Samurai Maiden - Potential Modding

1 hour ago, Coldmoon said:

Snipaste_2023-10-09_06-17-51.png

Great!! It works!! I really appreciate it!! I can't thank you enough!! I've packed it up and sent it to you, our savior!! You deserve credit for this :)  And also, credits to Parapara, who created this mod!!! 

Hell yes! Glad it worked. Thanks for confirming. I was worried about that last file not going through.

On 10/8/2023 at 11:39 PM, Coldmoon said:

Snipaste_2023-10-09_06-17-51.png

Great!! It works!! I really appreciate it!! I can't thank you enough!! I've packed it up and sent it to you, our savior!! You deserve credit for this :)  And also, credits to Parapara, who created this mod!!! 

can anyone pass me the mod to see the tits and all the missing parts of the body?

On 1/19/2023 at 4:30 AM, Guest said:

デフォルト衣装の身体の補完データ(素材)

これはデフォルト衣装の身体の胸やウェスト等の欠落している部分を補完したモデルのデータです。
(IYO、hagane、komimi)

3DMigotoによるヌード化や、テクスチャーによる衣装の加工等のMODを作成したい方への素材です。

身体に合わせて衣装の大きさ等も変更しているので、体型がオリジナルと異なります。

また、体勢によっては身体の一部が衣装を少し突き抜ける可能性があります。

Complementary data (material) for the body of the default costume

This is the data of the model that completes the missing parts of the body of the default costume, such as the chest and waist.
(IYO, hagane, komimi)

This data is for those who want to create mods such as nudity by 3DMigoto or costume processing by textures.

The size of the costume has been changed to fit the body, so the body shape is different from the original.

may penetrate through the costume a little.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

image.jpeg.2e80b6c16603477c47d201064b05f108.jpegimage.jpeg.b024427d8a3217db262293cd88e5f4b4.jpegimage.jpeg.ce0d2144f65d6363cc4daa55240c4be5.jpegimage.jpeg.4faca9c4f1f1956b23a817a19ec2fddf.jpegimage.jpeg.89b1c163307b5c0c3ac4ce1939b03c78.jpegimage.jpeg.e5544bbd2c47d80d6a0e993be6d9a426.jpeg

Can someone pls share this files pls?

I try to make some stuff :)

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, nudefinder said:

Dang hot can undress her panty?

As soon as I figure out how to erase the shadow of the clothing, sure.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.c6d0e98654d8b8b53cd069c6146eb547.jpeg

Edit: I'll try a different approach. I edited the default from the "uniform_pack". I'll try editing Parapara's, it also has a higher resolution. I will be continuing tomorrow.
Edit2: Nvm, same thing happens.

Edited by kbmaster

全てのMod製作者様に感謝を

接写と全裸、同時にできると色々と捗るんですけどね...なかなか難しいです。

依夜ちゃんの段階的な脱衣もやってみたい...

この方みたいに...

依夜ちゃんだけアソコが白くなっちゃうのも気になるしMod道は奥が深い

Edited by kuutaML
誤字
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/19/2023 at 10:30 AM, Guest said:

デフォルト衣装の身体の補完データ(素材)

これはデフォルト衣装の身体の胸やウェスト等の欠落している部分を補完したモデルのデータです。
(IYO、hagane、komimi)

3DMigotoによるヌード化や、テクスチャーによる衣装の加工等のMODを作成したい方への素材です。

身体に合わせて衣装の大きさ等も変更しているので、体型がオリジナルと異なります。

また、体勢によっては身体の一部が衣装を少し突き抜ける可能性があります。

Complementary data (material) for the body of the default costume

This is the data of the model that completes the missing parts of the body of the default costume, such as the chest and waist.
(IYO, hagane, komimi)

This data is for those who want to create mods such as nudity by 3DMigoto or costume processing by textures.

