ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

17 hours ago, t.ara said:

let me be bad: deinstall loot and look what is happening inside of your game folder...

maybe your problem is solvable by checking this way up: your system needs to have three files which all are related to prepare ZAP9 to become fully integrated with it´s animation content into the game...if fnis is running thru 3-times a fnis-command-file to prepare the behavior for zap7/8/9, in that case your game is getting the correct food from zap.

This you can read from the FNIS window.

Do not use to have just an older zap-command file at the start by installing tird party mods which overwrite some zap-animations. Those add the old Fnis-file of the past, which is if standing there alone without a suiting content causing a FNIS error because of data mismatching-that file is aside of the more higher zap-versions obsolete and will cause a problem.

ZAP content can be easily checked up manually and with easy precision. Compare the content of zap with your installation. If you then have a normal setup, your game will run.

This is what loot says:

"

• FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt is not installed. Animations of mod wont be added in the FNIS list and wont be work in game. Before install through Wrye Bash Bain you should choise 'Override Skips' option for archive of this mod in the 'Installers' tab.

1 hour ago, pappana said:

This is what loot says:

"

• FNIS_ZaZAnimationPack_List.txt is not installed. Animations of mod wont be added in the FNIS list and wont be work in game. Before install through Wrye Bash Bain you should choise 'Override Skips' option for archive of this mod in the 'Installers' tab.

This FNIS-LIST is not part of ZAP 9. It is part of ZAP 7.

Deinstall the mod with which this nonsence is being installed (if you would have done those installations MANUALLY, you would know which mod this has caused !!!)-the mod manager (if you have a good one can show that also-but that ´s little difficult to find it) shall then deinstall that mod, then run FNIS and check again.

ZAP 9 is not compatible with the older ZAP 7. Same would happen to you if you use 8+ instead.

And always check the mods manually or/and install them manually. You should stay the MASTER of your setup and not some apps, which stupidly can not help anymore if something like that happens.

If SKYRIM is new to you, take your time to learn a little about it, you will be honoured with one of the BEST games, ever. And it´s NOT all about sex only. SKYRIM has CHARACTER.

1 hour ago, RayeKagari said:

loooks good! im confused, zaz adds oputfits , props, and furniture? i thought it just added aniamtions o.o

Thank you, ZAP 9 is a full pack of LOT of new stuff, made for THIRD-party-modding. Endless new assets, functional furnitures, new animations for offsets, restraints, dungeon accessoires, natur-, achitectur- and building-kits from OBLIVION with all the original traps and mechanics, endless new texture- tamplates and so on and so forth.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

Deinstall the mod with which this nonsence is being installed (if you would have done those installations MANUALLY, you would know which mod this has caused !!!)-the mod manager (if you have a good one can show that also-but that ´s little difficult to find it) shall then deinstall that mod, then run FNIS and check again.

ZAP 9 is not compatible with the older ZAP 7. Same would happen to you if you use 8+ instead.

And always check the mods manually or/and install them manually. You should stay the MASTER of your setup and not some apps, which stupidly can not help anymore if something like that happens.

If SKYRIM is new to you, take your time to learn a little about it, you will be honoured with one of the BEST games, ever. And it´s NOT all about sex only. SKYRIM has CHARACTER.

Thanks, Im using MO2 and i thought i had removed zap completly and nothing seems to overwrite it. Only thing that does are the built bodyslider files.

I have around 1,5k hours in skyrim(most of those hours are modding though) with my mod setup so i wouldnt exactly say im new but modding is a learning experience and i always learn something new.

Never had this issue before though wich is why i was confused :)

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

Thank you, ZAP 9 is a full pack of LOT of new stuff, made for THIRD-party-modding. Endless new assets, functional furnitures, new animations for offsets, restraints, dungeon accessoires, natur-, achitectur- and building-kits from OBLIVION with all the original traps and mechanics, endless new texture- tamplates and so on and so forth.

ohhh i been using zap 8, if i use this one, is there a place with all the ne stuff? and thank u for answering o.o thats cool to know

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

Its zap9 that installs this list, Its inside in the zap7 folder. Should i remove Zap7 folder?

Skärmbild (75).png

Skärmbild (73).png

3 hours ago, pappana said:

Its zap9 that installs this list, Its inside in the zap7 folder. Should i remove Zap7 folder?

Skärmbild (75).png

Skärmbild (73).png

No that ´s all looking well...in what I see is ZAP 9 installed...the numbers have to be part of the list-files, then it ´s fine. another list without a number is the old one- you can simply delete that-BUT attention!..it has a reason why it suddenly maybe is presnt because of anohter installation!

4 hours ago, pappana said:

Thanks, Im using MO2 and i thought i had removed zap completly and nothing seems to overwrite it. Only thing that does are the built bodyslider files.

I have around 1,5k hours in skyrim(most of those hours are modding though) with my mod setup so i wouldnt exactly say im new but modding is a learning experience and i always learn something new.

