21 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

There is a problem with RealHanCuffs - the keyword ObjectTypeArmor is written on the handcuffs and collars, which is why the collar is always dressed /removed on the character at the beginning of the quest, which is accompanied by a constant e-shock. The quest freezes.

I made a patch for myself, but if necessary, I can put it here.

I know, but the condition is: 

Having ObjectTypeArmor keyword + Not having RH_Restraint keyword

For some reason, the cuffs and collars in your game don't have the RH_Restraint keyword / my mod can't find that last keyword.

Do you have any Real Handcuffs patch? (the official ones, I mean).

Another possibility is that RH is not on top of Commonwealth Slavers, which would cause my mod to not be able to work properly. 

Edited by JB.
6 hours ago, caveman74 said:

I use Unequip pip-boy, never had an issue with it. I started with FG even though there are fewer clothing choices for this body mesh, a few links if you didn't already know of them.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15342

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/125770-vtaw-workshop-fallout-4-clothing-armor-mods/page/7/?tab=comments   Vtaw clothing conversion thread

In my thinking i went further. Really remove the pipboy and have none. This is probably not possible because it is hard-coded ( i think ).

With clothing i remember when i started that i was obsessed but i am relaxed now. I mean, how could you run around in sexy clothing in a wasteland. There would be maybe some heels or some clothing but nothing really new or well... So i am ok with the plain stuff. I use FG now again and i like it.

With Skyrim there is a mod that gives you a bimbo curse and i could see that with slavery you could end up with alterations to your body as to making you more sell-able. I usually end up to give my character huge breasts. Not very realistic.

I just downloaded from Nexus HD textures to replace the HD ones from Bethesda. Looks nice....

So far, i am happy.

But what i am really after is a system that let's you forget skills and level. Mainly because your character gets degraded it think she or he can not accumulate more skills through the game system. Haven't found anything in that alley so far.

4 hours ago, michaelanglol said:

I stuck in the conversation with Murphy (after the one outside vault 111) and I can not choose any choice. Is this a general problem?

I had the case where a mod blocked Slavery to show up in the MCM. Thus Murphy was there but nothing worked. Perhaps check if that is the case.  For me it was the pipboy mod (you suppose to install it after Vault 111 which i didn't).

Its just a suggestion. Check if Slavery is in the MCM.

22 hours ago, yester64 said:

Here is what i think is a little annoying.

My bed and suitcase. I can't select it. For some reason the assets are there but no info goes up. I have to run over it and maybe it appears so i can select it. Is this FO4 or why?

I am reinstalling everything to make sure it isn't me but just what the mod needs.

My general view on the mod and FO4.

I am switching to FG as i am getting repelled by the knee crap. For some reason the knee fix never works for me.

The mod is precisely what FO4 needs.? I like the story around it and how it is placed. Though i think the desire to have sex is somewhat too fast imo.?

One issue i always have is, since FO4 is a RPG more or less, that you better yourself with perks and skills. Though you are degraded and mentally broken which doesn't fit together imo. But that's an FO4 issue really.

Also, i really would have liked to see that the pipboy would be removed but i think this isn't really possible though it would be nice.

I just never got too much into modding myself besides making some small mods. But a mod that have you in the vault alone with only men would be nice.

I seen something remotely similar as a VN written in RenPy but not really.

And, amazing how FO4 still is chocking even with my new RTX3060. I actually thought it would be now faster loading and everything. :(

As for the suitcase, it seems i need to kneel before i can select.

50 minutes ago, yester64 said:

With Skyrim there is a mod that gives you a bimbo curse and i could see that with slavery you could end up with alterations to your body as to making you more sell-able. I usually end up to give my character huge breasts.

Try this

Just now, yester64 said:

I just need some dose to make them grow. lol

Nuka Cola

We better do this somewhere else and leave this forum for CS 

Edited by caveman74
13 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

I found the problem. It turns out that my keyword RH_Restraint was displayed on devices as 00000009.

