ZaZ Animation Pack (ZAP)

2 hours ago, Ataria010 said:

Hello t.ara,

i only your version from original version zap 9 from 2022. Is it possible to get a newer version? Your new picture are amazing....

Yes, I am busy on that, but not fast, I do that quite slowly, forgive me, please!

But I will go on creating mods because it is so much lovely stuff I have in mind, aside from ZAP...

New places with new assets, homes, castles and stuff like that....

An overhauled WHITERUN UNLIMITED is also on the way, ...

NEW: zazMedievalDress comes in 4 phantastic colors:

green, black, blue and red, skirt is as usual made by using HDT-SMP (4B-boner-compatible)

(the hair under the "hat" is equipped automatically with the set, also it´s color is the same like the character is using without the dress....textures by KSHairdos, now in ZAP...no hair dependency-mod is necessary with this cloth/outfit)

I´ll create also some variations of this one, without the hat and maybe topless the skirt only.../or without the blouse....

(this clothing i wanted to integrate since years, now finally it ´s inside, the textures have been in ZAP available since a long time:-)

TESV 2023-05-10 18-29-58-57.jpg

TESV 2023-05-10 18-30-09-48.jpg

TESV 2023-05-10 18-30-17-68.jpg

TESV 2023-05-10 18-30-26-01.jpg

TESV 2023-05-10 18-30-59-23.jpg

TESV 2023-05-10 18-31-38-37.jpg

TESV 2023-05-10 18-31-47-56.jpg

TESV 2023-05-10 18-34-19-06.jpg

TESV 2023-05-10 18-34-32-28.jpg

TESV 2023-05-10 18-35-05-62.jpg

TESV 2023-05-10 18-35-18-09.jpg

TESV 2023-05-10 18-35-45-13.jpg

TESV 2023-05-10 18-37-36-04.jpg

TESV 2023-05-10 18-38-40-34.jpg

TESV 2023-05-10 18-39-09-55.jpg

TESV 2023-05-10 18-39-42-96.jpg

TESV 2023-05-10 18-41-08-98.jpg

TESV 2023-05-10 18-41-37-55.jpg

TESV 2023-05-10 18-41-50-24.jpg

TESV 2023-05-10 18-41-58-77.jpg

TESV 2023-05-10 18-42-01-37.jpg

TESV 2023-05-10 18-42-29-47.jpg

TESV 2023-05-10 18-43-00-07.jpg

TESV 2023-05-10 18-43-52-67.jpg

TESV 2023-05-10 18-45-32-42.jpg

TESV 2023-05-10 18-46-11-78.jpg

Okay, I am getting back into modding after a long hiatus, and due to mod dependencies, am forced to use Baka's version of ZAP 8.0. That said, I am still curious about other compatibility concerns if/when I get around to upgrading to 9. How well does it play with Devious Devices 5.2 and their most popular dependent mods?

There are also a couple issues I've had with ZAP for a while (which for all I know you've addressed already). Specifically, the "buried" furniture asset. I see a lot of untapped potential with that one, as Pamatronic says they are planning to toy with in an upcoming update of their torture mod suite. It always struck me as odd that the only poses available had an unsightly inclined plane in front of the seated character model's feet; I never understood the purpose, and find myself having to carefully rotate said furniture to hide it. On a similar note, I wonder why sitting is the only pose available. Granted, burying a character in a standing position does present possible clipping issues depending on where it's placed, but those are significantly less of an issue than finding a place for the current "buried" capable of hiding the inexplicable mesh that aren't either on flat ground or facing a wall. The "buried" furniture lends itself to any roleplaying with spriggan or floral themes (I also think SD+ is missing an opportunity not integrating it into that mod's "Flowering Spriggan" quest).

On a somewhat related note, have you or any other animators worked in fellatio animations for "buried," the torture barrel, or other furniture that leave the character's head/mouth exposed?

In any case, thank you for all your hard work and countless hours of entertainment.

15 hours ago, Hermaeus Moron said:

Okay, I am getting back into modding after a long hiatus, and due to mod dependencies, am forced to use Baka's version of ZAP 8.0. That said, I am still curious about other compatibility concerns if/when I get around to upgrading to 9. How well does it play with Devious Devices 5.2 and their most popular dependent mods?

