TheLegendaryRPG Posted September 13 Posted September 13 (edited) I haven't checked if there's every nude mod for every characters. But is there one for Tae Takemi? I couldn't find it. Edit: I found it here and it covered Takemi and some others which I already did have. Edited September 14 by TheLegendaryRPG
TheLegendaryRPG Posted September 14 Posted September 14 (edited) While I'm at it when I try to export or replace in GFD Studio I only got the option of YAML. I think I got more options than that. Does anyone know the solution? Thanks. Also I did a simple edit in the past with Joker and the others. If anyone wants it I send a link of it. Edited September 14 by TheLegendaryRPG
Bohandles Posted September 14 Posted September 14 24 minutes ago, TheLegendaryRPG said: While I'm at it when I try to export or replace in GFD Studio I only got the option of YAML. I think I got more options than that. Does anyone know the solution? Thanks. Also I did a simple edit in the past with Joker and the others. If anyone wants it I send a link of it. So don't go to the YAML option. Just click on Export directly and it should allow you to export into the format of your choice.
TheLegendaryRPG Posted September 14 Posted September 14 4 hours ago, Bohandles said: So don't go to the YAML option. Just click on Export directly and it should allow you to export into the format of your choice. Thanks and it worked. I did recall in the past there was more options on Export and replace. 1
QWERTYSD123 Posted September 14 Posted September 14 On 10/21/2024 at 4:24 PM, Bohandles said: I can finally give you all the Futaba animations to go with the outfits! These are horrendously tedious to make, but it just wouldn't be right without them. They couldn't just make these a simple swap. Had to jump through like 10 hoops per, but I think it was worth it. On top of including one for each of the outfits, I also included the bare model ones (regualr hair and hair bun) in case you all just feel vanilla. Sorry to bother since I don't know if you even remember at this point but, do you have any starting tips for doing this? I'm reading the thread around trying to find info myself on amicitia, but I can't even seem to find which program to use so I can view/edit the EPL files. I have quite a few Futaba Costumes that are missing the animation so I'd like to at least try do a few
Danto003 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Hey, would anyone be up for making a incest mod that gives you the ability to romance Sumire for the Rose x Violet story overhaul mod? incest is wincest imo
Bohandles Posted September 15 Posted September 15 15 hours ago, QWERTYSD123 said: Sorry to bother since I don't know if you even remember at this point but, do you have any starting tips for doing this? I'm reading the thread around trying to find info myself on amicitia, but I can't even seem to find which program to use so I can view/edit the EPL files. I have quite a few Futaba Costumes that are missing the animation so I'd like to at least try do a few The important programs you'll need are: - A CPK extractor to find the browse through the game's CPK file. - An EPL Injector to be able to extract and inject files from and to the EPL files you find using the CPK extractor. If you're specifically looking for the Futaba animations, the files you are looking for are: BES_J_HTB (The buffs part) BKSK_FUTABA_CTE (All-Out Attack Exterior, the bomb part) BKSK_FUTABA_INTERNAL (All-Out Attack Interior, the hacking part) Dive deep enough into these EPLs and their folders and you'll find their respective GFS and GMD files, the models and animations for Futaba in these animations. The rough insturctions I can give you for replacing the models using GFD Studio is: 1. Choose your Futaba model you'd like to use in the animation and open it using GFD Studio, (This will be Model A) 2. Add an animation to the model and "Save As" the model using the name and format of the file you are trying to replace in the EPL. (This new copy will be Model B) 3. Export the Animation pack from the original EPL model somewhere on your computer. 4. Retarget the animation pack, using GFD Studio, selecing Model A as the original model and Model B as the new model, then choose not to fix arms 5. Replace the animations on Model B with the newly retargeted Animations pack. 6. Save Model B and replace the file in the original EPL before repacking it using your EPL Injector. The game only has the one slot for these animations, which is why you only ever get the default animation despite changing Futuaba's costume. So you'll be replacing these animations with your new model and it will apply it for all of your costumes. The process for creating animations for each costume individually is a lot more complicated. However, if you have success with this, I'd be more than happy to explain it further! Let me know how this goes for you! Also, sorry if this all seems a little daunting. I promise it is a lot easier once you get it the first time. 2
