Edit: sorry to bother you again, but I discovered something after the last ctd. I was not able to leave the cell, got a ctd every time I tried. I had a look at my savefiles and the quicksave left 4 saves: .bak, .ess.bak, .skse and one I never saw before: .tmp The "attempted" autosave upon leaving the cell afterwards left only a .tmp, no other save. That save does not show in the start menu (I cannot load it).

Disable all 4 autosaves.

SkyrimPrefs.iNi:

[Main]
bSaveOnPause=0
bSaveOnTravel=0
bSaveOnWait=0
bSaveOnRest=0

tmp = Temp(orary). Shouldn't be there and means, the game crashed while trying to generate the save file.

BAK are backups of a file with the same name. So if you press quicksave for the second time, the previous quick save will get the file extension BAK, giving the the possibility to roll back, if needed.

And the load menu only shows ESS files, as everything else would be pointless.

Edit: sorry to bother you again, but I discovered something after the last ctd. I was not able to leave the cell, got a ctd every time I tried. I had a look at my savefiles and the quicksave left 4 saves: .bak, .ess.bak, .skse and one I never saw before: .tmp The "attempted" autosave upon leaving the cell afterwards left only a .tmp, no other save. That save does not show in the start menu (I cannot load it).

Disable all 4 autosaves.

SkyrimPrefs.iNi:

[Main]
bSaveOnPause=0
bSaveOnTravel=0
bSaveOnWait=0
bSaveOnRest=0

tmp = Temp(orary). Shouldn't be there and means, the game crashed while trying to generate the save file.

BAK are backups of a file with the same name. So if you press quicksave for the second time, the previous quick save will get the file extension BAK, giving the the possibility to roll back, if needed.

And the load menu only shows ESS files, as everything else would be pointless.

Thanks for the info, I disabled the autosaves now. After having done so I still could not leave Understone keep into Markarth, though I could go through the door to Nchuand Zel without a problem and afterwards was able to leave again and also leave the keep.

Thing is, this happens only after having had "consensual sex" through submit, it has never happened any other time and I just can't find out what exactly might be the conflict here (because it must be some kind of conflict, as my problem is not repeatable by others).

You could try to wait 2h in-game time, after having consensual sex, to ensure all scripts have finished and then try to change the cell.

if this works, your game suffers from script lags.

if this doesn't help, i'm out of guesses.

Thanks for the info, I disabled the autosaves now. After having done so I still could not leave Understone keep into Markarth, though I could go through the door to Nchuand Zel without a problem and afterwards was able to leave again and also leave the keep.

Thing is, this happens only after having had "consensual sex" through submit, it has never happened any other time and I just can't find out what exactly might be the conflict here (because it must be some kind of conflict, as my problem is not repeatable by others).

Both consensual and nonconsensual sex utilize post sex hooks, albeit different ones.

The nonconsensual post sex hook is what makes them do the "bleedout" on the ground for a few seconds and then turn to look at you, get dressed if you didn't take all of their clothes, call out for guards if applicable, etc.

The consensual post sex hook is what increases the RelationshipRank by +1 (to a max of 4) and has them tell you "You've done well."

That said, I still have no idea why this would be giving you trouble, as I can spam the autosave after nookie and I have no CTD's.

thekid - thank you for advice. You see, that will be a forth time for me to reinstall the whole game, updates and mods. I don't have a "nerve" to do it. I'm tired of reinstalling the whole thing just because of new updated mods. This time I decided to wait with installation of new updated mods until they REALLY work.  I appreciate your help.

I hear you there. I am holding off on upgrading to 1.20  till I am done with my current character, unless something extremely cool comes out.

Hello, sorry to bother you.

I posted my papyrus log in the 1.21 development thread as it shows a lot of problems. Due to the fact of having mega problems before after the 1.20 update from 1.15, I only had your mod and the raidient prostitution running.

All I got from the developement thread was "your submit install is fubar', probably coz they looked at the beginning of the log and nothing else.