Never had this issue before though wich is why i was confused :)

I also have sometimes simple nonsence in front and then I suddenly have the problem solved....that ´s normal. And it´s also the way that nobody is perfect...i only can share my experiences with the game and that ´s it. An error only you will find out by yourself. Sometimes you get a tip-but mostly you find the problem once all alone.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

No that ´s all looking well...in what I see is ZAP 9 installed...the numbers have to be part of the list-files, then it ´s fine. another list without a number is the old one- you can simply delete that-BUT attention!..it has a reason why it suddenly maybe is presnt because of anohter installation!

I dont really understand. the only FNIS-LIST.txt file inside my skyrim folder is this one that came with zap.

Just to be sure I looked inside the rar folder of zap 9 now before i unzipped and installed it and its there.

You shipped Zap 9 with these files.

I havent used FNIS since the re-install a couple of hours ago so no mod is affecting zap or its files including FNIS.

So should i delete the zap7 folder that came with zap9?

EDIT: I removed the 2 folders "oldlist" and "oldanimations" ill see if that was the issue :)

EDIT2: Removing those didnt remove the error in loot.

i have no idea what to do anymore...

Edited by pappana
1 hour ago, t.ara said:

I also have sometimes simple nonsence in front and then I suddenly have the problem solved....that ´s normal. And it´s also the way that nobody is perfect...i only can share my experiences with the game and that ´s it. An error only you will find out by yourself. Sometimes you get a tip-but mostly you find the problem once all alone.

Milk mod economy adds zaz animations and resources, could that be the reason?

Since it hasnt been updated since may 2022

12 hours ago, pappana said:

I dont really understand. the only FNIS-LIST.txt file inside my skyrim folder is this one that came with zap.

Just to be sure I looked inside the rar folder of zap 9 now before i unzipped and installed it and its there.

You shipped Zap 9 with these files.

I havent used FNIS since the re-install a couple of hours ago so no mod is affecting zap or its files including FNIS.

So should i delete the zap7 folder that came with zap9?

EDIT: I removed the 2 folders "oldlist" and "oldanimations" ill see if that was the issue :)

EDIT2: Removing those didnt remove the error in loot.

i have no idea what to do anymore...

No-the ZAP 9 installation seems to be allright, then.  Is FNIS doing it´s job without errors?

10 hours ago, pappana said:

Milk mod economy adds zaz animations and resources, could that be the reason?

Since it hasnt been updated since may 2022

I don´t know. It ´s a good time to check the ZAP installation MANUALLY, folder-by-folder, in compare with the download.

18 hours ago, pappana said:

This is what loot says:

Although there are useful tools for modding skyrim, you should not blindly trust them. LOOT does not magically know if your mod is going to work or not. That FNIS file was used in older versions like ZAP 7/8, but it is not used in ZAP 9. LOOT only sees you have the ZaZAnimationPack.esm and thinks you are missing the file when in reality it is not needed at all for ZAP 9. Of course you could verify this on your own by seeing that FNIS does not list this as an error and also that the animations function properly in game. 

3 hours ago, bnub345 said:

Although there are useful tools for modding skyrim, you should not blindly trust them. LOOT does not magically know if your mod is going to work or not. That FNIS file was used in older versions like ZAP 7/8, but it is not used in ZAP 9. LOOT only sees you have the ZaZAnimationPack.esm and thinks you are missing the file when in reality it is not needed at all for ZAP 9. Of course you could verify this on your own by seeing that FNIS does not list this as an error and also that the animations function properly in game. 

Thanks, BNUBS...I only have BAD stories about LOOT and Co. apps....and often I suddenly to begin to get angry about those apps because those can fool users quite massive. But then I think it is the right for everybody to get their own experiences with them and maybe they have more success with that stuff compared with my experiences.

I have to say that I ONLY play with ZAP and some texture/weater-mods...so I even have old FNIS and older mods, which have been made years ago...

:-)))

4 hours ago, t.ara said:

I don´t know. It ´s a good time to check the ZAP installation MANUALLY, folder-by-folder, in compare with the download.

Its the same as the download.

4 hours ago, t.ara said:

I hope you both don´t use this VERSION on SSE !!!

Ofcourse not, i dont have SSE Installed.

Oldrim for life!

SSE sucks

4 hours ago, t.ara said:

No-the ZAP 9 installation seems to be allright, then.  Is FNIS doing it´s job without errors?

Yup, i do get a ferw duplicate animation errors with a consistency check from milk mod economy and funnily enough zaz animation 7 wich is why i asked if that could be the reason since i only have zap 9 installed.

2 hours ago, bnub345 said:

Ah i see thank you. as i said above i dont get any errors other than duplicate anim event from a few animations between zaz animation 7 and milkmod economy even though i dont have zaz 7 installed. Milk mod comes with animation resources from earlier zap versions

39 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Thanks, BNUBS...I only have BAD stories about LOOT and Co. apps....and often I suddenly to begin to get angry about those apps because those can fool users quite massive. But then I think it is the right for everybody to get their own experiences with them and maybe they have more success with that stuff compared with my experiences.

