei games as they're willing to go after modders.

1 hour ago, aflamingo said:

That's kind of @hilbo75 point, Modderchan left Twitter after getting hit by a DMCA by Koei at late 2021 (though he moved to a private discord server). It's honestly best to avoid giving exposure to mods for Koei games as they're willing to go after modders.

BUT after update of action taimanin game mods not working and modderchan say is taking this opertunity to retire so mean not making mods anymore or maybe never.

4 hours ago, xlegendgame said:

BUT after update of action taimanin game mods not working and modderchan say is taking this opertunity to retire so mean not making mods anymore or maybe never.

He said he had health problems back in late October and that he would stop making mods for now. Anyway, this is really beside the point and completely irrelevant to this discussion.

What matters is that Koei goes after modders, so it's really best to not give mods for their games this kind of exposure and just leave it to the niche communities.

水着を裸にするMODです。
JKS_Parapara_MODの追加ファイルです。
JKS_Parapara_MOD_IYO_NUDE及びJKS_Parapara_MOD_IYO_NUDE2を導入されている場合でもcatalog.jsonを上書きして大丈夫です。

キー4で水着の表示を切り替えます。

穴埋めした身体に合わせて水着も加工してます。
このため、オリジナルと形状が少し違います。

It is a mod that makes swimsuits naked.
Additional files for JKS_Parapara_MOD.
If you have already installed JKS_Parapara_MOD_IYO_NUDE and JKS_Parapara_MOD_IYO_NUDE2, you can still overwrite catalog.json.

Key 4 toggles the swimsuit display.

The swimsuit is also processed to match the body with the holes filled in.
Because of this, the shape is a little different from the original.

image.jpeg.10c0cf9b471e2657feb01a9c0f519b36.jpeg

image.jpeg.8d48d0f33ced14e9568c83e0ea5520bb.jpeg

image.jpeg.5ddb493ce529916b10a9f321d0ef197a.jpeg

image.jpeg.dc59a1940e64826a5234d365f2ef3edb.jpeg

キー4で水着の表示を切り替えます

image.jpeg.bc445eb153712576229b98f0f9bb8739.jpeg

全ての水着の色に対応しています

Available in all swimsuit colors

image.jpeg.6d08ff2f2b69c171598b67f0e8d3bcad.jpeg

Edited by parapara
22 hours ago, aflamingo said:

He said he had health problems back in late October and that he would stop making mods for now. Anyway, this is really beside the point and completely irrelevant to this discussion.

What matters is that Koei goes after modders, so it's really best to not give mods for their games this kind of exposure and just leave it to the niche communities.

i'l d'ont play koei game and d'ont make video mods on those so should be ok it't only 1 year since my channel start so not so populart even if so remove video is not a option for me but i'l will avoid koei tecmo like ryza and blue reflection and other or making video for of koei games mods that not coming from here and i'm gonna give link to this site thats should give you cover all i'm doing the for the respect of all your and your hards works .

Edited by xlegendgame
15 hours ago, parapara said:

水着を裸にするMODです。
JKS_Parapara_MODの追加ファイルです。
JKS_Parapara_MOD_IYO_NUDE及びJKS_Parapara_MOD_IYO_NUDE2を導入されている場合でもcatalog.jsonを上書きして大丈夫です。

キー4で水着の表示を切り替えます。

穴埋めした身体に合わせて水着も加工してます。
このため、オリジナルと形状が少し違います。

It is a mod that makes swimsuits naked.
Additional files for JKS_Parapara_MOD.
If you have already installed JKS_Parapara_MOD_IYO_NUDE and JKS_Parapara_MOD_IYO_NUDE2, you can still overwrite catalog.json.

The swimsuit is also processed to match the body with the holes filled in.
Because of this, the shape is a little different from the original.

image.jpeg.10c0cf9b471e2657feb01a9c0f519b36.jpeg

image.jpeg.8d48d0f33ced14e9568c83e0ea5520bb.jpeg

image.jpeg.5ddb493ce529916b10a9f321d0ef197a.jpeg

image.jpeg.dc59a1940e64826a5234d365f2ef3edb.jpeg

キー4で水着の表示を切り替えます

image.jpeg.bc445eb153712576229b98f0f9bb8739.jpeg

全ての水着の色に対応しています

Available in all swimsuit colors

image.jpeg.6d08ff2f2b69c171598b67f0e8d3bcad.jpeg

JKS_Parapara_MOD_Swimsuit_NUDE.rar 169.12 MB · 330 downloads

Thank you so much !

