ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

8 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

I suppose 'll find out but for the individual files, do I install all of them through my mod manager or will they zip into one big folder if I unzipped one of them?

Try download the LAST version, which is ready for an installation by using a mod manager.

Other older versions have to be unzipped and then all together being zipped again for doing the same way of an mod-manager installation.

Individual files CAN NOT be installed by an mod manager at once, because I can not guarantee a serious way of handling, then !!!!!

And such a "participal installation" would be pretty much a waste of mod-amount-number and also cause a disaster for any sort of handling, btw.

Edited by t.ara
On 5/31/2023 at 2:35 AM, Beleg42 said:

Hi, another question: is there a list with all the furniture items? (So that one can search for them ingame and place them?)

We can see such a list with Tes5Edit.  Open Tes5Edit, load up ZaZAnimationPack.esm, and open up the Furniture drop-down menu.  

Spoiler

2061121204_TES5Edit4.0.36_12_20233_48_32PM.thumb.png.f8789379ba5499c253f6c6a377aba433.png

On 6/11/2023 at 1:10 AM, t.ara said:

Try download the LAST version, which is ready for an installation by using a mod manager.

Other older versions have to be unzipped and then all together being zipped again for doing the same way of an mod-manager installation.

Individual files CAN NOT be installed by an mod manager at once, because I can not guarantee a serious way of handling, then !!!!!

And such a "participal installation" would be pretty much a waste of mod-amount-number and also cause a disaster for any sort of handling, btw.

Ok, thank you. Honestly the only reason I’m trying the loose files instead of the big ten gig one, is the Zaz chest doesn my seem to be in the install.

For years, I've wanted to say that T.ara is the single best modder and the most tasteful to boot.  She is a world-class genius.  ZAP 9 is far and away the best mod, despite ZAP 9's incompatibility with PAHE and Naked Defeat. 

Anyway; I have a question, please: 

I want to explore the outdoor ZAP World, so I successfully installed DYNDOLOD, believing that DYNDOLOD would stabilize the ZAP World.  However, DYNDOLOD is not functioning within the ZAP World.  Is it possible for DYNDOLOD to activate within the ZAP World?  If its alright, please answer very thoroughly/repetitively because I'm having a hard time understanding this topic.  I am using Legendary Edition. 

Pardon me for asking for so much.

EDIT:  PAHE does work with Zap 9!  I don't know why I was having issues before, but I've verified its functionality.  Perhaps my load order had been messed up, before.

Edited by ez2kill
23 hours ago, ez2kill said:

DYNDOLOD is a tool meant to make distant terrain look better, not improve performance. In fact the opposite occurs, as it generates additional distant objects which increase the use of both video and system memory. It is the last thing you should use if you already have problems. 

20 hours ago, bnub345 said:

DYNDOLOD is a tool meant to make distant terrain look better, not improve performance. In fact the opposite occurs, as it generates additional distant objects which increase the use of both video and system memory. It is the last thing you should use if you already have problems. 

Oooh, thank you.  I had thought that DynDOLOD replaces a vanilla LOD function of the game, and therefore could increase performance.  This stuff is so hard to understand, haha.

On 6/21/2023 at 2:18 AM, ez2kill said:

For years, I've wanted to say that T.ara is the single best modder and the most tasteful to boot.  She is a world-class genius.  ZAP 9 is far and away the best mod, despite ZAP 9's incompatibility with PAHE and Naked Defeat. 

I want to explore the outdoor ZAP World, so I successfully installed DYNDOLOD, believing that DYNDOLOD would stabilize the ZAP World.  However, DYNDOLOD is not functioning within the ZAP World.  Is it possible for DYNDOLOD to activate within the ZAP World?  If its alright, please answer very thoroughly/repetitively because I'm having a hard time understanding this topic.  I am using Legendary Edition. 

Pardon me for asking for so much.

Thank you for the positive critics-I´m not a single "best" modder-lol...I only pick up nice stuff which I find is NICE for being useable and WORKING well inside of SKYRIM.

ZAP9 should not be incompatible with older versions and maybe you can switch of the auto lock-function, which has been added lately to work also with PAHE and Naked Defeat, reason: musje is playing with PAHE and a version of ZAP 9 as well - means that ZAP 9 should be working and be compatible as well. There´s nothing added badly inside of the ZAP framework since I played with ZAP 6.11 in the past.

DYNDOLOD is maybe a promisser, which currently is using the vanilla parts of the game to allow a more depth of distance-appearing parts of the game...but I do not know how it is working.  I only can tell here that it will not be able to be used in the zap world because there, the engine has no single asset being an LOD object. All the assets are very close together and that needs a very well working skyrim-setup which needs to run perfectly well using the memory of the computer. This can only work if you do not use latest ENBS and mem-helpers, as both of those have got updates, which need more power of the game and make the game performance to become more SLOW and unsecure. Yes, also the ENB´s can massivly harm the stability of the game in a bad way. Some pages ago here, I offered some few files, which I used during the creation of the ZAP 9 world and which is mostly recommend for an ideal working skyrim. This ALSO depends on the computer´s power and maybe on the GPU a little. During that time, my GPU never switched on the fans and the computer always has been QUIET. The newer ENBs do mostly force the game to use more power for reflections on objects and other parameters, which are nowadays not allowing to edit or entering the ZAP world. Stabilisation here means to go back to older working game-settings. BTW is this step offering a MOST stabil gameplay for LL-mods and for SKYRIM LE .... you´ll have a rock-solid GAMEPLAY!