I have to say that I ONLY play with ZAP and some texture/weater-mods...so I even have old FNIS and older mods, which have been made years ago...

:-)))

I couldnt play without , mo2. Loot, bash and mator smash.

have 329 mods installed with 243 plugins. many of them quest mods from loverslab.

with 13k animations and many obscure and heavy script mods i really need a perfectly stable load order wich i couldnt do without those 4 apps

I changed little the overall texture-cubes:

(..this makes BLACK base-color more darker and in dark areas you´ll have also a darker asset!)

zazCatsuit1, 2, 3  - (new assets comig soon)

TESV 2023-04-08 18-55-54-40.jpg

TESV 2023-04-08 18-56-07-42.jpg

TESV 2023-04-08 18-56-21-35.jpg

TESV 2023-04-08 18-56-36-45.jpg

TESV 2023-04-08 18-56-42-93.jpg

TESV 2023-04-08 18-56-54-79.jpg

TESV 2023-04-08 18-57-24-68.jpg

TESV 2023-04-08 18-57-32-92.jpg

TESV 2023-04-08 18-57-45-53.jpg

Or straight back to the standard:

cubemap=off means here: more details of the diffuse-map and a more exact normal-map inprint for the GPU-rendering: the directions of the lightning is more exactly at all !!

(under SSE, this texture will "speak with more details"-but not inside of SLE possible!)

TESV 2023-04-08 19-17-36-53.jpg

TESV 2023-04-08 19-17-53-43.jpg

TESV 2023-04-08 19-18-37-97.jpg

TESV 2023-04-08 19-18-50-19.jpg

TESV 2023-04-08 19-18-51-11.jpg

TESV 2023-04-08 19-19-06-42.jpg

TESV 2023-04-08 19-19-24-78.jpg

TESV 2023-04-08 19-20-53-97.jpg

TESV 2023-04-08 19-22-09-67.jpg

TESV 2023-04-08 19-22-28-13.jpg

This now is made by using another Cube-map, which is smoother and which gives the stuff little substance, also in darkness.

Inside of SSE it is looking in this way:

The metal-texture I have repaired-last pic. The stuff in SLE looks also FINE, but in a slightly different way.

SkyrimSE 2023-04-08 20-47-47-78.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-08 20-47-59-12.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-08 20-48-14-91.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-08 20-48-57-25.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-08 20-49-10-74.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-08 20-49-53-51.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-08 20-50-18-06.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-08 20-51-11-50.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-08 20-51-52-50.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-08 20-52-24-99.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-08 20-53-24-29.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-08 20-53-38-84.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-08 20-53-44-97.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-08 20-54-08-35.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-08 20-54-29-94.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-08 20-55-27-36.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-08 20-55-57-88.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-08 21-24-28-23.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-08 21-23-53-45.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-08 21-27-14-71.jpg

Edited by t.ara
2 hours ago, RayeKagari said:

ohhh its just for normal skyrim o.o darn

A sse version will come....with sse you can not use it because the game needs different other files, "normal" animations (or my animations-anyway has version 7 lot of not suiting animations which cause errors with FNIS if you want to let them run inside of SSE) and so on...also the HAVOK-based HDT physics can ´t work because of a missing integration. SMP is luckily nearly the same. Lot of parts of ZAP 9 SLE will not work in SSE and need to be deleted. ZAP 9 under SSE will be MUCH more less in size but it will offer a fine new body-integration, based on CBBE-layout and it´s old shape, running as a 3-boner with collision and leg-butt-vag.-physics as well.

But this is taking some time and I am not in a hurry. I do that part for part. And you can thank bnubs345 for creating the basic gamebryo-part of that, free of errors and his steady wish to get it once ready to play.

Okay, after I looked onto those pics of the latest items, I think the best is to nearly switch the cube-map only very, very less "on", by using it very decently at all. This will spend the best result for this dark textures at all.

Vor 18 Stunden sagte t.ara:

Ich habe die gesamten Texturwürfel ein wenig verändert:

(..das macht die SCHWARZE Grundfarbe dunkler und in dunklen Bereichen haben Sie auch einen dunkleren Vorteil!)

zazCatsuit1, 2, 3 - (neue Assets kommen bald)

TESV 2023-04-08 18-56-36-45.jpg

TESV 2023-04-08 18-56-42-93.jpg

as someone who worked for a small latex factory (in Berlin) for a few years and made his own outfits...

...why are such bad manufacturing errors - such as the "puckering" on the chest seam - transferred to the "virtual"?

No - that's just not normal - even if you use cheap "plastic" aka PVC-coated fabric instead of "rubber" - these are clearly mistakes in the design of the pattern templates...
...or errors when gluing or sewing.

I really like your work...but I beg your pardon - it just hurts my eyes.

If you are concerned with the visibility of a "cut edge" (from the manufacturing process) - then you can also emphasize it with other means.