Jump to content

Persona 5 royal modding


jmedia7

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, SirDoge said:

So do we need both Body Adjust and Jiggle ? 

My game crashes with any of these installed.This is my mod list.

 

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png


They're not dependent on one another, mix and match as desired. As far as crashing goes, I've noticed Ann and Makoto seem to crash when their jiggles are loaded together, but work fine independently. Same for Futaba and Yoshizawa, all the rest seem to work as intended for me.

Edited by alagrim
Posted
47 minutes ago, alagrim said:


They're not dependent on one another, mix and match as desired. As far as crashing goes, I've noticed Ann and Makoto seem to crash when their jiggles are loaded together, but work fine independently. Same for Futaba and Yoshizawa, all the rest seem to work as intended for me.

Yhea,it seems that is the issue,can't have Ann + Mako at the same time etc,maybe it would be best if the mod was like a All in One thing ?

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, SirDoge said:

Yhea,it seems that is the issue,can't have Ann + Mako at the same time etc,maybe it would be best if the mod was like a All in One thing ?


No clue, most of my skill set is in hardware or light HTML. Just good at finding bugs/problems. I'll leave this equation below for anyone using these jiggle mods.

(Ann OR Makoto) + (Futaba OR Yoshizawa) + All the Rest = Works

Edited by alagrim
Posted
1 hour ago, alagrim said:


No clue, most of my skill set is in hardware or light HTML. Just good at finding bugs/problems. I'll leave this equation below for anyone using these jiggle mods.

(Ann OR Makoto) + (Futaba OR Yoshizawa) + All the Rest = Works

I must have messed up something when creating the separate files as i have been using them in an all in one.   
 

To test copy 000x folders into a single one.  Like 0006 folder in with Ann to the same folder as 0004.   And disable Makoto mod.  
 

I can make an all in one but it would be too large to upload here.  Not sure where to share it from. 

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, larilith said:

I must have messed up something when creating the separate files as i have been using them in an all in one.   
 

To test copy 000x folders into a single one.  Like 0006 folder in with Ann to the same folder as 0004.   And disable Makoto mod.  
 

I can make an all in one but it would be too large to upload here.  Not sure where to share it from. 

Could always zip up into a multipart file, make each chunk small enough to upload.

Edit: Dumping them all into one of the mods doesn't seem to help, still get a CTD almost immediately.

Edited by alagrim
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, SirDoge said:

Yhea,it seems that is the issue,can't have Ann + Mako at the same time etc,maybe it would be best if the mod was like a All in One thing ?

 

44 minutes ago, larilith said:

I must have messed up something when creating the separate files as i have been using them in an all in one.   
 

To test copy 000x folders into a single one.  Like 0006 folder in with Ann to the same folder as 0004.   And disable Makoto mod.  
 

I can make an all in one but it would be too large to upload here.  Not sure where to share it from. 

 

Scratch all that, it's conflicting with "Character Models Overhaul", there must be some kind of crossover, since deleting the matching folder numbers out of CMO doesn't fix the problem, but disabling the mod does.

Edited by alagrim
Posted
33 minutes ago, alagrim said:

 

 

Scratch all that, it's conflicting with "Character Models Overhaul", there must be some kind of crossover, since deleting the matching folder numbers out of CMO doesn't fix the problem, but disabling the mod does.

Interesting. I wonder why removing the conflicting files doesn’t do it alone and that you have to disable it. 
 

Posted
32 minutes ago, larilith said:

Interesting. I wonder why removing the conflicting files doesn’t do it alone and that you have to disable it. 
 

 

No idea, but the improvements made by CMO are pretty minor, especially when the picture is moving, so I don't mind tossing it.

Posted
On 10/20/2022 at 5:23 AM, jmedia7 said:

Persona 5 royal is on steam and nintendo switch now. 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1687950/Persona_5_Royal/

 

capsule_616x353.jpg.65c196531219db8ed74759020a2de758.jpgss_cfa96c0c9a983689b48cc679ddc63cfe373c2b9a.1920x1080.jpg.98a05b2969bac76d29f43e1ef27e51cd.jpgP5R_07-05-19.jpg.f1fc498d4b2afd21cce317699f101935.jpg221432263_maxresdefault(1).jpg.d533d05e4222cb2e4f11f3dc3c4e7074.jpg

 

Modding guides:

Main guide: https://crowpocalypse.gitbook.io/making-custom-models-for-persona-5/

A few changes for royal though: ignore the poly count section and the mod compendium section. And export the base.cpk with CriPakGUI to get all the models and animations.

