hi, just downloading you mod, can u tell me one thing? there is no some quest about? i mean: Is there an opportunity to give Dovakin into the hands of those who will torture her? like a mod meat farm? just a little cringe to twist yourself on a spit))))) There is a bug with a chair and a lever that squeezes the neck, it hangs in the air, and it's also funny to strangle yourself)

In general, the idea is great, but there are not enough extras, such as inquisitors, who will torture.

56 minutes ago, coronelwirs said:

hi, just downloading you mod, can u tell me one thing? there is no some quest about? i mean: Is there an opportunity to give Dovakin into the hands of those who will torture her? like a mod meat farm? just a little cringe to twist yourself on a spit))))) There is a bug with a chair and a lever that squeezes the neck, it hangs in the air, and it's also funny to strangle yourself)

hey, thanks for downloading and testing my mod, so besides that you miss some more content , i hope the mod works for you :) 

it´s highly recommended to install Paradise Halls and home sweet home with this, then you need to set up DFH with HSH Interior Cell...and have some slaves sandboxing there, thats actually where the fun beginns, this mod is not so much about getting tortured or killed by npc´s, but more about being the torturer, slaver...

56 minutes ago, coronelwirs said:

In general, the idea is great, but there are not enough extras, such as inquisitors, who will torture

this is something i would like to add, ..................but haven´t figured out yet....

59 minutes ago, coronelwirs said:

lever that squeezes the neck, it hangs in the air

yea, sometimes it´s works, sometimes it´s unatached, if that happens you can either use jaxon positoner or build that stuff again, with pamaspells

Edited by sickboy791
4 hours ago, sickboy791 said:

hey, thanks for downloading and testing my mod, so besides that you miss some more content , i hope the mod works for you :) 

it´s highly recommended to install Paradise Halls and home sweet home with this, then you need to set up DFH with HSH Interior Cell...and have some slaves sandboxing there, thats actually where the fun beginns, this mod is not so much about getting tortured or killed by npc´s, but more about being the torturer, slaver...

this is something i would like to add, ..................but haven´t figured out yet....

59 minutes ago, coronelwirs said:

lever that squeezes the neck, it hangs in the air

yea, sometimes it´s works, sometimes it´s unatached, if that happens you can either use jaxon positoner or build that stuff again, with pamaspells

yes, I downloaded all the mods listed in the list and they work. But I have not yet understood how in this castle, house, in short, a room with torture, will be in charge? There's some Maria walking around, but she's like a slave too. But she regularly runs up to beat me if I'm testing some kind of toy. Well, yes, it's better not to take Serana there, she's immortal, only breaks everything, lol

I saw one mod there, for Valerika, who will dominate dovakin. Here it would be in your mod, it would generally be the best compilation. But I know that you don't give each other the rights to mods. So it's like an ideal version of dreams)))
In general, I will try to make everything work. And then I've been so busy with prison alternative that I now need something easier to occupy myself with.

6 hours ago, coronelwirs said:

yes, I downloaded all the mods listed in the list and they work. But I have not yet understood how in this castle, house, in short, a room with torture, will be in charge?

it´s you..you´re in charge, Dovakin

There's some Maria walking around, but she's like a slave too. But she regularly runs up to beat me if I'm testing some kind of toy.

Maria the Broken is a Follower and she´s in love with the Player, so,,, she wouldnt attack you...if she does , somethings wrong

Well, yes, it's better not to take Serana there, she's immortal, only breaks everything, lol

don´t know why that would break anything, it´s probably the best way to find out where the sandboxmarkers are

I saw one mod there, for Valerika, who will dominate dovakin

i don´t know what mod you are talking about, you can bring home who ever you want

But I know that you don't give each other the rights to mods

I´ve been given the rights from Bethesda, credit modauthors is self-evidence

17 hours ago, sickboy791 said:

it´s you..you´re in charge, Dovakin

Maria the Broken is a Follower and she´s in love with the Player, so,,, she wouldnt attack you...if she does , somethings wrong

don´t know why that would break anything, it´s probably the best way to find out where the sandboxmarkers are

i don´t know what mod you are talking about, you can bring home who ever you want

I´ve been given the rights from Bethesda, credit modauthors is self-evidence

yep, exactly. Serana breaks all because I tried to make an executioner out of her, but she is not a fan of slavery and reacts extremely violently to orders. So it's better to start with someone simpler, Lydia.

Well, there is a mod that makes Valerica a companion, well, at the same time she will communicate with you in the language of BDSM. 

But while she hasn't even appeared from the cairn of souls, she's still packing up. Women...

Thank you for your advice about the spawn technique for executions. But it doesn't bug.
I have not yet figured out why the complexion of the face and neck does not change when roasting a person, it seems that the hair should still be removed. But none of this is happening. I set everything correctly in the settings
According to personal observation, it is better not to remain inside the house, otherwise there will be an endless black screen, but you can go outside where the kebab shop is there

Well, in general, while this is my favorite mod, there is something to do. But I would add one more thing: let the slaves not be able to climb out of the cages and different chains on their own. And then you just plant one, and she's already out and about. WTF lol, are you in bondage or not at all?))))

• 2 weeks later...

