3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Hopefully I'll have another FO4 mod in that vein for you soon. I can't promise it will be anywhere near as well-written or sophisticated as JB's work, nor as expansive at first, but my focus for it is heavy on the brutality and dehumanization aspects you seem to be looking for. I got sidetracked making a junk food mod at the end of the year, though hope to get back to polishing the bigger project for initial release once development on that settles down a little bit more.

Thanks! Something else to look forward to!

Bethesda knows what they're doing and how their games last for so many years after release. All they have to do is let modders like yourself and JB loose. And we love it! :)

Edited by Rickonhh
19 hours ago, JB. said:

Once the mod is finished, you can uninstall it. If you have tattoos or markings, you will keep them.  There is no active script since the mod is finished. 

It didn't even occur to me to do this. I went back for revenge and killed Jared (found walking around Corvega, which was weird) and used Just Business to enslave Gristle. I cleared the Raider House and killed the Bomb Brothers but the Whore House was a problem as I couldn't get out again, so Lindstrom and the guy at the door live. 

31 minutes ago, Alheithinn said:

It didn't even occur to me to do this. I went back for revenge and killed Jared (found walking around Corvega, which was weird) and used Just Business to enslave Gristle. I cleared the Raider House and killed the Bomb Brothers but the Whore House was a problem as I couldn't get out again, so Lindstrom and the guy at the door live. 

Something is amiss there, when I finished CS there was a button to the left of the door, behind where the door guy stands, that did double duty of letting you out and destroying the house.

CS V 1.0.9

On 1/6/2023 at 1:57 PM, Rickonhh said:

Being a life-long fan of the Gor book series I always hoped someone would make a mod similar to this one in Skyrim. There were a couple of mods that came close but none as brutal or realistically sadistic as the novel series.  I love that your mod has come very close to bringing Gor to Fallout 4. Thank you so much for being brave enough to work past the harsh emotional reality of what it could be like in a post-apocalyptic scenario and bring it into a mod. 

If you've ever read the Gor book series, you would know where I'm coming from with this. I'm hoping there will eventually be an option to get rid of the nasty prisoner rags placed on the PC in the beginning.

That's a minor issue I know. And it's my own personal desire for this mod to be more "Gor". I mean, that in the series a freshly captured and enslaved female (even male slaves for that matter though not as stringent), have to "earn" the right to wear even modest clothing. 

Like I said just my own personal wish to make the mod more Gor. lol 

But though I'm not a mod author by any means, and have no idea how scripting even works, I can just imagine how much effort goes into making a mod of this magnitude. Thank you for that. And thank you for the exceptionalism. 

I didn't know about this whole Gor thing, I'll take a look at it because I liked what I saw and maybe I can borrow an idea or two for the future.  

Hi All,

I hope am at the right place for this!
I am currently player CS, and I'm at the quest "The Hooker"
Being brought to DC, you have to work and get 300 caps while Gristle waits for you at the guardhouse, and steal some documents from the main guard. 
Once done, I enter the Guardhouse to talk to Gristle, yet he is behind the wall of the office, is this something others are familiar with? 
Is there a way to fix this bug?

2 hours ago, JB. said:

I didn't know about this whole Gor thing, I'll take a look at it because I liked what I saw and maybe I can borrow an idea or two for the future.  

That would be amazing. 

The first book I found from this series was "Slave girl of Gor". It's been many years since I read the paperback but the link I posted has a basic preview of the story. That book was what got me hooked on the series. It's been many years since I read the book. But funny how the protagonist was a woman who was used to a life of luxury. (like Nora ;))  Then she found herself in an entirely new world, cast into a life of slavery. And the way she had to adept to survive was "brutally impelling".  

That's why when I first read the description of your mod I was blown away! Loved it even before I downloaded it. :)

Edited by Rickonhh
4 hours ago, Leae-chan said:

Once done, I enter the Guardhouse to talk to Gristle, yet he is behind the wall of the office, is this something others are familiar with? 

