23 minutes ago, thesteve812 said:

Thanks for continuing this mod.

I'm an LE user and everything seems to be working so far. I downloaded the .hkx file posted and didn't get a FNIS error.

I'm not have a working Legendary installation because Vortex break it this summer when change the SSD. But by miracle my FNIS for Legendary is working. I regenerate the HKX with FNISForModers and remove the warning in FNIS. But i not know if the special BleedOut animations works in Legendary. Please, enable it in the MCM and report your results.

I am giving this an LE test myself. Thank you for this, the armor stripping was my favorite part of Yamete, it was sad for me to see the old one abandoned in favor of SE: Sexlab Disparity is only for LE, and it's one of my favorite mods, so I still use LE.

2 hours ago, alex77r4 said:

I'm not have a working Legendary installation because Vortex break it this summer when change the SSD. But by miracle my FNIS for Legendary is working. I regenerate the HKX with FNISForModers and remove the warning in FNIS. But i not know if the special BleedOut animations works in Legendary. Please, enable it in the MCM and report your results.

The special bleedout animation doesn't start. For me the npc did a t-pose and the wheel shows with the choices.

When I disabled the special bleedout in the MCM the npc will drop to one knee. 

Edited by thesteve812

[SOLVED] kinda solved. The filter section" restrictive" option doesn't start any animations with many different settings I tried but "selective" works as intended.

[LE user] I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm not familiar with the settings of Yamete maybe I didn't apply right settings.

Player character is female. Want anything to knockdown females but can't get it to work. Even if I set the knockdown chance to %100. when the combat ends, it always says 

evaluating resolution

failed resolution

Even the post bleedout scene doesn't start. "You can't continute fighting" but I stand up immedietaly. It seems like I couldn't find the correct filter settings or something. If it has to do with any of this,(For very long time) I'm using Nemesis alongside with FNIS but every other mod in my load order works fine for me.

I was using defeat, but disabled it and cleaned the save with fallrim's tool but maybe I should've uninstalled it by defeat's MCM first could that be the issue ?

Edited by TwiceSwords
18 minutes ago, 43deadwood said:

I was getting T-pose even with the updated FNIS Behavior file - I ran FNIS for Modders and overwrote your file & now it works. If anyone else has had this problem here is my file.

FNIS_Yamete_Behavior.hkx 9.45 kB · 0 downloads

Change only the behavior not works... Was the first thing i try... Must use indiviual animations made for Legendary... Use this file:

1 hour ago, alex77r4 said:

Bad thing... I extract the animations from the Original Yamete for Legendary. Please, try this file:

Yamete BleedOut LEGENDARY.rar 399.27 kB · 3 downloads

Install it as any other mod and let replace the animations inside Yamete REDUX.

@thesteve812 report it as working correctly in Legendary.

3 hours ago, TwiceSwords said:

[LE user] I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm not familiar with the settings of Yamete maybe I didn't apply right settings.

Player character is female. Want anything to knockdown females but can't get it to work. Even if I set the knockdown chance to %100. when the combat ends, it always says 

evaluating resolution

failed resolution

Even the post bleedout scene doesn't start. "You can't continute fighting" but I stand up immedietaly. It seems like I couldn't find the correct filter settings or something. If it has to do with any of this,(For very long time) I'm using Nemesis alongside with FNIS but every other mod in my load order works fine for me.

I was using defeat, but disabled it and cleaned the save with fallrim's tool but maybe I should've uninstalled it by defeat's MCM first could that be the issue ?

I play as Female, carry Female followers and Male creatures with Untamed. I use a mixed and complex configuration, that as i know, is allowed only by Yamete.

1 - My Player can be defeated by anyone => Male or Female enemies and Creatures.

2 - My Female followers only can be defeated by Male enemies or Creatures but not by Female enemies.

3 - The Male enemies can be defeated by my Female followers ussing FEMDOM animations but not by my creatures.