And so far as BNUBS describes the function of DYNOLOD, you see that this is another resource-eater AGAINST the bethesda´s technical optimizations of the vanilla game-speed. While I an search and want to learn to add LOD additional and in a game-compatible way into the existing game, others try to find to optimize the distant view against the game´s performance-that´s the world we do live in-lol.

9 hours ago, twsnider1138 said:

@t.arajust to see if I’m understanding this correctly. To use the multiple zip file version of Zap 9, i unzip all of them then zip them all back up into one big consolidated file? Kind of like if I just downloaded the full 7 gig thing to begin with?

yes, you need to bring the parts to one single extracted mod and then you can zip it from the correct folder to become an installable mod for a mod-manager...or you simply add it manually into your game, which is quite easy, too. A manuall installation is interesting if you are a more pro-modder and skyrim-expert. I do that for all mods which I use always like FNIS, BODYSLIDE, the body, skin, SKSE and the skeleton and more like that sort of stuff. Unhandy mods like face-changers/NPC overhauls called, foreign home-mods for a test and try, different texture-replacers and so on I only do by using wyre bash (MO-organizer (and more!)). Edits inside of mods are all regognized by wyre bash and an edited mod is simply handy to be again zipped with those changes to get this individual update-stampes. ENB is always in edit-mode and also installed only manually and foreign clothing I install by using the mod-manager, too. Same for clothing replacers like the mini-skirts, as soon available. Clothing I do install from every sort of body-creation and then make it work quite simple onto my own body-doesn´t matter if that comes for SSE, LE, FO4 or elsewhere like DAZ-studio.

What to show herewith to be little more relaxed about that all and find your own style using mods.

On 6/26/2023 at 2:02 AM, Tseverin said:

Well... looks like it hasn't been said in a couple of minutes, but I'm looking forward to the SE/AE conversion.

We all do, more or less....do not worry, that wish will become true, soon.

I ´m busy with ZAP 10´s  cloth/restraint-assets....

7 hours ago, Nurblets said:

Getting an error saying "FNIS_ZAZAnimationPack_List.txt not installed" 

FNIS_ZAZAnimationPack_List.txt is not part of this version and not part of the last version-you have installed a wildly created mod which brings you in this not suiting stuff.... Please read the guide or go back here some few pages-this is mentioned on every third thread-page here in between. Reading the intro is also maybe helping.

ZAP 9 is so easy to become installed and it ´s working like all the time since years ago compatible with any earlier version.

zazPunishmentTriangleBF

This one is with backside faced, to wait for a whip/cane or whatelse it can be used for....

This furniture equips the suspension-cuffs of ZAP to bring the stuff to a realistic level during the stuggling...the rope and cuffs are moving like it needs to do.....

Everything at once has been ready to play:-)))...

TESV 2023-07-05 17-04-56-75.jpg

TESV 2023-07-05 17-05-08-30.jpg

TESV 2023-07-05 17-05-17-82.jpg

TESV 2023-07-05 17-08-52-89.jpg

TESV 2023-07-05 17-09-02-88.jpg

TESV 2023-07-05 17-09-25-87.jpg

On 7/4/2023 at 5:52 PM, t.ara said:

FNIS_ZAZAnimationPack_List.txt is not part of this version and not part of the last version-you have installed a wildly created mod which brings you in this not suiting stuff.... Please read the guide or go back here some few pages-this is mentioned on every third thread-page here in between. Reading the intro is also maybe helping.

ZAP 9 is so easy to become installed and it ´s working like all the time since years ago compatible with any earlier version.

Thank you, apologies.

Hi T.ara, thank you for the masterpiece! It does bring tons of possiblities. Yet I think I have trouble loading ZAZ9 in CK. As you can see in the picture, it stuck there forever, "loading files...initializing...". I have used your settings of CK, and I don't have any ENB. And I am only loading Skyrim.esm and ZAZAnimationPack.esm, as well as an empty ESP. Do you have any clue why this is happening? Thanks a lot.

002249.png

2 hours ago, wangmaheng said:

Hi T.ara, thank you for the masterpiece! It does bring tons of possiblities. Yet I think I have trouble loading ZAZ9 in CK. As you can see in the picture, it stuck there forever, "loading files...initializing...". I have used your settings of CK, and I don't have any ENB. And I am only loading Skyrim.esm and ZAZAnimationPack.esm, as well as an empty ESP. Do you have any clue why this is happening? Thanks a lot.

002249.png

Yes those ENB updates and probably 4K world-replacement textures may harm your performance....some few pages BACK there are my prefered files for ENB and this mem-opimization-also that OLDER version of the MEM-patch is BETTER and more faster, more secure and simply WORKING if you start CK/SLE.

Don´t woory, I made zap 9 on a i7 with very moderate specs....you can also use an i5 or similar...i5 2500K was a cool 4 core processor with high energy efficience. Perfect for SKYRIM.