The size of the costume has been changed to fit the body, so the body shape is different from the original.

may penetrate through the costume a little.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

image.jpeg.2e80b6c16603477c47d201064b05f108.jpegimage.jpeg.b024427d8a3217db262293cd88e5f4b4.jpegimage.jpeg.ce0d2144f65d6363cc4daa55240c4be5.jpegimage.jpeg.4faca9c4f1f1956b23a817a19ec2fddf.jpegimage.jpeg.89b1c163307b5c0c3ac4ce1939b03c78.jpegimage.jpeg.e5544bbd2c47d80d6a0e993be6d9a426.jpeg

@Hakufu1021 May I also have a copy of the "Complementary data (material)"? I wanna make something with their default costume too.

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, FrancisLouis said:

In case anyone cares, they shipped the source code of the game with the update.

I had a file (resources.assets) that changed the X-Box glyphs to Playstation glyphs (I'm using a DualShock controller). It no longer works through the update. So now I'm back to seeing ABXY prompts.  Do you offer something that can show in-game PS icons?

5 hours ago, greedo75 said:

I had a file (resources.assets) that changed the X-Box glyphs to Playstation glyphs (I'm using a DualShock controller). It no longer works through the update. So now I'm back to seeing ABXY prompts.  Do you offer something that can show in-game PS icons?

ParaparaのMODが動作するように最新のcatalog.jsonにパッチを当てました。
あなたの言うresources.assetsは持っていないので確認はできないですが、改造assets自体を認識するようにパッチが当たっているだけかも知れないので、もしかするとコレで認識できれば幸いです。

I have patched the latest catalog.json so that the Parapara mod works.
I don't have the resources.assets you mention, so I can't confirm this, but it may just be that the patch was applied to recognize the modded assets themselves, so perhaps this will help.

catalog.json

11 hours ago, white and black panda said:

ParaparaのMODが動作するように最新のcatalog.jsonにパッチを当てました。
あなたの言うresources.assetsは持っていないので確認はできないですが、改造assets自体を認識するようにパッチが当たっているだけかも知れないので、もしかするとコレで認識できれば幸いです。

I have patched the latest catalog.json so that the Parapara mod works.
I don't have the resources.assets you mention, so I can't confirm this, but it may just be that the patch was applied to recognize the modded assets themselves, so perhaps this will help.

catalog.json 7.81 MB · 14 downloads

Thank you. The nude mod works. Appreciate the catalog file.

The directory location for the resources.assets file is "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Samurai Maiden\JKS_Win64_Data\". I've attached the one that used to display PS glyphs (6.16 MB). The original, that comes with the game, is 2.16 MB. If you have the skills to modify it to show PS Buttons, that would be cool. If not, thanks for "listening".

resources.assets

9 hours ago, greedo75 said:

Thank you. The nude mod works. Appreciate the catalog file.

The directory location for the resources.assets file is "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Samurai Maiden\JKS_Win64_Data\". I've attached the one that used to display PS glyphs (6.16 MB). The original, that comes with the game, is 2.16 MB. If you have the skills to modify it to show PS Buttons, that would be cool. If not, thanks for "listening".

resources.assets 6.17メガバイト · 4 ダウンロード

アセットの中身を見てみましたが、どうやらテクスチャーの位置の指定の値を改変しているのかな・・・?
よくわからなかったので3DMigotoで変更できるように作ってみました。
0キーを押す度にXBOX→PS4→switchと切り替わるようにしました。
ParaparaのMODに追加で入れて下さい。

I looked at the contents of the asset, and it appears that the value of the texture position specification has been modified...?
I wasn't sure, so I made it so that I could change it in 3DMigoto.
Every time I press the 0 key, it switches from XBOX to PS4 to switch.
Please add this to the Parapara mod.

XBOX

image.thumb.jpeg.5c60feeec5f6a0bef33231bfd36e6cfa.jpeg

PS4

image.thumb.jpeg.a2d1763145816be500afca47a3d1115a.jpeg

switch

image.thumb.jpeg.f09adef6f47a56d772f304108e2198fe.jpeg

button.rar

Edited by white and black panda