There are also a couple issues I've had with ZAP for a while (which for all I know you've addressed already). Specifically, the "buried" furniture asset. I see a lot of untapped potential with that one, as Pamatronic says they are planning to toy with in an upcoming update of their torture mod suite. It always struck me as odd that the only poses available had an unsightly inclined plane in front of the seated character model's feet; I never understood the purpose, and find myself having to carefully rotate said furniture to hide it. On a similar note, I wonder why sitting is the only pose available. Granted, burying a character in a standing position does present possible clipping issues depending on where it's placed, but those are significantly less of an issue than finding a place for the current "buried" capable of hiding the inexplicable mesh that aren't either on flat ground or facing a wall. The "buried" furniture lends itself to any roleplaying with spriggan or floral themes (I also think SD+ is missing an opportunity not integrating it into that mod's "Flowering Spriggan" quest).

On a somewhat related note, have you or any other animators worked in fellatio animations for "buried," the torture barrel, or other furniture that leave the character's head/mouth exposed?

In any case, thank you for all your hard work and countless hours of entertainment.

Oh, Baka has a version of ZAP ? -lol... I have to excuse that that is not interesting me. This guy has overriden ZAP by his animation-exchangers and after not being up-to-date the mad things go their way. Please read the intro of ZAP for more info.

The buried furniture is that, where you are "under ground" only head is looking, i guess u mean that one.

This could be made technically also in another form: I made one with a glace-pot (girl in the pot), so we see that there are different ways to design the stuff.

THe buried under the ground means also to have a "comeback" to the skyrim-world so that the character is technically not glitching down under the map. I added simply a collision ramp to glide up again thru the ground. Other functions about that I do not care about-if pama likes, he can of course make it become more interesting for some effects and role-play.

If you have further wishes or ideas about "modifying" that furniture for some new creations, we can of course try to realize those-should be NO PROBLEM.

The aspects about you wrote with the barrel, I can not follow you-I have no idea about what you are talking. I only animate a single character´s animation, no paired stuff or otherwise more complexer stuff I like to do. Mostly I do some struggling, slow and that s it. If you need some tips about animation-creation, I can help because I made LOT of experiences by doing that (3dsmax is here the common friend for this) -the workaround process doing that is in between far more eassy, compared with what I saw from different animation-guides. Only, if wanted, of course.

Head/mouth and breast animations I did not care as those mostly get overriden by the auto-physics or by other mods. Expression and mouth functions I only do by using ZAP´s framework.

This is now some additional color and some combinations, which can be created by using the LAST new creations....(New ZAP-Cloth)

-new "zazcottonwooltop"

-new "zazdevioustop"

-new brown- and white colors for the medieval-cloth

I´ll add another sort of leggings and then I am ready WITH THIS cloth-stuff.

TESV 2023-05-13 14-34-46-47.jpg

TESV 2023-05-13 14-34-58-53.jpg

TESV 2023-05-13 14-35-10-39.jpg

TESV 2023-05-13 14-35-49-43.jpg

TESV 2023-05-13 14-36-29-41.jpg

TESV 2023-05-13 14-36-43-74.jpg

TESV 2023-05-13 14-37-08-51.jpg

TESV 2023-05-13 14-38-32-58.jpg

TESV 2023-05-13 14-39-17-89.jpg

TESV 2023-05-13 14-40-08-89.jpg

TESV 2023-05-13 14-40-25-08.jpg

TESV 2023-05-13 14-40-35-16.jpg

TESV 2023-05-13 14-40-53-94.jpg

TESV 2023-05-13 14-41-28-79.jpg

TESV 2023-05-13 14-41-42-86.jpg

TESV 2023-05-13 14-41-54-48.jpg

TESV 2023-05-13 14-42-07-83.jpg

zazLeggingsII (worx on slot 38, additional asset-means it can become combined with all the tops)

o.k.-now i restaurate all the older stuff and clean BS-assets....to become working with 3BBBL CBBE SMP

TESV 2023-05-13 22-08-17-13.jpg

TESV 2023-05-13 22-08-31-72.jpg

TESV 2023-05-13 22-08-46-59.jpg

TESV 2023-05-13 22-10-48-70.jpg

TESV 2023-05-13 22-10-53-07.jpg

I was looking into running Cathedral Assets Optimizer (CAO) on various mods (I am trying to track down a crashing issue)

I am NOT trying to say there are any errors in the ZAP meshes and textures.  This post is just an observation on what CAO reported.

I ran CAO in Dry Run mode, meaning it was looking at the files, but did not actually making any changes.

