https://github.com/ocarina0001/rjw-milking-machine
- Updated for 1.4
- Updated dragon cum's texture path
- Changed dragon cum's nutrition from 1.0 to 0.5
- Removed lactation from Milkable Colonists affecting semen production
- Improved bools
- Fixed errors about missing ThingDefs

nice mod!but i got a problem:

Failed to find Verse.HediffDef named Lactaing_Drug There are 390 defs of this type loaded

Failed to find Verse.HediffDef named Lactaing_Permanent.There are 390 defs of this type loaded

does this have anything to do with the new dlc?

• 1 month later...

I was wondering if you could make an option to have slaves do the milking.  on prisoners/other slaves, or even on any male in the colony.   Basically, a slave that would wander around and milk any males that are on a designated bed/table/bondage device.   or just walk up to a male colonist or even visitors .... and milk them by hand.  also, this could tie into the 2 traits "cumslut" and "cumflation".  basically, a pawn with either of these traits would just milk the males by mouth for the purpose of a meal.   this would be used before looking for a regular meal in the kitchen as a way to supplement the food need.

Hey, been poking the mod a while to try and get this to work with Sexperience Ideology, Hucow precept specifically. Where can I change the spawned resource to be Humanoid Milk instead of the vanilla milk? I've tried changing some text in MilkingHediffs and Hediffs_MilkingMachine but have gotten no observable change. Thanks.

Just an idea but I would love to see something like a stationary and bound milking table/machine for slaves or prisoners that are only good for producing human products. Having them autofed and automilked by such a machinery would be really convinient. You just tie them up and the machine takes care of them until they die. You just put nutrients inside the machine.

Hello. I have changed my GitHub username to fit my LL username and hopefully not cause confusion. https://github.com/bipassed/rjw-milking-machine

On 11/10/2022 at 3:09 AM, Ytone said:

nice mod!but i got a problem:

Failed to find Verse.HediffDef named Lactaing_Drug There are 390 defs of this type loaded

Failed to find Verse.HediffDef named Lactaing_Permanent.There are 390 defs of this type loaded

does this have anything to do with the new dlc?

This issue should have been fixed by now, I haven't been playing much RimWorld lately so I haven't tested it recently.

On 1/7/2023 at 12:39 PM, Kinesha said:

I was wondering if you could make an option to have slaves do the milking.  on prisoners/other slaves, or even on any male in the colony.   Basically, a slave that would wander around and milk any males that are on a designated bed/table/bondage device.   or just walk up to a male colonist or even visitors .... and milk them by hand.  also, this could tie into the 2 traits "cumslut" and "cumflation".  basically, a pawn with either of these traits would just milk the males by mouth for the purpose of a meal.   this would be used before looking for a regular meal in the kitchen as a way to supplement the food need.

I like the process being automated.

On 1/15/2023 at 9:53 AM, Oracle of Change said:

Hey, been poking the mod a while to try and get this to work with Sexperience Ideology, Hucow precept specifically. Where can I change the spawned resource to be Humanoid Milk instead of the vanilla milk? I've tried changing some text in MilkingHediffs and Hediffs_MilkingMachine but have gotten no observable change. Thanks.

I'll add support for it eventually, thanks for bringing it up.

On 1/16/2023 at 10:05 AM, Swolian said:

Just an idea but I would love to see something like a stationary and bound milking table/machine for slaves or prisoners that are only good for producing human products. Having them autofed and automilked by such a machinery would be really convinient. You just tie them up and the machine takes care of them until they die. You just put nutrients inside the machine.

Your best bet for something like this would to bind a pawn's legs with whatever mod you choose that does that, take them to bed and use the recent Vanilla Nutrient Paste Expanded mod for drip feeding while the pawn wears the milking apparel. I could of course try to shorten this procedure down by making the table act like a bed and apply a hediff while the pawn lays in bed, essentially doing the some as the apparel minus the apparel. I'll think about it.

On 1/18/2023 at 3:26 PM, nightshad said:

what if the pawn a futa ? will there be clothing for her for both cum/sperm collection? 

Vaginas do not produce anything with my mod, only dicks and breasts.

On 1/28/2023 at 2:24 AM, bi-passed said:

Hello. I have changed my GitHub username to fit my LL username and hopefully not cause confusion. https://github.com/bipassed/rjw-milking-machine

This issue should have been fixed by now, I haven't been playing much RimWorld lately so I haven't tested it recently.

I like the process being automated.

I'll add support for it eventually, thanks for bringing it up.

Your best bet for something like this would to bind a pawn's legs with whatever mod you choose that does that, take them to bed and use the recent Vanilla Nutrient Paste Expanded mod for drip feeding while the pawn wears the milking apparel. I could of course try to shorten this procedure down by making the table act like a bed and apply a hediff while the pawn lays in bed, essentially doing the some as the apparel minus the apparel. I'll think about it.

Vaginas do not produce anything with my mod, only dicks and breasts.

First of all, thanks for being so caring about new ideas because as I said, I really liked the concept of your mod. I tried the mod you said and it really did do the trick (After I removed victims' spines) However, for the nutrient paste tripper to work, you need to put them on a hospital bed which is a quite big investment for a single human cattle. I there any way around it that you know of? I would love to have them sleep on ground while still being able to feed them automatically with a nutrient paste dripper.

5 hours ago, Swolian said:

First of all, thanks for being so caring about new ideas because as I said, I really liked the concept of your mod. I tried the mod you said and it really did do the trick (After I removed victims' spines) However, for the nutrient paste tripper to work, you need to put them on a hospital bed which is a quite big investment for a single human cattle. I there any way around it that you know of? I would love to have them sleep on ground while still being able to feed them automatically with a nutrient paste dripper.

I just tested it myself and the dripper seems to work on normal beds too, not sure if it's always been like that or it's a recent thing. Test again when you get the chance.

14 minutes ago, Deircai said:

Hi, I'm pretty new to modding rimworld and am having issues getting this mod to work. I haven't used github before and I have no clue what files I need to grab.

you need the whole pack, just click the green "Code" button and then click "Download ZIP"

after that, just extract it into your Rimworld mod folder (it should end up as a folder called 'rjw-milking-machine-main')

32 minutes ago, SingleForLife said:

you need the whole pack, just click the green "Code" button and then click "Download ZIP"

after that, just extract it into your Rimworld mod folder (it should end up as a folder called 'rjw-milking-machine-main')

Thank you so much ;-; I was really struggling with figuring it out.

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Kiu_IV said:

Hi, I have a little problem, when my pawn is equipped with the breast milking machine they are hidden and I do not understand why, I see no incompatibility in my mod list.

RimWorld Screenshot 2023.03.14 - 02.43.19.01.png

What mod are you using to get that body graphic? I don't use any body graphic changers so I haven't tested them with anything like that before.

16 hours ago, bi-passed said:

What mod are you using to get that body graphic? I don't use any body graphic changers so I haven't tested them with anything like that before.

I use the Rimnudeworld and Oty_nude mods for the body and facial animation for the head.