16 hours ago, fakecheng said:

Magik/Nico/Captain Marvel/Female Hunter/Scarlet Witch half nude mod

I wish you cropped the costume differently, to make them look sexy like the costume in the good old days... Swimsuit/leotard cut.

Anyway, all female has the same body shape? We can't have bigger or smaller breast/ass?

1 hour ago, Lorphe said:

I wish you cropped the costume differently, to make them look sexy like the costume in the good old days... Swimsuit/leotard cut.

Anyway, all female has the same body shape? We can't have bigger or smaller breast/ass?

That would be awesome. Huge thanks to the creator already.

On 12/9/2022 at 4:20 AM, fakecheng said:

Thanks for the @jmedia7 amazing work!I love the Magik mod but it's kind of weird to have Magik running into the battle or Abbey full naked so I made a half naked version.The texture and nipple are come from jmedia7 mod.I replace the basebody mesh and the nipple to the outfit directly without modify the basebody file so it should not clip through other oufits.

Magik.thumb.png.cdd165a3e8717c4e0a173be3115d0472.png

------Download------

Default Battle Suit:pakchunk999_MagikToplessBattle_P.pak

Default Casual Outfit:pakchunk999_MagikToplessCasual_P.pak

Swim Suit:pakchunk999_MagikToplessSwimSuit_P.pak

All-In-One:pakchunk999_MagikTopless_P.pak

Installation:Place the pak files in X:\steam\steamapps\common\Marvel's Midnight Suns\MidnightSuns\Content\Paks folder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I am new to Unreal Engine modding.I try to replace Captain Marvel default hair with warbrid hair but the hair become static after I swap the mesh,is there any tutorial on how to swap hair mesh?

1.png.61557d9ff4ea4f0cc549ad4461df87ff.png

By any chance did you manage to get the Warbird hair working for Captain Marvels other outfits? 

12 hours ago, Mystic5hadow said:

By any chance did you manage to get the Warbird hair working for Captain Marvels other outfits? 

Unfortunately I can't get the hair work on other outfits.I found a file that might be related to hair animation but I can't get it to work when I port the file into the mod.

Spoiler
On 12/10/2022 at 9:32 PM, fakecheng said:

Magik/Nico/Captain Marvel/Female Hunter/Scarlet Witch half nude mod

1.png.449a2d4462c082ebc998fb9a709dfd27.png

Thanks again for @jmedia7 who bring us midnight suns full nude mod.I create a half nude version Magik few days ago base on his mod,now I am coming back with more.The nude mesh are merge to outfits/suits directly so it should not clip through other outfits/suits.Nipple mesh and nude textures are come from jmedia7 mod.You can find jmedia7 full nude mod here and here.

------!!!!!BEWARE!!!!!!------

[Scarlet Witch mod]

1.I don't have Scarlet Witch in my team yet so I cannot test her mod or provide preview screenshot.Mod replace her default battle suit and Boss Witch suit.Please let me know if the mod is not working.

[Swim suit mod]

1.All swimsuit color from my mod are yellow.The game doesn't have swim suit texture for each characters.I don't know how to assign different color for each characters so all the swimsuit are default color which is yellow.It will not affect the swimsuit I didn't modify.

2.Captain Marvel and Hunter swimsuit share the same model so they cannot be used separate.(Scarlet Witch probably using the same swimsuit model as well.I don't have her in my team yet so I cannot confirm it.)Scarlet Witch share the same swimsuit model as well(Thanks for the information provided by @odhinn.foster)

[Casual outfit mod]

1.Magik seem like the only girl who has unique casual outfit model in game files so only she has half nude causal outfit mod.Nico default causal outfit and default battle suit are the same model.

[Female Hunter mod]

The game only has one body texture for Hunter.I don't know how the skin tone system work so the mod only contain one skin tone come with the body texture.If you are using different skin tone,your hunter might look weird in the game.

------Download-----

Installation:

Place the pak files in X:\steam\steamapps\common\Marvel's Midnight Suns\MidnightSuns\Content\Paks folder.