First thing I noticed is that CAO wanted to optimize all if the meshes.  I do not know what it wanted to change.  I will likely run CAO on a few of the meshes and compare the before and after to see what changed.

Next, there were some files CAO could not open.  You may be aware of these, I thought I would point them out just in case.  Maybe these assets are not even being used.

Spoiler

Cannot process: Meshes/ZaZ-UltimateDataPack/ZaZ - Clutter/Castle-House-Tower/ayleidruins/interior/traps/TRAPCORNERS01/artrapspikepit01OBLIVION.nif An exception occurred: bad allocation

Cannot process: Meshes/ZaZ-UltimateDataPack/ZaZ - HDT/breastragdoll/ZaZCollarToHookChainsWithCuffsRagDollsExtreme_1notworking.nif An exception occurred: bad allocation

Cannot process: Meshes/ZaZ-UltimateDataPack/ZaZ - HDT/breastragdoll/ZaZCollarToHookChainsWithCuffsRagDollsExtreme_1ropetestbefore.nif An exception occurred: bad allocation

0 byte files
Failed to open: Textures/ZaZ/002Wood/BedWood01_n.dds
Failed to open: Textures/ZaZ/018Beds/nobleBedWood01_n.dds
Failed to open: Textures/ZaZ/023Cloths/Pants & Tops/Leggings_Heights222222.dds
Failed to open: Textures/ZaZ/023Cloths/Pants & Tops/Leggings_Heights2222222.dds

should probably be converted to DDS if in use, or deleted if not in use
Cannot process: Textures/ZaZ/020Trees/special02/SpanishMoss_02_Spec.tga

Not sure why these are errors.
Failed to open: Textures/ZaZ/028Pics/Tapisserie_de_Bayeux_31109.dds
Failed to open: Textures/ZaZ/028Pics/Tapisserie_de_Bayeux_31109_n.dds

I don't know if you have ever used CAO, it is an SSE tool, but also works on LE.  I have no idea how well it works.  A lot of people claim it works very well.

Edited by slvsaris
22 hours ago, slvsaris said:

I was looking into running Cathedral Assets Optimizer (CAO) on various mods (I am trying to track down a crashing issue)

I am NOT trying to say there are any errors in the ZAP meshes and textures.  This post is just an observation on what CAO reported.

I ran CAO in Dry Run mode, meaning it was looking at the files, but did not actually making any changes.

First think I noticed is that CAO wanted to optimize all if the meshes.  I do not know what it wanted to change.  I will likely run CAO on a few of the meshes and compare the before and after to see what changed.

Next, there were some files CAO could not open.  You may be aware of these, I thought I would point them out just in case.  Maybe these assets are not even being used.

Reveal hidden contents

I don't know if you have ever used CAO, it is an SSE tool, but also works on LE.  I have no idea how well it works.  A lot of people claim it works very well.

This part of ZAP 9 for SSE is finished successfully. This means you need not to care about that all anymore.

A next step is to prepare ALL the existing Bodyslide COntent of ZAP to be working with my ZAP-Compatible new BODY 3BBBL SMP and also create the female-vanilla cloth for that.

After this stuff is ready, I can release ZAP again for SLE and we do a LIGHTER version for SSE, then.

CAO seems to be nice for some critical gamebryo-files but it shall not try "to think" about textures at all.

Textures inside of ZAP use from time to time different target-folders and very different names. Auto-converters may try to COMB the texture-paths and their names, which is an unlucky feature in a circumstances. Also the NIF optimizations OFTEN lead into crazy and wrong new files. If not made PERFECT, you may get a ZAP, which never can be used without complications.

As mentioned do we have (bnubs345 MADE a ready working version, which I edited to have NO error anymore with all it´s functional assets!) a still working version of the CORE of ZAP 9.

6 hours ago, t.ara said:

This part of ZAP 9 for SSE is finished successfully. This means you need not to care about that all anymore.

A next step is to prepare ALL the existing Bodyslide COntent of ZAP to be working with my ZAP-Compatible new BODY 3BBBL SMP and also create the female-vanilla cloth for that.

After this stuff is ready, I can release ZAP again for SLE and we do a LIGHTER version for SSE, then.

CAO seems to be nice for some critical gamebryo-files but it shall not try "to think" about textures at all.

Textures inside of ZAP use from time to time different target-folders and very different names. Auto-converters may try to COMB the texture-paths and their names, which is an unlucky feature in a circumstances. Also the NIF optimizations OFTEN lead into crazy and wrong new files. If not made PERFECT, you may get a ZAP, which never can be used without complications.

