gigaex001 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 52 minutes ago, 孫悟空 said: Can it also be used for nude mods? Does it conflict with nude mods? It looks good, but the problem is that she doesn't show any expression in her awakening scene.
larilith Posted September 22 Posted September 22 22 minutes ago, gigaex001 said: It looks good, but the problem is that she doesn't show any expression in her awakening scene. With one of the nude mods or normal?
Calibura Posted September 22 Posted September 22 @gigaex001 I took a look at the shell bikini mod you started and managed to export the materials properly. I only did the top for now. This was a nice project to work on to get started on the idea I actually want to do. 1
gigaex001 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 14 hours ago, larilith said: With one of the nude mods or normal? Normal.
Bohandles Posted September 22 Posted September 22 I don't suppose anyone has dug into the files to see if the phone text message UI background can be edited, have they? Solid red is pretty boring and I'd like to know if it's possible to replace it with an image.
FutsureLKD Posted September 23 Posted September 23 I'm trying to figure out how to install the costume mods from the post on Page 31 and I think I broke Reloaded-II in the process. Could someone give me a good step-by-step guide to properly install them?
FutsureLKD Posted September 23 Posted September 23 (edited) 20 minutes ago, FutsureLKD said: I'm trying to figure out how to install the costume mods from the post on Page 31 and I think I broke Reloaded-II in the process. Could someone give me a good step-by-step guide to properly install them? Fixed Reloaded. Now to see if I can figure out how to get the outfits to work. Edited September 23 by FutsureLKD
孫悟空 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 On 9/23/2026 at 1:44 AM, gigaex001 said: Normal. Didn't you test the nude version?
孫悟空 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 On 9/22/2026 at 11:19 AM, larilith said: With one of the nude mods or normal? When will the physics for the other female characters be done?
QWERTYSD123 Posted September 24 Posted September 24 (edited) Man, giving persona costumes to characters is hard as fuck. I'm trash at assigning weights to the bones and preventing clipping... Yaksini Ann (came out pretty good I'd say) Spoiler Lillim Makoto (This one is not great but it's the best I could do. The elbows look pretty bad and there's some clipping. In game, the jacket also looks a bit grayish. If anyone want to try make it look better you are all welcome) Spoiler Edit: Added one more for Haru: Ananta (probably my best one so far, love how this one turned out) Spoiler Costumes2.rar Edited September 25 by QWERTYSD123 4
larilith Posted September 25 Posted September 25 (edited) I know Ann and Makoto's jiggle animations are not perfect. The only way is to do them correctly is to manually add the jiggle one at a time for each strip in each GAP file, but that would take months to work through all the animations. There is no way I'm doing that; and likely the reason I have not seen any other jiggle mods. My method of using scripts to add the jiggle is much faster, but prone to issues. So we get what we get. With that said, it's not too bad. Added a video of Ann's Jiggle in a later post below. I'll go on an upload the ones I have completed. Here is Haru Body Adjustments and Jiggle file: Spoiler p5rpc.Char.Haru.BodyAdjustments.7zp5rpc.Char_Haru_Jiggle_Physics.7z Edited September 25 by larilith 3
larilith Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Futaba Body and Jiggle Spoiler p5rpc.Char.Futaba.BodyAdjustments.7z p5rpc.Char_Futaba_Jiggle_Physics.7z 4
larilith Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Yoshizawa body adjustments and Jiggle Spoiler p5rpc.Char_Yoshizawa_Jiggle_Physics.7z p5rpc.Char.Yoshizawa.BodyAdjustments.7z 3
larilith Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Misc characters body and jiggle. Just remove the bodies and or jiggle you don't want. 1005 Sae Niijima 1006 Hifumi Togo 1007 Ichiko Oya 1008 Tae Takemi 1009 Sadayo Kawakami 1013 Chihaya Mifune 2003 Shiho Suzui p5rpc.Char_MISC_Body_Jiggle_Physics.7z 3
larilith Posted September 25 Posted September 25 11 hours ago, 孫悟空 said: When will the physics for the other female characters be done? Just added Haru, Futaba, Yoshizawa, Sae Niijima, Hifumi Togo, Ichiko Oya, Tae Takemi, Sadayo Kawakami, Chihaya Mifune, Shiho Suzui. I don't think I'm doing any more.