QWERTYSD123 Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Oh wow that was a fast reply, thanks a ton! Okay I see how to extract the EPLs which is a start. 9 hours ago, Bohandles said: Add an animation to the model and "Save As" the model using the name and format of the file you are trying to replace in the EPL. (This new copy will be Model B) Since the EPL files have just GFS/GMD files and GFD Studio loads .GAP and .GANM, I'm assuming you mean any animation, right? Like mostly to test if said model works. Or should it be a specific one? Just to see if I understood correctly: - When retargeting the animation pack, I just choose the main folder, right? (meaning the folder called BKSK_FUTABA_CTE for example which is the one that came out from the EPL exporter). - And once packed, I can just drop the EPL file in for example the Nude Mod folder on the correct path (so like Reloaded 2\Mods\Nude Mod\P5REssentials\CPK\BOOBA.CPK\BATTLE\EVENT\BCD\GOODBYE\BKSK_FUTABA_CTE.EPL). Or is there a specific place? Since you said "So you'll be replacing these animations with your new model and it will apply it for all of your costumes" I'm assuming I don't drop these files on the Bind folder, nor the Costume folder just yet (this being the next step) As a side note, I didn't seem to find a GMD inside BES_J_HTB, probably have the wrong file on export. I'll try my hand at the AoA ones first then come back to it
Bohandles Posted September 15 Posted September 15 (edited) 14 hours ago, QWERTYSD123 said: Since the EPL files have just GFS/GMD files and GFD Studio loads .GAP and .GANM, I'm assuming you mean any animation, right? Like mostly to test if said model works. Or should it be a specific one? So you're going to pick the model you want to use (I'll use the maid outfit as an example) and you're going to right-click it's name, then go to "Add" and then "Animation Pack." The model should now have an Animation tab added to it. From here, you "Save As" this model using the name AND format of what you are trying to replace (so in BES_J_HTB, you're looking for UIhutaba_mtn.GFS and you're going to be replacing it once this is all done.) Now you're going to go open up the UIhutaba_mtn.GFS found in the original EPL and export it's animation pack. Ignore the YAML option, just click directly on Export and save it anywhere you'd like. So now you'll open up the NEW UIhutaba_mtn.GFS you made and go up to Tools and click "Retarget animation packs in directory" From here, you will choose your orignal model (in this case, the maid outfit), then you will chose your NEW UIhutaba_mtn.GFS model, then you'll choose NO to fix arms, and then finally, you'll choose the folder you saved the exported animation pack to. Once that's all done, open up your new UIhutaba_mtn.GFS and go to its Animation tab, right click it, and click "Replace" then find the Animation pack you exported. It should now be retargeted to work with your model. Save once you've done that and now go replace the old UIhutaba_mtn.GFS in the EPL with the new one you've now completed. From here, use the EPL injector to pack the new folders into the EPL and the place the new EPL into its appropriate folder location in your mod (BATTLE\EVENT\BCD\J_SIEN\BES_J_HTB.EPL, for this example.) If everything was done correctly, your model should now appear whenever the animation plays! Edited September 16 by Bohandles Corrected the example folder directory 1
QWERTYSD123 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 @Bohandles KINDA got it to work lol. I've tried it with Glassic's Futa Futaba and it failed (The animation retarget gave me an error and ingame the model just dissapeared) and with 2 other models. With the other 2 models (One being Ann's Swimsuit from your modpack) I can see the model, but the animation is fucked up. I'm suspecting bones being renamed or something, which fucks with the animations. I'll keep trying during the week, but I feel like I made quite the progress. Your tutorial was really simple to follow so thanks a lot
QWERTYSD123 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 (edited) Okay nevermind, I'm just stupid, I got it to work. I was targeting the original UIhutaba_mtn.GFS when selecting the old file instead the actual original model as you said. (Texture looked a bit weird with that "spike" but that's probably something I can fix via Blender) It still fails on some models (example the Futa one) when retargeting the animations ("An error occured while processing the following files: <path to the .gap file>"), but I managed to change the default animation a few times Edited September 17 by QWERTYSD123 5
Bohandles Posted September 17 Posted September 17 3 hours ago, QWERTYSD123 said: Okay nevermind, I'm just stupid, I got it to work. I was targeting the original UIhutaba_mtn.GFS when selecting the old file instead the actual original model as you said. It's funny, that very issue was what originally stopped me from being able to do this for the longest time. I think it took me months of off-and on trying to figure most of this stuff out on my own. I'm glad it all ended up working for you, though! 3 hours ago, QWERTYSD123 said: (Texture looked a bit weird with that "spike" but that's probably something I can fix via Blender) It still fails on some models (example the Futa one) when retargeting the animations ("An error occured while processing the following files: <path to the .gap file>"), but I managed to change the default animation a few times It is possible that these models have a bone that is not part of the original in-game model and that could be throwing off the animations because they have nothing to reference. If the futa mod has any animations to it, then I am 99% certain that is whats happening. 1