Now, I should tell you that this log is from a complete Skyrim re-install. I had ver 28sep before, but for the re-install I downloaded SexLab Submit 30SEP13 2205.7z and extracted it to the data directory.

I'm running SL 1.21 and FNIS 4.0

I don't get any anims except when near a bed and select the yes option.

This is the log if you wouldn't mind taking a look:

Hi dkatryl,  I'm another one who's suffering from this "can't save". After consensual ends, no quicksave, no hard save. This is what Papyrus says:

[10/10/2013 - 12:46:42AM] SexLab: Clearing Actor Slot of Mercenary
[10/10/2013 - 12:46:45AM] SexLab: Clearing Actor Slot of Aerys Agarwen
[10/10/2013 - 12:46:51AM] Error: Array index 2 is out of range (0-1)
stack:
	[_SLSubmit (4A001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 579
stack:
	[_SLSubmit (4A001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 568
stack:
	[_SLSubmit (4A001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 569
stack:
	[_SLSubmit (4A001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 570
stack:
	[_SLSubmit (4A001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 573
stack:
	[_SLSubmit (4A001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 574
[10/10/2013 - 12:46:52AM] Error: Array index 2 is out of range (0-1)
stack:
	[_SLSubmit (4A001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 576
stack:
	[_SLSubmit (4A001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 577
stack:
	[_SLSubmit (4A001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 578
[10/10/2013 - 12:48:53AM] VM is freezing...
[10/10/2013 - 12:48:53AM] VM is frozen

Tried to wait 2 hours but it's the same. Only latest Submit and no other Sexlab (1.21b) depending mod installed. Maybe you've an idea what could cause this?

As I have said before, I hear what everyone is saying regarding this, but I can't reproduce it.  I have done both 2-way and 3-way, spammed the quicksave after, and I don't get a CTD.

I don't know why it is saying the Array index 2 is out of range, because:

while i < 3

is the section that runs this, and 2 < 3.

I am currently only running SL 1.20 with FNIS 4, I have no upgraded to the 1.21 beta patch, since I figured I would just wait for it to be released properly. And Submit is the only SL mod I run.

This is what the thing is complaining about:

event PostCoitalBliss(string eventName, string argString, float argNum, form sender)
sslThreadController thread = SexLab.HookController(argString)
actor[] actorList = SexLab.HookActors(argString)
ActorPostSexPartner.ForceRefTo(ActorSexPartner.GetActorRef())
Utility.wait(0.1)
ActorSexPartner.Clear()
Utility.wait(10)
int i = 0
while i < 3
	If (actorList[i] != game.GetPlayer())
		actorList[i].Say(_SLSubmitBlissTopic)
		If (actorList[i].IsGuard())
			actorList[i].RemoveSpell(Privacy)
		EndIf
		If (!actorList[i].IsInFaction(_SLSubmitLoverFaction))
			actorList[i].AddToFaction(_SLSubmitLoverFaction)
		EndIf
		If (actorList[i].GetRelationshipRank(game.GetPlayer()) < 4)
			actorList[i].SetRelationshipRank(game.GetPlayer(), (actorList[i].GetRelationshipRank(game.GetPlayer()) + 1))
			If(_SLConfig.debugActive)
				Debug.Notification("Your relationship with your recent partner has improved to " + actorList[i].GetRelationshipRank(game.GetPlayer()) +"!")
			EndIf
		EndIf
	EndIf
	i += 1
endWhile
ActorPostSexPartner.Clear()
UnregisterForModEvent("AnimationEnd_PostCoitalBliss")
endEvent

I don't see anything in there that matches up with what it's saying.

