For any lot to work as a school with KW, there are a few things required. Luckily the mod seems to keep track and won't let the player designate a lot as a High School unless it meets the requirements.

Scripts from the University EP are used along with a couple of the objects - White Board and Podium per classroom. Desks w/chairs for attending students.

The dining area requires the Buffet Table. Player choice for seating.

The Prom Room requires Buffet Table(s), Music Speakers, 2 Chairs that work for the Prom King and Queen. Player choice for seating.

Both the Headmaster and Nurse (if used) need a desk with a chair placed for student interaction. Placement appears to have more than one viable location. I have success with it directly in front of the desk with two spaces between. Others report success with the chair pulled up alongside the desk. The Nurse also requires a single bed for examinations and I'm not sure if one of the skeletons is still required - one is a stand-alone decoration and the other is from the UNI EP - not sure which it is or if the Nurses station needs it.

There is also possibility of creating/designating (by decor) specific rooms for the clubs like Art Club, etc.

Observation: For KW it may be better to make the bathrooms Unisex (change gender specific doors to normal) and the less things to distract the students AND teachers - the better the results will be to have the school operate somewhat normally. My Sims tend to skip class and shoot hoops so I have to stop them until their queue tells them to 'go to class'.

Others SEARCHing for Kinky World School information may be led to this post - hense the basic information I provide.

On 9/30/2022 at 11:05 AM, Clydie said:

Did you try the search function in the download section ? There are some to find.

However, I like this two :

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/136305-delicious-delightssims3pack/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94524-small-30x30-kw-high-school/

On 9/30/2022 at 11:55 AM, Jinxzii said:

Yeah I did look and i couldn´t find any, maybe I´m just blind. But I´m like what  you linked?

Thank you for the link!!!

Searching on LL always fails to find useful results for me. For example, there is a world on here called "Fleabottom" that was created to be a world with minimal overhead, which contains lots that work as KW High School, KW brothel, etc. I have multiple versions saved that I downloaded from this site. When I search "Everywhere" for "fleabottom", I get 0 results back. In the past, I have searched to find specific posts that I remembered making, and the search function never finds them. At least once, I know that they actually existed because I ended up going back through my activity history and eventually found the post I was looking for.

In short, just because someone can't find something on here does not mean they are poor at searching, or that it doesn't exist.

Edit: to prove to myself that I'm not crazy, I used an actual search engine to search for "kinky world fleabottom", and found what I was looking for:

Edited by FreakyRufus