larilith Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Ah, I figured out how to do a video here: Example of Jiggle. They are all similar, but here is Ann from page 95. Spoiler Recording 2026-09-20 101557.webm
larilith Posted September 25 Posted September 25 On 9/21/2026 at 9:00 PM, 孫悟空 said: Can it also be used for nude mods? Does it conflict with nude mods? It should work on any body - Nude or other. It will only conflict with mods that modify the GAP animation files. Body mods should be fine, unless they have modified the animation files as well. 1
FrenchKisser Posted September 25 Posted September 25 i cant, i have so little time and stuff to do that i cant make it myself. anybody coulp help me and combine these 2? C0004_051_00.zip long_hair_ann1_2_0.7z 1
glassic_sapphic Posted September 25 Posted September 25 (edited) On 9/11/2026 at 10:40 PM, Mx. Downbad said: @glassic_sapphic when you have time yooo ty for @ yea gdrive is gone but. i got backups updated p5r nsfw mod linklist here Edited September 25 by glassic_sapphic 3
cocktanestim Posted September 25 Posted September 25 5 hours ago, larilith said: Misc characters body and jiggle. Just remove the bodies and or jiggle you don't want. 1005 Sae Niijima 1006 Hifumi Togo 1007 Ichiko Oya 1008 Tae Takemi 1009 Sadayo Kawakami 1013 Chihaya Mifune 2003 Shiho Suzui p5rpc.Char_MISC_Body_Jiggle_Physics.7z 142.59 MB · 1 download any photo can you share
cocktanestim Posted September 25 Posted September 25 On 9/17/2026 at 3:45 PM, QWERTYSD123 said: Yeah you are an absolute legend. There's absolutely 0 chance I'd find how to do this myself. I got the Futa one to work as well after all... (well, kinda. I remade the model using your Bare one as base and added the rest of the components, that I can easily do on Blender) My next question if you don't mind me asking a bit more would be how to get the animation just for this costume and not as a "default" one. I'm assuming the easy part is making the EPL files and adding it to the Bind folder, and then having the <Costume>/<Action>.bcd files (futaba_skill.bcd, aoa_goodbye.BCD, etc) as pointers to the Bind files? By the way since, I also got it to work with the "No AoA Portrait" mod . Turns out I can just do the exact same thing you told me to do with the EPL files but using the Reloaded 2\Mods\p5rpc.NoAOAPortraits\P5REssentials\CPK\P5CBT.CPK\BATTLE\EVENT\BCD\GOODBYE\BKSK_FUTABA_CTE_006.EPL file instead of the one I exported from the main files lol link?
cocktanestim Posted September 25 Posted September 25 And we need nude all out attack pics like persona 3 reloaded
scurvypirate99 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 Is the Semi - nude mod by not_victus still runnable I get an endless load or crash
孫悟空 Posted September 25 Posted September 25 11 hours ago, larilith said: 它应该适用于任何体型——裸体或其他体型。 它只会与修改 GAP 动画文件的模组冲突。身体模组应该没问题,除非它们也修改了动画文件。 I packaged it into a cpk for switch, but the game crashed...
SirDoge Posted September 25 Posted September 25 (edited) 12 hours ago, larilith said: Yoshizawa body adjustments and Jiggle Reveal hidden contents p5rpc.Char_Yoshizawa_Jiggle_Physics.7z 264.74 MB · 1 download p5rpc.Char.Yoshizawa.BodyAdjustments.7z 60.6 MB · 1 download So do we need both Body Adjust and Jiggle ? My game crashes with any of these installed.This is my mod list. Edited September 25 by SirDoge
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now