18 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

This file should do the work but I can't test it and you can do a better test anyway.

Please check if everything is fine with your animations after be updated with this. And of course let me know.

SLAnimGenerate.7z 13.04 kB · 1 download

it's not happy about something, it's giving errors in any packs that don't have canines/creatures in them:fsscr012.png

Edited by MadMansGun
8 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

it's not happy about something, it's giving errors in any packs that don't have canines/creatures in them:fsscr012.png

Wow I see. I tried just with your animations and they are all of creatures so i never noticed the error with the standard animations.

The test are for this ;)

I'm having speed issues with my PC so is taking a insane amount of time each test.

....it's odd how it has problems with some packs but not others. i can't identify a exact pattern. some creature based animation packs without canines in them are fine but others have the "error".

the only consistent i see is all human packs getting it.

Edited by MadMansGun
17 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

@MadMansGun

Well this was tested also with the NCK30 animations that are all humans 

In python even the spaces are take in consideration but in this case is just forget to check if was a creature animations before check if was canines. 

SLAnimGenerate.7z 13.04 kB · 2 downloads

not going well:

3x a horse animation here

fsscr014.png

and skipping animations here in the wolf list: (sort of looks like it hates having the wolf as actor 1)

fsscr015.png

Edited by MadMansGun
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Angelvine said:

Slow along about 30 minutes above after completed please fix it to fast boost up 

It generally is a slow thing, if they could do it faster they would of already.

If it is taking 30+ mins... Either you are using an excessively crazy number of animations, running the game on a potato or both...

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, thanhson412 said:

Hi guy i have problem with animation, some aniamtion i use trust make 2 char stand inside each other but still here voice, some animation work fine. It's because some animation pack too old so that it don't work anymore ?? Can i have some animation pack that you guy use plz

Want animation. Some animations on the old packages are always being wrong and the author are not longer here to fix it. But probably is a Billy animation and Billy recently made some changes on the animations that let you with duplicated animations and the previous one end with that problem so you have to rebuild the animation registry to remove the old animations that are duplicated.

Hey love this mod! I have a question I'm hoping someone can help me out with. With all of the great animation packs available, I find that I'm having to disable some or else they go over FNIS's max so I try to keep the ctd chance to below 90% and I find that I have a pretty stable game. Lately I've been trying to edit existing packs in order to remove animations that I don't care about with the hope that it will reduce the animation count as well and allow me to activate more animation packs that I like.

I need some advice on how to remove animations completely from the pack. So far, I have been going into the source files and JSON files to remove the animations from the lists hoping that they won't register in FNIS when removed, and then I delete the corresponding animation meshes. When I do this, the FNIS log shows that the total animations goes down, however the total animations still get registered with the same CTD chance.

I've attached two of the FNIS output logs. The first is the mod pack (Billyy's) without any alterations, the second is the altered version with the changes I mentioned. Does anyone know how I can get it so that the overall registered mods matches the second number in the altered version? What step am I missing to fully remove the animations from the pack?

1.png

2.png

1 hour ago, Martianman said:

Hey love this mod! I have a question I'm hoping someone can help me out with. With all of the great animation packs available, I find that I'm having to disable some or else they go over FNIS's max so I try to keep the ctd chance to below 90% and I find that I have a pretty stable game. Lately I've been trying to edit existing packs in order to remove animations that I don't care about with the hope that it will reduce the animation count as well and allow me to activate more animation packs that I like.

I need some advice on how to remove animations completely from the pack. So far, I have been going into the source files and JSON files to remove the animations from the lists hoping that they won't register in FNIS when removed, and then I delete the corresponding animation meshes. When I do this, the FNIS log shows that the total animations goes down, however the total animations still get registered with the same CTD chance.

I've attached two of the FNIS output logs. The first is the mod pack (Billyy's) without any alterations, the second is the altered version with the changes I mentioned. Does anyone know how I can get it so that the overall registered mods matches the second number in the altered version? What step am I missing to fully remove the animations from the pack?

You not longer have to remove SexLab animations. the FNIS current limit is 32000 animations for the XXL version and with the "Animation Limit Crash Fix" that now is also compatible with AE you don't have to be scared by the CTD as consequence of too many SexLab animations. (Probably have limit on the Gender animations but those have nothing to do with SexLab)

Just follow the instructions for FNIS with the "Animation Limit Crash Fix" and forget about the CTD% report that FNIS actually recommend you to disable it if the Crash Fix is installed. I'm probably over the 200% without issues in a very slow PC.

3 hours ago, Martianman said:

1.png

2.png

OsmelMC is right, that CTD percentage is based on having no fixes installed but if you still want to know how to do this,,,

It sounds like FNIS_Billyy_*_List.txt files aren't being overwritten and/or you are not regenerating the behaviour files.

Requires a working python installation (I have v3.9) to run the SLAnimGenerate script and needs GenerateFNISforModders set up in MO2 or whatever you use.

1. Delete unwanted hkx animation files

2. Edit source txt files

3. Copy SLAnimGenerate.pyw to the mods SLAnims directory where the source and json directories are located and run it and build all categories that indicate "needs build". This generates the json and FNIS_*_List.txt files.
4. Run GenerateFNISforModders and choose the FNIS_*_List.txt file from each the animations directories to generate the new behaviour files.

5. Run FNIS

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, CyanCoyote said:

Anyone got an issue of Rebuild Registry/Register Animations taking it's sweet ass time? Compared to my LE which doesn't even take 5 minutes. 

All the scripts take a lot more on SE than the same script on LE. The enhances on this version mostly to prevent or remove the duplicate functions of the original LE version that use to takes even more time.

SE give priority to the frame rate over the scripts and that's the main reason of the delay. But right now can be reverted that priority enabling the Thread Tweak option of the "Papyrus Tweak NG" available on Nexus.

Need a bit of assistance. I'm registering animations and that all goes through well enough. Says it's registered and all that. But after a quicksave and a quickload the game crashes before it can even load. I'm pretty sure I've got all the proper limit extending things. XXL and the like. Could anyone maybe hint at what might be going on?

2 hours ago, Efgad said:

Need a bit of assistance. I'm registering animations and that all goes through well enough. Says it's registered and all that. But after a quicksave and a quickload the game crashes before it can even load. I'm pretty sure I've got all the proper limit extending things. XXL and the like. Could anyone maybe hint at what might be going on?

You should never use the Quick Save option to save the changes on SexLab, because the quick save don't save all the SexLab data values.

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

You should never use the Quick Save option to save the changes on SexLab, because the quick save don't save all the SexLab data values.

Good to know. Good to know... I'll try and use a plain save after enabling and registering on an older save and a fresh save. But I have a sneaky suspicion it might still happen.

Edited by Efgad