If (actorList[i] != game.GetPlayer())
	actorList[i].Say(_SLSubmitBlissTopic)
	If (actorList[i].IsGuard())
		actorList[i].RemoveSpell(Privacy)
	EndIf
	If (!actorList[i].IsInFaction(_SLSubmitLoverFaction))
		actorList[i].AddToFaction(_SLSubmitLoverFaction)
	EndIf
	If (actorList[i].GetRelationshipRank(game.GetPlayer()) < 4)
		actorList[i].SetRelationshipRank(game.GetPlayer(), (actorList[i].GetRelationshipRank(game.GetPlayer()) + 1))
		If(_SLConfig.debugActive)Debug.Notification("Your relationship with your recent partner has improved to " + actorList[i].GetRelationshipRank(game.GetPlayer()) +"!")

That is the particular section it complains about.  Again, don't see anything.

And in the case of this:

actorList[0] = Player

actorList[1] = Partner #1 (2 ways and 3 ways)

actorList[2] = Partner #2 (3 ways)

actorList[3] = Never gets that high.

I think I know, what's causing this. Seems that it happens only with consensual AND with Dual sheath redux. Here is the complet log till CTD:

[10/10/2013 - 03:03:19AM] Error: Array index 2 is out of range (0-1)
stack:
	[_SLSubmit (4A001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 579
stack:
	[_SLSubmit (4A001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 568
stack:
	[_SLSubmit (4A001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 569
stack:
	[_SLSubmit (4A001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 570
stack:
	[_SLSubmit (4A001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 573
stack:
	[_SLSubmit (4A001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 574
stack:
	[_SLSubmit (4A001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 576
stack:
	[_SLSubmit (4A001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 577
stack:
	[_SLSubmit (4A001826)]._slsubmitscene.PostCoitalBliss() - "_SLSubmitScene.psc" Line 578
[10/10/2013 - 03:03:53AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
	[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnEffectStart() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 71
[10/10/2013 - 03:03:53AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForAnimationEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.RegisterForAnimationEvent() - "<native>" Line ?
	[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.onBeginState() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 89
	[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.GotoState() - "ActiveMagicEffect.psc" Line ?
	[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnEffectStart() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 72
[10/10/2013 - 03:03:53AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp10"
stack:
	[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.onBeginState() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 89
	[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnEffectStart() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 72
[10/10/2013 - 03:03:53AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForAnimationEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.onBeginState() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 90
[10/10/2013 - 03:03:53AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp10"
stack:
	[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.onBeginState() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 90
[10/10/2013 - 03:04:15AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
	[None].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnEffectStart() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 71
[10/10/2013 - 03:04:15AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForAnimationEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[10/10/2013 - 03:04:15AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp10"
stack:
[10/10/2013 - 03:04:15AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForAnimationEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[10/10/2013 - 03:04:15AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp10"
stack:
[10/10/2013 - 03:06:21AM] VM is freezing...
[10/10/2013 - 03:06:21AM] VM is frozen ...

As long as I stay in the same cell, I cannot save. Leaving the cell will stop this and no problem with any type of save! So - at least in my opinion - there is some kind of effect after consensual and it's interfearing with dual sheath. Don't know if it's the new Sexlab or maybe you changed something within Submit cause I never had this before. Of course that does not mean you need to change something but if someone else has the same problem, this could be a clue where to look at ...

Edit: It's almost imposible to deinstall DSR, but I will test it with a new character. Well, if I really have to choose after this, it will be  ... ;)

I can say I do not use Dual Sheath, so that is indeed possible.  I think I gave it a look at one point, as well as another mod that would allow shields to be put on the back when not in use, but when I read that had potential issues, I decided I didn't want to expose myself to wonky issues, so I never actually installed them. 

However, I haven't really done anything recently to it, not since 1.2 went live.  In fact, the last thing I did with that particular function was several updates ago when I made it where the NPC in question gets added to the _SLSubmitLoverFaction.  But seeing as that a custom faction, I can't imagine how that would interfere with something related to sheathing your weapon.

And either way, that was all done before 1.2 went live.

However, I haven't really done anything recently to it, not since 1.2 went live.  In fact, the last thing I did with that particular function was several updates ago when I made it where the NPC in question gets added to the _SLSubmitLoverFaction.  But seeing as that a custom faction, I can't imagine how that would interfere with something related to sheathing your weapon.