I corrected it in xEdit as it was written in Real HandCuffs support and everything worked.

It seems to be so, just the author of RealHandcuff is aware of that, although I could not replicate it. @Kharos

2 hours ago, stas2503 said:

I found the problem. It turns out that my keyword RH_Restraint was displayed on devices as 00000009.

I corrected it in xEdit as it was written in Real HandCuffs support and everything worked.

Ok - what exactly did you change? The version in the HEDR record?

[Edit] I just posted a (still unofficial) 0.4.16 release that changes the version in the HEDR record to 1.0.

Edited by Kharos
1 hour ago, TheloneWolflrish said:

Hello, I'm having a problem starting the mod. I searched around outside Vault 111, but found nothing. Any help on how exactly I should start playing this mod?

Put it last in your load order, start a new game, you'll find Murphy by the ramp of the elevator control pod when you exit the vault. You can talk to him or shoot him (he's essential) either will trigger the quest.

3 hours ago, TheloneWolflrish said:

Ah, it shows a missing plugin error. Anyone have a fix for this? I have tried reinstalling the mod several times and the ESP plugin is in my data folder, but the error keeps showing in the mod config menu. Help?

Below are the hard requirements... install the one you're missing. (they're from the first page under Hard Requirements & Soft Requirements)

Problem.

When you are named in the beginning and you thank Jared, its says you are more rebellious. Really? Seems reversed to me.

Also, i am in freaking DC and got the file, plus 300+ caps but can't talk to Gridle. I am low on AP and barely make it because of all the drugs. My time is running out and that dude just stands there.

I tried setstage but that didn't solve it. In fact i am unable to use getstage.

Stranger things happening.

13 minutes ago, yester64 said:

Problem.

When you are named in the beginning and you thank Jared, its says you are more rebellious. Really? Seems reversed to me.

Also, i am in freaking DC and got the file, plus 300+ caps but can't talk to Gridle. I am low on AP and barely make it because of all the drugs. My time is running out and that dude just stands there.

I tried setstage but that didn't solve it. In fact i am unable to use getstage.

Stranger things happening.

Write this:  

SQV _CS_DC

And show me what you get. I just want to see the stage. 

Also write: 

SQV _CS_End

I want to see this one too. Specifically I want to know if this quest is stopped or running. Because depending on that, things in Diamond City change a bit.

Some causes for the mod not behaving as it should: you cleaned the save with ReSaver, you have installed/uninstalled mods during your game, or it may even be due to a bug of mine because you did something I didn't foresee.  

Another usual bug, but related to AAF, is that if you end a scene manually, sometimes you are left without being able to interact with anything. Neither actors nor objects. It hasn't happened to me for a long time, but it used to happen to me. It was solved by saving, exiting the game completely, and reloading the save. 

Edited by JB.
26 minutes ago, JB. said:

Write this:  

SQV _CS_DC

And show me what you get. I just want to see the stage. 

Also write: 

SQV _CS_End

I want to see this one too. Specifically I want to know if this quest is stopped or running. Because depending on that, things in Diamond City change a bit.

Some causes for the mod not behaving as it should: you cleaned the save with ReSaver, you have installed/uninstalled mods during your game, or it may even be due to a bug of mine because you did something I didn't foresee.  

Another usual bug, but related to AAF, is that if you end a scene manually, sometimes you are left without being able to interact with anything. Neither actors nor objects. It hasn't happened to me for a long time, but it used to happen to me. It was solved by saving, exiting the game completely, and reloading the save. 

I wish i know how to divert it to a file.

Anyway, hope this helps. I know now where i am.

2023-02-21 13_57_25-Fallout4.jpg

2023-02-21 13_57_54-Fallout4.jpg

5 minutes ago, yester64 said:

I wish i know how to divert it to a file.

Anyway, hope this helps. I know now where i am.

2023-02-21 13_57_25-Fallout4.jpg

2023-02-21 13_57_54-Fallout4.jpg

Works now. I just advanced to 210 and it works again. Not sure why Dwayn tells me "should you be working" if i have the money. Anyway, it seems to work now.

