ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

6 hours ago, Miauzi said:

as someone who worked for a small latex factory (in Berlin) for a few years and made his own outfits...

...why are such bad manufacturing errors - such as the "puckering" on the chest seam - transferred to the "virtual"?

No - that's just not normal - even if you use cheap "plastic" aka PVC-coated fabric instead of "rubber" - these are clearly mistakes in the design of the pattern templates...
...or errors when gluing or sewing.

I really like your work...but I beg your pardon - it just hurts my eyes.

If you are concerned with the visibility of a "cut edge" (from the manufacturing process) - then you can also emphasize it with other means.

By using a straight homogen diffuse, you can make this to become more reflecting-also by setting some parameters inside of the gamebryo-file.

I experimented a LOT with replaceable textures in the past and this result is for SKYRIM specially inside of SSE a real good one.

If furthermore you want to edit the normal maps, you can do that later. The normal maps do include the heights info of the texture, which is quite "rubbish, but not exactly imitating latex. Latex maybe comes mostly homogen without any folds on the skin and it is quite unicolored and BORING if made for SKYRIM at all. For such surfaces simply are missing the overall reflections and the material surface is very hard to simulate-specially if in darkness of the gameplay. That´s why I use now a chrome-cubemap to avoid "black-black" mixes.

As soon the mod is available, you can trim the assets and show me what you can do better...that´s always welcomed if even possible.

"Black", "dark-Grey" is simply under reflexions a very complex surface....it can become interrupted always by a nice normal-map, compbined with a decent use of an environmap.

Another problem is to have a result which is looking fine inside of a VANILLA game same way as under a high-and intensive setup with ENB.

Vor 2 Stunden sagte t.ara:

By using a straight homogen diffuse, you can make this to become more reflecting-also by setting some parameters inside of the gamebryo-file.

I experimented a LOT with replaceable textures in the past and this result is for SKYRIM specially inside of SSE a real good one.

If furthermore you want to edit the normal maps, you can do that later. The normal maps do include the heights info of the texture, which is quite "rubbish, but not exactly imitating latex. Latex maybe comes mostly homogen without any folds on the skin and it is quite unicolored and BORING if made for SKYRIM at all. For such surfaces simply are missing the overall reflections and the material surface is very hard to simulate-specially if in darkness of the gameplay. That´s why I use now a chrome-cubemap to avoid "black-black" mixes.

Sobald der Mod verfügbar ist, kannst du die Assets trimmen und mir zeigen, was du besser machen kannst ... das ist immer willkommen, wenn es überhaupt möglich ist.

"Schwarz", "Dunkelgrau" ist einfach unter Reflexionen eine sehr komplexe Oberfläche....sie kann immer wieder durch eine schöne Normalmap, kombiniert mit einem dezenten Einsatz einer Environmap, unterbrochen werden.

Ein weiteres Problem ist, ein Ergebnis zu haben, das in einem VANILLA-Spiel genauso gut aussieht wie unter einem hohen und intensiven Setup mit ENB.

1791043703_TESV2023-04-0818-56-36-45.thumb.jpg.d66a7a583719319e2e83ff641ccf340f.jpg.2c54d2cf9c31c3dec63e2e647f5c29d0.jpg

I "packed" it between the two green lines

this fold - the "pucker" - is a typical sign of either wrong (not matching template) or bad sewing (or gluing)

yes - you want to emphasize the seam - which connects both parts - I completely understand that
and the thin white seam is practically invisible from afar

even if it's not latex or (stretchy) PVC - all elastic fabrics don't suffer from this if processed correctly

was unavoidable ... the formation of "wrinkles" due to the movement of the body, e.g. here in the picture

TESV 2023-04-08 18-56-54-79.jpg

what you did there on the sleeve ... madness and absolutely great - this is exactly what happens with a real long-sleeved latex bodysuit

that you simply left out the actual seam between the sleeves and the upper part (shoulder ball) and faked it with a "raglan" (seam from the armpit to the neck) ... it doesn't matter - only someone who has cut will notice that you can't get such a cut with elastic "fabrics".

it is also a beautiful design

TESV 2023-04-08 18-57-24-68.jpg

all these "wrinkles" - which are ultimately caused by the movement and less elasticity (caused by the doubling of the material in the seam itself) - create the impression of having REAL latex (or something similar) to do with it...