And either way, that was all done before 1.2 went live.

And I played with an old version. Then I made a fresh install of Skyrim, played a little and watched carefully all the posts about the new Sexlab. After it seemed ok to install SSL 1.21B, I also took the Sep30 version of Submit. Too bad that I cleaned my old folders, so I could have made a test with an old Submit version (stupid me... ), but so it has to be a fresh character ... Would be interesting to know if someone else here in the forum has problems with saving and plays with DSR.

Edit: Ha, made a backup of my nexus folder before deinstalling and there is the Sep16 Submit version  :D  - so let's test everything ... tomorrow ...

Hello, sorry to bother you.

I posted my papyrus log in the 1.21 development thread as it shows a lot of problems. Due to the fact of having mega problems before after the 1.20 update from 1.15, I only had your mod and the raidient prostitution running.

All I got from the developement thread was "your submit install is fubar', probably coz they looked at the beginning of the log and nothing else.

Now, I should tell you that this log is from a complete Skyrim re-install. I had ver 28sep before, but for the re-install I downloaded SexLab Submit 30SEP13 2205.7z and extracted it to the data directory.

I'm running SL 1.21 and FNIS 4.0

I don't get any anims except when near a bed and select the yes option.

This is the log if you wouldn't mind taking a look:

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.txt

radiant prostitution gave me CTD's when installed with submit

give it a try without RP and see what happens

• 16SEP13, ~2340CST:
  • Fixed the 'double voices' during the Post Coital Bliss.
  • Believe I fixed the CTD that could result if saving immediately after a seduction before the Post Coital Bliss effect finished.

As a reminder to folks with the CTD issue with the Post Coital Bliss, this is the patch notes from the 16SEP13 update, which was ~ half a dozen updates ago.  There was a legitimate bug in that function that was indeed Submit based, and I was able to reproduce the CTD on my end.  The bug was directly related to why there were the double voices and such at that time.

But since I fixed that, I haven't been able to reproduce a CTD.  And after a brief review of my patch notes on all updates since 16SEP13, nothing in any patches since had anything to do with the Post Coital Bliss function.

I guess another question to those with the issue, are you doing 2-ways or 3-ways when it happens.  Or does it happen for both?

Hi dktryl, took my backup save and tested it with 1.15 and 16Sep, 1.15 and 30Sep, no CDT. Tested it with 1.21 and guess what - CDT! So I think this is a problem with 1.21 and - again, I think - DSR. Submit only makes it happen. And to answer you question, it always were 2ways and always this array index stack and the "dual sheath Affect on 2" message. Only way to avoid it is to change the cell. is Now it really is time to start a fresh run without DSR just to be sure. Sorry for troubling you and thanks for looking into it!

I was coming here to ask about 1.2 when I noticed your post.  I still have 1.5b, so should I upgrade to 1.2, or will the ctd problem be fixed soon for 1.21.  (Granted, as of this posting I imagine you have not had a chance to look at the problem, but after you do I would appreciate the advice.)

I was coming here to ask about 1.2 when I noticed your post.  I still have 1.5b, so should I upgrade to 1.2, or will the ctd problem be fixed soon for 1.21.  (Granted, as of this posting I imagine you have not had a chance to look at the problem, but after you do I would appreciate the advice.)

I don't know what is causing the problem and if it's actually Submit related.  I am running 1.20 and don't have the CTD.  If I try to use 1.21b tonight after work and still don't get a CTD, then it's kind of difficult to troubleshoot something that isn't there for me.

I held off on upgrading past 1.20 because I thought Ashal's comments on the 1.21b was that it would be a quick test run, then update the final deal, but the weekend came and went and now it's thursday.  Don't know if that meant something came up with 1.21 or if he just say fuck it, imma gonna get drunk! :P

And I'm also hesitant to update Submit at the moment, because I am working through some of the scenes to use the newer Thread creation instead of the older and less robust StartSex(), but I am stuck at how to utilize hooks with the newer system.