Thanks

Just a thought.

I am playing on survival and everything is fine until it isn't.

So for me i am starting to get problems due the lag of sleep. So i am ending up with almost no AP points. Jet or Daddy-O help but i ended up when you meet Jared again at the plant with the bot, that i couldn't keep up with the pace and ultimately died. I had to use Nuka Quantum to boost my AP., Though they load you with all kinds of crap so you end up to be slowed down.

So i think the radius needs some more bigger radius or maybe to get more sleep.

I am not done yet but when i followed Big Brother the timer ran out at the door but i made inside only to die outside when i exit the building. Strange. Stranger yet, in the house where you being raped, my collar was gone. So i used the cheat. Still died outside but after auto-loading i was back. Weird.

So i ended my day after following the dog to home. Mmm...

So far the mod is great though i think i prefer RaiderPet as its more loose in a sense. This is a story which is more intense but i am not sure if i want to play the missions again. What would be cool is if some features carry over in to the regular game play after you finished the mod. I do like the whore aspect and everything in between like drugs, insomia etc.. Is this maybe available after your done? If not, it should. (of course).

I am curious how everyone else with survival fared.

17 hours ago, yester64 said:

Just a thought.

I am playing on survival and everything is fine until it isn't.

So for me i am starting to get problems due the lag of sleep. So i am ending up with almost no AP points. Jet or Daddy-O help but i ended up when you meet Jared again at the plant with the bot, that i couldn't keep up with the pace and ultimately died. I had to use Nuka Quantum to boost my AP., Though they load you with all kinds of crap so you end up to be slowed down.

So i think the radius needs some more bigger radius or maybe to get more sleep.

I am not done yet but when i followed Big Brother the timer ran out at the door but i made inside only to die outside when i exit the building. Strange. Stranger yet, in the house where you being raped, my collar was gone. So i used the cheat. Still died outside but after auto-loading i was back. Weird.

So i ended my day after following the dog to home. Mmm...

So far the mod is great though i think i prefer RaiderPet as its more loose in a sense. This is a story which is more intense but i am not sure if i want to play the missions again. What would be cool is if some features carry over in to the regular game play after you finished the mod. I do like the whore aspect and everything in between like drugs, insomia etc.. Is this maybe available after your done? If not, it should. (of course).

I am curious how everyone else with survival fared.

Slavers Jet is the drug that suppresses your sleep and hunger, I don't know if you didn't catch it because you play it in another language . It's explained on the main page of the mod and it's explained during the course of the mod. 

I have considered at some point the possibility of recapture, but decided against it because it would involve more months of work and I wanted to publish before the end of the year. 2022.

The mod should end with the destruction of the slavery ring and in that context it is difficult to think of a recapture scenario. For that I like Raider Pet too, it makes very good combo with Violate for a more open adventure. 

1 minute ago, JB. said:

Slavers Jet is the drug that suppresses your sleep and hunger, I don't know if you didn't catch it because you play it in another language . It's explained on the main page of the mod and it's explained during the course of the mod. 

I have considered at some point the possibility of recapture, but decided against it because it would involve more months of work and I wanted to publish before the end of the year. 2022.

The mod should end with the destruction of the slavery ring and in that context it is difficult to think of a recapture scenario. For that I like Raider Pet too, it makes very good combo with Violate for a more open adventure. 

Oh that is true. Though even with taking it, oh wait, i took mostly daddy-o. Anyhow, yes it does work to an extent but i still ended up not be able to run or walk quicker. Mm.. i have to redo my steps.

Anyway, i got to the end and everything got removed. So i started off as a blank.

Have to say that it is, in it self, a long journey. So this is a good addition if you want to get more out of it.

I liked the dehumanizing vibe, even though it's horrendous and vile.

I don't think i could have pulled that off. Making a mod is really complicated and tedious (imo). So i am glad you did :)