Milking "Machine"

I don't have log but is it weird that the amount of cum my pawns produces seems to decreased lategame? Before, one of them can produce 20+ cum perday, now, just 7 per day at most. It is weird, is it a bug or something? Or should I produce aphrodisiac to increase their cum amount? 

1 hour ago, Hei333 said:

I don't have log but is it weird that the amount of cum my pawns produces seems to decreased lategame? Before, one of them can produce 20+ cum perday, now, just 7 per day at most. It is weird, is it a bug or something? Or should I produce aphrodisiac to increase their cum amount? 

No idea lol

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, MrSBT said:

Do you use a body mod that makes the breasts that size then? My pawns can fit their whole body in those 😆

Yeah normal RJW + Rimnude. If you have a breast size that's like. Enormous, the boobs will fit perfectly since that's what they're built for. I'd rather have the boobs look too small than have them clip through the apparel.

• 2 months later...
On 3/31/2024 at 1:05 AM, Arcadia9 said:

1.5 when?

Whenever RimJobWorld and RimNudeWorld are updated to 1.5, and then probably some time after that when I get back into modding.

On 4/7/2024 at 4:14 PM, bi-passed said:

Whenever RimJobWorld and RimNudeWorld are updated to 1.5, and then probably some time after that when I get back into modding.

I was attempting this 'humor' by responding to you 'do not 1.5 me' by 1.5ing you