...i.e. the person wears an elastic catsuit on their skin that is NOT glued to their skin.

With all this, you have made an extraordinary effort to stay as close to reality as possible - which impresses me deeply!

my suggestion on the first image...significantly reducing the "crimp"
(these creases would have made my boss (fashion designer) howl in agony - because that's the first thing you look at)

3 hours ago, Miauzi said:

1791043703_TESV2023-04-0818-56-36-45.thumb.jpg.d66a7a583719319e2e83ff641ccf340f.jpg.2c54d2cf9c31c3dec63e2e647f5c29d0.jpg

I "packed" it between the two green lines

this fold - the "pucker" - is a typical sign of either wrong (not matching template) or bad sewing (or gluing)

yes - you want to emphasize the seam - which connects both parts - I completely understand that
and the thin white seam is practically invisible from afar

even if it's not latex or (stretchy) PVC - all elastic fabrics don't suffer from this if processed correctly

was unavoidable ... the formation of "wrinkles" due to the movement of the body, e.g. here in the picture

TESV 2023-04-08 18-56-54-79.jpg

what you did there on the sleeve ... madness and absolutely great - this is exactly what happens with a real long-sleeved latex bodysuit

that you simply left out the actual seam between the sleeves and the upper part (shoulder ball) and faked it with a "raglan" (seam from the armpit to the neck) ... it doesn't matter - only someone who has cut will notice that you can't get such a cut with elastic "fabrics".

it is also a beautiful design

TESV 2023-04-08 18-57-24-68.jpg

all these "wrinkles" - which are ultimately caused by the movement and less elasticity (caused by the doubling of the material in the seam itself) - create the impression of having REAL latex (or something similar) to do with it...

...i.e. the person wears an elastic catsuit on their skin that is NOT glued to their skin.

With all this, you have made an extraordinary effort to stay as close to reality as possible - which impresses me deeply!

my suggestion on the first image...significantly reducing the "crimp"
(these creases would have made my boss (fashion designer) howl in agony - because that's the first thing you look at)

I made some edits-but not ready with that-I can put those also into a texture-template for that cloth. Third party mods then can make some variations of material and texture-colors (red, white, yellow, violet)

Those effects are caused not on latex, but on HARD stitched material, which then is bending into freckles....quite nice, how I find.

TESV 2023-04-10 01-21-11-79.jpg

TESV 2023-04-10 01-22-06-93.jpg

Edited by t.ara
7 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Spiel mit "rot"...

SkyrimSE 2023-04-10 02-53-41-34.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04- 10 02-53-54-72.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-10 02-54-34-00.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-10 02-54-45-04.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-10 02-54- 55-04.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-10 02-55-35-19.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-10 02-55-54-06.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-10 02-56-17-08.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-10 02-57-11-67.jpg

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/57338

57338-1643877326-1492682494.jpeg

57338-1643979741-819345425.jpeg

Why I linked this mod...

...well - the catsuits are almost 1:1 copies of the work of a latex tailor from Berlin - whom I met 18 years ago and from him I acquired my skills in latex bonding.

The beginnings of this catsuit - which no longer has a zipper - you climb through the neckline - I experienced myself and also the first presentations at the fetish fairs.

On him you can see very well - which techniques (cut division) one actually uses to put such a flexible material like latex like a second skin around the human body.

If you do without it in a mod for your own creations - that's not a problem in my opinion - nobody expects such 1:1 conversions.

The shaping of the breast cups is a real challenge - nothing is as complex (in terms of its geometric shape) as this part of the body...
...our small manufactory I worked for - had specialized in, among other things, custom-made bras

So no problem to omit one (or more) seams on the chest - than to build in an ugly one.

---
I didn't write anything about the corsets...
...because I don't think there's anything to complain about - quite the opposite!

