Auds Multi-coloured Kink Shop

5 hours ago, audhol said:

About the piercings not being visible in LE I now Kapibar uses LE, do they work for you?

I've tried it as well, on LE, and nipple piercing work on lowest weight, and even like that it is mislocated, partially clipped inside breast., and seems like it doesn't adjust at all if I change weight. No vaginal piercing visible at all. I'm using UUNP, built it to my preset.

4 hours ago, Lowkid2 said:

I am using CBBE with a bodyslide preset in case that's relevant for you

I need to look at it again as I dont think that the LE CBBE reference body is the same as the se\ae one

3 hours ago, Xenoramos said:

I'm using UUNP, built it to my preset.

Thats never going to work, I havent made a bhunp\uunp bodyslide osp yet. I was waithing to get the cbbe one finalised before switching to a unp profile to build the relevant data.

31 minutes ago, bigpineapple said:

Wish i could help haha but my modding skills are non-existent, wishing the best of luck for y'all

Even just some Ideas are always welcome. As are people to test stuff out.

17 minutes ago, audhol said:

Thats never going to work, I havent made a bhunp\uunp bodyslide osp yet. I was waithing to get the cbbe one finalised before switching to a unp profile to build the relevant data.

As are people to test stuff out.

Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I was so hyped to try it out, so didn't see the obvious. Of course I messed it up.

And if there will be new releases - I'll be glad to test it, making sure to read obvious info, lol :)

7 minutes ago, Xenoramos said:

Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I was so hyped to try it out, so didn't see the obvious. Of course I messed it up.

And if there will be new releases - I'll be glad to test it, making sure to read obvious info, lol

actually its not hard to do at all, I'll try to post a uunp version tommorow.

2 hours ago, audhol said:

@Xenoramos

I dont have LE, be much obliged if you could test this for me please.

DeviousSexDollLEUUNP.7z 6.91 MB · 1 download

Still just the piercings for now

Thank you, it works almost perfectly~

There is just a minor clipping on lower part of the right nipple, as seen on screenshots.

Spoiler

1079020239_TESV2022-11-0512-35-40-325.png.add2370e53c86738a304bcdadcf51229.png308690514_TESV2022-11-0512-24-29-662.png.6fe59864f8395403956bd4da39d5b7ad.png

Just to clarify, I have tried different weights or breast size - works good, but clipping is same no matter what I change.

And I have rebuilt body and your piercing on exact same preset.

Edited by Xenoramos
36 minutes ago, Xenoramos said:

Thank you, it works almost perfectly~

There is just a minor clipping on lower part of the right nipple, as seen on screenshots.

Hide contents

1079020239_TESV2022-11-0512-35-40-325.png.add2370e53c86738a304bcdadcf51229.png308690514_TESV2022-11-0512-24-29-662.png.6fe59864f8395403956bd4da39d5b7ad.png

Just to clarify, I have tried different weights or breast size - works good, but clipping is same no matter what I change.

And I have rebuilt body and your piercing on exact same preset.

You tried SevenBase? Yesterday i used some gauntlets on a follower, Sevenbase fixed the clipping for some weird reason. Sure arms are something different than nipples, but sometimes the weirdest things help. I only have to press F10 ingame to change the body of my char, or any other char.

55 minutes ago, Mexicola88 said:

You tried SevenBase? Yesterday i used some gauntlets on a follower, Sevenbase fixed the clipping for some weird reason. Sure arms are something different than nipples, but sometimes the weirdest things help. I only have to press F10 ingame to change the body of my char, or any other char.

No, I've tried on UUNP-UNPB preset, and I don't have anything installed with SevenBase shape

27 minutes ago, audhol said:

try this please see if its better.

DeviousSexDollLEUUNP.7z 6.85 MB · 0 downloads

Oh, for some reason it gave me red exclamation mark warning, as if mesh can't be read properly by game, I guess. That's on equipping nipple piercings, clitoral one still work as intended (I assume it wasn't changed at all)

Spoiler

1402855386_TESV2022-11-0513-56-36-016.png.03b798cc9147f389b7ed0e4f0ca5adfa.png

And by the way, having closer look, the clitoral piercing is barely noticeable lower from body. I'm not sure if it's intended, just decided to share it.

Spoiler

242036764_TESV2022-11-0513-53-38-557.png.f982d35dee53f04644e61a53bdfc8109.png

Edited by Xenoramos
17 minutes ago, Xenoramos said:

Oh, for some reason it gave me red exclamation mark warning, as if mesh can't be read properly by game, I guess

You guess would be correct because I forgot to run CAO to convert it to an LE nif sorry.

DeviousSexDollLEUUNP.7z

20 minutes ago, Xenoramos said:

the clitoral piercing is barely noticeable lower from body.

This is how it currently should look, I dont know if people think it should be more obvious?

Spoiler

128628536_NewOutfit_-OutfitStudio05_11_202212_17_04.png.659d4e0f55294ffd6fc80fbf3b8d744e.png

5 minutes ago, audhol said:

You guess would be correct because I forgot to run CAO to convert it to an LE nif sorry.

