53 minutes ago, darcyen said:

Can someone use one of there mods to start a nexus page? Even one of the safe for work files. I feel you will get more people making mesh edits after seeing that mods are made for the game. I'd do it myself I just don't feel comfortable publishing someone else's mods and my own mods aren't for this game

Unfortunately that's not how nexus works. The moderators decide which games are on the platform. I'm hoping they add midnight suns soon.

50 minutes ago, Mqex said:

I hate to ask, but is there any chance of getting a body swap for the hunter, with Nico's instead? It's not clear to me whether that's doable without making a real mess but I figured I'd ask.

Tried swap Magik body to Hunter before,the body will clip through outfit due to different body shape and doesn't attach her neck so I don't think it will work.

Ā 

4nq24nqa24bq2.png

59 minutes ago, fakecheng said:

Tried swap Magik body to Hunter before,the body will clip through outfit due to different body shape and doesn't attach her neck so I don't think it will work.

Ā 

4nq24nqa24bq2.png

I really appreciate it anyway, thanks a lot for trying that out. I sort of figured it was pushing it.

On 12/18/2022 at 2:20 AM, gnarlyfug said:

The Supreme Three V2.1 - Redesign Triple Pack

• Improved normal maps from previous version, esp in the abdomen
  • Improved cut of some pieces of clothing (higher rise, better fit to shape of hips)
  • Changed color scheme for base MC Mar-Vell skin to match classic colors
  • Better skin tone match for all 3
  • V2.1 update includes a fix for hem of Nico's shirt & Magik's bellybutton definition

Ā 

All in one:

pakchunk999-RedesignTriplePackV2_1_P.pak 152.54 MBĀ Ā·Ā 65 downloads

Ā 

Just Magik:

pakchunk999-MagikRedesign_V2_1_P.pak 50.66 MBĀ Ā·Ā 28 downloads

Ā 

Just Nico:

pakchunk999_NicoRedesign_V2_1_P.pak 56.59 MBĀ Ā·Ā 27 downloads

Ā 

Just Marvel:

pakchunk999-CMRedesign_V2_1_P.pak 45.29 MBĀ Ā·Ā 34 downloads

Ā 

V2v2.thumb.PNG.b85aee18766177c00878cb3e22b2502c.PNG

v21.thumb.PNG.4ca31a7bc95043dc466ffb371a6e0f27.PNGv22.thumb.PNG.7ea002cc8d9bd67323515b602882da7e.PNGv23.thumb.PNG.f3839bf7f68b5ab1ff8877e29053afb9.PNG

Ā 

pakchunk999-RedesignTriplePackV2_1_P.pak 152.54 MBĀ Ā·Ā 65 downloads

Ā 

pakchunk999-MagikRedesign_V2_1_P.pak 50.66 MBĀ Ā·Ā 28 downloads pakchunk999_NicoRedesign_V2_1_P.pak 56.59 MBĀ Ā·Ā 27 downloads pakchunk999-CMRedesign_V2_1_P.pak 45.29 MBĀ Ā·Ā 34 downloads

These are amazing can you do one for Scarlet Witch and thank you for great designs

21 minutes ago, ResPulse said:

Any chance anyone could make an outfit swap for some premium skins to replace the default combat ones? Really sucks they all cost money /cdn-cgi/mirage/5c43dd283c4d9f5b242baa190f713e91d1cb629fabd09f3d2d1508a067201cd4/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/resources/emoticons/confused.png

Firaxis is most likely aware of this thread and is letting us mod away cause our horniness isnt causing anyone trouble. If someone adds a premium skin replacer they would probably step in and make it harder to do things as we would be 'hurting them financially'

Edited by KryperCreeping
1 hour ago, ResPulse said:

Any chance anyone could make an outfit swap for some premium skins to replace the default combat ones? Really sucks they all cost money :/

Can't link anything that could be considered piracy, but just know that tools to unlock DLCs in legit purchased games have existed for many many years now =P

It has nothing to do with modding or this site though, so I'll leave it at that.

Edited by DEMONDICE
4 hours ago, DEMONDICE said:

Can't link anything that could be considered piracy, but just know that tools to unlock DLCs in legit purchased games have existed for many many years now =P

It has nothing to do with modding or this site though, so I'll leave it at that.

Ā 

We cannot and do not support piracy, also for cases where the "DLC" or "packages" are just robbing games.

10 hours ago, darcyen said:

Can someone use one of there mods to start a nexus page? Even one of the safe for work files. I feel you will get more people making mesh edits after seeing that mods are made for the game. I'd do it myself I just don't feel comfortable publishing someone else's mods and my own mods aren't for this game

I have done this. But Midnight Suns is not yet activated on the nexus, although you can upload mods and the category is there, they just go into pending until the game gets approved. I think we need more people to upload their work and it might be switched on.

35 minutes ago, gnarlyfug said:

I have done this. But Midnight Suns is not yet activated on the nexus, although you can upload mods and the category is there, they just go into pending until the game gets approved. I think we need more people to upload their work and it might be switched on.

It shouldn't matter how many mods get uploaded. There are plenty of games with only a single mod available. Nexus is just weird about the process. It will pop up sooner or later.

13 hours ago, fakecheng said:

This hair shape simple not fit Nico head,it will involve mesh edit to fix the problem,but hair animation will lost after mesh edit which I don't know how to fix so only someone who has more knowledge on Unreal Engine modding can fix it.

thanksĀ  FakeCheng, I will start with that.Ā  I just downloaded blender and watching video how to has we speak.

