Milking "Machine"

15 hours ago, bi-passed said:

Seems to work for me, not sure what your issue is-

image.png

well, after checking my mod list I concluded that the mods that cause the problem are RJWAnimAddons-XtraAnims and Rimworld-Animation patch. Is it possible that Milking Machine is not compatible with these mods ?

On 3/17/2023 at 10:07 AM, Kiu_IV said:

well, after checking my mod list I concluded that the mods that cause the problem are RJWAnimAddons-XtraAnims and Rimworld-Animation patch. Is it possible that Milking Machine is not compatible with these mods ?

Did some testing on my end, and it seems to just specifically be Rimworld-Animation Patch, XtraAnims works fine.
Not entirely sure why there is a compatibility issue but since I personally don't play with the mod I'm not going to bother making a patch

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2023 at 1:33 PM, hopethepope said:

I'm not sure what the issue is, but the slave I have wearing a milker isn't producing any milk unless milked by other colonists. I don't have any errors in the log so not sure what to share to help debug this. The hediff does show up in their health tab though

That's not enough information for me to help with.

• 2 months later...

- Changed LM_PenisMilkingHediff hungerRateFactorOffset from 0.2 to 0.1
- Changed LM_PenisMilkingHediff moving capacity from -0.2 to -0.1
- Changed LM_BreastMilkingHediff hungerRateFactorOffset from 0.2 to 0.14
- Changed LM_BreastMilkingHediff consciousness capacity from -0.2 to 0.1
- Updated README.md

Sidenote, at this point I am considering this mod finished and besides minor tweaks to balance, adding support to mods I use, bug fixes and of course, RW version updates, I will likely not continue to provide any new content for this mod unless it's listed in the roadmap (and even then, it's not a guarantee. I'm a selfish modder)

https://github.com/bipassed/rjw-milking-machine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2023 at 8:10 AM, Succ Madiq said:

I have an issue. I'm using Onslort's fork of Milkable colonists, and In my game the breast milking machines seem to be only producing vanilla RimWorld milk instead of Humanoid Milk Bottles. I'm not sure what could be causing this. 

Interesting, I'll look into it whenever I get the time. For now, if it's not game breaking, don't worry about it too much. I'll post the update on this thread when it's done.

17 hours ago, virepef642 said:

Do you have any other way to download your mod?

Cuz i have an error when trying to use GitHub...

Nope. Is the error related to GitHub or does the error happen in RimWorld? If it's inside of RW, please provide logs.

• 4 weeks later...

Update

- Added animal milking gear
- Changed breast milking output if Onslort's fork is active to human milk
- Removed support for ED86's milkable colonists as it is not updated for 1.4 and Onslort's is the most updated version
- Updated README.md

https://github.com/bipassed/rjw-milking-machine

If you have any mods you want officially support with the animal milking gear, please let me know and provide links, as currently only Core and DLC animals are properly supported.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2023 at 7:19 PM, tempaccount8070 said:

...Nevermind. Of course after searching for days, the minute I make a post about it I find them a few minutes later. Think you need the animal gear mod, though, which isn't listed as a depenency.

Yeah I forgot to mention that anywhere, you need animal gear to actually enable the animal milking, but it's completely optional so that's why it's not a dependency. 

On 11/2/2023 at 10:47 PM, Oscar000000 said:

I have tried many time to give Thrumbo this gear but in the end only 30 cum were produced and the buff disappeared 

On 11/17/2023 at 6:42 AM, wl01927691 said:

I also have the same problem,how to get dragon cum?

I cut Thrumb's penis to my pawn,still produce normal cum.

image.png.c8cb5bcce62905cd519a84401a7c5ff5.png

I am unable to replicate your issues, please make sure your files are up to date and that if possible, post your error logs with either HugsLib or your player log. I cannot solve issues in my mods unless that I cannot replicate without logs to determine why your issues are occurring.

Exception ticking hediff (LM_PenisMilkingHediff ticksSinceCreation=0) for pawn Thrumbo389270. Removing hediff... Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) MilkingMachine.PenisMilkingHediff.MilkingMachine.PenisMilkingHediff.Tick_Patch0(MilkingMachine.PenisMilkingHediff)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.HealthTick_Patch0(Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker)
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch5 (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker:Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.HealthTick_Patch0 (Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch4 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch2 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

Edited by wl01927691

Exception ticking hediff (LM_PenisMilkingHediff ticksSinceCreation=0) for pawn Thrumbo47178. Removing hediff... Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) MilkingMachine.PenisMilkingHediff.MilkingMachine.PenisMilkingHediff.Tick_Patch0(MilkingMachine.PenisMilkingHediff)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.HealthTick_Patch0(Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch2 (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker:Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker.HealthTick_Patch0 (Verse.Pawn_HealthTracker)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch3 (Verse.Pawn)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickList:Verse.TickList.Tick_Patch1 (Verse.TickList)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch5 (Verse.TickManager)

Are there plans to actually integrate with Onslort's Milkable colonists? Because as of right now it just dumps certain amount of milk every day without accessing the mod's mechanics in any way beyond checking for the mod-specific hedif and dropping mod-specific milk. Completely ignoring if the pawn is full or empty. It doesn't really help with manic milking and breastfeeding, only drops extra milk, which renders it pretty pointless for lactation outside of biotech one.

IMO, it needs to either work as a wearable milkbag that caps breast fullness at certain amount, let's say enough to feed a baby. And the rest goes into milking machine which drops the accumulated milk once a day let's say. This fits well with how it currently works applying constant debuff and dropping milk periodically.

The other, probably simpler to implement option is that the milking machine activates once the breasts reach certain fullness and starts milking until the fullness reaches certain level(enough for the baby), and drops accumulated milk on the ground. But no, or lower debuff, unless it also keeps the pawn lactating.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/1/2023 at 10:15 AM, GladiatorUA said:

Are there plans to actually integrate with Onslort's Milkable colonists? Because as of right now it just dumps certain amount of milk every day without accessing the mod's mechanics in any way beyond checking for the mod-specific hedif and dropping mod-specific milk. Completely ignoring if the pawn is full or empty. It doesn't really help with manic milking and breastfeeding, only drops extra milk, which renders it pretty pointless for lactation outside of biotech one.

IMO, it needs to either work as a wearable milkbag that caps breast fullness at certain amount, let's say enough to feed a baby. And the rest goes into milking machine which drops the accumulated milk once a day let's say. This fits well with how it currently works applying constant debuff and dropping milk periodically.

The other, probably simpler to implement option is that the milking machine activates once the breasts reach certain fullness and starts milking until the fullness reaches certain level(enough for the baby), and drops accumulated milk on the ground. But no, or lower debuff, unless it also keeps the pawn lactating.

I don't run Milkable Colonists so I don't really care if it's fully integrated or not. If you'd like, you could make a fork of the GitHub repo then make a merge request on the main branch. All for compat with my mods but not with shit I don't run

On 11/20/2023 at 5:11 AM, wl01927691 said:

Exception ticking hediff (LM_PenisMilkingHediff ticksSinceCreation=0) for pawn Thrumbo389270. Removing hediff... Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch5 (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch4 (Verse.TickManager)

On 11/25/2023 at 2:26 AM, Oscar000000 said:

Exception ticking hediff (LM_PenisMilkingHediff ticksSinceCreation=0) for pawn Thrumbo47178. Removing hediff... Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch2 (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch3 (Verse.Pawn)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickList:Verse.TickList.Tick_Patch1 (Verse.TickList)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch5 (Verse.TickManager)

I'll look into the code when I get the time, since I can't reproduce it myself I'll just have to go through and null check shit and pray it works