DeviousSexDollLEUUNP.7z 6.9 MB · 0 downloads

This is how it currently should look, I dont know if people think it should be more obvious?

Reveal hidden contents

128628536_NewOutfit_-OutfitStudio05_11_202212_17_04.png.659d4e0f55294ffd6fc80fbf3b8d744e.png

Thanks. Tried newest version - it didn't give me any difference from how it was before, still same nipple clipping.

As of clitoral piercing - it was my bad phrasing, I guess. I mean it floats below body, not actually "piecred" through clitoris, but a few millimeters away from the skin. You could see a tiny gap between piercing and body on my second screenshot.

6 minutes ago, audhol said:

I'm going to have to setup a proxy version of LE OS but I thought BHUNP had the same base shape as UUNP

Thoughts on Bouncyness please guys.

It's fine. But maybe you should jump at least once in videos like this.

Edited by Mexicola88
18 minutes ago, audhol said:

I'm going to have to setup a proxy version of LE OS but I thought BHUNP had the same base shape as UUNP

Thoughts on Bouncyness please guys.

I don't know why it give such odd results for me, especially why it is on one nipple, while other one isn't clipping. Sorry I wasn't helpful.

On Bouncyness - it looks great in my opinion.

15 minutes ago, Xenoramos said:

I don't know why it give such odd results for me, especially why it is on one nipple, while other one isn't clipping.

If you click the preview option in bodyslide when building does it look the same as in game?

Wow i just seen the video again, but with sound, wtf it's horrible that weird latexy sound. It's that new sound i guess, that has already been removed again i think, or it's optional or something. But yeah it sounds horrible. So intrusive and annoying. Imagine playing for hours with that sound. Ugh yikes.

It sounds like somebody is putting on medical latex gloves, over and over and over again, just horrible.

Edited by Mexicola88
1 minute ago, Mexicola88 said:

Wow i just seen the video again, but with sound

LOL I only listened to it after seeing your comment. I don't want to criticize others work so all I'll say is its not my tatse either.

I'm still using beta 8, I think it got removed in beta 9 no?

32 minutes ago, audhol said:

LOL I only listened to it after seeing your comment. I don't want to criticize others work so all I'll say is its not my tatse either.

I'm still using beta 8, I think it got removed in beta 9 no?

It got removed in Beta 9 i think yes. It really really just sounds horrible IMO.

Edit: The person that created the sounds, already said so him/her self that it was probably a bit overboard.

And just for clarification im a dude so male and my username is based on a song from my favorite band Queens of the stone age. If you take a real close look, you can also see "Queens of the Stone Age" on that card that is my avatar here. And yeah im born 1988.

I still don't know the gender of Miauzi it kinda sucks not even knowing the gender of a person. I think it's a dude so male, but im not sure.

Edited by Mexicola88
15 minutes ago, Mexicola88 said:

And just for clarification im a dude so male and my username is based on a song from my favorite band Queens of the stone age. If you rake a real close look, you can also see "Queens of the Stone Age" on that card that is my avatar here.

I had made a QOTSA reference when I first recomended to you about the nefram wabajack list but I guess you didnt notice.

16 minutes ago, audhol said:

I had made a QOTSA reference when I first recomended to you about the nefram wabajack list but I guess you didnt notice.

I probably already forgotten about it sorry lol.

My memory isn't the best if it comes to "unimportant" internet forums.

I also drink a lot of beer, really a lot.

Edit: I currently play Battiefield 2042. :D 

Don't wanna say you are unimportant, but i guess everybody has more interesting things going on in their lives. We are persons we got feelings and all of that etc. pp.

I forget so many things, it's unreal. Not like an old person or something, but sometimes i just filter stuff.

Edited by Mexicola88
2 hours ago, audhol said:

If you click the preview option in bodyslide when building does it look the same as in game?

It shows only piercing itself, without the body, so it's very hard to compare. Though if I make 2 screenshots of "preview" window and move one onto another - it looks more or less good on preview, covering the whole nipple. That is very odd, I don't know why it's so messed up in game then

Spoiler

unnamed.png.83a6c76bad5b73fa5dc70424fd17e42d.pngunnamed2.png.a05bf6dc4f11fa2d64ba7d7664eea159.png

1 hour ago, audhol said:

just an idea for the final stage of the dolly monster evolution, 

the latex turns into the skin and bones of the creature??????????????

Reveal hidden contents

607437567_SkyrimSpecialEdition05_11_202215_01_08.png.c1eaf9af1bd9015cff18605db5390472.png1744051448_SkyrimSpecialEdition05_11_202215_02_04.png.94f78827723703a168f2fd051c04a230.png

In general I love the idea. I see it as an alternative to werewolf or vampire "status" in base game, so "some sort" of cure could be possible theoretically, but should be not too easy. That transformation

Edited by Xenoramos