4 hours ago, cpworth said:

Honestly, it's not something my speed either but it looks like it's a mechanic that JB. is inclined to implement. And although to me, I would prefer if JB maybe gave an MCM option to skip amputation quests, there doesn't seem to be a lot of demand for it. Besides...you and I have both read the disclaimer at the start of the mod...if it gets too much and it feels like a personal line is being crossed then we can just stop playing the mod, it's as simple as that.

Man, if there is already an option to block hair shaving, amputation or any more hardcore event will not be less. 

But it's good to see that there are still members of the glorious Spanish inquisition alive in our times, prejudging and making psychological analysis of me just because. I would love to invite them to the forums of, I don't know, Con Iggulden to call him a "psychopath" for writing scenes of torture of the Mongols during the invasions narrated in his pentalogy, just to mention the last book I read.

I already have the privilege of being called that without even having written shit yet. 

Edited by JB.
8 minutes ago, FLN369 said:

My thought would be if our player character keep hiding weapons when she return to the whore house or even trying to kill her masters/slavers, she will get this amuptator quest for punishment. The 'crime' of trying to kill your own master should cost the slave's life. But at their mercy, they give the punishment of cutting one of your arm off so you wouldn't dare to do it again. Also, it is apocalypse time, people has developed special fetish and probably even for amputate. Some of the guest may come to the whore house only for amputee slave.

Damn. That's a good fucking idea and I will certainly implement it. ?

53 minutes ago, JB. said:

Man, if there is already an option to block scalping, amputation or any more hardcore event will not be less. 

But it's good to see that there are still members of the glorious Spanish inquisition alive in our times, prejudging and making psychological analysis of me just because. I would love to invite them to the forums of, I don't know, Con Iggulden to call him a "psychopath" for writing scenes of torture of the Mongols during the invasions narrated in his pentalogy, just to mention the last book I read.

I already have the privilege of being called that without even having written shit yet. 

Eh, don't think too much about any of that stuff. I've always found the irony amusing, of people who complain about stuff that they themselves have voluntarily sought out and found of their own volition. Like, what the fuck are you doing here if you've got a problem with it? xD

Personally, I've always enjoyed stories about survival and struggle and the worse things get, all the better it is when the struggle is finally overcome.
I've found myself really beginning to worry about my poor pc as this mod has progressed... and can only imagine what terrible vengeance will be wrought when it's all over.

All to say, thanks for all the time and effort and I can't wait to see what else is in store.

Edited by Sweet Dave
spelling
1 hour ago, JB. said:

Man, if there is already an option to block hair shaving, amputation or any more hardcore event will not be less. 

Hey don't misunderstand @JB., my intention was never to call you a psychopath or condone calling you a psychopath...only wanted to politely ask the other person to stop playing the mod if they don't like it. I guess it was too polite that it seems that I'm on their side but that's not the case at all. Sorry it seems that way.

While it's true that I could've asked you to put the option to skip it, I honestly just wanted to see how you were gonna go about with it because to me story is king and I think you're a really good storyteller. That's why I even suggested a scenario earlier where I thought amputation would work. 

Anyway, you have my full support, man. Thanks for your hard work.

2 hours ago, JB. said:

Sir, no no I was not judging your excellent work in way .

You are awesome!

I was expressing distaste at the suggested option.

Please be assured of our 100% support and gratitude for all you do. :)

13 minutes ago, ckworth said:

Hey don't misunderstand @JB., my intention was never to call you a psychopath or condone calling you a psychopath...only wanted to politely ask the other person to stop playing the mod if they don't like it. I guess it was too polite that it seems that I'm on their side but that's not the case at all. Sorry it seems that way.

While it's true that I could've asked you to put the option to skip it, I honestly just wanted to see how you were gonna go about with it because to me story is king and I think you're a really good storyteller. That's why I even suggested a scenario earlier where I thought amputation would work. 

Anyway, you have my full support, man. Thanks for your hard work.

No worries. I didn't mean it for you ? Your ideas are very cool and in fact I have already introduced one of them. 