QWERTYSD123 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 4 hours ago, Bohandles said: I think it took me months of off-and on trying to figure most of this stuff out on my own Yeah you are an absolute legend. There's absolutely 0 chance I'd find how to do this myself. I got the Futa one to work as well after all... (well, kinda. I remade the model using your Bare one as base and added the rest of the components, that I can easily do on Blender) My next question if you don't mind me asking a bit more would be how to get the animation just for this costume and not as a "default" one. I'm assuming the easy part is making the EPL files and adding it to the Bind folder, and then having the <Costume>/<Action>.bcd files (futaba_skill.bcd, aoa_goodbye.BCD, etc) as pointers to the Bind files? By the way since, I also got it to work with the "No AoA Portrait" mod . Turns out I can just do the exact same thing you told me to do with the EPL files but using the Reloaded 2\Mods\p5rpc.NoAOAPortraits\P5REssentials\CPK\P5CBT.CPK\BATTLE\EVENT\BCD\GOODBYE\BKSK_FUTABA_CTE_006.EPL file instead of the one I exported from the main files lol 3
Bohandles Posted September 17 Posted September 17 6 hours ago, QWERTYSD123 said: By the way since, I also got it to work with the "No AoA Portrait" mod . Turns out I can just do the exact same thing you told me to do with the EPL files but using the Reloaded 2\Mods\p5rpc.NoAOAPortraits\P5REssentials\CPK\P5CBT.CPK\BATTLE\EVENT\BCD\GOODBYE\BKSK_FUTABA_CTE_006.EPL file instead of the one I exported from the main files lol Nice find! I might have to do that myself! 6 hours ago, QWERTYSD123 said: My next question if you don't mind me asking a bit more would be how to get the animation just for this costume and not as a "default" one. I'm assuming the easy part is making the EPL files and adding it to the Bind folder, and then having the <Costume>/<Action>.bcd files (futaba_skill.bcd, aoa_goodbye.BCD, etc) as pointers to the Bind files? So yeah, the Bind folder in the CBT mod will be important now. It's where the specified EPLs will be going. However, you are going to have to download a hex editor and get familiar with the how to load and look through the EPLs. I use 010 Editor, it has a free trail you can use. You will also need to download some .bt files that you can run using the hex editor. These will allow you to make the EPL "readable" to an extent. You will then be using the .bcd files in any one of the Futaba costume folders located in the CBT mod, as you're just gonna modify those files to be compatible with whatever costume you're gonna use. Here's the place I got my .bt files from. The important ones are a couple of the P5 labeled ones, espeicially the .bcd one and any that are named enum or gfd. Again, starting this will be complicated, but once you've gone through it the first time, it should just be more tedious than complex. 1
QWERTYSD123 Posted September 17 Posted September 17 Got it working first try! Once I knew where to look, it was pretty easy. Copy any costume's bcd, save the EPL files (which I made the same way you taught me to earlier) on the Bind folder with a number that's not being used by any other suit, edit with the Hex Editor the bcd files for said costume so that on the non-hexcodes part it says the name of the correct EPL file instead of the one it was originally referencing to. I don't think I used the .bt files tho? I downloaded them and added them as templates but nothing else really 🤔 Now, I'll have to for sure take a minute to see all the mods I've downloaded juust in case the name is conflicting with some other Bind in another mod folder lol. It's going to be tedious for sure doing this for ALL the suits but I'm a consistency freak so I'll do it sometime during the weekend. One last time, thanks a lot for the tutorial. You actually made it feel so easy (although it is going to consume quite some time lol). 1
Bohandles Posted September 18 Posted September 18 9 hours ago, QWERTYSD123 said: I don't think I used the .bt files tho? I downloaded them and added them as templates but nothing else really 🤔 That's all they need to do! The templates just "translate" the binary into something more readable. 9 hours ago, QWERTYSD123 said: Copy any costume's bcd, save the EPL files (which I made the same way you taught me to earlier) on the Bind folder with a number that's not being used by any other suit, edit with the Hex Editor the bcd files for said costume so that on the non-hexcodes part it says the name of the correct EPL file instead of the one it was originally referencing to. Yep, that's exactly the process! And as you noticed, not exactly hard, just super time consuming. Now that you have the hang of it though, I look forward to your stuff! Good luck and have fun with it!
