Dr. John Zoidberg Posted October 7, 2022 Author Posted October 7, 2022 On 10/6/2022 at 6:42 AM, VirginMarie said: @Dr. John Zoidberg Darn, there's problems for Dark Desires Club. I am finding that less than half the lines are getting spoken. When I look in the CK for examples of what's spoken, and what's not, it became pretty clear. Example: The first response line is working (spoken). The 2nd is not. The first thing different... for some reason the Emotion is 0 for the one not working. By default, these normally start off as Neutral 50. As I look at more examples, I see that Emotion 0 is the case for each case of not spoken. Here's the 2 lines in the Detail View... The working one has voice types. The broken does not. CK documentation only says... The list of Voicetypes that qualify for the line based on the Info's conditions. This list cannot be edited directly- if there are more or fewer Voicetypes listed here than you expected, you may need to correct the conditions on the Topic Info. Ok but wtf... they both share the same conditions, so obviously this is not the problem. Nothing I change gets it to generate/fill in those voice types. I assume those must be there for your generation to work. My theory... The original author has done initial work in the CK (the working ones), where this auto sets up voice types, but then has done additional editing in XEdit. I'm guessing XEdit does not auto-setup the voice types. Whatever the case, we might be screwed. I'm bringing this to you, in case you might know of this problem and a solution. Something to get the voice types for each topic to auto generate after the fact perhaps. To start, I don't have a solution for this, but I notice that the voice lines have been generated for this specific line: Spoiler skyrim,sk_maleargonian,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/MaleArgonian/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_malebandit,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/MaleBandit/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_malebrute,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/MaleBrute/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_malecommander,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/MaleCommander/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_malecommoner,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/MaleCommoner/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_malecommoneraccented,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/MaleCommonerAccented/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_malecondescending,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/MaleCondescending/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_malecoward,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/MaleCoward/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_maledarkelfcommoner,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/DLC2MaleDarkElfCommoner/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_maledarkelfcynical,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/DLC2MaleDarkElfCynical/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_maledrunk,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/MaleDrunk/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_maledunmer,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/MaleDarkElf/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_maleelfhaughty,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/MaleElfHaughty/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_maleeventoned,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/MaleEvenToned/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_maleeventonedaccented,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/MaleEvenTonedAccented/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_maleguard,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/MaleGuard/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_malekhajiit,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/MaleKhajiit/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_malenord,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/MaleNord/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_malenordcommander,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/MaleNordCommander/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_maleoldgrumpy,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/MaleOldGrumpy/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_maleoldkindly,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/MaleOldKindly/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_maleorc,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/MaleOrc/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_maleslycynical,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/MaleSlyCynical/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_malesoldier,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/MaleSoldier/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_malevampire,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/DLC1MaleVampire/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_malewarlock,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/MaleWarlock/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_maleyoungeager,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/MaleYoungEager/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_femaleargonian,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/FemaleArgonian/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_femalecommander,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/FemaleCommander/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_femalecommoner,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/FemaleCommoner/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_femalecondescending,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/FemaleCondescending/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_femalecoward,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/FemaleCoward/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_femaledarkelf,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/FemaleDarkElf/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_femaledarkelfcommoner,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/DLC2FemaleDarkElfCommoner/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_femaleelfhaughty,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/FemaleElfHaughty/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_femaleeventoned,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/FemaleEvenToned/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_femalekhajiit,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/FemaleKhajiit/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_femalenord,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/FemaleNord/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_femaleoldgrumpy,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/FemaleOldGrumpy/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_femaleoldkindly,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/FemaleOldKindly/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_femaleorc,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/FemaleOrc/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_femaleshrill,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/FemaleShrill/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_femalesultry,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/FemaleSultry/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_femalevampire,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/DLC1FemaleVampire/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_femaleyoungeager,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/FemaleYoungEager/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 skyrim,sk_serana,"So, you like the idea of me fucking you?",hifi,D:/Games/MO2/mods/Dark Desires Club Voice Pack/sound/Voice/DarkDesiresClub.esp/DLC1SeranaVoice/_ddclubMai__ddclubCowgirlR_001D0FBA_0.wav,1 But if the line doesn't point to the .fuz file in CK, then I guess while the voice file exists, you don't get to hear it. But that's just me guessing.
VirginMarie Posted October 7, 2022 Posted October 7, 2022 4 hours ago, Dr. John Zoidberg said: To start, I don't have a solution for this, but I notice that the voice lines have been generated for this specific line: But if the line doesn't point to the .fuz file in CK, then I guess while the voice file exists, you don't get to hear it. But that's just me guessing. Ok did not think of checking that. Means that if there were a fix for the missing entries in the CK, the size/quantity would not change, as your generation is already done. I can probably delete and re-paste the text lines back in. But that could create a different "index" order for linking up, if I get the order the lightest different, or maybe even if I did it perfect. Then it would need regeneration. I will try a few things.
VirginMarie Posted October 7, 2022 Posted October 7, 2022 Ok tried a few cases of "delete and re-paste the text lines back in". Now some lines are spoken in game that were not before, but others don't work still, and I can see the pattern of why. Conclusion... I'd have to spend many tedious hours to manually do that. And then the generation would need to be re-done.
Dr. John Zoidberg Posted October 7, 2022 Author Posted October 7, 2022 3 hours ago, VirginMarie said: Ok tried a few cases of "delete and re-paste the text lines back in". Now some lines are spoken in game that were not before, but others don't work still, and I can see the pattern of why. Conclusion... I'd have to spend many tedious hours to manually do that. And then the generation would need to be re-done. Since a cache of already generated lines is maintained, all 22000+ lines won't have to be regenerated. Only the new ones.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now