Spoiler

1044725987_Capturadepantalla2023-03-1922_54_21.png.ca0aa064f9447f2dad4d789b7d960dfe.png

I noticed something after being freed and started wandering the wasteland, there are no female raiders, anywhere, at all.

Could this be related to the mod? No idea if it touches the spawn tables, I'm just guessing. I know Corvega had no female raiders, which made sense to me then and I never traveled far from it but there are also none out there except some named NPCs and bosses.

Any idea what could have caused this?

15 minutes ago, frostxfire said:

I noticed something after being freed and started wandering the wasteland, there are no female raiders, anywhere, at all.

Could this be related to the mod? No idea if it touches the spawn tables, I'm just guessing. I know Corvega had no female raiders, which made sense to me then and I never traveled far from it but there are also none out there except some named NPCs and bosses.

Any idea what could have caused this?

"Hardcore Raiders" does this. 

By mistake I put in my personal version where all are men, what I can do is to warn the user in the fomod, in the next version. 

40 minutes ago, JB. said:

By mistake I put in my personal version where all are men, what I can do is to warn the user in the fomod, in the next version. 

Ah, I see. I suppose there's no way to fix that without starting a new game? No big deal if not though.

2 hours ago, JB. said:

Consider trying Gender Ratios if you haven't already. It's basically a recent and more flexible alternative to the old MTO.

Hi,JB.Good to hear that you come back to produce this mod.I have played 1.0.9 for many times. This mod and NR are my favorite.

And I have some questions. You said that current ending is "bad ending". Did you mean being a slave forever or setting free is a bad ending?Or there are some other hidden ending I haven't played? I have my little thought about ending you might consider. Have you played Slaverun in Skyrim?It's kind of same theme quest mod like Commonwealth slave.And it have many endings,like being free or remaining a slave.Moreover, its bad ending is roasting the player alive at the end of all quest you have done for master.I know the cannibalism is not proper for everyone.It may be too extreme.

Maybe we can just design it to just execute player.Like you have done many jobs for master.But you also failed a lot.When it comes to a exact number,Master will be angry and decide to warn any other slaves.So they hold up a party , torture and execute player in the party. It's just a small idea.?

And  some super mutant quests would be great! The player be sold or lent to the super mutant as their breeding or milking slave. That's exciting. Anymay ,thanks for the amazing mod.And looking forward to the next update!

12 hours ago, 16wang said:

Hi,JB.Good to hear that you come back to produce this mod.I have played 1.0.9 for many times. This mod and NR are my favorite.

And I have some questions. You said that current ending is "bad ending". Did you mean being a slave forever or setting free is a bad ending?Or there are some other hidden ending I haven't played? I have my little thought about ending you might consider. Have you played Slaverun in Skyrim?It's kind of same theme quest mod like Commonwealth slave.And it have many endings,like being free or remaining a slave.Moreover, its bad ending is roasting the player alive at the end of all quest you have done for master.I know the cannibalism is not proper for everyone.It may be too extreme.

Maybe we can just design it to just execute player.Like you have done many jobs for master.But you also failed a lot.When it comes to a exact number,Master will be angry and decide to warn any other slaves.So they hold up a party , torture and execute player in the party. It's just a small idea.?

And  some super mutant quests would be great! The player be sold or lent to the super mutant as their breeding or milking slave. That's exciting. Anymay ,thanks for the amazing mod.And looking forward to the next update!

It is a 'bad' ending for me because I can no longer play my character for more slave quests and activities afterwards, lol. 

I don't know, but maybe JB has more in store for our slave PC that you can actually go up to a higher ranking slave and may even help your master to train other slaves. A bit like becoming OB in Nuka Ride.

And I am up for anything for being as a slave. I just hope JB won't hold back as long as he has the idea!

Edited by FLN369
6 hours ago, 16wang said:

My original plan was to create a final quest where I basically close the whole plot, the bad guys die and the slavery ring is destroyed. 

But when I noticed that it was going to be a very complex quest, I decided to make a shorter ending, and wait to learn more things and cool my head down too. 

