8 hours ago, kaxat said:

Have you reset all outfits yet? Every time you change outfit themes more people tend to be enslaved. Eventually you will end up with nobody left to enslave. The solution is to reset outfits.

It was on a new playthrough

With the luxury edition setting female guards still get enslaved.

8 hours ago, kaxat said:

Followers and potential followers get treated differently. Two MCM settings can alter this behavior. Play with those settings if you wish to change this behavior.

Follower setting was that they get treated as NPCs. Lydia and another mod follower got enslaved and DD outfits. M'rissi got enslaved but no outfit.

Edit: She got an outfit on a new playthrough.

Shouldn't Lydia be protected because of her heavy armor in the SWR-Default setting? She was treated as free female in the luxury Edition setting.

Edited by xyzxyz

@xyzxyz I posted a comprehensive explanation yesterday about why some NPCs are enslaved and others are not. I also explained what you can do about it. Since it depends on your mod loader I can not explain every single NPC. This is probably the 10-20th NPC you have asked me about. I am sorry but I can not keep reexplaining this. Please refer to the post yesterday.

4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

So the reset spell caused a crash again when I used it on Ria. She was wearing her armor but something made her hands and feet invisible. She was a free woman.

LE beeing LE I guess ^^

If you want to share your logs from when the crash happened I might be able to learn something. Or help you find a mod conflict. But without logs I am blind.

Why do enslaved and free followers get a new outfit when I enter a new enslaved city? I fasttravelled from an enslaved whiterun to an enslaved solitude.

Luxury Collection has different outfits for different cities. This will continue happening. Also people change outfits every day. Since you are on a test version it is happening before your eyes. Release version will hide the outfit changes from view.

On 12/26/2022 at 11:08 AM, kaxat said:

Version 1.0.3 – Preview 3

Fingers crossed this is the final preview. I will probably release an identical zip on the main page in a day or two. Only changes since the last preview are small technical bits. If you like that sort of mumbo jumbo:

1. Removed some debug logging from the compiled files. Always do this prior to official release so users get fewer Papyrus log entries.
  2. Added a version checking API. Backported from the upcoming version 2. This will give other mods an easy way to see if you are running 1.x or 2.x+.

I advise everyone to update. Should be the most stable version yet. As it is mostly thoroughly tested bug fixes. We are no longer in beta.

Slaverun Enforcer - Standsalone v1_0_3.zip 753.15 kB · 202 downloads

Can you update the main file? I lived through a few CTD's without realizing there was an update.

Wasn't until I was like I need to report this that I realized and now I'm testing with the new build.

So could it be possible to make specific clothing be considered free?

For example, I am using the Sisterhood of Dibella alongside the Sisterhood clothing addon. I want anyone wearing the "Dibella Whore Jewelry" to be considered free. How would I go about doing that?

4 hours ago, In5inite said:

Can you update the main file? I lived through a few CTD's without realizing there was an update.

Wasn't until I was like I need to report this that I realized and now I'm testing with the new build.

Well, it is a preview of an update rather than a full on update,

@In5inite That is good feedback. Thank you for sharing. I feel bad for how many people are running a version with known bugs. I am honestly surprised how many people posting here have found that 3 month old preview. Which patches quite a few things.

The reason for this is limited time and energy. It takes a surprising amount of time to properly release a new version. The last major update I did took a day and a half updating tutorials and rewriting the downloads page. Writing is something I am slow at. And when I sit down to mod I do not always feel like writing.

But I have been slowly biting away at that work. I just wrote a new tutorial today about updating to the latest version. And I will do a preview release of that version here soon. It is almost ready. I have also spent the past week or so collecting screenshots to update the download page. Gearing up for a proper release.

But I will consider your suggestion of putting release candidates on the download page. One thing I do not like about that is that it means the people downloading it are less likely to be reading forum posts. Less likely to keep up with known bugs and such. Which could mean more work for me repeatedly answering the same questions.

5 hours ago, Erris1123 said:

So could it be possible to make specific clothing be considered free?

For example, I am using the Sisterhood of Dibella alongside the Sisterhood clothing addon. I want anyone wearing the "Dibella Whore Jewelry" to be considered free. How would I go about doing that?

I am sorry I missed this question earlier. To an extent this can happen.

I do not have that mod anymore to double check. But the download page says something encouraging:

Everything is controlled by outfits in CKeditor.

