59 minutes ago, crococat said:

Thanks. Just recognize that patreon is blocked in Belarus. But it is not problem.

omg, thats sad you can buy real people ...weopons..little dogpuppies on the streets in eastern europe but don´t you dare download some dresses for video game ;) 

https://mega.nz/file/5gsFAA4S#NhBEvfIzRjpAeDBsw3kqvn2TthR3h9BeTpJ45UFRL2o this is cbbe se

unp version is somwhere on loverslab

Tested. All is good. Exept lights (green vertical as in front of throne). They are strange in my game (SE), not circle but cross. And when i leave home to openspace and open map there is something from this lights remining on screen. This effect is not permanent, but strange.

ScreenShot327.thumb.png.b6d0642507e6ca36632ecda9da8b0b16.png

Anyway good mod. Wanted more life inside.

On 3/6/2023 at 10:09 AM, crococat said:

Tested. All is good. Exept lights (green vertical as in front of throne). They are strange in my game (SE), not circle but cross. And when i leave home to openspace and open map there is something from this lights remining on screen. This effect is not permanent, but strange.

Anyway good mod. Wanted more life inside.

I don´t think my mod is doing any harm to screen like that. I´m using only vanilla lights. My mod is pretty simple and stable in my opinion. 

Once i had a similar problem with my worldmap, it had something to do with displaytweaks and a fog mod , can´t remember exactly

Mebe i have some conflicting mod installed as i have many cosmetic world changes. But this thing didnot happened before and only this lights in home are strange, will investigate them another time.

Discovered that mod overvrite some ZAZ and Slaverun files. Are they identical or something is changed?

1 hour ago, crococat said:

Mebe i have some conflicting mod installed as i have many cosmetic world changes. But this thing didnot happened before and only this lights in home are strange, will investigate them another time.

Discovered that mod overvrite some ZAZ and Slaverun files. Are they identical or something is changed?

maybe you can show me a picture about the lights ?

ZaZAnimationPack.esm is from this mod

NOTE: The only change to the ESM is the number of sound files. No other changes have been made.

Edited by sickboy791
  • 2 weeks later...

Could be a favorite mod for me, light switch not working, way to dark inside. I get it is supposed to be dark for the atmosphere, but when I cannot see what is going on, too dark. 

I do not mean to be negative either, just some adjustments and I personally would be Happy!

Thanks for sharing it and all the hard work building this mod.

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, whatifaliensarehot said:

Are there any plans to make a version that doesn't require the deadly furniture?

no, i dont have an older esp i could work with, i thought i could do some scene with it....and maybe i can...in the future..

i guess there would be a way to make this not a master..

Edited by sickboy791
8 hours ago, JohnnyWalkerBlue said:

Is there a way to install this with SE, when pama-deadly_furniture

is a skyrim only? is there an SE version of that I couldn't find?

This looks super interesting and wanted to try.

many mods in le section are for se as well, pama furniture has fomod installer, let´s you choose betwwen le and se, click on download this file and pick the last one, v 2.3.0

you will also need Powerofthree´s Papyrus Extender for se , read under hard requirements

Edited by sickboy791
2 hours ago, upfromzero said:

"Teleport DFH" does not work. Am I missing something?

you´re member since 2016 and that´s the first comment you ever diid ? your first post ? 

just asking..

how is that ?

Edited by sickboy791
3 hours ago, upfromzero said:

Yes, this is my first post.

allright, excuse me, i´m a bit paranoid maybe :)

so.. this is the script i´m using for the magiceffect i belive it was from darkfoxvideo :

Spoiler

Scriptname DFHTeleportScript extends ActiveMagicEffect   

ObjectReference Property Loc01 Auto

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
    Utility.Wait(1.5)
    Game.FadeOutGame(False, True, 2.0, 1.0)
    Game.GetPlayer().MoveTo(Loc01)
    Game.EnableFastTravel()
    Game.FastTravel(Loc01)
EndEvent

and its reference is a sweeping idlemarker in home, maybe thats the problem, (but why?)i don´t think korean language would be a problem does everything else work for you, pamaspells ?

the spell should work from any location (with any followers, i teted with 4-5 pah slaves and it works)

maybe some mod that doesn´t allow fasttravel?

maybe something changed the id of sweepingmarker..AE/SE? i´m on se 19.597 whatever that was

i don´t know  know if i need .pex files from thes ?

i have done no scripting outside the creationkit.

oh my god....

scripts.zip

Edited by sickboy791
  • 2 weeks later...

Any plans on fixing the lighting issue?? I would like to make more use of this mod, it is just dark, hard to see.

Thanks for what you have done, I can't imagine what that took.

7 hours ago, Sir Bron said:

Any plans on fixing the lighting issue?? I would like to make more use of this mod, it is just dark, hard to see.

Thanks for what you have done, I can't imagine what that took.

please use the latest version of the mod , i forgott to add the scripts to the download, all the people who downloaded the mod had noon functioning lightswitcvh....that was awkward..

i´m so sorry, well not so sorry but a bit sorry?

Lights are not perfect, but pretty good when tuned on now, there has to be dark and bright areas

i don´t want to change the imagespace, i want dark and bright areas, if you found lightswitches it and activate them it shouöl look like this:

Spoiler

dfhck.jpg.9d05cdc574016dc81e26e70145e99788.jpg

Edited by sickboy791
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, birdotron said:

it might just be me but whenever i  save inside the house i can't properly reload the save ( i can hear the audio but i don't gain control and the screen stays black)

hmm i don´t know ? this happens only in DFHPlayerhome ? Nowhere else ?

On 5/21/2023 at 1:26 AM, birdotron said:

yes

this normaly happens when the game is running out of ram or vram, i never expirienced this problem since LE, but you´re saying this only happens in this playerhome only, if thats true, well i hope this is nothing i have to fix in the mod, because i don´t know what could be the cause, as long as no more people have the same problem and report this, 

i suppose there´s something wrong on your end. you could do a debug log file and we can take a look at it but my mod doesn´t have a debug function so i don´t know if that helps,

maybe try do a bashed patch, sounds stupid but maybe it helps...?