20 minutes ago, Lostcountess said:

Having some issues with the defeat part. Whenever I press the keybind for it, I'm told that I can't surrender while bleeding out, even if I'm not. Going to the mcm to reset it doesn't seem to do much either. Character also just dies in combat instead if going down.

That can't be. Upload your Papyrus0.log to take a look.

4 hours ago, Lostcountess said:

After a bunch of tweaking and trying other versions and such, I'm facing another error. Upon fatal damage the player is just left on the ground for a little until they die. Upon surrender either everyone gets stuck and I can't do anything except pull my weapons out, or something works and dialogue is started, after which I'll get sent to a random hold prison. Only costom anim I've been able to fire with this mod is the hands up occasionally.

https://pastebin.com/1mJx0hmG

Most recent pastebin cut off to where yemete stuff starts appearing since the entire thing was too long.

13 hours ago, Lostcountess said:

https://pastebin.com/1mJx0hmG

Most recent pastebin cut off to where yemete stuff starts appearing since the entire thing was too long.

Well, the surrender section was not working correctly. Practically I not use it because the great thing in this mod is the combat. But the surrender must work.

Try this version:

Yamete_REDUX_103.rar

Edited by alex77r4
17 hours ago, Relevant Halo said:

I see. Would you consider adding an mcm option to disable or make the effect less visible? The current implementation isn't great for immersion. 

Is a modified version of the Base Game spell Pacify. I know that the proyectile is not great but the spell not works whitout it. I'm searching for another solution.

For me the most important thing is have cero fails and latter make the mod more beatiful, more immersive, more compatible...

[LE] [using 1.0.0] What settings should I use to avoid NPCs to get knockdown mid combat. I set hit chance in the NPCs page to %0. The hit chance in Follower and Player page to %25. But the NPCs still get knockdown. I tried changing the hit chance in NPCs page to %25 and the hit chance in Player page to %0 but still they get knockdowned. Is it a setting issue again I don't know and why am I using 1.0.0 because of resolution. I want to get robbed sometimes.

Anyone else experience this issue in the newer versions so maybe I should update and use a dice to manually put my stuff to a carriable container mod's item to RP as getting robbed. When I kill the robber I can get back my stuff so on and so forth..

After Trying ODefeat 

4 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Well, the surrender section was not working correctly. Practically I not use it because the great thing in this mod is the combat. But the surrender must work.

Try this version:

Yamete_REDUX_103.rar 662.05 kB · 6 downloads

Gave up the other Yamete as I could not get it to work. Redux worked first try. Two questions, does this updated version (mine is 102) add anything? Second question, are any of the consequences usable with Ostim? I prefer to not add Sexlab. Thanks for the mod also.

Edit: 3 question, I set knock downs to 0% but enemies are still falling over and dying from bleeding out. How do I stop this?

Edited by Redlines2k
9 hours ago, TwiceSwords said:

[LE] [1.0.3] After testing the new version, the result is still the same with the same 2 different opposite settings. Even with bows they get knockdowned. It is set to melee only.

9 hours ago, Redlines2k said:

Edit: 3 question, I set knock downs to 0% but enemies are still falling over and dying from bleeding out. How do I stop this?

The Hit Chance percent only refer to normal hits while the NPC is in normal figth.

If you not disable "Treat Essential Victims" the NPC's can be defeated when the base game put it in normal BleedOut.

Spoiler

26314255_SkyrimSE2022-11-1611-33-13-57.png.6065e4b1cb00f72d11e345d284b8497f.png

In others words, when a bandit get a critical hit that put them in normal bleedout the defeat is fired if the filter page of the MCM allow it.

Then, the best option is go to the filter page of the MCM and select NPC's can be Assaulted by: NoBody

Spoiler

673078253_SkyrimSE2022-11-1611-37-08-17.png.16345bfbf08cc05ce7d12aec0f779cd5.png

Edited by alex77r4
11 hours ago, Redlines2k said:

After Trying ODefeat 

Gave up the other Yamete as I could not get it to work. Redux worked first try. Two questions, does this updated version (mine is 102) add anything? Second question, are any of the consequences usable with Ostim? I prefer to not add Sexlab. Thanks for the mod also.

In 103 only change the Surrender. If you want the Surrender feature, you need upgrade to 103.

But since you are using Ostim, you have to wait for the next version because I noticed today that Surrender ONLY works with SexLab.

Probably tomorrow I can have a functional Surrender with Flowers Girls and Ostim.

I don't have any active consequences in this build except Left for Dead, which teleports to another location, and Send to Prison, which fires only on Surrender.

My roadmap is:

First: Have a perfectly working mod with zero glitches where NPCs always recover and the Player is never stucked.

Second: enable compatibility with other defeat mods, such as Naked Dungeons, Naked Defeat, Normal Defeat... and let other mods start when the player is defeated.

Third: Enable different consequences like Simple Slavery, Pahe, FSM, Prison OverHaul...

Edited by alex77r4
11 hours ago, TwiceSwords said:

Is it a setting issue again I don't know and why am I using 1.0.0 because of resolution. I want to get robbed sometimes.