4 - The Female enemies only can be defeated by my creatures but not by my Female Followers.

In that way i have my perfect mix. My Player allow all. The Males are defeated only by Females and the Creatures only can defeat Females.

That make a figth of my Female followers with a Female enemy end in Female enemy dead but when the enemy is Male an animation show.

And make the Male enemies be killed by my creatures while show animations when the enemy is Female.

Sometimes kills, sometimes show animations... Depend of how mix the figth...

How configure all that? Ussing the Yamete MCM... But i not invent or change anything... All that is designed and allowed in the Original Yamete... I only make it works...

Put this in the Filter page of the MCM:

Spoiler

1609536233_SkyrimSE2022-11-0900-04-48-95.png.6a04b9675c6479e634b0c19e1bf6be24.png

Try this filter and report your results. If others mods works correctly the problem must be the configuration of Yamete in the MCM.

I doubt the problem can have any relation with any other mod but if the problem persist upload your Papyrus0.log in your next message.

Edited by alex77r4
3 minutes ago, alex77r4 said:

Try this filter and report your results. If others mods works correctly the problem must the configuration of Yamete in the MCM.

I doubt the problem can have any relation with any other mod but if the problem persist upload your Papyrus0.log in your next message.

After seeing your settings I get what's wrong with mine.

I thought Follower Assault... anyone means followers assault anyone but it is followers can be assaulted by anyone. After the change in those settings it is now working correctly.

Thank you and Scrab both for continuing this mod.  I play on VR so having this version is the best option out there.

I ran into a potential bug.  The slider to remove health restoration on rejoining combat doesn't seem to work and enemies will always heal about 5% on being knocked out and another 5% on getting up.  This isn't normally a big deal but if I can't damage a creature enough to kill it during this period then they will heal upon standing up and become effectively immortal.  I think with humanoids the menu opens up and I can select kill but that doesn't work for creatures.  Using the spells to exclude targets from Yamate work, I think, but you have to hit them before the first combat rush starts because if it has started, you can't seem to remove them.

Does anyone know which options I should select so the player and my followers will stop knocking down enemies?  I like Yamate for the enemies to rape me and other NPCS), but not for my followers to rape them.

I want to report a crash when starting a scenario where my PC was aggressor, the weird part is that Net Script Framework didn't create a crash log, so I can't elaborate further about this problem, everything I can say it's that when PC becomes aggressor and the scene it's going to start the game crashes

Edited by KingstonPrince7
11 hours ago, quietlychamil said:

I ran into a potential bug.  The slider to remove health restoration on rejoining combat doesn't seem to work and enemies will always heal about 5% on being knocked out and another 5% on getting up.  This isn't normally a big deal but if I can't damage a creature enough to kill it during this period then they will heal upon standing up and become effectively immortal.  I think with humanoids the menu opens up and I can select kill but that doesn't work for creatures.  Using the spells to exclude targets from Yamate work, I think, but you have to hit them before the first combat rush starts because if it has started, you can't seem to remove them.

"The slider to remove health restoration on rejoining combat doesn't work" because i specifically remove it.

Every NPC in Skyrim, human or creature, have automatic health regen, some more, some less, but every NPC in Skyrim have it.

For example, the bandits have more health regen than vampires because the vampires have a spell to steal health.

For example, a bear have less health regen than a troll because the trolls have increased damage with fire.

As you say, "always heal about 5% on being knocked out and another 5% on getting up" because that is the normal and automatic health regen of the base game.

Nobody know how long can be the sex act, depend of your configuration, and every actor go to be automatically healed by the base game while the sex act.

If i add more health before or after the sex act we go to have the problem you are exposing always. And that can't be, as you say.

Then, i specifically, in an intentional way, ONLY increase the healt to the actors to recover them from BleedOut, sometimes in figth, but specifically before the scenes.

The parameter "Heal when standing up" in the MCM make nothing, I put it in 0% by default, and go to be disabled in my next version.

