ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

13 hours ago, Sheogorath- said:

Hi, i've just installed ZAZ and  both game and animations are running. I need a way to access all your stuff. What's the latest mod like Helper?

The BEST accessor is CREATION KIT and then to start with the mentioned YOUTUBE videos of BETHESDA about creation kit-use.

Furthermore keep to the overall tips I have suggested higher.

You can create third party-location-mods by using the game +ZAP´s content with brand new stuff inside of existing skyrim/tamriel-locations, you will have access to OBLIVION building kits and endless new content, which will make SKYRIM more "sexy":-))

2 hours ago, mottanhu said:

Hello there. I wonder if there will be a SSE version or I have to install the Oldrim? And if it is not possible, may you give me a modlist of yours? I like your screenshoots.

@t.ara

I suggest to install both games if available and possible.

They won´t fight in technical way with each other and you can play both of them side by side.

ZAP will also be made for SSE, but in a different other way, with more LESS assets.

SSE has it´s advantages over SLE and SLE has some advatages for ZAP to be working in a FULL way.

SLE in between can be played with really NICE ENB settings and it will not be so much "after" the SSE version.

If you want chains and lot of stuff available, I´d go SLE-play with UUNP or CBBE HDT-body and be a serious quest-mod-gamer...

or play SSE with the newest and very cool stuff, also supported by using NEMESIS / FNIS together for some very cool new physics-mods only available under SSE.

SSE has more graphical power and if it is not overcluttered with mods, I guess it will stay with a cute high 120Hz pic-smooth framerate, also under some cute ENB-settings as well.

With FAST SMP and some few mods for some graphical improvements and some sex-mods, a 3BBB-body (I prefer caliente´s older 3BBB-SMP-body as a basic-body, you could become lucky also with SSE. 3BA and others need some further knowledge about a correct installation at all and those types of bodies can cause some troubles.

If you start with SLE and if you later add SSE, it would be a perfect way to concentrate from the beginning onto the basics of modding. In that case you get knowledge for SSE, too.

Because of all the different versions of SSE and such like, you need always to take the suiting MODS, to get the physics and other SKSE depending mods for SSE work correctly. This is also not easy at the beginning and it can cause some frustration for the user. SLE mostly has all the offered mods suitint to the LAST SKSE and is in that case little more handy.

My modlist for SLE is very much basic and I am shy to make a pic of my installed content at all. It doesn ´t show the edits and changes of the existing mods and parameters of ENB for example.

I maybe can do that as soon I stopped to edit my mods, which I wanted to share. I shamelessly also edit existing mods to get more out of them, or I delete parts of them, which I don´t like. For Example have I edited ONE hairstyle of YUNDAO-Hairs-mod and all the rest is not interesting me...but the mod still is inside my list-this can be confusing.

Also there are manipulated skins of the originals and those also look different, compared with the originals, yes I edited fair-skin-complexion...mostly the normal-mapping.

Lot of people do that and later you also will do such nonsence-LOL:-)

apachii hair for females and males,

an basic stuff beside FNIS, bodyslide and your wanted body,

the landscape overhaul textures, verdant grass and Skyland, a landscape texure overhaul (I edited the SSE version to work inside for SSE as I found it is made better, compared with the SLE version of same author)-you can watch and download it from my account...together with no exterior fog, no interieur "fog", and the grass mod, this is everything, except the OLD SMIMM 1-89-8655-xxx, which is a standard SKYRIM texture-overhaul mod, same like NPC-overhaul, which I also made for SSE, which is mostly making my NPCS to look like SKYRIM !!!

Ruknarok can be insteresting for new RUG-textures as well-if wanted.

QUICK START 3 will allow to START the game QUICKLY from the place AFTER the helgen happening-intro and the travel down the hill inside of that carriages....which can be anoying, if you need to replay for a QUESTMOD the game from start.

ULTRAWIDESCREEN-FIXES FOR SKYRIM and RACEMENU WIDESCREEN FIX are finally alowing to use also 3840x1600 pixel-screen formats and such like (I use a LG 38" on 120Hz ingame/sometimes I switch down SKYRIM to 59,97/60Hz for game-related physical reasons).

If you use a well setting of ENB, you can forgegt about FACELIGHT, which also has a little BUG inside-but if set in a suiting way, it is working, of course.

Fair skin complexion I have little changed to my personal wishes.

The WHITERUN UNLIMITED mod is in progress, together with the next ZAP release, ZAP can then also come for SSE, with LOT of less assets, which doesn ´t matter too much. Body will be directly compatible and can be used in both games with same cloth/restraints. 3BBBL will allow to use over 240+ sliders under BS and RACEMENU as well in both games.