Anyone else experience this issue in the newer versions so maybe I should update and use a dice to manually put my stuff to a carriable container mod's item to RP as getting robbed. When I kill the robber I can get back my stuff so on and so forth..

The Robed section works. I not notice any problem. Simply enable it in the MCM and be sure you have Number of Items to Steal in 20 because that parameter can be disabled when export and import the MCM or when Reset to defaut.

Spoiler

206709910_SkyrimSE2022-11-1612-56-22-30.png.268f97c86e1570567cd22c74859b0523.png

You must have in mid that the Robed feature only fire after the defeat as a replacement of the rape. Then, to fire the Robed feature first you must be defeated and next must run a dice that decide if you are Robed or Raped. Also, the Robed feature works with NPC's and yours followers can be Robed or Raped.

I impose a limit of 20 items because, in a modded game, we can't transfer a big amount of items from a container to another container whitout break the game.

Everybody know that, in the base game, when you go to prison ALL the items in the Player inventory are transfered to a chest.

That is made automatically by the base game and that is not a problem in a Vanilla game... But can be a big problem in a modded game...

Because we can have a lot of mods that monitor the player inventory and each item removed must be processed by each mod that monitor the inventory.

A lot of mods monitor the Player inventory and normally the developers not say it and we not notice it.. Until we have a problem...

Mods like Frostfall, Realistic Need and Diseases, Merchant Ennanced... monitor the Player inventory

And DD, ZAZ, Appropos, PSQ, MME, Milk Addict, Skoma Whore... monitor the Player inventory

If we remove, for example, 300 items from the Player Inventory, and we have 3 mods from Nexus + 7 mods from LoversLab that monitor the Player inventory the game must execute one script for each item for each mod. Ussing simple matematics: 300 items * 10 mods = 3000 scripts that must be executed by the Script Engine.

I can assure you that 3000 scripts, launched all of them in the same second, go to break your game causing Stack Dump and giving you Frame Drops and Stuttering.

Think what can happend if we made that mid combat...

But if we remove only 20 items, ussing again matematics: 20 items * 10 mods = 200 scripts that can be easily executed by the Script Engine whitout any problem, whitout causing Stack Dump or Frame Drops or Stuttering.... And of course, can be made mid combat whitout any problem...

2 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

In 103 only change the Surrender. If you want the Surrender feature, you need upgrade to 103.

But since you are using Ostim, you have to wait for the next version because I noticed today that Surrender ONLY works with SexLab.

Probably tomorrow I can have a functional Surrender with Flowers Girls and Ostim.

I don't have any active consequences in this build except Left for Dead, which teleports to another location, and Send to Prison, which fires only on Surrender.

My roadmap is:

First: Have a perfectly working mod with zero glitches where NPCs always recover and the Player is never stucked.

Second: enable compatibility with other defeat mods, such as Naked Dungeons, Naked Defeat, Normal Defeat... and let other mods start when the player is defeated.

Third: Enable different consequences like Simple Slavery, Pahe, FSM, Prison OverHaul...

Sounds good. I don't need surrender. I'll leave that be. Think down the line a "bad end" consequence could be added? I use a mod like that in Fallout where its possible NPC's will kill you with a gallows, impalement, torture etc  after you get defeated and they've had their fun.

1 hour ago, Only He Stands There said:

Sounds good. I don't need surrender. I'll leave that be. Think down the line a "bad end" consequence could be added? I use a mod like that in Fallout where its possible NPC's will kill you with a gallows, impalement, torture etc  after you get defeated and they've had their fun.

Can be. We have a similar mod for Skyrim but i not instaled it and not know if it allow interaction with external mods.

But as i said, that is step 3 because we have hundreds of of mods and every user want a direct interaction with their preffered mod. Then, the list can be very large.

For now, I not close the door to anything but i need a bit of time to prepare the interactions with others mods.

Edited by alex77r4
5 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

The Hit Chance percent only refer to normal hits while the NPC is in normal figth.

If you not disable "Treat Essential Victims" the NPC's can be defeated when the base game put it in normal BleedOut.

Reveal hidden contents

In others words, when a bandit get a critical hit that put them in normal bleedout the defeat is fired if the filter page of the MCM allow it.

Then, the best option is go to the filter page of the MCM and select NPC's can be Assaulted by: NoBody

Reveal hidden contents

673078253_SkyrimSE2022-11-1611-37-08-17.png.16345bfbf08cc05ce7d12aec0f779cd5.png

Excuse me, but when trying this solution I find a problem in the filter. When we put NPC's can be Assaulted by: Nobody prohibits defeat on Followers.

Simply because the filter treats Followers as NPCs. Really the Followers are NPCs. A special type of NPC but they are NPCs.

Then I change the filter a bit and fix the problem.

Yamete_REDUX_104.rar

I only changed one line of code since version 103 but it's a problem that needs to be fixed because nobody, including me, want fails in this mod.