29 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/57338

57338-1643877326-1492682494.jpeg

57338-1643979741-819345425.jpeg

Why I linked this mod...

...well - the catsuits are almost 1:1 copies of the work of a latex tailor from Berlin - whom I met 18 years ago and from him I acquired my skills in latex bonding.

The beginnings of this catsuit - which no longer has a zipper - you climb through the neckline - I experienced myself and also the first presentations at the fetish fairs.

On him you can see very well - which techniques (cut division) one actually uses to put such a flexible material like latex like a second skin around the human body.

If you do without it in a mod for your own creations - that's not a problem in my opinion - nobody expects such 1:1 conversions.

The shaping of the breast cups is a real challenge - nothing is as complex (in terms of its geometric shape) as this part of the body...
...our small manufactory I worked for - had specialized in, among other things, custom-made bras

So no problem to omit one (or more) seams on the chest - than to build in an ugly one.

---
I didn't write anything about the corsets...
...because I don't think there's anything to complain about - quite the opposite!

Sad, but those models do not touch me personally as I do not like those design(s). I have seen the mod some time ago. Maybe made like a real working asset, but not beautiful at all, which is my personal opinion. And this depends on the seam-lines and it´s probably the only necessary cut if you want it to be used as a zipperfree jumpsuit. May be.

And latex with it´s unhandy downsides seems to me, is since years definitivly outdated when it comes to fetishware. At least it doesn ´t matter which material it is in the game meant to be...if it looks nice and sexy, it´s fine.

I added different color-variations beside the original diffuse - textures of the Catsuits 1,2 & 3 to imitate a HIGH gloss-shiny surface...in red/green/black & black-olive:

(while it is hard to find a suiting color for "everybody´s taste" I simply made it how I thought it is ideal also for SKYRIM....)

TESV 2023-04-10 16-34-54-70.jpg

SkyrimSE 2023-04-10 02-54-55-04.jpg

TESV 2023-04-10 16-32-36-50.jpg

TESV 2023-04-10 16-32-50-07.jpg

3 hours ago, t.ara said:

As long as the user doesn't delete their content from Deviant-Art and doesn't apologize to me, I will no longer offer any other MOD for SKYRIM. That's really a pity!

Maybe after my words i am banned or give some restrictions *but i don't care at all*.

You seriously think this is good idea to punish a entire community *or at least part of it, who like your works and wait for it*,

instead of person who do this?

I don't justify this person, and i don't justify you.

That's weird decision.

2 hours ago, BlackMazeGOD said:

Maybe after my words i am banned or give some restrictions *but i don't care at all*.

You seriously think this is good idea to punish a entire community *or at least part of it, who like your works and wait for it*,

instead of person who do this?

I don't justify this person, and i don't justify you.

That's weird decision.

You are RIGHT, for best to put such people EXPOSED INSIDE OF THE THREADS OF LOVERSLAB.

BUT BELIEVE ME OR NOT I REALLY BECAME VERY ANGRY... !!!!

Edited by t.ara

Hi t.ara, sad situation with the person uploading your hard work elsewhere and also being incredibly rude / childish however punishing the people who love you for something entirely out of LLs control is a rather extreme stance we can't do anything about it. :(

I hope the user in question does indeed take the file down and brings their work over here and this sad business can be put to rest.

Keep up the good work and know you're appreciated! ❤️

Edited by bigboing

I await that DEV-ART is deleting the entries concerning ZAP (9) or the whole account of that "girl".

If there are more clever people on dev-art, they shall create their own mods, specially based for SSE...always welcomed to get into that work in detail.

Important here is only to not try to get a next internet-page with stolen mods of another community. This is against not only my work, it ´s all against LoversLab.

1 hour ago, bigboing said:

Hi t.ara, sad situation with the person uploading your hard work elsewhere and also being incredibly rude / childish however punishing the people who love you for something entirely out of LLs control is a rather extreme stance we can't do anything about it. :(

I hope the user in question does indeed take the file down and brings their work over here and this sad business can be put to rest.