The ENB for SKYRIM which shows my pictures is actually also MODDED and changed, still in progress to find at least a 100% NICE working ENB for NIGHT and DAY with some nice effects. FOR SLE this ENB is HARD to use, for CK this ENB is ending with male functions concerning areas which have high density of cluttering.

Means that this ENB is technically NOT suitng to SLE and not suiting to Creation Kit LE. Yes, creation kit ´s functionallity also is depending on the ENB !

Alternativly I use an older ENB on SLE, which is KEEPING the game very STABIL and solid, it comes by using older ENB version 3.19 and some suiting MEM-patch files, available also here, some pages ahead...

JContainer

PapyrusUtil

ENB Eyebrow fix

NetImmersiveOverride(which is here extra-installed BESIDE sexlab)-sexlab also is installing this

FuzRoDoooooo

Hair packs of apachii and KS/SG

(no climate mod activated here, as it has impact on the ENB, which is a troublemaker, when it comes to ENB-setting-I have no fun to do that all)-and I do not think that I need that really

SKYUI

RACEMENU

UIExtensions

XPMSE (skeleton mod from groovtama)

birds of skyrim, which is cool

ADD ITEM MENU 3-4-5 i guess

SDO Full LOD (which is outdated and very OLD) - and I guess it is doing nothing or only very less-idc

SMP physics (eastern version, which is ideal to me)-is part of my hundao hair pack overhaul downloadable also here on LL

HDT-PE physics

FNIS 7.4.5 for SLE, + sexy moves, +spells

NPC overhaul (i made a version for SSE, too, here available, too)

female additional eyebrows (12 female brows) - very OLD eyebrow additions, more finer looking

That´s maybe the basic stuff mixed together here.

Edited by t.ara
11 minutes ago, t.ara said:

I suggest to install both games if available and possible.

They won´t fight in technical way with each other and you can play both of them side by side.

ZAP will also be made for SSE, but in a different other way, with more LESS assets.

SSE has it´s advantages over SLE and SLE has some advatages for ZAP to be working in a FULL way.

SLE in between can be played with really NICE ENB settings and it will not be so much "after" the SSE version.

If you want chains and lot of stuff available, I´d go SLE-play with UUNP or CBBE HDT-body and be a serious quest-mod-gamer...

or play SSE with the newest and very cool stuff, also supported by using NEMESIS / FNIS together for some very cool new physics-mods only available under SSE.

SSE has more graphical power and if it is not overcluttered with mods, I guess it will stay with a cute high 120Hz pic-smooth framerate, also under some cute ENB-settings as well.

With FAST SMP and some few mods for some graphical improvements and some sex-mods, a 3BBB-body (I prefer caliente´s older 3BBB-SMP-body as a basic-body, you could become lucky also with SSE. 3BA and others need some further knowledge about a correct installation at all and those types of bodies can cause some troubles.

If you start with SLE and if you later add SSE, it would be a perfect way to concentrate from the beginning onto the basics of modding. In that case you get knowledge for SSE, too.

Because of all the different versions of SSE and such like, you need always to take the suiting MODS, to get the physics and other SKSE depending mods for SSE work correctly. This is also not easy at the beginning and it can cause some frustration for the user. SLE mostly has all the offered mods suitint to the LAST SKSE and is in that case little more handy.

My modlist for SLE is very much basic and I am shy to make a pic of my installed content at all. It doesn ´t show the edits and changes of the existing mods and parameters of ENB for example.

I maybe can do that as soon I stopped to edit my mods, which I wanted to share. I shamelessly also edit existing mods to get more out of them, or I delete parts of them, which I don´t like. For Example have I edited ONE hairstyle of YUNDAO-Hairs-mod and all the rest is not interesting me...but the mod still is inside my list-this can be confusing.

Also there are manipulated skins of the originals and those also look different, compared with the originals, yes I edited fair-skin-complexion...mostly the normal-mapping.

Lot of people do that and later you also will do such nonsence-LOL:-)

apachii hair for females and males,

an basic stuff beside FNIS, bodyslide and your wanted body,

the landscape overhaul textures, verdant grass and Skyland, a landscape texure overhaul (I edited the SSE version to work inside for SSE as I found it is made better, compared with the SLE version of same author)-you can watch and download it from my account...together with no exterior fog, no interieur "fog", and the grass mod, this is everything, except the OLD SMIMM 1-89-8655-xxx, which is a standard SKYRIM texture-overhaul mod, same like NPC-overhaul, which I also made for SSE, which is mostly making my NPCS to look like SKYRIM !!!

