Deepfolkhjerim

View File

An Ancient Dwemer Sandbox Playerhome and a Slaughterhouse (if you want it to be)

this is a W.I.P. Playerhome located in North West Reach at Deepfolkcrossing !

Requirements:

ZaZ

pama-deadly_furniture

Moveable Chain:          https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/69764) you need the latest version 2.2.3

Base Object Swapper:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/60805

JS Common Cages SE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/68236

these are the HardRequirements without them your Game won´t start ,

Recommended Mods:

Nethers Follower Framewor, EFF, AFF, Paradise Halls, Diary of Mine, PAH Home Sweet Home, Puppet Master.....

about additional Soundfiles:

these soundfiles are replacers for all the Whips

about lighting:

it took me some time to adjust the lights,........if you find something flickering feel free to report

about pama´s furniture:

you can allways delete them and built again

credits:

6Four9 

Mandragorasprouts

@t.ara

@Pamatronic

@nooblet123

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/15/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    ZaZ_Animation_Pack 8 +
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by sickboy791
incomming
6 hours ago, Arthurj650 said:

Love the atmosphere.  Good place for a dark slaver.

-I have the brown face bug on the 2 people inside.

-Also are we supposed to be able to enslave the one walking around.  There is a dialogue for it.

sorry, i forgot to export the facegen data, i don´t see this in my game  because of this .dll fix thing i guess

try this dfhfacegendata.zip (will update the download)

i would not recommend to enslave the 2 npc´s the one in chains is supposed to be a merchant for the place and the one walking around is a potatohead - eye candy so far, they are essential and you can´t change their outfits correctly, i need to find out how to mess around with npc´s... 

5 hours ago, sickboy791 said:

sorry, i forgot to export the facegen data, i don´t see this in my game  because of this .dll fix thing i guess

try this dfhfacegendata.zip (will update the download)

i would not recommend to enslave the 2 npc´s the one in chains is supposed to be a merchant for the place and the one walking around is a potatohead - eye candy so far, they are essential and you can´t change their outfits correctly, i need to find out how to mess around with npc´s... 

Hiho,

I have switch the facegendata, but I have by the 2 NPC´s brown faces!

Can you help?

Have a nice day

Helmut

5 hours ago, Helmut290456 said:

Base Object Swapper dosn´t work on xx.640!

Fomod installer. Supports Special Edition (v1.5.97) and Anniversary Edition (v1.6+)

3 hours ago, shamanman said:

3 new "hard" esp´s? Really?

you need skyrim + the 3 DLC´s moveable chain . esp is now a hard requirement, base objekt swapper has no esp. its a dll , js common cages are textures only, if you use smim or something you can try to overwrite just the shipanchorchain but i won´t guarantee it works since i don´t know how moveablechains makes use of the other nif´s,

1 hour ago, Helmut290456 said:

I have switch the facegendata, but I have by the 2 NPC´s brown faces!

to be honest at the moment i have no idea how to fix that, wich modmanager do you use? if you use Vortex and installed the files manually you need to deploy and confirm in Vortex

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441?tab=files Face Discoloration Fix is good to have, since i use it , never saw a gry brown black face anymore

...except reguards of course ?

Edited by sickboy791

Okay, got in, had a look around.  Not bad.  Some issues I had:

1) If there's a key just lying next to the place, why even bother with the key?  Just have an unlocked door.

2) If Mariah is supposed to be a merchant, she isn't working - she has no merchant dialogue.

3) The ankle cuffs and gag ring in the open chest in the first room are marked as owned/stolen.

4)  There's some kinda shoggoth statue behind the furotub that has no texture.  I assume this is some unmentioned dependency?

5)  The room with the cells that shoot flames are neat, but there should be some shackles opposite the flame jets.

6)  Most of the rooms are way too dark.  I don't use any lighting mods, and I'd still want to carry a torch to see around my own home.

6 minutes ago, snarfies said:

1) If there's a key just lying next to the place, why even bother with the key?  Just have an unlocked door.

you´re right that seems pointless, but...you haven´t found it, right? why not a bit of struggle to get in

12 minutes ago, snarfies said:

2) If Mariah is supposed to be a merchant, she isn't working - she has no merchant dialogue.

Mariah is open 8 till 20 o´clock, but yeah you´re right i need to change that to 24 hrs, wait till 8-9 in the morning and talk to her if she doesn´t respond with merchant dialouge try again thats vanilla bug you see with other merchants as well

16 minutes ago, snarfies said:

3) The ankle cuffs and gag ring in the open chest in the first room are marked as owned/stolen.

first, i wanted to have the merchant sell these itemes, i need to fix that

21 minutes ago, snarfies said:

4)  There's some kinda shoggoth statue behind the furotub that has no texture.  I assume this is some unmentioned dependency?

what stratue.. ? oh that one.. yeah.. you dont see it ? allright i need to fix that as well..

25 minutes ago, snarfies said:

5)  The room with the cells that shoot flames are neat, but there should be some shackles opposite the flame jets.

hmm yeah, i think about that... i was thinking about to integrate pama deadly furniture in this whole area, in the end, when there´s nothing to fix anymore

29 minutes ago, snarfies said:

6)  Most of the rooms are way too dark.  I don't use any lighting mods, and I'd still want to carry a torch to see around my own home.

have you found the lightswitch ,near the entrance ?

thx for the report, please keep in mind i´m a noob and this is defenetly a noobmod i almost do for myself but i try to fix what i can

2 hours ago, snarfies said:

i don´t quite understand why you dont see it, can you show a picture how it appears in your game?

edit: iguess i packed the wrong esp grey face and statue should be fixed now

hope i don´t get in to more trouble with this thingy

Edited by sickboy791
7 hours ago, sickboy791 said:

have you found the lightswitch ,near the entrance ?

I'm going to say no?  There's a lever near the front door - it doesn't seem to do anything.  Is that the lightswitch? 

I'm going to try v5 to see if that fixes the statue, thanks.

22 hours ago, snarfies said:

I'm going to say no?  There's a lever near the front door - it doesn't seem to do anything.  Is that the lightswitch? 

I'm going to try v5 to see if that fixes the statue, thanks.

Nope.  5.0 does not fix the statue.

Also, the mod seems to be overwriting default sounds from both Sexlab and ZAZ - not sure why those are included.

ScreenShot0.jpg

Clipboard01.jpg