2 hours ago, DEMONDICE said:

It shouldn't matter how many mods get uploaded. There are plenty of games with only a single mod available. Nexus is just weird about the process. It will pop up sooner or later.

Ā 

Yeah. My only concern is that Midnight Suns has paid costumes, meaning it would draw negative attention to the site. I think Spider-man gets away with it because that game isn't monetized in the same way.

Either way, I have 2.2 ready. Just a minor bug fix... CM had incorrect normals for her abs but its fixed now:
Ā 

pakchunk999-CMRedesign_V2_2_P.pak pakchunk999-RedesignTriplePackV2_2_P.pak

11 hours ago, dragonuff said:

These are amazing can you do one for Scarlet Witch and thank you for great designs

I will once I unlock her :)Ā 

Same is true for Midnight Suns costumes. I have some ideas for those already... will try to recreate some classic costumes. Feel free to post ideas / inspirations because those will help me greatly and help me decide what people would like to see. Just keep in mind I cannot edit geometry so I am limited in some ways.

1 hour ago, gnarlyfug said:

Ā 

Yeah. My only concern is that Midnight Suns has paid costumes, meaning it would draw negative attention to the site. I think Spider-man gets away with it because that game isn't monetized in the same way.

Either way, I have 2.2 ready. Just a minor bug fix... CM had incorrect normals for her abs but its fixed now:
Ā 

pakchunk999-CMRedesign_V2_2_P.pak 45.29 MBĀ Ā·Ā 2 downloads pakchunk999-RedesignTriplePackV2_2_P.pak 152.54 MBĀ Ā·Ā 6 downloads

Ā 

Thanks for this! Might I ask, why the skin of CM and Nico seems kinda waxy/glossy on the edited parts? Nico ist not having any of that, so maybe it's also possible to change it in the same way?

I'm so impressed by how nice and quick you guys have started modding this game!

Ā 

I had a quick question: since I understand it's possible to extract the texture files in the game, is there any way one could get the full size image for the shirt Magik is wearing at the beginning of the game? The one that reads "darkchylde" with the death metal font. I like it a lot but haven't found a way to get it in a decent resolution yet.Ā 

Ā 

Thank you!

3 hours ago, gnarlyfug said:

I will once I unlock her /cdn-cgi/mirage/5c43dd283c4d9f5b242baa190f713e91d1cb629fabd09f3d2d1508a067201cd4/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/resources/emoticons/smile.pngĀ 

Same is true for Midnight Suns costumes. I have some ideas for those already... will try to recreate some classic costumes. Feel free to post ideas / inspirations because those will help me greatly and help me decide what people would like to see. Just keep in mind I cannot edit geometry so I am limited in some ways.

I'd love to see you mod a skimpy/sexy suit for female Hunter.

On 12/3/2022 at 12:19 PM, jmedia7 said:

Rest of the gals added. Captain Marvel only replaces her warbird outfit cause the hair looks better. Nico replaces her base suit and the sister grim outfit. The female hunter uses the light skin tone, I don't know how to make it work for other skin tones.Ā 

Ā 

Midnightsuns nude mod.7z 33.53 MBĀ Ā·Ā 730 downloads

Ā 

20221203151537_1.jpg.4988dfe6db6bf6cc5dabb78af1c6b106.jpg20221203152218_1.jpg.261dd047b08c4888ceca006d5c67c41d.jpg20221203122410_1.jpg.7476e8f583e1820812ecbbe6b4dfc9f8.jpg20221203153313_1.jpg.e6e10ef46040ea6c439d4b65ddbe12af.jpg20221203020019_1.jpg.05049e91abf9c75705845cc46a9322c4.jpg

what outfit does this mod for the hunter. I have the 1st hunter outfits but the seems like it is half clothing

Can Someone help me edit the photos thats in the gallery I have found where they are placedĀ Documents\My Games\Marvel's Midnight Suns\Saved_Steam\Photos\Campaign\UserĀ  I was gonna add fanservice or rule 34 ones as paintings in game like these I resized it and named it like the others but in game they show up as white screens any help is apprcieated on why this is happeningĀ image.png.3dcd84285d770cd6e63b6bfba61fceb3.png

003.jpg

033.jpg

-- Nico Hair Swap Mod (Tousled Bob over Sister Grimm) --

Ā 

Hi all! Just realized my Nico hair mod does not swap her Sister Grimm costume, so here it is. This mod should overwrite her Sister Grimm hair and work alongside my first hair mod. Please let me know if there are any issues with this. I am not familiar how to put in on Nexus so please @NotArchieĀ feel free to do so with credit. Enjoy!

Ā 

Ā 

Spoiler

NicoSGTBob.png.31a684887f88ecbb12d4c6b18a0366e2.png

Ā 

pakchunk999-NicoTousledGrimm_P.pak

14 hours ago, dragonuff said:

Can Someone help me edit the photos thats in the gallery I have found where they are placedĀ Documents\My Games\Marvel's Midnight Suns\Saved_Steam\Photos\Campaign\UserĀ  I was gonna add fanservice or rule 34 ones as paintings in game like these I resized it and named it like the others but in game they show up as white screens any help is apprcieated on why this is happeningĀ 

I don't think this will be possible, at least not in the way you want to do it. I am almost certain that the images are saved with some sort of metadata, potentially even encrypted metadata, so you can't do this. (At least, if I was the developer on this game that's how I would prevent people from swapping in their own images)

It may be impossible or difficult to prove without being able to see the game's code but my money is on something injected into the metadata of the files that isn't going to be easy to fake. You might be able to edit an existing image or something and preserve the metadata? But depending on how the encryption works that could also break it, idk, just gotta try it.