As mentioned do we have (bnubs345 MADE a ready working version, which I edited to have NO error anymore with all it´s functional assets!) a still working version of the CORE of ZAP 9.

I guess I forgot to mention that I am still on LE.  I ran CAO on the LE version.

21 hours ago, slvsaris said:

I guess I forgot to mention that I am still on LE.  I ran CAO on the LE version.

That ´s okay that there are some files, which maybe do not have a target or which are not in use...this is all normal and part of the creation process.

That stuff has no impact on the performance-if deleted, one has to check the whole pack if it is not causing a texture-error or such like.

The instabilities of the game are caused mostly by scripts, imported by mods. -...and by using latest ENB-versions (SLE) as well.

Edited by t.ara
On 5/17/2023 at 8:25 PM, lzycc2009 said:

SSE version is finished?

no-this week I was and am busy to restore windows 10...it was not starting anymore...now I am busy with copying data...

windows 10 has a very short life-time when it comes to system-management-stability-sadly are all the restore-functions and promisses not helping.

If once the system has start errors, it´s better to not waste time for a try to recover, instead it´s the best to use the last copy and then add the new created data on top again...and that´s what I am doing since yesterday-3 days only for windows - admin-work.

As soon a zap "9" for sse is available, I will share it.

But also keep in mind I am not only busy with skyrim-modding !!!

On 5/12/2023 at 7:48 AM, t.ara said:

Oh, Baka has a version of ZAP ? -lol... I have to excuse that that is not interesting me. This guy has overriden ZAP by his animation-exchangers and after not being up-to-date the mad things go their way. Please read the intro of ZAP for more info.

The buried furniture is that, where you are "under ground" only head is looking, i guess u mean that one.

This could be made technically also in another form: I made one with a glace-pot (girl in the pot), so we see that there are different ways to design the stuff.

THe buried under the ground means also to have a "comeback" to the skyrim-world so that the character is technically not glitching down under the map. I added simply a collision ramp to glide up again thru the ground. Other functions about that I do not care about-if pama likes, he can of course make it become more interesting for some effects and role-play.

If you have further wishes or ideas about "modifying" that furniture for some new creations, we can of course try to realize those-should be NO PROBLEM.

The aspects about you wrote with the barrel, I can not follow you-I have no idea about what you are talking. I only animate a single character´s animation, no paired stuff or otherwise more complexer stuff I like to do. Mostly I do some struggling, slow and that s it. If you need some tips about animation-creation, I can help because I made LOT of experiences by doing that (3dsmax is here the common friend for this) -the workaround process doing that is in between far more eassy, compared with what I saw from different animation-guides. Only, if wanted, of course.

Head/mouth and breast animations I did not care as those mostly get overriden by the auto-physics or by other mods. Expression and mouth functions I only do by using ZAP´s framework.

LOL My mistake. For some reason, I was under the impression that you were involved in producing SL animations for the furniture you produce. Guess I'll have to pester Pama about this instead XD

Yeah, that's the one.

Ooh! Me likey the girl-pot idea! In a similar vein, you actually have something similar that in the game already, the "torture barrel" asset I mentioned. It consists of a vertical barrel with a hole for the head in the top and two holes in the side for the hands. In terms of suggestions for future items/variations on this theme, I might also suggest spider cocoons or flesh/plant-based pods, perhaps following the theme of the furo tub (one of my personal favorites, BTW, thanks for making it :) ).

Yeah, I figured that ramp had some practical function.

As to the requested animations, I wasn't thinking of anything particularly fancy, literally just animations of people crouching, squatting, or otherwise putting their naughty bits at convenient height either to let the person inside the furniture provide oral pleasure (or, for a more hardcore experience, active facefucking). In the case of the torture barrel, this could potentially just have those the dom sitting on the top of the barrel, with the sub's head between their thighs. Alternatively, they could stand on one leg and place the other over the top, though I imagine non-barrel versions might require different poses depending on the shape. All moot, of course, as that isn't your department. :P

In any case, thank you for your time :)

I know I know, I may fall on your nerves by coming up with the ZaZ world crash topic again... But I have the same issue: five seconds after I enter ZaZ world (version 9,0 or 9,2 in Skyrim LE) the game freeses, CTDs or does other weird stuff.

I somehow get it this happens because the hardware is overwhelmed by loading the cells.