My general workflow: load the gmd model in 3ds max, export as fbx, import it to blender, delete all the extra stuff, make my changes, export as obj, import the obj into 3ds max under a seperate layer, set up the materials and rig the body, delete parts of the original model that I don't want, export as fbx, load original gmd into gfd studio, replace model with modded fbx, add the textures from the original gmd, add a shadowmap texture, (gfd studio auto-asigns materials and usually gets the colors wrong so I export whataver is the skin material from the original model and then replace all the new materials with that one. This also gives the material a shadow map to make it look better. Then change the name of the diffuse map and shadow map under each of those materials to match my modded textures.    Then export as gmd.   

It's kind of a long process, but it's easy once you get used to it. 

The normal fbx export in blender isnt compatible with p5, which is why the 3dsmax fbx is used. The "better fbx" plugin might work for blender though, I havent tried it.

Also, i suggest making backup saves and saves of the original gmd, so you won't have to keep re-importing the model.

You can also load animations with gfd studio (the gap files) to check for weight issues without having to run the game.

 

 

 

how to get all out attacks like this

screenshot-2022_05_24_17_41_15.pngscreenshot-2022_05_24_17_41_15.png

Posted
On 9/24/2026 at 5:57 PM, larilith said:

I know Ann and Makoto's jiggle animations are not perfect.  The only way is to do them correctly is to manually add the jiggle one at a time for each strip in each GAP file, but that would take months to work through all the animations.  There is no way I'm doing that; and likely the reason I have not seen any other jiggle mods.

My method of using scripts to add the jiggle is much faster, but prone to issues.  So we get what we get.

With that said, it's not too bad.  Added a video of Ann's Jiggle in a later post below.

 

I'll go on an upload the ones I have completed. 

 

Here is Haru Body Adjustments and Jiggle file:

  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.97b2c3daeaa0671caa44bb4bb8cd0ecb.pngimage.png.490f9181dcf540e093c0f4f0b1f364b5.pngimage.png.40c6ffe819af493120a29e50b0aef9d1.pngimage.png.29ba1065a68694e82ed0fa2eb8f1607c.png

 

 

p5rpc.Char.Haru.BodyAdjustments.7z 38.59 MB · 3 downloads p5rpc.Char_Haru_Jiggle_Physics.7z 151.05 MB · 3 downloads

Haru and makoto mod they cause crashes for me.

Posted
25 minutes ago, cocktanestim said:

This is not nude mod

No it's what allows the nude mod show up at the end of the all out attack. Not very good mind you but not much he can do about it

Posted
On 7/2/2026 at 5:01 PM, Bohandles said:

 

This was just a simple texture swap, but I've been a bit busy so I'm sorry it wasn't here sooner. Here is the Thicc Gyaru set!

 

GyaruSet.thumb.jpg.85d2aa5a25de488139940ee77645aee1.jpg

 

Thicc Gyaru.rar 9.47 MB · 35 downloads

 

Luckily I already had the blonde hair textures from another idea I was working on. I've got a ton of things on the back burner regarding these outfits (or lack of), Hopeully I'll be able to work on them soon, but I'm happy to do simple requests every now and then! Hope this was to your liking!

 

It possible to merge this texture to normal clothes for Ann? It must be absolute peak.

Posted
13 hours ago, argonauts1122 said:

 

It possible to merge this texture to normal clothes for Ann? It must be absolute peak.

 

So its possible to just replace the face and hair textures on any model you'd want, but for any model showing skin, you would need to go and adjust the tone of the skin yourself. It's doable, just tedious for all the models, especially if you want them all to match. 

Posted
On 9/25/2026 at 3:57 AM, larilith said:

I know Ann and Makoto's jiggle animations are not perfect.  The only way is to do them correctly is to manually add the jiggle one at a time for each strip in each GAP file, but that would take months to work through all the animations.  There is no way I'm doing that; and likely the reason I have not seen any other jiggle mods.

My method of using scripts to add the jiggle is much faster, but prone to issues.  So we get what we get.

With that said, it's not too bad.  Added a video of Ann's Jiggle in a later post below.

 

I'll go on an upload the ones I have completed. 