Ruknarok can be insteresting for new RUG-textures as well-if wanted.

QUICK START 3 will allow to START the game QUICKLY from the place AFTER the helgen happening-intro and the travel down the hill inside of that carriages....which can be anoying, if you need to replay for a QUESTMOD the game from start.

ULTRAWIDESCREEN-FIXES FOR SKYRIM and RACEMENU WIDESCREEN FIX are finally alowing to use also 3840x1600 pixel-screen formats and such like (I use a LG 38" on 120Hz ingame/sometimes I switch down SKYRIM to 59,97/60Hz for game-related physical reasons).

If you use a well setting of ENB, you can forgegt about FACELIGHT, which also has a little BUG inside-but if set in a suiting way, it is working, of course.

Fair skin complexion I have little changed to my personal wishes.

The WHITERUN UNLIMITED mod is in progress, together with the next ZAP release, ZAP can then also come for SSE, with LOT of less assets, which doesn ´t matter too much. Body will be directly compatible and can be used in both games with same cloth/restraints. 3BBBL will allow to use over 240+ sliders under BS and RACEMENU as well in both games.

The ENB for SKYRIM which shows my pictures is actually also MODDED and changed, still in progress to find at least a 100% NICE working ENB for NIGHT and DAY with some nice effects. FOR SLE this ENB is HARD to use, for CK this ENB is ending with male functions concerning areas which have high density of cluttering.

Means that this ENB is technically NOT suitng to SLE and not suiting to Creation Kit LE. Yes, creation kit ´s functionallity also is depending on the ENB !

Alternativly I use an older ENB on SLE, which is KEEPING the game very STABIL and solid, it comes by using older ENB version 3.19 and some suiting MEM-patch files, available also here, some pages ahead...

JContainer

PapyrusUtil

ENB Eyebrow fix

NetImmersiveOverride(which is here extra-installed BESIDE sexlab)-sexlab also is installing this

FuzRoDoooooo

Hair packs of apachii and KS/SG

(no climate mod activated here, as it has impact on the ENB, which is a troublemaker, when it comes to ENB-setting-I have no fun to do that all)-and I do not think that I need that really

SKYUI

RACEMENU

UIExtensions

XPMSE (skeleton mod from groovtama)

birds of skyrim, which is cool

ADD ITEM MENU 3-4-5 i guess

SDO Full LOD (which is outdated and very OLD) - and I guess it is doing nothing or only very less-idc

SMP physics (eastern version, which is ideal to me)-is part of my hundao hair pack overhaul downloadable also here on LL

HDT-PE physics

FNIS 7.4.5 for SLE, + sexy moves, +spells

NPC overhaul (i made a version for SSE, too, here available, too)

female additional eyebrows (12 female brows) - very OLD eyebrow additions, more finer looking

That´s maybe the basic stuff mixed together here.

Sorry, my bad. When I asked about the SSE version, I meant ZAP 9.2 version. I know there is ZAP 8.0+ for SSE but I had wondered ZAP 9.2 is also available on SSE? And I have found my answer when you said you will port a lite version of ZAP 9.2 to SSE.

Edited by mottanhu

I made black and white "KittyOutfits" with quite detailed meshes and heavy weighted textures...for SLE this set is HEAVY and it should be used for best with an older ENB...

For SSE this will be ideal I guess.

I´ll try to create some assets of that set to be also working alone, for example the mask, bra, belt with stockings and without piercings and so on.

Also I have created an SMP-behavior, which now is NOT deforming the shape of breasts any longer by gravity-hanging-down, means what you are setting up in Bodyslide, will also appear inside of skyrim.

And at least I added some alternative piercings, which are mostly not deforming so much.

TESV 2023-05-02 22-11-35-12.jpg

TESV 2023-05-02 22-09-23-49.jpg

TESV 2023-05-02 22-08-51-70.jpg

TESV 2023-05-02 22-08-47-07.jpg

TESV 2023-05-02 22-08-38-09.jpg

TESV 2023-05-02 22-08-33-21.jpg

TESV 2023-05-02 22-08-28-51.jpg

TESV 2023-05-02 22-08-08-05.jpg

TESV 2023-05-02 22-07-35-50.jpg

TESV 2023-05-02 22-02-03-66.jpg

TESV 2023-05-02 21-09-31-29.jpg

TESV 2023-05-02 21-08-29-15.jpg

TESV 2023-05-02 21-08-01-86.jpg

TESV 2023-05-02 21-07-16-33.jpg

TESV 2023-05-02 21-07-09-35.jpg

TESV 2023-05-02 21-06-49-54.jpg

TESV 2023-05-02 21-06-48-93.jpg

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

ZAP 9 this is it ´s thread.