This isn't normally a big deal but if I can't damage a creature enough to kill it during this period then they will heal upon standing up and become effectively immortal.

I think that problem can't be caused by Yamete REDUX. Then search in your mods list for another mod that can be causing the problem.

Try disabing the mod in the MCM, go to Debug, enable "Mod Paused" and make some figth to see if the problem have any relation to my mod.

In normal Skyrim (Legendary, Special and Anniversary) we have some mods to see in real time the health bars of the actors.

I'm ussing now Display Enemy Level and before i use Floating Healthbars but that mods are made with DLL and seem not have VR version.

Try search for another mod with similar functionality in VR.

I think with humanoids the menu opens up and I can select kill but that doesn't work for creatures.

The circular menu only show when Yamete put the actor in BleedOut and can show in creatures if you enable creature defeat in the MCM.

Does anyone know which options I should select so the player and my followers will stop knocking down enemies?  I like Yamate for the enemies to rape me and other NPCS), but not for my followers to rape them.

I'm making specific test mixing parameters in the MCM and seems that we not have a way. I'm preparing a fix.

EDIT: Try put In the Filter Page NPC's assault to "Only NPC" because, in theory, must exclude Player and Followers.

Edited by alex77r4
9 hours ago, KingstonPrince7 said:

I want to report a crash when starting a scenario where my PC was aggressor, the weird part is that Net Script Framework didn't create a crash log, so I can't elaborate further about this problem, everything I can say it's that when PC becomes aggressor and the scene it's going to start the game crashes

I really doubt the CTD can be caused by Yamete REDUX. Is most probably a problem in mesh or textures when the actors nude.

Maybe a problem in the physics or a missing or bad installed patch. Revise you have Engine Fixes correctly installed in Part 1 and Part 2.

Edited by alex77r4

Well, this is version 101 and have a lot of small changes to increase the general quality and ensure the stability.

I made a lot of changes like:

Change the metod used to close the quest to ensure the followers recover their clothes and not show in the MCM.

Change the search of the animations to try find more correct animations.

Change the Resolution to allow multiple actors in the first scene.

Also, Resolution can select humans and creatures, so, one follower can be raped by humans while the other can be raped by creatures.

Yamete_REDUX_101.rar

I think is ready to publish but i prefer someone test it before make a new public release.

Edited by alex77r4

Between riverwood and whiterun the PC was Knocked down by wolves. Nearly the entire rivewood population was teleported as spectators. I switched to traditional mode, entered whiterun and was greeted by some vampire.  The mod broke at this point where my PC would get defeated, I still had control of the PC after the defeat, but lose her cloth. NPCs will stop fighting and the vampires were running through whiterun sometimes chasing a chicken.

I have other combat mods installed so there is probably a compatibility error. One thing that would be nice is, in the rushed/mixed mode there should be an option on knockdown, a consequence of rape is armor break.

I'm end bored of problems with the Resolution Scene not working correctly and constanly stuking.... So, I REMOVE IT...

We lost the funny comments but seems that now works much better and not stuck. I go to try recover the comments in the next version.

If this version works good i can publish it as New Download, probably tomorrow.

Yamete_REDUX_102.rar

Edited by alex77r4
3 hours ago, TheOldKing1998 said:

For whatever reason the game refuses to see the player as a hostile actor, no npc will even engage in combat with me or treat me as if I'm even there

I want know how you made it. Please, upload yours Papyrus0.log in your next message.

To free your Player character try use "Rescue Player" in the Debug page of the MCM.

EDIT: Better upload ALL yours papyrus.log (0, 1, 2, 3) because sure you have close the game and open it again. Make a ZIP with ALL your files.

Edited by alex77r4
1 hour ago, Relevant Halo said:

Not sure if this is just a bug with ver 102, but at the end of every combat, the player character shoots a green projectile which staggers everybody nearby.

That is a special calm spell of 10 seconds of duration to give you time to run away of the combat or try kill someone.