Edited by alex77r4
8 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

Tried setting the options to this but no luck. I hit a bandit once and they fall over and get robbed by me. Also, when I get defeated, I get a no valid target message

20221116141923_1.jpg

20221116142045_1.jpg

Edited by Only He Stands There
18 minutes ago, Only He Stands There said:

Tried setting the options to this but no luck. I hit a bandit once and they fall over and get robbed by me. Also, when I get defeated, I get a no valid target message

Log? Please? I can't read your log from the distance and I can't know what happened using only my imagination.

Like a doctor, I need proof, like a log, to know what can be the problem.

is there a safe way to uninstall this or do I have to completely start a new game? removing it seems to corrupt the files.

to be clear love the idea of this and simply wanting to test out other defeat mods, would prefer not to have to start over.

also the stagger on scan is very annoying, is there a way to disable that function?

9 hours ago, habilon said:

is there a safe way to uninstall this or do I have to completely start a new game? removing it seems to corrupt the files.

A lot of thanks for report this problem because, of course, i NOT remove my own mod. I'm actively developing it.

The problem of Corrupt Savegame is always caused by the Game Engine when clear the memory used by the removed script.

I find a similar problem in Naked Defeat and the solution is basically the same:

How to UN-Install, DE-Install or Remove Yamete REDUX:
1 - Disable the ESP but NOT disable the mod. We need to start the game without the ESP but WITH the Scripts.
2 - Open the game and load the saved game. Accept the alert about missing plugins. The SaveGame should load without any problem.

3 - Do a new manual SaveGame on a new slot and exit the game.
4 - Clean up your last savegame with ReSaver and disable the mod in your mod manager to remove the script files.

I'm analzing the scripts to try locate the exact problem to allow the normal un-installation but for now follow this instructions.

Edited by alex77r4
4 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

A lot of thanks for report this problem because, of course, i NOT remove my own mod. I'm actively developing it.

The problem of Corrupt Savegame is always caused by the Game Engine when clear the memory used by the removed script.

I find a similar problem in Naked Defeat and the solution is basically the same:

How to UN-Install, DE-Install or Remove Yamete REDUX:
1 - Disable the ESP but NOT disable the mod. We need to start the game without the ESP but WITH the Scripts.
2 - Open the game and load the saved game. Accept the alert about missing plugins. The SaveGame should load without any problem.

3 - Do a new manual SaveGame on a new slot and exit the game.
4 - Clean up your last savegame with ReSaver and disable the mod in your mod manager to remove the script files.

I'm analzing the scripts to try locate the exact problem to allow the normal un-installation but for now follow this instructions.

ok so no built in uninstall feature, noted.

I will be watching the progress of this mod as I do enjoy the concept of mid combat defeat. and while other mods exist like battle fuck, they dont tend to have support for followers being taken down mid combat. which means you either dont take a follower with you, or they interrupt the mid combat events as they are always immune.

my main gripe with this mod is I dont care to be the one knocking enemies down, and even after changing all the settings I still knock enemies down way to easily pretty much making fights one sided in my favour. on top of that the constant stumble animation that triggers when the system thinks the fight is over (because all enemies in immediate combat are down) and the calm spell firing are incredibly annoying and immersive breaking.

I am aware you are working on a new system for this mod, or making a new defeat mod that will work differently and am looking forward to seeing that and any further progress you make in this current mod itself.

50 minutes ago, habilon said:

ok so no built in uninstall feature, noted.

You reported the problem yesterday and today you have a solution. Of course it is a temporary solution but give me some time to find a permanent solution.

Another weekend and another version with the changes in 103 + 104 + more important changes:

Remove the stager at the end of the combat.

Remove the proyectile and the efects when the combat end.

Solved some fails in the animation selector with creatures.

Another bit of small changes.

Download it from the Main Page and, of course, report any problem.

The next week i goto work on the Compatiblity Mode to allow others mods take care of the Player Defeat.

34 minutes ago, alex77r4 said:

You reported the problem yesterday and today you have a solution. Of course it is a temporary solution but give me some time to find a permanent solution.

Another weekend and another version with the changes in 103 + 104 + more important changes:

Remove the stager at the end of the combat.

Remove the proyectile and the efects when the combat end.

Solved some fails in the animation selector with creatures.

Another bit of small changes.

Download it from the Main Page and, of course, report any problem.

The next week i goto work on the Compatiblity Mode to allow others mods take care of the Player Defeat.

Sorry I may have sounded dismissive in that line of my post. Was merely noting what your answer told me of my original question, not trying to say you were unhelpful. The solution is one I am familiar with, though not a fan of, but it is a useful answer and one others can learn to use as well ^^

and I noticed the changes and happy to see continued improvement on this mod. 

I also think I mixed up your mod with another Yamete mod that was announcing they are working on a new defeat system... if so sorry for that mix up.

Can you please make ALL notifications toggleable?

i.e. all ocurrences of Debug.Notification() should be behind if cases which check an MCM option "Toggle Debug Notifications".

The "Yamate resolution started/ended" stuff is really annoying when you play without UI/HUD...

Please please please ?

Edited by King-Crimson