 

Here is Haru Body Adjustments and Jiggle file:

  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.97b2c3daeaa0671caa44bb4bb8cd0ecb.pngimage.png.490f9181dcf540e093c0f4f0b1f364b5.pngimage.png.40c6ffe819af493120a29e50b0aef9d1.pngimage.png.29ba1065a68694e82ed0fa2eb8f1607c.png

 

 

p5rpc.Char.Haru.BodyAdjustments.7z 38.59 MB · 4 downloads p5rpc.Char_Haru_Jiggle_Physics.7z 151.05 MB · 4 downloads

 

 

Love these! Can you share the script you used? I want to try tweaking it to have less jiggles at times

Posted (edited)
On 9/24/2026 at 9:20 PM, larilith said:

Misc characters body and jiggle.

 

Just remove the bodies and or jiggle you don't want.

 

1005 Sae Niijima
1006 Hifumi Togo
1007 Ichiko Oya
1008 Tae Takemi
1009 Sadayo Kawakami
1013 Chihaya Mifune
2003 Shiho Suzui
 

p5rpc.Char_MISC_Body_Jiggle_Physics.7z 142.59 MB · 6 downloads

I was trying to the jiggle mods for ann & haru as well as the misc characters (specifically sae and kawakami) with the lewd outfit mods from pages 75 & 76 and they seem to be conflicting do you have any idea what may be causing this.

Edited by gnosium
Posted
2 hours ago, gnosium said:

I was trying to the jiggle mods for ann & haru as well as the misc characters (specifically sae and kawakami) with the lewd outfit mods from pages 75 & 76 and they seem to be conflicting do you have any idea what may be causing this.

I've got all the jiggle mods installed with 0 conflicts. It's probably from other mods that modify animation files. A few comments abode someone was talking about the "Character Models Overhaul" giving issues, might be that

Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, QWERTYSD123 said:

I've got all the jiggle mods installed with 0 conflicts. It's probably from other mods that modify animation files. A few comments abode someone was talking about the "Character Models Overhaul" giving issues, might be that

In my situation above, it was definitely Character Models Overhaul. All of the jiggle files work together and with every other single mod I'm using, except for that one. That said, I have a fairly short list of mods compared to some that I've seen posted in this thread, so there may be other conflicts out there.

Edited by alagrim
Posted
2 hours ago, QWERTYSD123 said:

I've got all the jiggle mods installed with 0 conflicts. It's probably from other mods that modify animation files. A few comments abode someone was talking about the "Character Models Overhaul" giving issues, might be that

only mods installed currently after removing everything else but i am just getting this

               image.thumb.png.5b79c15d9b70d1b0ff43b38eef80f533.pngimage.thumb.jpeg.03aaa1e6dd0aa3d8793c0cf112f5913d.jpeg

Posted
2 hours ago, alagrim said:

就我上面提到的情况而言,问题肯定出在“角色模型大修”这个mod上。除了这个mod之外,我使用的所有抖动文件都能与其他所有mod兼容。不过,相比我在这个帖子里看到的一些mod,我的mod数量相对较少,所以可能还存在其他冲突。

Which page is the “Character Models Overhaul”?

Posted
7 hours ago, Rogi515 said:

Hi im new here. How do you replace something like C0004_051_00.GMD? I know I need to unpack BASE.CPK, but I don't know how to actually do it.

 

Posted
On 5/12/2024 at 3:01 AM, glassic_sapphic said:

second batch of personas done

 

image.thumb.png.9658140feb2a8d060b6028f20a931931.png

 

added 38 more on top of first batch. also cleaned up first batch w texture/mat fixes

 

image.thumb.png.58c3094f623505dc997783282136210a.png

 

some are full nudes, others are smaller edits. couple of alt options depending on male or female

 

image.thumb.png.33f33d1768a9f3228d41b9a0ec64d132.png

 

same rules as first batch, cbt required for menu models. more details in old post

 

split into male n female again. check characterguide.txt in download for alt options or to delete what you don't want

 

nude male personas download here, comes with nude shadow, persona, & menu models for 30 personas total. cu chulainn, tam lin, michael still have weird anim thing w right leg

 

nude female personas download here, comes with nude shadow, persona, & menu models for 34 personas total. fixed sarasvati's pupils but lute still breaks so its not there

 

lot more coming up gimme a min

i cant drag zip to reloaded2. How to add this mod

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...