You have good ideas. I like the thing about executing the player if you get to x quests, I'll make it optional obviously.

For content with supermutants it is better to wait for @vaultbait ? 

30 minutes ago, JB. said:

For content with supermutants it is better to wait for @vaultbait ?

Yes, playtesting there is going well, I'm down to needing to create a few decals for graffiti on the walls and some newspaper articles and terminal entries, though the initial published version will still be a rough beta because I haven't redone my terrible navmeshes yet, nor built previs/precombines for the new cells, and still need to add portals/roombounds, occlusion planes, similar sorts of annoying uncreative busywork to improve rendering performance.

On 3/21/2023 at 9:02 AM, vaultbait said:

Yes, playtesting there is going well, I'm down to needing to create a few decals for graffiti on the walls and some newspaper articles and terminal entries, though the initial published version will still be a rough beta because I haven't redone my terrible navmeshes yet, nor built previs/precombines for the new cells, and still need to add portals/roombounds, occlusion planes, similar sorts of annoying uncreative busywork to improve rendering performance.

Are you making a new quest mod @vaultbait? Sounds exciting! Where can I find more details about this? Will it be CS/NR compatible? (in the sense, will there be a soft lore justification to transition seamlessly/immersively from one of JB's mods to yours? Not that it matters that much, we can just RP something of our own but it would be a nice touch, I think, lol) 

Edited by ckworth
29 minutes ago, ckworth said:

Are you making a new quest mod @vaultbait? Sounds exciting! Where can I find more details about this?

Sort of. It's a combo of alternate start (designed for level 1, can be started later will just be a bit easier if so), immersive fast travel substitute (eventually when the main underground complex gets more exits), and new frameworks (equipment and skills which become more effective the less clothing and armor you wear to make nude playthroughs actually playable, a "size queen" mechanic to develop a tolerance for intercourse with super mutants/FEV hounds/behemoths, a drug which temporarily makes super mutants non-hostile to you and your followers when you're naked and unarmed). Also canon/lore explaining how the Commonwealth muties are able to use human women to reproduce, some backstory for a splinter sect of the Church of the Children of Atom... and that's just what I've got working for the upcoming initial release, I've got a lot more on the to do list for later versions. Also the main location doubles as a useful test cell for super mutant sex animations, since I've neatly outfitted it with every piece of furniture necessary to be able to play all known available super mutant animations from every animation pack I'm aware of. And I've soft-integrated the various features with a lot of popular adult mod frameworks in case people are using them (Sex Attributes, Family Planning, Sexual Harassment, TSEX, and so on).

29 minutes ago, ckworth said:

Will it be CS/NR compatible? (in the sense, will there be a soft lore justification to transition seamlessly/immersively from one of JB's mods to yours? Not that it matters that much, we can just RP something of our own but it would be a nice touch, I think, lol) 

There's no direct tie-ins planned, but they shouldn't conflict. You could play either this or CS/NR first without adversely affecting the other.

Progress has been slow (a year in the making already), but I'm about to push up another major update to Unhealthy Craving and then switch back to the remaining content I need to create for the first release of the new mod.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Sort of. It's a combo of alternate start (designed for level 1, can be started later will just be a bit easier if so), immersive fast travel substitute (eventually when the main underground complex gets more exits), and new frameworks (equipment and skills which become more effective the less clothing and armor you wear to make nude playthroughs actually playable, a "size queen" mechanic to develop a tolerance for intercourse with super mutants/FEV hounds/behemoths, a drug which temporarily makes super mutants non-hostile to you and your followers when you're naked and unarmed). Also canon/lore explaining how the Commonwealth muties are able to use human women to reproduce, some backstory for a splinter sect of the Church of the Children of Atom... and that's just what I've got working for the upcoming initial release, I've got a lot more on the to do list for later versions. Also the main location doubles as a useful test cell for super mutant sex animations, since I've neatly outfitted it with every piece of furniture necessary to be able to play all known available super mutant animations from every animation pack I'm aware of. And I've soft-integrated the various features with a lot of popular adult mod frameworks in case people are using them (Sex Attributes, Family Planning, Sexual Harassment, TSEX, and so on).