I just discovered that after I posted actually, thank you XD

Edit: I figured out the problem, I think. My file path name was too long so I shortened the name of the zip file. Seeing if that works now.

I downloaded the mod but for some reason it gets to about 60% install and crashes out in Nexus Mod Manager. I'm attempting to download again as Mega kept saying I'd exceeded my bandwidth allotment when I downloaded the full 7.8 gig version, so we'll see if that works.

Edited by twsnider1138

Ok sorry to ask this but I can’t summon the zaz chest, it keeps saying it can’t find it. The item code is XX010001, with the XX being my load order of 0E, and all I should have to do is go player.placeatme, correct? Is there a zap container in the test world still and where is it? Also the Zap overworks keeps crashing to desktop on me.

2 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

Ok sorry to ask this but I can’t summon the zaz chest, it keeps saying it can’t find it. The item code is XX010001, with the XX being my load order of 0E, and all I should have to do is go player.placeatme, correct? Is there a zap container in the test world still and where is it? Also the Zap overworks keeps crashing to desktop on me.

Open the console and enter 

help "zaz chest"

This will show you the baseID used in the game. You have the correct ID, my guess is you got the wrong load order somehow. 

Slowly, slowly....

the stuff becomes available for my 3BBBL.....

And more combinations with different stuff is possible...Tired outfit suits also to long skirts, because the outfit has been created with micro-pressure effect around the waist, hipss and legs.

Some different NEW long skirts...(at least I take only the best working stuff, then).

The prisoner´s stuff I try to make as close to the body-shape as possible, without clippings.

TESV 2023-05-03 20-56-32-78.jpg

TESV 2023-05-03 20-56-19-24.jpg

TESV 2023-05-03 20-54-44-97.jpg

TESV 2023-05-03 20-54-24-42.jpg

TESV 2023-05-03 20-53-38-43.jpg

TESV 2023-05-03 20-53-32-98.jpg

TESV 2023-05-03 20-53-12-02.jpg

TESV 2023-05-03 20-52-15-71.jpg

TESV 2023-05-03 20-51-53-12.jpg

TESV 2023-05-03 20-51-30-89.jpg

TESV 2023-05-03 20-50-42-00.jpg

TESV 2023-05-02 23-09-17-36.jpg

TESV 2023-05-02 23-09-15-47.jpg

TESV 2023-05-02 23-09-13-67.jpg

On 5/2/2023 at 9:02 PM, bnub345 said:

Open the console and enter 

help "zaz chest"

This will show you the baseID used in the game. You have the correct ID, my guess is you got the wrong load order somehow. 

Nope, I just don’t seem to have it in my installation at all. I type in help “zaz chest” in the console commands and I get nothing. I type in “zaz” on its own and I get a bunch of idle animations and ZazDavosPenetrationChair_Enter. I type in ZBF and I get the restraints and “zbf ankle copper.” If I just do Help “chest” I can find three chests related to Zaz with the correct load order designation. But none of them have the 010001 prefix. I’ve also added two screenshots from my help search.

IMG_2917.jpeg

IMG_2918.jpeg

So I've been trying it out, struggling through a few issues that you kind people have mostly identified and shared how to work around.  I wanted to sate my curiosity and look at all the shiny things that have been added and my goodness, there's so much stuff here. I'm mostly testing things in the isolated cells like zbfcastle, or using console placeatme to get a look at the furniture items.  I can't imagine how much work you've put into this! Many inventive items, different items and such variety.

Some feedback:

Spoiler

Had a small issue which I'm sharing just in case it's helpful; Of the items I've tried it seems the inflatable mattress furnitures are one of the biggest problem causes for performance in my own setup. When I spawn one in with console, the game needs to think about it for a while. If I add two and interact, I drop to less than 1 frame per second. When I tried adding a third the game didn't recover, just like when I venture into most parts of ZAP World. (I can linger a few metres outside of the zbfInn and zbfTestZone cells, but at a certain point something is rendered in the game and immediately sets it to not responding.)

7 hours ago, Ashari said:

So I've been trying it out, struggling through a few issues that you kind people have mostly identified and shared how to work around.  I wanted to sate my curiosity and look at all the shiny things that have been added and my goodness, there's so much stuff here. I'm mostly testing things in the isolated cells like zbfcastle, or using console placeatme to get a look at the furniture items.  I can't imagine how much work you've put into this! Many inventive items, different items and such variety.