How do you do?
I just recently purchased this game and would like to install a mod.
But unfortunately, it seems that it has already been removed...
If you don't mind, could you please give me the mod?
I would like to play this game using this wonderful mod.

Translated by translation site
Sorry if I have offended you.

On 1/4/2023 at 4:18 PM, en0kin said:

How do you do?
I just recently purchased this game and would like to install a mod.
But unfortunately, it seems that it has already been removed...
If you don't mind, could you please give me the mod?
I would like to play this game using this wonderful mod.

Translated by translation site
Sorry if I have offended you.

JKS_Parapara_MOD
JKS_Parapara_MOD_IYO_NUDE2
JKS_Parapara_MOD_IYO_NUDE2_Fix
JKS_Parapara_MOD_Swimsuit_NUDE
これらを1つにまとめた物です。
JKS_Parapara_MOD_IYO_NUDE2は更にパンツを修正したバージョンです。
初めての方はコレだけで事足りると思います。
ゲームのアップデートがあった場合は最新のcatalog.jsonのパッチを当てて下さい。
細かい内容は過去記事を読んで下さい。

JKS_Parapara_MOD
JKS_Parapara_MOD_IYO_NUDE2
JKS_Parapara_MOD_IYO_NUDE2_Fix
JKS_Parapara_MOD_Swimsuit_NUDE
These are combined into one.
JKS_Parapara_MOD_IYO_NUDE2 is a modified version of the pants.
If you are new to the game, this is all you need.
If the game has been updated, please apply the latest catalog.json patch.
For more details, please read the previous articles.

Edited by parapara
8 hours ago, Monty-R said:

I don't understand the json thing at all.

Please just make a drag-and-drop version.

理解する必要はありません。
説明に書いてある通りに作業するだけです。

また、基本的にcatalog.jsonは常にMODに同梱しています。

ゲームのアップデートが行われた際に、MODのcatalog.jsonが使えなくなる場合があります。
何時までもこのゲームに関わっていくわけでもないです。
いつかは個人で更新して頂かないといけないので手順を載せただけです。

You do not need to understand it.
Just work as described in the instructions.

Also, basically, catalog.json is always included with the mod.

When the game is updated, the catalog.json in the mod may no longer be available.
We will not be involved in this game forever.
I'm just posting the procedure because you will have to update it privately at some point.

あと、私のMODを無許可で有料配布されている方が居ますが、私はMODの有料・無料問わずに二次配布や再配布は基本的に禁止しています。

これは個人的に親しくして頂いているゲームメーカーの方が「無料で配布している分には黙認してるけど、有料で配布してる分に関わってる?」と連絡を受け調べた所、私のMODや他の方のMODを有料配布しているサイトを見つけました。
(LLでよく書き込みをしている方のサイトのようです)

私のMODをベースに独自に手を加えている物はその方の創作物として容認しています

・Suzutsukiさんのcatalog.jsonは、彼が自分で作成した物なので二次配布にはなりません。

・James CaesarさんのJKS_Parapara_MODは削除後に、再配布されるかはJames Caesarさんに委ねる意味で個人的にお渡ししたものなのでOKです。

また、MODのリンクが切れていてダウンロードできない書き込みをよく見かけますが、LL自体が不安定な時が多く、環境やタイミングでダウンロードできない場合がありますが、リンク切れはしていません。
(私は削除した場合は、削除の有無を残しています)

リンク切れをしていないファイルを不用意に再アップロードすることをしないで下さい。

Also, there are people who distribute my mods for a fee without permission, but I basically prohibit secondary distribution and redistribution of mods, whether for a fee or for free.

This is a game maker with whom I have a close personal relationship, and he said, "I'm silent about the free distribution, but are you involved in the distribution of the games for a fee?" I was contacted by a game maker who is a close friend of mine, and I found a site that distributes my mods and other people's mods for a fee.
(It seems to be the site of a person who often posts on LL.)

I accept modifications based on my mods as the creativity of the person who made them.

Suzutsuki's catalog.json is not a secondary distribution since he created it by himself.

James Caesar's JKS_Parapara_MOD is OK because I gave it to him personally after deleting it, leaving it to him to decide if he wants to redistribute it.

Also, I often see posts where the links to mods are broken and cannot be downloaded, but LL itself is often unstable and may not be downloaded depending on the environment and timing, but the links are not broken.
(I leave the presence or absence of deletion if I have deleted the file.)

Please do not inadvertently re-upload files that do not have broken links.