Gristle waits for you where you first are instructed to get the files, by the shack across from DC Radio, not the guard shack.

the mod does not work even though I have all the files, since it says that there are missing mods to be able to run the mod, can someone help me?, I've been all day and I can't solve it (have al necesary mods installed)

Edited by madagg
2 hours ago, madagg said:

Does anyone know why it stay on black loading screen forever when i start new game?

I find it best to keep the majority of mods off until I get out of the freezer.

then turn them all on, if you get the white screen sometimes just popping the enter key will let you move on.  But mod's seem to bugger the start up.

I normally make a load order copy in MO2, and before loading the game I turn off all nonessential mod's leaving only my body and face beautification mods active until I get out of the freezer, and then make a manual save, and exit game and use my saved load order in MO2 to fire everything back up like I truly want it, and then move on with the game.

That is what normally works for me with a new game start.

48 minutes ago, galgat said:

I find it best to keep the majority of mods off until I get out of the freezer.

then turn them all on, if you get the white screen sometimes just popping the enter key will let you move on.  But mod's seem to bugger the start up.

I normally make a load order copy in MO2, and before loading the game I turn off all nonessential mod's leaving only my body and face beautification mods active until I get out of the freezer, and then make a manual save, and exit game and use my saved load order in MO2 to fire everything back up like I truly want it, and then move on with the game.

That is what normally works for me with a new game start.

Solved but how or where do I get the missions of the mod in the game to "start" the mod mode ( don't know if I explain myself, English is not my native language so I hope you understand me

1 hour ago, madagg said:

the mod does not work even though I have all the files, since it says that there are missing mods to be able to run the mod, can someone help me?, I've been all day and I can't solve it (have al necesary mods installed)

Don't know what mods youre missing but check what masters it says youre missing and find/install those.

Hi man, i just create new game go to concord even kill everyone and the mission still doesn't start ¿what or when the mission start or what im doing bad?  I have to go to the whorehouse? I guess so but where do I get the key?

Edited by madagg
58 minutes ago, madagg said:

@JB. Hi man, i just create new game go to concord even kill everyone and the mission still doesn't start ¿what or when the mission start or what im doing bad?  I have to go to the whorehouse? I guess so but where do I get the key?

Did you check on the guy lying beside the control pod just outside the vault entrance? That's where you start the mod.

10 hours ago, caveman74 said:

Gristle waits for you where you first are instructed to get the files, by the shack across from DC Radio, not the guard shack.

It still feels there is something wrong. 
I now have over 300 caps, and have the case files. 
But still the quest is telling me to make 300 caps for Gristle. And the quest marker is still in the wall of the security office. 

Also, I can't find Gristle anywhere, could be that I can't remember what shed he was standing next too! xD

6 hours ago, Leae-chan said:

Also, I can't find Gristle anywhere, could be that I can't remember what shed he was standing next too! xD

i ran into the same thing (forgot which shed), so i can tell you it is a green shed just outside the farm (not the Greenhouse) section of DC. 

if you know where the Radio station is, it is really close to that.

If Gristle is stuck somewhere, just go to an outside cell (like Diamond City itself) and use the MCM to bring him back to you. 

Once you have the money, he will continue the mission. It is not that the mod will notify you when you have reached the minimum.

Edited by JB.
7 hours ago, Leae-chan said:

But still the quest is telling me to make 300 caps for Gristle. And the quest marker is still in the wall of the security office. 

The other thing, I was pickpocketing the security guy before the dialog window popped up telling me to do it which broke the quest, you have to wait to get the files from Dwayne after the notification. He leaves the office and starts walking across the room, about halfway to three quarters of the way across is where the pop up shows.

Edited by caveman74

Job 42 of 50...

I think I found a dialog option that should reward a dom point, but doesn't. I noticed that there are four chances to raise or lower your sub/dom score, and I usually select the options to result in no change to my score, but I've been noticing I'm losing a point after each job completes.

It's during The Fighter. In your first dialog with Jared, you can say that you, "Feel like punching someone in the face" for a rebel bump, except it doesn't actually give you that point. The second time, in the cage, it does.

EDIT: Looks like Self-Esteem bumps for rebel dialog choices aren't working either. I lose self-esteem for making sub choices, but do not gain self-esteem for making rebel choices.

Edited by Jarnin