So, having an interesting issue.   When I enable this mod (MO2) and launch my game, the game launches fine, but as soon as I try to load a game or start a new game, it crashes as soon as the loading screen ends.  When this mod is disabled, the game loads fine.  I used the crashlogger mod, and I got this as the crash cause: 

Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF632184254 SkyrimSE.exe+0434254    cmp byte ptr [rax+0x1A], 0x2F

Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea what it means, because I don't know how to read or write code.  Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, because I'd really like to use this mod.

2 hours ago, PaddyBoy18 said:

So, having an interesting issue.   When I enable this mod (MO2) and launch my game, the game launches fine, but as soon as I try to load a game or start a new game, it crashes as soon as the loading screen ends.  When this mod is disabled, the game loads fine.  I used the crashlogger mod, and I got this as the crash cause: 

Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF632184254 SkyrimSE.exe+0434254    cmp byte ptr [rax+0x1A], 0x2F

Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea what it means, because I don't know how to read or write code.  Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, because I'd really like to use this mod.

hey, if you are using 6.8., delete the mod, and try 6.7, 6.8 was broken, i had a lot of crashes as well, after autosave mostly, unfortunately you must start a new game when downgrade from 6.8, i totaly fucked up the 6.8, it creates errors in factions and more, i don´t know, i was high on drugs, when i did this, sry

On 7/26/2023 at 2:40 AM, sickboy791 said:

hey, if you are using 6.8., delete the mod, and try 6.7, 6.8 was broken, i had a lot of crashes as well, after autosave mostly, unfortunately you must start a new game when downgrade from 6.8, i totaly fucked up the 6.8, it creates errors in factions and more, i don´t know, i was high on drugs, when i did this, sry

Alright, I'll try that and return with the results.

On 7/26/2023 at 2:40 AM, sickboy791 said:

Tried 6.7, same issue.

On 7/26/2023 at 5:30 AM, PaddyBoy18 said:

i can´t help you with crash logs, even if you provide a full crshlog...i don´t know why such a crash would happen..and i don´t think it has something to do with this mod, but i could be wrong, maybe you´re on a different skyrim version, , this is for skyrim se 1.5.97.0, any other version le,ae might not work, if you´rre using this on different version you need to open the mod with ck and save it...............................i guess......................................but , in this case you have everything you need to build your own playerhome.....

11 hours ago, sickboy791 said:

i can´t help you with crash logs, even if you provide a full crshlog...i don´t know why such a crash would happen..and i don´t think it has something to do with this mod, but i could be wrong, maybe you´re on a different skyrim version, , this is for skyrim se 1.5.97.0, any other version le,ae might not work, if you´rre using this on different version you need to open the mod with ck and save it...............................i guess......................................but , in this case you have everything you need to build your own playerhome.....

I'm on AE, so definitely could be that.

• 1 month later...

Hello, forgive the stupid question but I'm not expert with mods and their use. Let's say that I approached recently.
I downloaded the mod and everything seems to work, but how do I use the various devices present? I mean how do I chain an NPC, tie it to a pillory etc? I tried to look in the MCM of SexLab and SLAnimStarter but I can't understand.... even if I select an actor with the various commands and spells when I then select USE I end up in chains or pillories and not the NPC / Follower...

sorry for the dumb question but....

• 1 month later...
On 11/2/2023 at 12:22 AM, Delzaron said:

I didn't spotted that mod. what is doing ?

hm well, it has one follower her name is Maria and she loves the Dragonborn.

a few prisoncells with the pamafurniture in it, i wanted to make an executioner, but i couldn´t figure out how..

plenty of zaz furniture, things that i wanted to have in my playerhome, like poledance, chains lot´s of chains, wooden horse, i placed every furniture in it´s own location, so that it shines in it´s glory ? 

you can get two spell´s, one for the teleportaton, and one is a conjuration spell , that you can get from the prisoner tha´s running a circle

best to play with HSH and easy to setup a cell and markers in there,  it is navmeshed of course

outside theres a balcony with the spitroast, kinda work in progress..

outside the frontdoor you´ll find two bondagetrees and a doghouse,

-

you can walk from dfh to markath stables trough a tunnel, i was about to expand this and include the affected ones with some kind of story, but i totally failed with version 6.8 and had to revert everything to 6.7, this is now the final version i guess and pretty much save to use, feel free to try it out , but don´t expect too much, you probably won´t find anything that you couldn´t do ;)  it has no quest or something like that pretty simple playerhome, but nice to have

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well that was a night , running fine on 640, took a big bunch of followers there, played with all the toys. I seem to remember this from a few years back, seems its come a long way. Everything worked, especially the last thing I tried the hanging stump. I ended up loading a previous save as I just couldn't figure out how to get off it. Alena and her fiendish friends just gawped at me and offered no assistance. lol. Pretty cool mod mate.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, theanarchistotaku said:

what does this include on the actual house side of things

i.e unique storage amount of beds mannequins etc etc

6 beds, 8 chests, 4 weapondisplays, no mannequins,.. 1 alchemytable, 1 enchantingtable,1 forge, 1 rack, 1 workbench, 1 cookingpot, 3 wardrobes,

1 blacksmith, but she sells only to male pc and i don´t know why and i can not open ck anymore and i don´t know why and i don´t have the nerve to fix this sh....