---Magik---

Preview:

Reveal hidden contents

Magik.png.270cd4cd0f2b8460fd443a738ec2f98a.png

Download:here

---Nico---

Preview:

Reveal hidden contents

Nico.png.8710ffa019a560c89582b06c51093a54.png

Download:

Three-In-One:pakchunk999-NicoTopless_P.pak

Download(Separate):

Default causal outfit/battle suit:pakchunk999-NicoToplessCasual_P.pak

Sister Grimm battle suit:pakchunk999-NicoToplessSisterGrimm_P.pak

Swim Suit:pakchunk999-NicoToplessSwimSuit_P.pak

---Captain Marvel---

Preview:

Reveal hidden contents

CM.png.1417660b32fe2dd24b23f202508a0abf.png

Download:

Two-In-One:pakchunk999-CMTopless_P.pak

Download(Separate):

Default battle suit:pakchunk999-CMToplessBattle_P.pak

War Bird battle suit:pakchunk999-CMToplessWarBird_P.pak

---Female Hunter---(Warning!Mod has skin tone issue!See [!!!!BEWARE!!!!] section)

Preview:

Reveal hidden contents

Hunter_F.thumb.png.fdb0bfca860dcb64767d92c7c0a77312.png

Download:

Default battle suit:pakchunk999-HunterToplessBattle_P.pak

---Scarlet Witch---(Warning!Mod untest!See [!!!!BEWARE!!!!] section)

Preview(screenshot provide by @odhinn.foster) :

Reveal hidden contents

463131409_ScarletWitch.png.8e80f4d5ccb418a7611ca4000733fee8.png

Download:

Two-In-One:pakchunk999-SWTopless_P.pak

Download(Separate):

Default battle suit:pakchunk999-SWToplessBattle_P.pak

Boss Witch battle suit:pakchunk999-SWToplessBossWitch_P.pak

---Captain Marvel/Female Hunter/Scarlet Witch Swim Suit---(Warning!Mod has shared model and color issue!See [!!!!BEWARE!!!!] Section!)

Preview:

Reveal hidden contents

SwimSuit.png.39082ff270863eb6c5047edd73a4c545.png

Download:

Swimsuit:pakchunk999-HCSToplessSwimSuit_P.pak

These are incredible. Anyway we can get them in the different colors as well? I know it's a heavy ask, but thought I'd put it out there.

Edit: I just read that you couldn't get different skin colors for Hunter, but I was specifically asking for the costume colors you pay for with gloss, as opposed to the literal skin colors.

Edited by middlemonster
2 hours ago, middlemonster said:

These are incredible. Anyway we can get them in the different colors as well? I know it's a heavy ask, but thought I'd put it out there.

Edit: I just read that you couldn't get different skin colors for Hunter, but I was specifically asking for the costume colors you pay for with gloss, as opposed to the literal skin colors.

All the costumes only contain one texture file just like swimsuit and Hunter skin tone.I can't figure out how the game handle other colors so there's really not much I can do.

On 12/3/2022 at 10:19 PM, jmedia7 said:

Rest of the gals added. Captain Marvel only replaces her warbird outfit cause the hair looks better. Nico replaces her base suit and the sister grim outfit. The female hunter uses the light skin tone, I don't know how to make it work for other skin tones.

Thank you very much for your amazing work!

Edited by JustCurious10
19 hours ago, fakecheng said:

All the costumes only contain one texture file just like swimsuit and Hunter skin tone.I can't figure out how the game handle other colors so there's really not much I can do.

I see, maybe once this game starts getting a proper modding community there will be more tools. This game feels like it would really benefit heavily from both quality of life and content mods.

On 12/12/2022 at 5:46 AM, fakecheng said:

Unfortunately I can't get the hair work on other outfits.I found a file that might be related to hair animation but I can't get it to work when I port the file into the mod.

It's ok.  Not all of us hate short hair on women.  Awesome work.  Thank you for the lewds

On 12/9/2022 at 12:20 PM, fakecheng said:

Thanks for the @jmedia7 amazing work!I love the Magik mod but it's kind of weird to have Magik running into the battle or Abbey full naked so I made a half naked version.The texture and nipple are come from jmedia7 mod.I replace the basebody mesh and the nipple to the outfit directly without modify the basebody file so it should not clip through other oufits.

Magik.thumb.png.cdd165a3e8717c4e0a173be3115d0472.png

------Download------

Default Battle Suit:pakchunk999_MagikToplessBattle_P.pak

Default Casual Outfit:pakchunk999_MagikToplessCasual_P.pak

Swim Suit:pakchunk999_MagikToplessSwimSuit_P.pak

All-In-One:pakchunk999_MagikTopless_P.pak

Installation:Place the pak files in X:\steam\steamapps\common\Marvel's Midnight Suns\MidnightSuns\Content\Paks folder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I am new to Unreal Engine modding.I try to replace Captain Marvel default hair with warbrid hair but the hair become static after I swap the mesh,is there any tutorial on how to swap hair mesh?