This is an indication that there are outfits already containing that jewelry. And these outfits are applied to the NPC sisters. If you feel comfortable in xEdit you can make anyone wearing this outfit Free. Open xEdit. Find the various outfits provided by the optional clothing mod. Follow this tutorial to output those outfits into JSON format. Copy them into the outfits_valid array of your free theme. This will make those outfits free clothing. The tutorial elaborates.

I should note I literally just updated that tutorial for an upcoming version of SES. Download this file Slaverun Enforcer - Standsalone XyzTest2.zip to get pre-preview version of that. It is more or less ready for release.

To clarify this will mark the Sisters default clothes as Free. That is because their default clothes are part of an "outfit" from the Creation Kit. But this does not mean that you can give the Dibella Whore Jewelry to a random NPC and make her free. A single item is not an outfit.

I am sure you hoped to be able to give out the jewelry like that. Unfortunately that is not really possible yet. What you can do now is give her that jewelry plus something that occupies Body Slot 32. Whatever goes in body slot 32 determines if she is free. So even if that item of clothing reveals most of her body she will be marked as free.

Edited by kaxat
Download link
14 hours ago, kaxat said:

@In5inite That is good feedback. Thank you for sharing. I feel bad for how many people are running a version with known bugs. I am honestly surprised how many people posting here have found that 3 month old preview. Which patches quite a few things.

The reason for this is limited time and energy. It takes a surprising amount of time to properly release a new version. The last major update I did took a day and a half updating tutorials and rewriting the downloads page. Writing is something I am slow at. And when I sit down to mod I do not always feel like writing.

But I have been slowly biting away at that work. I just wrote a new tutorial today about updating to the latest version. And I will do a preview release of that version here soon. It is almost ready. I have also spent the past week or so collecting screenshots to update the download page. Gearing up for a proper release.

But I will consider your suggestion of putting release candidates on the download page. One thing I do not like about that is that it means the people downloading it are less likely to be reading forum posts. Less likely to keep up with known bugs and such. Which could mean more work for me repeatedly answering the same questions.

That's super fair, writing out everything has to be a pain in the ass. 

Appreciate all that you do!

Version 1.0.4 – Preview 4

Getting close to launching v1. I just updated a bunch of tutorials with it in mind.

1. Major update to the Luxury Collection theme. The last version of it was a beta. This redoes all of the outfits and adds a bunch more. Keeps colors relatively themed so the outfits always look nice. Also has regional variation so some cities will have fashion trends. There are over 130 base outfits in this. Each outfit has numerous possible combinations. In some cases a single base outfit has 1000+ combinations. It is rare to see the same outfit twice. It can also optionally change hair styles every day if you have installed hair mods such as Xing or KS Hairdos. Eventually I may bring this hairstyle change to more themes.

2. Altered the structure of Outfit Themes .json files to use the new SE/AE format. This means forms are no longer decimal but hexadecimal. If you have created or customized an outfit theme read this guide for how to update it. Everybody else can just update. Massive thanks to @xyzxyz for helping test that this change works on LE. Was a huge help.

3. Fixed a rare CTD one user experienced on LE when resetting outfits. Unclear if this is a bug in SKSE's ResetInventory() function. Perhaps a result of some other mod in their load order breaking SKSE. Since I can not do a conflict test on LE I stopped resetting inventories on that version of Skyrim. Now only outfits get reset on LE. Any removed weapons stay missing. Thanks @xyzxyz for the report and testing a fix.

4. Fixed bug with the "Enforcers check slavers" that caused it to behave in reverse. Unticking the box would cause slavers to be checked. Thanks to @drive.rafa3 for the report and finding the problem code.

5. Disabled my MFF+ group animation sorter. It did its best to prevent females from being stuck in the male position of the animation. This code was written before SexLab 1.63 included a similar fix. And well before SexLab P+ came out. I will leave fixing this to the pros. My code exists on the outside and is getting in the way now.

Known bugs

• On rare occasion equipping a Luxury Collection outfit causes an NPC's body will disappear. The clothing is visible but not the body. If you leave the city and return or quit and reload it will fix this. I do not know the cause yet nor I am convinced there is a good solution. Might be specific to 3BA and SMP physics enabled. Will keep investigating. Minor bug though. Ignore it for a minute and it goes away. I hope to find a solution and patch this prior to publishing the new version on the download page.

Slaverun Enforcer - Standsalone v1_0_4.zip

Edited by kaxat
Forgot change #5

LE user here.

First time using an outfit theme other than default. I picked free lux and slave dd only. I played around with it in whiterun for about an hour and it works great. I stressed it out, used outfit spells, bump the setting up a lot and no crashes.