Some feedback:

Reveal hidden contents

yes, some assets drop the fps down and that´s because of the furniture creations for some racks, the matresses and some few other furnitures, mostly depending on higher resolution textures or because of the furnitue-exit combined with accidental built of the furniture, it´s heights or angle and whatever combination of that. Laying down stuff or tiled angular stuff like the standing racks have those issures in compare with a same furniture with a more tiled angle or laying style-furniture of the same sort.

This effects occure depending on variations of the mentioned parameters and I´ll not try to solve those. Too much "FNIS" inside, which also is a factor of randomly spending different issures and problems, which would normally not exist, if not used (FNIS).

In between I only create suiting furnitures, which suit to the character´s overall stretch-mesh-skeleton, layout and which do not use laying poses or bring the cam into the furniture mesk-collision at all. Also "Hands on backside" is lacking in aspects concerning the chest-of-character clipping at least. As bethesda made the wrist-leather-cuffs in front by using two single assets of wrist-leathers and a KNEELING pose with only covered legs to handle the bad knee-mesh-deformation and only a wallshackle marker for NPCs, ZAP has been enrichen the game with more and more difficult and more extremer poses. And not everything is looking fine. And som of them are mostly experimental and I let those inside. Lot of stuff is unrealistic and only working inside of a fantasy-game:-)

3 hours ago, Kitra333 said:

will there be an se port of this 

Not exactly made of this huge material because SSE is more "flat" in technology in compare with SLE, but I will try to offer a nice SSE version also in future.

Port: No. Alternative mod, yes.

For those telling everyone to "duh just upgrade to SE, oldrim is obsolete lmao".....Since bethesda forced me to update to that horrible ae crap half my mods don't work and i got tired of trying to get the rest to work, so I downloaded Oldrim and couldn't be happier that almost all the mods i used in SE are here as well, without the forced creation club garbage.  Thank you t.ara for this awesome pack!

6 hours ago, wpgartist said:

For those telling everyone to "duh just upgrade to SE, oldrim is obsolete lmao".....Since bethesda forced me to update to that horrible ae crap half my mods don't work and i got tired of trying to get the rest to work, so I downloaded Oldrim and couldn't be happier that almost all the mods i used in SE are here as well, without the forced creation club garbage.  Thank you t.ara for this awesome pack!

?

If you need any help for a SSE installation, you can p.m. me and I can give you some tips for SSE,

To understand what ZAP 9 is really offering, you need to open the creation kit and then start to USE ZAP for new own creations for the game.

Playing and visiting the zap-locations is "nice" but that is only "cratching" the edge of ZAP ´s content and possibilities.

ZAP 9 is a really huge SKYRIM-expansion, which enables endless new content for cool new skyrim mod creations.

I always can recommend to start to use the CREATION KIT and finally begin to make new content for SKYRIM.

:-))

20 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

Nope, I just don’t seem to have it in my installation at all. I type in help “zaz chest” in the console commands and I get nothing. I type in “zaz” on its own and I get a bunch of idle animations and ZazDavosPenetrationChair_Enter. I type in ZBF and I get the restraints and “zbf ankle copper.” If I just do Help “chest” I can find three chests related to Zaz with the correct load order designation. But none of them have the 010001 prefix. I’ve also added two screenshots from my help search.

Hmm, it seems you have a problem with the plugin somehow. Try reinstalling the mod and make sure you have ZaZAnimationPack.esm enabled. You should only have ZAP 9, so make sure you don't also have an older version like 7, 8, or 8+ installed at the same time. 

I have an earlier dev version of ZAP 9 that might be different from the latest, but the chest should be in the game with the form ID you have.

3 hours ago, bnub345 said:

Hmm, it seems you have a problem with the plugin somehow. Try reinstalling the mod and make sure you have ZaZAnimationPack.esm enabled. You should only have ZAP 9, so make sure you don't also have an older version like 7, 8, or 8+ installed at the same time. 

I have an earlier dev version of ZAP 9 that might be different from the latest, but the chest should be in the game with the form ID you have.

I did uninstall Zap 8.1 first but I may not have made a fresh save before installing the newest version. I’ll try uninstalling it again, making a fresh save, and reinstalling.

zazSluttyDress....one texture will get a different normal-map....the rest is FINE!..it has been a longer time not working for not known reasons...finally it works PERFECT...

(this is a mix of different creators all together)

TESV 2023-05-08 19-35-28-22.jpg

TESV 2023-05-08 19-35-46-04.jpg

TESV 2023-05-08 19-38-13-19.jpg

TESV 2023-05-08 19-38-30-20.jpg

TESV 2023-05-08 19-39-10-77.jpg