1.png.61557d9ff4ea4f0cc549ad4461df87ff.png

20221213202834_1.jpg

CaptainMarvel_Hair_SK.uasset CaptainMarvel_Hair_SK.uexp

2 hours ago, Phnx said:

You rock man!May I ask how did you do that or is there any tutorial around on how to swap UE4 hair?I export warbird hair with umodel and rename it to default hair in Blender,then port it into Unread Editor and cook it,but hair become static ingame.I compare my cooked file and the original file and find out the cooked uasset missing CaptainMarvel_WarBird_Hair_PPABP line,and I have no ideal how to link the cooked uasset to this PPABP file.I also try to use a rename tool call UassetRenamer rename warbird hair uasset to default hair but when I load in the game it said file corrupted.

1 hour ago, fakecheng said:

You rock man!May I ask how did you do that or is there any tutorial around on how to swap UE4 hair?I export warbird hair with umodel and rename it to default hair in Blender,then port it into Unread Editor and cook it,but hair become static ingame.I compare my cooked file and the original file and find out the cooked uasset missing CaptainMarvel_WarBird_Hair_PPABP line,and I have no ideal how to link the cooked uasset to this PPABP file.I also try to use a rename tool call UassetRenamer rename warbird hair uasset to default hair but when I load in the game it said file corrupted.

No need for such a complicated process. Just use https://github.com/atenfyr/UAssetGUI Edit the cooked asset so that it points to the WarBird hair mesh and "export data" says CaptainMarvel_Hair_SK. It's just two lines in "names map". Then save the cooked WarBird uasset as CaptainMarvel_Hair_SK.

Edited by Phnx

Captain Marvel and Nico hair swap mod

Thanks to @Phnx for letting me know this convenient tool.It's really easy to use but still I made a pak mod for the people who doesn't want to extract and repack the uasset files themself.Also I provide default hair replace with warbird hair version for Captain Marvel and Sister Grimm/default hair for Nico as well.

Preview:

b5w35bw35.png.9ee060a5676ad0dc9223b36098328576.png

---Download---

Installation:

Place the pak files in X:\steam\steamapps\common\Marvel's Midnight Suns\MidnightSuns\Content\Paks folder.

Captain Marvel:

Default hair replace WarBird hair:pakchunk999-CMHairDefaultToWarBird_P.pak

WarBird hair replace default hair:pakchunk999-CMHairWarBirdToDefault_P.pak

Nico:

Default hair replace Sister Grimm hair:pakchunk999-NicoHairDefaultToSG_P.pak

Sister Grimm hair replace Default hair:pakchunk999-NicoHairSGToDefault_P.pak

Edited by fakecheng

So this might be a little off topic question but I have been trying to change the photos to add some Rule 34 ones of the girls I have found where it saves the images in Documents\My Games\Marvel's Midnight Suns\Saved_Steam_\Photos\Campaign_\User I have resized them and made sure the thumanail and image are the same size as the rest of them but when in game it just shows up as white sqare hoping someone smarter then me here has ideas on how to fix this ?

7 hours ago, fakecheng said:

Captain Marvel and Nico hair swap mod

Thanks to @Phnx for letting me know this convenient tool.It's really easy to use but still I made a pak mod for the people who doesn't want to extract and repack the uasset files themself.Also I provide default hair replace with warbird hair version for Captain Marvel and Sister Grimm/default hair for Nico as well.

Preview:

b5w35bw35.png.9ee060a5676ad0dc9223b36098328576.png

---Download---

Installation:

Captain Marvel:

Default hair replace with WarBird hair:pakchunk999-CMHairDefaultToWarBird_P.pak

WarBird hair replace with default hair:pakchunk999-CMHairWarBirdToDefault_P.pak

Nico:

Default hair replace with Sister Grimm hair:pakchunk999-NicoHairDefaultToSG_P.pak

Sister Grimm hair replace with Default hair:pakchunk999-NicoHairSGToDefault_P.pak

All of you are true Midnight GODS! Thank you so much for share your work to make the game better!