There's no direct tie-ins planned, but they shouldn't conflict. You could play either this or CS/NR first without adversely affecting the other.

Progress has been slow (a year in the making already), but I'm about to push up another major update to Unhealthy Craving and then switch back to the remaining content I need to create for the first release of the new mod.

That sounds awesome! I wouldn't mind another alternate start and the size queen mechanic sounds wonderful. Good luck and Godspeed! Looking forward to it!

19 minutes ago, ckworth said:

That sounds awesome! I wouldn't mind another alternate start and the size queen mechanic sounds wonderful. Good luck and Godspeed! Looking forward to it!

Thanks, I've been having a lot of fun designing it. For the size queen mechanic, there's some quest stage challenges (mutie threesome, cross-species threesome, foursome, behemoth...) and if you're using Sex Attributes then orgasms heal a bit of damage scaled by your size queen score and mindbreak status, to help offset the physical damage SA inflicts. Also real-time microadjustments to SA arousal during AAF scenes so it becomes harder and harder to orgasm with "smaller" partners the farther you go (of course, if you can find the will to take an extended break from your muties sex addiction, then your holes will eventually shrink again with time). With TSEX there's painslut integration for taking bigger partners before you're truly ready, though that's mostly for flavor.  And of course for users of Unhealthy Craving I've made it so being fatter slows your size queen "recovery" rate (also muties are more likely to forcibly inject you with fertility drugs when you're fat, as you're more likely to be able to carry their offspring to term).

I really like mods which give you ways to experience the game differently even when playing through the vanilla storyline or just out wandering/scavenging.

15 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Thanks, I've been having a lot of fun designing it. For the size queen mechanic, there's some quest stage challenges (mutie threesome, cross-species threesome, foursome, behemoth...) and if you're using Sex Attributes then orgasms heal a bit of damage scaled by your size queen score and mindbreak status, to help offset the physical damage SA inflicts. Also real-time microadjustments to SA arousal during AAF scenes so it becomes harder and harder to orgasm with "smaller" partners the farther you go (of course, if you can find the will to take an extended break from your muties sex addiction, then your holes will eventually shrink again with time). With TSEX there's painslut integration for taking bigger partners before you're truly ready, though that's mostly for flavor.  And of course for users of Unhealthy Craving I've made it so being fatter slows your size queen "recovery" rate (also muties are more likely to forcibly inject you with fertility drugs when you're fat, as you're more likely to be able to carry their offspring to term).

I really like mods which give you ways to experience the game differently even when playing through the vanilla storyline or just out wandering/scavenging.

sounds interesting, are you planning on it being a more dedicated quest mod much like JB's stuff? Or more sandbox based like FPE and UC?

1 hour ago, H Bof said:

sounds interesting, are you planning on it being a more dedicated quest mod much like JB's stuff? Or more sandbox based like FPE and UC?

The current design is somewhere in between. There's a bit of quest/location/scenario to help explain the existence of the added game mechanics, and while I'm planning to expand that over time to add more characters, locations and backstory, you can blow through the existing quests in about 30 minutes if you already know where to go/what to do (I've done them so many times for testing purposes my fingers are nearly bleeding), or even ignore them if you're not interested in specific features. Think of the typical mod that adds a unique weapon or skill book and the author has created a mini-quest to access that and give it some reason to exist in the game, the quests are a bunch of that sort of thing I've tied together in ways to try to make them tell a slightly more cohesive story. The starting location is intended to serve as a kind of (non-settlement) player hangout and crash pad with inexhaustable resources (mostly dispenser style) for long-term stays, suitable for survival/Advanced Needs users and similar features to support other sorts of immersion mods (Myopia Simulator, Light 'Em Up, FPE, UC, SA, SH, TSEX, etc all done as entirely optional soft integrations).

It originated as the hacky scripts I always ran when I started a new playthrough, as well as wanting a test cell for super mutant AAF scenes, but has grown far beyond its humble beginnings in turning it into something others would want to play.

Edited by vaultbait