I use survival but the slaverun option clothing license it off since luxury is all leather. As far as I can tell it works fine that way. I am stripped and fined when its intended. As long as I use luxury and stay free all my npcs and myself then I can roam the city fine. The randomness of of which npc's get naked or outfits works good rpg wise with survival since the women who are naked may not have purchased  a license.

This is pretty impressive work with all luxury outfits in that mod and for it to be combined with slaverun is just words cant describe. This is awesome stuff, thanks.

@divinefire Much obliged. Always good to hear when things work as hoped. Especially on LE since I can not test for myself.

Would you mind if I tagged you in the future if I need something tested on LE? No worries if you are not available to test. But on the occasions you are available it could be a big help. Trying to build a roster of confirmed LE users. So I can light the fires of gondor when I need aid.

On 3/8/2023 at 1:37 PM, kaxat said:

I have been through this issue a few times. It is very difficult to support such an old piece of software when none of the other libraries offer support anymore. I can not guarantee I will have the patience to support it. But as of right now I think v2 works on LE.

Yeah I'll admit the main reason I still use LE is twofold:

1) Sexlab Disparity: I have a debuff fetish, plain and simple. To this day, there is not another debuff mod that is NEARLY as configurable, from "how long since I've been raped" to wear and tear values pulled from apropos. You can even make rape give you a BUFF then a debuff if you haven't been molested in a while because you're fond of it, or similarly for anal sex and so forth. And it's not for SE!

2) SLIF: Sexlab Inflation Framework works... poorly on SE or AE. Mods fight with each other, it just hasn't been updated for it, so if you like body deforming like I do -- pregnancy, cum inflation, boobs growing when full of milk -- then you have to pick one, and only one of the mods from the above list in order to get them to work, or you end up weirdly deformed over time with no way to revert.

Its fine to tag me but I am an on and off player. There might be weeks I don't even fire up skyrim. Plus my modlist is quite full and have to edit some of them to work with my game for balance reasons. My main playlist is wartime/survival/slaverun/lola with utility/slso for sex stuff and editing many other mod files to work together so I don't screw up game balance to much. Gold has to be tough to earn or you can ignore/buy out to make those mods worthless plus default settings of many other mods throw it off without adjustment. I don;t like to report bugs to much because of that because I never know if its the mod or me doing something stupid.

LE is stable for me and I know it will never be officially updated again by beth. Early days of this game locked me out because of updates and i know my setup very good doing it for 10 years. I'm afraid it would be to much work at this point. I spend a lot of time in ESO and Diablo 4 beta is coming soon  theres just no way to be motivated to do the work with the time I have for playing games.

I have a question about the v3 and v4. I noticed another esp for keywords in v4, is that an option or is it required? I chose to not use any hair esps yet but didn't know if the keyword one is or not. I know you said something about using keywords with po3 on this version was better for LE. I've not messed much with them before.

Thanks.

@divinefire No problem. I will add you to the list. But not expect you to respond.

Luxury Collection Keywords.esp is optional. Only select it during install if you want it. It adds NoStrip keywords to corsets and similar tops so that they stay on during sex. If you like that feature you could open it in xEdit and merge its overrides into the parent Lux plugin. Then there is no need for an extra plugin. Alternatively you could also use SexLabs builtin strip manager. But it would take ages to add the 50 or so tops to that list.

Thanks for the info. Yeah it looks like a copy of that esp except for a few outfits. It threw a red light to me since it was overriding other things on that esp as well but nothing breaking anything. I use uunp and had to edit some slots in the original some time ago plus the merchant I have lost the pictures in the shop.

Edited by divinefire

@kaxat
Hi!
Thanks for the mod!
Can you explain this part of code from SLV_Utilities line 835

Function SLV_Notifications()

String statusNotification  

if MCMMenu.EnforcerEnabled
        statusNotification = "Disabled enforcer. Player Ratio:" + ((MCMMenu.RatioOfSlaveDistanceForFreeWomen as Int) * 100)    + "%. "
        MCMMenu.EnforcerEnabled = false
    else
        statusNotification = "Enabled enforcer. Player Ratio:" + ((MCMMenu.RatioOfSlaveDistanceForFreeWomen as Int) * 100) + "%. "
        MCMMenu.EnforcerEnabled = true
    endif

This function is called then I press notify key in my case <n>, I see notification but also this code toggle EnforcerEnable.
I guess it is not right behavior for notification code.