Now, in order to try around, I came up with the idea to get a list of every single Item/ torture Device/ execution machine in ZaZ AP and the according codes, plantig them somewhere on even floor via console and jaxonz positioner by myself and trying them out on my own behalf.

Does anybody have such a list or know where to get it?

thanks in advance, Fusselbirne

3 hours ago, JZOBTGUMXJN said:

Now, in order to try around, I came up with the idea to get a list of every single Item/ torture Device/ execution machine in ZaZ AP and the according codes, plantig them somewhere on even floor via console and jaxonz positioner by myself and trying them out on my own behalf.

If you can't load the world space, there are ways to reduce crashing earlier in the thread. Regardless of the world, you can teleport into any of the cells in the mod using the coc console command. There is already an area with all of the devices set up, simply type 

coc zbftestzone

Other areas include zbfWarehouse, zbfInn, zbfShipWreck, etc. You can see all of them in xEdit under the Cell heading.

22 hours ago, Hermaeus Moron said:

LOL My mistake. For some reason, I was under the impression that you were involved in producing SL animations for the furniture you produce. Guess I'll have to pester Pama about this instead XD

Yeah, that's the one.

Ooh! Me likey the girl-pot idea! In a similar vein, you actually have something similar that in the game already, the "torture barrel" asset I mentioned. It consists of a vertical barrel with a hole for the head in the top and two holes in the side for the hands. In terms of suggestions for future items/variations on this theme, I might also suggest spider cocoons or flesh/plant-based pods, perhaps following the theme of the furo tub (one of my personal favorites, BTW, thanks for making it :) ).

That girl pot was not my idea...it was basically made inside of -id remember that name - I simply wanted to know if I can do such stuff, too...in between this is a furniture, which is nonsence.

Yeah, I figured that ramp had some practical function.

That buried stuff has been also for me ONLY a technical challenge-you take it serious, me I find it is little "toying with the games technical possibilities-yes-that ramp".

As to the requested animations, I wasn't thinking of anything particularly fancy, literally just animations of people crouching, squatting, or otherwise putting their naughty bits at convenient height either to let the person inside the furniture provide oral pleasure (or, for a more hardcore experience, active facefucking). In the case of the torture barrel, this could potentially just have those the dom sitting on the top of the barrel, with the sub's head between their thighs. Alternatively, they could stand on one leg and place the other over the top, though I imagine non-barrel versions might require different poses depending on the shape. All moot, of course, as that isn't your department. :P

In any case, thank you for your time :)

I´m not seriouly anymore interested to have a working sexLab....it´s installation is normally on my system obsolete because not in use. SLAL-replacement animations don ´t make me think different because sexLab is simply not seriously working for skyrim, caused by FNIS: the way how it works is not what I like to have/see in game. One has to accept the limited features of skyrim´s animation-engine, specially as long you use FNIS.

4 hours ago, JZOBTGUMXJN said:

I know I know, I may fall on your nerves by coming up with the ZaZ world crash topic again... But I have the same issue: five seconds after I enter ZaZ world (version 9,0 or 9,2 in Skyrim LE) the game freeses, CTDs or does other weird stuff.

I somehow get it this happens because the hardware is overwhelmed by loading the cells.

Does anybody have such a list or know where to get it?

thanks in advance, Fusselbirne

I shared my files for SKYRIM, some page before, here...the last ENBs do NOT and never work for a visit inside of the ZAP-world. You need to use ENB 3.19 or older, the ENB helper and the suiting d3dx9_42.dll for a stabil gameplay. It´s not possible to switch off parts of the ENB functions, instead! You need an older VERSION.

BTW are only a few modern ENBs using the latest POWER of the last ENB-versions for SLE. With those parameters, I also can not get into ZAP-world without issures, nor can I use CK successfully. !!!!!

I have a problem with the game crashing. If I approach a prison in zazworld, the game crashes. Other locations are working properly. Reinstalled zap, fnis is available, BS is fine too. Don't know what this might be related to?

P.S. When I approach the prison, artifacts appear for a second from the prison icon on the compass - then the game crashes. This is the first time I have encountered this problem. And I have no idea what it might be related to. There were no problems on ZAP8.0.

idk help me)

Hey this is probably an issue on my end but for some reason the only worn restraint positions I have in my game are behind the back and the yoke position. Any worn item that should used a different one just defaults to arms behind the back. I don't suppose anyone would have any insight as to why this might be the case? Thank you.