Keep up the good work and know you're appreciated! ❤️

It´s OKAY, I figured that out, in between, but it´s not bad that this is visible for our community as well as for LL in global. It´s an attack against the LL-community at least and it shall be visible also for the admin´s of deviant-art´s internet-page what happened there.

For the moment there seems not to be a file available but as soon I have a new update, specially for SSE, I can imagine that such persons print their stamp of nonsence on it and then try to upload a "corrected" version onto their account for getting more pubicity/traffic, which is not serious.

On 4/20/2023 at 1:24 AM, t.ara said:

As soon I see their comments and stuff has been wipped-off from DEV-ART, I´ll continue my work.

The user has been reported by myself for harming the rules of LoversLab/creators/modders.

DEvArt-protocol.jpg

What's even funnier is that he seems to be proud of himself

His behavior is shameful, and a clumsy reprint even attacked the original author...I'm glad to see her/his post deleted

Edited by Luka9470

While I made some NEW stuff with SMP-physics, I tested out different physics (to mostly get sure to be up-to-date, which are available for SKYRIM SLE .

My "older" file seems working well during all the years and any sort of issures probably are on the author´s or user´s side. That one is inside of my HAIR-mod-rebuild.

This one on NEXUS is NOT WORKING and it causes no working and no smooth functionallity !!!

Easy Hawt HDT SMP Physics 4.7.1-77445-4-7-1-1680009152

1 hour ago, Luka9470 said:

What's even funnier is that he seems to be proud of himself

His behavior is shameful, and a clumsy reprint even attacked the original author...I'm glad to see her/his post deleted

That ´s okay in between and if she wants, she can do whatever she likes as long she won ´t get trouble by dev-art. If there suddenly will be lot of different versions of an ZAP SSE mod will be available in the internet on different pages, the confusion and no further support will be perfect for all times. I ´m out of that. I´ll go on creating nice stuff and ready. BLACKMAZEGOD said it how it is.

She, on dev-art, probably likes ZAP so much, because there inside of my mod is the old DAZ-jungle-outfit available, who knows:-)) This stuff has been made by different skyrimers as "Tribal Cloth" with HDT-physics available in the past. More of the original set is inside of ZAP.

12 minutes ago, t.ara said:

That ´s okay in between and if she wants, she can do whatever she likes as long she won ´t get trouble by dev-art. If there suddenly will be lot of different versions of an ZAP SSE mod will be available in the internet on different pages, the confusion and no further support will be perfect for all times. I ´m out of that. I´ll go on creating nice stuff and ready. BLACKMAZEGOD said it how it is.

She, on dev-art, probably likes ZAP so much, because there inside of my mod is the old DAZ-jungle-outfit available, who knows:-)) This stuff has been made by different skyrimers as "Tribal Cloth" with HDT-physics available in the past. More of the original set is inside of ZAP.

I'm glad you've figured it out?

zazSexyWaitress

at the moment three colors....maybe I´ll add also two or three others....

...and I´ll prepare a "waitress-furniture" for this so that it can be somehow nice for "automatical" roleplay...

I was shockingly surprised about the texture-quality-results....lot of stuff uses the vanilla alpha settings for a transparent mode....I guess this is the best setting of ALPHA, I ever have made, yet...not fire-shadow-issues !!!

Mint and baby-pink are a little LIGHT....for the game but maybe it´s fine this way!

TESV 2023-04-23 17-30-56-88.jpg

TESV 2023-04-23 17-31-15-95.jpg

TESV 2023-04-23 17-31-25-81.jpg

TESV 2023-04-23 17-31-42-22.jpg

TESV 2023-04-23 17-32-58-87.jpg

TESV 2023-04-23 17-34-00-35.jpg

TESV 2023-04-23 17-34-31-99.jpg

TESV 2023-04-23 17-35-56-19.jpg

TESV 2023-04-23 17-36-42-61.jpg

TESV 2023-04-23 17-38-42-56.jpg

TESV 2023-04-23 17-39-01-84.jpg

On 4/23/2023 at 10:45 AM, t.ara said:

zazSexyWaitress

at the moment three colors....maybe I´ll add also two or three others....