Edited by 0x000f
On 3/10/2023 at 11:34 AM, kaxat said:

Getting close to launching v1. I just updated a bunch of tutorials with it in mind.

Thanks for your tireless efforts my friend. It is shaping up to be a really nice continuation of the old SR. I can't wait to test the standalone version once it drops :)

@0x000f That is the expected behavior. The notification button serves a dual purpose of showing notifications and pausing the Enforcer. In the MCM you can change which key it is bound to and get a description of what pressing the key does.

Hijacking the notification key was one of the first features I added to the Enforcer. Long before I thought to share my modifications with others. It is not a super clean solution. But it was an easy way to add the functionality I wanted.

@AWHA2 Thank you! v1 is the last major version that requires Reloaded. v2 is well under way. But any time I run out of steam on v2 I switch back to v1. That way I can play and enjoy the game. After a bit of fun playing I usually have enough motivation to switch back to v2 and make some more progress. v2 is getting close to playable. Which will be great. It can be my sole focus.

• 1 month later...

3DNPC follower Zora doesn't seem to respect any settings, she's in 100% of runs no matter what.

other followers will be left alone if i'm free but not Zora.

her status is always slave, is there a way to change that manually?

it would be nice to have a checkbox or slider to handle followers.

I'm trying to create a new set of outfits and you made the process quite easy, so thanks for that.

However, I need some clarification...  From what I understand, only OTFT records can be used in the "outfits_apply" list.  What I'd like to do is alter those records without having to create a new plugin.

Do you or anyone else know if there's a way (SPID/KID/Formlist manipulator ?) to change the content of a OTFT record using .INI files ?

I'm talking about these :

"0x12CC|Slaverun_Reloaded.esp",		/* SLV_SlaveOutfit Dec.4812 */
			"0x115C77|Slaverun_Reloaded.esp",	/* SLV_SlaveOutfit1 Dec.1137783 */
			"0xBC79F2|Slaverun_Reloaded.esp",	/* SLV_SlaveOutfit2 Dec.12351986 */
			"0xBC79F3|Slaverun_Reloaded.esp",	/* SLV_SlaveOutfit3 Dec.12351987 */
			"0xBC79F4|Slaverun_Reloaded.esp",	/* SLV_SlaveOutfit4 Dec.12351988 */
			"0xBC79F5|Slaverun_Reloaded.esp",	/* SLV_SlaveOutfit5 Dec.12351989 */
			"0xBC79F6|Slaverun_Reloaded.esp",	/* SLV_SlaveOutfit6 Dec.12351990 */
			"0x36E4B6|Slaverun_Reloaded.esp",	/* SLV_SlaveOutfitBlackDiamond Dec.3597494 */
			"0x705F9|Slaverun_Reloaded.esp",		/* SLV_SlaveOutfitBlackFull Dec.460281 */
			"0x705FA|Slaverun_Reloaded.esp",		/* SLV_SlaveOutfitBlackNormal Dec.460282 */
			"0x5A4A9|Slaverun_Reloaded.esp"		/* SLV_SlaveOutfitDiamond Dec.369833 */

Also, can I assign specific OTFT records to specific slaves ?

Edited by mangalo

Hi, I don't know If this thread or the Slaverun Reloaded is better for this question, but here goes.

I'm playing on AE and Whiterun just became Slaverun. I've read that there's an ending which banishes slavery and in the MCM menu there's an option you can check so it comes back. How does this work? This concept really intrigues me as I would like my character to suffer for a while before defeating the slavers, and it would be cool to return to whiterun some time later and its an 'THE EMPIRE HAS RETURNED' kind of vibe. I can't find much info on how this works. Also as a feature request it would be cool if slavery had a random chance of establishing itself in any city after its freed.

So far the gameplay experience has been really cool. I did just discover the preview versions in the thread here so I'll be updating soon.

4 hours ago, tallman said:

I'm playing on AE and Whiterun just became Slaverun. I've read that there's an ending which banishes slavery

An underground anti-slavery movement will start up and you'll be invited to join.  You can betray them or work with them.  If you work with them, at some point you'll get to meet the real slave bosses and later you can "remove" the real slave bosses.

4 hours ago, tallman said:

in the MCM menu there's an option you can check so it comes back. How does this work?

Slavery coming back is basically deja-vu all over again, but without the preamble of notes, carriages and murphy in the riverwood inn.  I seem to recall that the Jarl's task of having to ask Whiterun folks if they would like to have slaves is still there.  If I recall, the arena remains after you stop the slavers, so I don't think you need to build it again.