Calibura Posted September 19 Posted September 19 Got an idea for an outfit mod, but I'm spending hours going in circles. Well I went ahead and did some edits in paint.net for Ann since this is all I can manage to do. 3
larilith Posted September 20 Posted September 20 On 8/31/2026 at 1:26 AM, Maralagidyne913 said: did anyone download this mod before it was removed from gamebanana? [SENSITIVE CONTENT] Ann Body Adjustments Mod for Persona 5 Royal (PC) | P5R (PC) Mods Ah, this was me. As I created the mod. I didn't do a very good job of researching what was allowed before posting.... It's not like it was that risque in my opinion. I'll add it here in case anyone is interested. p5rpc.Char.Ann.BodyAdjustments.zip 3
larilith Posted September 20 Posted September 20 I was experimenting with adding Jiggle and created a script that updates all the GAP files injecting physics. This is Ann. The jiggle should work on any model of Ann. NOTE: The files are very large. If there is interest, I'll add the others. Ah, anyway to add a video here to show? p5rpc.Char_Ann_Jiggle_Physics.7z 4
larilith Posted September 20 Posted September 20 Here is Makoto. Jiggle and body adjustment. NOTE: Jiggle files are very large. p5rpc.Char.Makoto.BodyAdjustments.7z p5rpc.Char_Makoto_Jiggle_Physics.7z 7
QWERTYSD123 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 (edited) I'm bad at Blender and can't make stuff from scratch. That said, I'm okay-ish at assembling existing meshes. With that in mind, here's some Futaba Costumes I've been working on: Panties + Loose transparent shirt (Named Undies but I was thinking more on "light sleepware" tbh) Topless version of the P5D Swimsuit (thanks Bohandles for the original Costume!) Yukata extracted from the game files. Didn't even try to fix the clipping legs, to lazy to do so All 3 working with the No AoA Portraits mod. I've also made/remade the Bind files (so the skill/AoA animations) for a LOT of costumes including stuff from other mods I had downloaded (Ercar's costumes, extra costumes, Last Surprise, P4D Costume, Marvel Outfits and all the Costumes I've downloaded from here... They are a lot, like ~60 costumes total). Some costumes from Ercar are missing because I just don't like them. If anyone's interested in every single one or a specific one, hit me up and I'll try break them up in smaller files so I can download them. Be warned, if she's pantless then she has a bush, even underneath stuff like a towel or a long shirt. 0 chance that pc gremlin shaves down there. Futaba.rar Edited September 20 by QWERTYSD123 7
FrenchKisser Posted September 20 Posted September 20 On 9/10/2026 at 2:58 AM, unused5647 said: Comically wholesome ambitions considering where you're asking for help, but sure, I'll do what I can: 1. Locate data.cpk in your game files, and drag it into a program called CriFsV2Lib, where you'll be able to see its contents. ,d 2. To locate Ann's and Sumi's models, you'll have to type 0004 and 0010 in the searchbar, respectively. You want the files inside model/character/. Use this page to know what specific models you want, then extract them. You should get files with a .GMD extension. 3. Download Blender and install the add-on BlenderToolsForGFS. It doesn't work on Blender 5, so you'll have to use 4 (4.5 should be okay, but in case it isn't, 4.2.21 works for me). 4. In Blender, click File -> Import -> GFS -> GFS Model, then individually import the models with the default settings. 5. Now, it's all modeling and executing your desired changes, so hopefully you know your stuff because I don't. Given your goal, you'd presumably want to take all of Sumi's hair meshes and duplicate them. Then, beyond positioning the hair correctly on Ann and making it look nice on her head, you'll want to make sure the vertex groups correspond to Ann's OG hair. Unfortunately, unless you edit every individual Ann animation, you won't be getting Sumi's hair physics, which might cause the hair to look stiff at points. 6. Once you're done, select Ann's model and click File -> Export -> GFS -> GFS Model, then proceed with default settings. You'll get a modified GMD. 7. Now, you can put the file in a mod so it can replace an existent Ann model via Reloaded II. You can use the reply below as a guide if you don't know what I'm talking about, and you can use this guide if you REALLY don't know what I'm talking about. Corrections are appreciated if I got something wrong apreciate the instructions, now i have some free time and i think ill do something a little easier (i think) ill see if i can combine these two, the thicc mod for Ann from earlier in this thread and the long hair one, because it bothers me seeing her model with twintails and her portrait without.
sumi699 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 can anyone play Import Persona 3 Reload girls to Persona 5 royal and make a nude mod and if possible a non nude too please? mostly Mitsuru and Yukari. can also find normal nude models and just import the body parts as a mod for Persona 5 Royal also theres a Persona 4 characters to Persona 5 Royal mod, if someone could edit those mods to be nude too that would be nice.
孫悟空 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 13 hours ago, larilith said: 这是真琴。 抖动和身体调整。 注意:抖动文件非常大。 p5rpc.Char.Makoto.BodyAdjustments.7z 36.08 MB · 1 次下载 p5rpc.Char_Makoto_Jiggle_Physics.7z 222.42 MB · 1 次下载 Could you take a look at how the jitter effect is?
孫悟空 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 On 2026/9/20 at PM11点27分, larilith said: 我当时正在尝试添加抖动效果,并创建了一个脚本来更新所有 GAP 文件并注入物理效果。 这是安。这个抖动效果应该适用于所有安的模型。 注意:文件非常大。 如果大家感兴趣,我会把其他的也加上。 请问有什么办法可以在这里添加视频播放吗? p5rpc.Char_Ann_Jiggle_Physics.7z 366.69 MB · 3次下载 Can it also be used for nude mods? Does it conflict with nude mods?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now