Edited by parapara

もうこのゲームで私が出来る事(やりたいこと)が無くなったので最後に・・・

何回も色々なゲームのページで言っていますが、「MODが動きません」「理解できません」等の一言だけ書き込む方がいますが、私は超能力者ではないのでその書き方では分かりません;

「理解できません」の場合、大抵の方はやりもせず「理解できません」とだけ書かれている事が多いです。
私は「かなり初心者向け」に説明を載せるようにしているつもりです;
説明を見ながら掲載している画像の通りしている方の場合「〇〇の所の意味がよくわかりません」等の質問ですが、やりもせずに「理解できません」と投げられてもどうしようもないです。

またMODの導入も何処にファイルを配置したのか等の画像も説明もなく「MODが動きません」と言われても何が間違っているのかなんてわかりません;

よくあるのが「ファイルを正しく配置したのに動きません」「説明の通り配置しても動きません」の文面です・・・
ファイルを正しく配置したのであれば動きます;

このサイトって18歳以上の方しか入れないんですよね?
私だけでなく、色々なMOD製作者が完全に嫌気をさす前に皆で改めましょう;

それではサヨウナラ

I'm running out of things I can do (or want to do) with this game, so I'll end with...

As I have said many times on various game pages, there are those who write only one word, such as "mod does not work", "I do not understand", etc. I am not a psychic, so I do not understand it in that way; I am not a psychic.

I'm not a psychic, so I don't understand it that way; in the case of "I don't understand," most people just write "I don't understand" without even trying.
I'm trying to put the explanation "for fairly beginners"; I'm trying to put the explanation "for fairly beginners"; if I'm posting the image as I see it.
In the case of those who are following the images posted while looking at the explanations, questions such as "I don't understand the meaning of the 00 part," etc., but I can't help them if they throw "I don't understand" without even trying.

Also, if you are told that "the mod doesn't work" without any images or explanations of where you placed the files when installing the mod, you won't know what is wrong; you will just be told that "the mod doesn't work".

The most common response is "The mod doesn't work even though I placed the files correctly" or "The mod doesn't work even though I placed the files as described"...
If you placed the file correctly, it will work; if not, it will not work.

This site is only for people over 18 years old, right?
Let's all change our ways before I, as well as many other mod makers, get completely disgusted...

Well, good-bye.

Edited by parapara
5 hours ago, parapara said:

もうこのゲームで私が出来る事(やりたいこと)が無くなったので最後に・・・

何回も色々なゲームのページで言っていますが、「MODが動きません」「理解できません」等の一言だけ書き込む方がいますが、私は超能力者ではないのでその書き方では分かりません;

「理解できません」の場合、大抵の方はやりもせず「理解できません」とだけ書かれている事が多いです。
私は「かなり初心者向け」に説明を載せるようにしているつもりです;
説明を見ながら掲載している画像の通りしている方の場合「〇〇の所の意味がよくわかりません」等の質問ですが、やりもせずに「理解できません」と投げられてもどうしようもないです。

またMODの導入も何処にファイルを配置したのか等の画像も説明もなく「MODが動きません」と言われても何が間違っているのかなんてわかりません;

よくあるのが「ファイルを正しく配置したのに動きません」「説明の通り配置しても動きません」の文面です・・・
ファイルを正しく配置したのであれば動きます;

このサイトって18歳以上の方しか入れないんですよね?
私だけでなく、色々なMOD製作者が完全に嫌気をさす前に皆で改めましょう;

それではサヨウナラ

I'm running out of things I can do (or want to do) with this game, so I'll end with...

As I have said many times on various game pages, there are those who write only one word, such as "mod does not work", "I do not understand", etc. I am not a psychic, so I do not understand it in that way; I am not a psychic.

I'm not a psychic, so I don't understand it that way; in the case of "I don't understand," most people just write "I don't understand" without even trying.
I'm trying to put the explanation "for fairly beginners"; I'm trying to put the explanation "for fairly beginners"; if I'm posting the image as I see it.
In the case of those who are following the images posted while looking at the explanations, questions such as "I don't understand the meaning of the 00 part," etc., but I can't help them if they throw "I don't understand" without even trying.

Also, if you are told that "the mod doesn't work" without any images or explanations of where you placed the files when installing the mod, you won't know what is wrong; you will just be told that "the mod doesn't work".

The most common response is "The mod doesn't work even though I placed the files correctly" or "The mod doesn't work even though I placed the files as described"...
If you placed the file correctly, it will work; if not, it will not work.

This site is only for people over 18 years old, right?
Let's all change our ways before I, as well as many other mod makers, get completely disgusted...

Well, good-bye.

THE  mods are working good those are never install or never use at all d'ont mind them also this game is not optimased but deserve modding thank you for your work see you.

Edited by xlegendgame