...and I´ll prepare a "waitress-furniture" for this so that it can be somehow nice for "automatical" roleplay...

I was shockingly surprised about the texture-quality-results....lot of stuff uses the vanilla alpha settings for a transparent mode....I guess this is the best setting of ALPHA, I ever have made, yet...not fire-shadow-issues !!!

Mint and baby-pink are a little LIGHT....for the game but maybe it´s fine this way!

https://boosty.to/melodic/posts/60e92506-a417-4295-88d3-08d9d79ae9f7

The one thing that concerns me is that some furnitures are forcing their equipment without adding it as items. In many cases I like to put some other types of cuffs, removing the ones added upon using a furniture, and most of them allow it, but if I try to do it here for example, it will be equipped on top of default ropes.

Could you remake them to items, so they are more customizable? The furnitures are great, I'd just like to have more control over items they force to wear... I can list all the IDs of furnitures with that problem if it helps

Screenshot_4.png

On 4/27/2023 at 5:14 PM, Armp4 said:

The one thing that concerns me is that some furnitures are forcing their equipment without adding it as items. In many cases I like to put some other types of cuffs, removing the ones added upon using a furniture, and most of them allow it, but if I try to do it here for example, it will be equipped on top of default ropes.

Could you remake them to items, so they are more customizable? The furnitures are great, I'd just like to have more control over items they force to wear... I can list all the IDs of furnitures with that problem if it helps

Screenshot_4.png

For ZAP there is older furnitures, which use the animated objects and so they ONLY add the linked animation objects. Those can´t be changed without changing the animation-code (which can be changed inside of the fnis-txt-files. In that case if the animation-objects are not spawned anymore automatically, you have to add the "asset-scripts" which Musje and me later added to ZAP and which made ZAP so much versatile/flexiable from the point of the equipping assets inside of furnitures: from that moment on, I also was able to add HDT-PE assets and clothing as well, if wanted. And so it´s possible to add ALL assets of the game, which is made body-related!.

But to do that means you need to create a COPY from the wanted furniture inside of a THIRD PARTY MOD AND THEN EDIT THE SCRIPT with the wanted restraints.

You can not simply add other restraints by code and use those furnitures by a positioner. If you use a positioner, you probably ONLY get copies of the original furniture which only will be available for the PLAYER and not for NPCs at all.

I please you to use CK and create an own MOD which will allow you to add furnitures onto desired places with the wished asset-equipments and with a dedicated navmesh. In this way you will get a serious new content of zap into the game which will be used also from NPCs and which will seriously become integrated in a professional way.

The bethesda Creation Kit videos will lead you there. And pleaase make COPIES of the ZAP furnitures before or after placing, rename them. Then you also can change their textures and their script-content without manipulating ZAP´s basic functionality of the furnitures. If you otherwise ONLY take the original furniture and change something inside your mod, your mod will override the whole ZAP-gameplay-conditions and so ZAP gets a whole change, which will have inpact on other mods in probably not deisred way. Your mod in that case will become a DIRTY-EDIT of ZAP, means you then have changed the mastermods original function.

If you ONLY use the furniture basically, without any changes, you simply can use a copy (drag-ndrop the furniture into your mod´s locations, but do NOT change it. In that case you will have NO NPC use available and you will let the textures and the furniture-script as it is. In such a case you can use drag-n-drop inside your own mod or inside with a positioner.

THis maybe is little complicated to understand but this is the way how to work with own new creations, based on mastermods or SKYRIM.

If I for example edit a furniture of SKYRIM by using a script onto it, this will suddenly change the whole game´s furniture of every place inside the game with my change, which is meant to be a DIRTY-EDIT. I have also in that case to make a COPY or RENAME the furniture and THEN start to edit it under a new name. In that case you got an individual NEW asset for the game and it will ONLY "see" the changes inside of that single furniture and not for the whole game-areas.

A copy of an assets will create a NEW ASSET´s NAME and a next ID for the asset-in that case the game has access to a next new game-object !!!