• 16SEP13, ~2340CST:
  • Fixed the 'double voices' during the Post Coital Bliss.
  • Believe I fixed the CTD that could result if saving immediately after a seduction before the Post Coital Bliss effect finished.

As a reminder to folks with the CTD issue with the Post Coital Bliss, this is the patch notes from the 16SEP13 update, which was ~ half a dozen updates ago.  There was a legitimate bug in that function that was indeed Submit based, and I was able to reproduce the CTD on my end.  The bug was directly related to why there were the double voices and such at that time.

But since I fixed that, I haven't been able to reproduce a CTD.  And after a brief review of my patch notes on all updates since 16SEP13, nothing in any patches since had anything to do with the Post Coital Bliss function.

I guess another question to those with the issue, are you doing 2-ways or 3-ways when it happens.  Or does it happen for both?

I get this bug too with my set up (1.15B and sept 25 submit, fnis 3.5). I never really put together that It may have been submit until now. I do use Dual sheath redux 1.6 B as well. What I have noticed is that after consensual sex, my right hand weapon is unequipped, and my left hand weapon has been moved to the right hand. I don't know if this is intentional or if it happened before I started using dual sheath, as I never used a dual wielding character before, and it did not happen (that I recall anyways) with my sword and shield character. Scripting conflict mayhaps,  In any case if I wait (real time waiting, not in game wait) or load up a new area(fast travel walking in and out of a building etc) there is rarely(if ever) a crash, though it does ctd if you try to save right after the sex.

I get this bug too with my set up (1.15B and sept 25 submit, fnis 3.5). I never really put together that It may have been submit until now. I do use Dual sheath redux 1.6 B as well. What I have noticed is that after consensual sex, my right hand weapon is unequipped, and my left hand weapon has been moved to the right hand. I don't know if this is intentional or if it happened before I started using dual sheath, as I never used a dual wielding character before, and it did not happen (that I recall anyways) with my sword and shield character. Scripting conflict mayhaps,  In any case if I wait (real time waiting, not in game wait) or load up a new area(fast travel walking in and out of a building etc) there is rarely(if ever) a crash, though it does ctd if you try to save right after the sex.

I take absolutely no action in removing/equipping weapons during consensual sex, and I allow the Framework to handle that 100%

I only deal with removing/equipping weapons/spells in nonconsensual sex, primarily in the process of making the aggressor unarmed so they can properly so the beatdown/ambush animations, because otherwise they don't work.  And I have done extensive testing and debugging on that regards, with various combinations of weapons and spells, and that appears to be pretty rock solid, and weapons/spells always wind up back in the correct hand.

But, since you mention consensual, of which I don't directly mess with equipped items, then I suspect DSR isn't playing well with the Framework.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. In the 1.15 verson of Sexlab, there where some crashes, yes, but I never really had given any thoughts about, cause you now, it's heavy scripted. After installing the new 1.21, I have constant crashing and while searching the log for any clues, there is always this thing with DSR, so yes, the Framework and especially the new Framework seems not to work with DSR. It's no Submit bug, it's simply an incompatibillity between both this other mods - BUT THAT'S ONLY IN MY HUMPLE OPINION Of COURSE !!!!

To verivy it (for myself), I started a new Char without DSR and the moment I've done with the Bleakfalls Barrow quest, I will install the Framework. Will see what happens then ...

In order to get DSR to play well you need to reinstall it, and rerun its skyproc patcher. The patcher checks your mods and animations and sets up DSR to play nice with them. I use it with the current Submit/Sexlab/FNIS with no issues. I did have a nasty problem of skyrim CTDing just trying to load any save, until I deactivated DSR. Reinstalling it fixed all issues.

hey there, first of all great mod..im having no issues like some seem to be having , running sl 1.20 and the newest finis beta.

what I would like  more info on though is the relationship ranks, I couldn't find any reference to them on the title page.

ive noticed they go up occasionaly, just wondering what they do is all and whats the max rank and its benefits :)