KURO NO KISEKI mod

On 8/7/2022 at 10:52 PM, SonicMan1234 said:

Can you link to what older version of what tool so we don't gotta go combing through for it? Also thanks, the possibilities are expanding!

This is the older version of my tool, before I wrote the version that successfully merges TEXCOORD 1/2/3.  EDIT: You do not need the older version of my tool.  Please see my revised tutorial on how to remove maps 2 and 3, and how to replace them with a copy of map 1.

And @coomi, @jmedia7 - You all are superstars.  I feel a little silly for thinking I needed to write a tutorial now.  ?

Edited by amorrow28
17 minutes ago, amorrow28 said:

This is the older version of my tool, before I wrote the version that successfully merges TEXCOORD 1/2/3.

And @coomi, @jmedia7 - You all are superstars.  I feel a little silly for thinking I needed to write a tutorial now.  ?

Thanks. I hope I can eventually post something here too. I definitely appreciate these tutorials. Also sorry for the additional question but I was wondering how you're supposed to know when and how to use that ps-t0/3/7 line. I assume those are the texture cords?. Are those auto generated when merging certain models, like Renne?

@coomi Is there a better way to weight transfer yet or is it simply still manually checking each one and doing it like the Vita tutorial?

Also @jmedia7 you forgot to hide this bit on Paulette. Cheers for the mods.

Screenshot_2.png

Edited by SonicMan1234
31 minutes ago, SonicMan1234 said:

Thanks. I hope I can eventually post something here too. I definitely appreciate these tutorials. Also sorry for the additional question but I was wondering how you're supposed to know when and how to use that ps-t0/3/7 line. I assume those are the texture cords?. Are those auto generated when merging certain models, like Renne?

@coomi Is there a better way to weight transfer yet or is it simply still manually checking each one and doing it like the Vita tutorial?

Screenshot_2.png

I’ll let the experts weigh in, but basically you need to replace the textures the game usually uses. You’ll know which to replace when you do your frame dump, because the original dds files will be part of the dump when you turn on texture dumping. (Be ready for 10+ GB dumps if you want to do nude mods!)

Renne is a special case, her dress has 2 UV maps. Most only have 1.

7 minutes ago, amorrow28 said:

I’ll let the experts weigh in, but basically you need to replace the textures the game usually uses. You’ll know which to replace when you do your frame dump, because the original dds files will be part of the dump when you turn on texture dumping. (Be ready for 10+ GB dumps if you want to do nude mods!)

Renne is a special case, her dress has 2 UV maps. Most only have 1.

Yeah I'd appreciate if somebody else weighed in because I vaguely understand, but maybe not really. Like how do you know which one to do. If you edit a bathtowel or bikini I assume you'd go for the body bits/textures when assigning the nude body textures, right, and then just hide all the other parts?

1 hour ago, SonicMan1234 said:

Screenshot_2.png

forgot to upload the shader file for it. added it to the downloads. Also ps-t0 is for the base texture, and i think both 3 and 7 are for the normal map. Also I find that blender's weight transfer works pretty well using "nearest face vertex." For paulette, I joined all her clothing and body meshes and then weight transfered that mesh onto the nude body. Then made adjustments to the weights based on how it looked in game.

11 minutes ago, SonicMan1234 said:

Yeah I'd appreciate if somebody else weighed in because I vaguely understand, but maybe not really. Like how do you know which one to do. If you edit a bathtowel or bikini I assume you'd go for the body bits/textures when assigning the nude body textures, right, and then just hide all the other parts?

Yeah, assign a skip command to the towel/bikini/accessories (nail meshes tend to be connected to the swimsuit mesh). Once you have the model ready to go, assign it to the body mesh if available and add the texture command to the body as well. 

Edited by jmedia7
46 minutes ago, SonicMan1234 said:

Screenshot_2.png

I am still using the method from the Vita tutorial. If you're porting the bodies from my mods then I recommend using a body from the Hajimari pack as they have fewer vertex groups than the models in my Kuro mods.

As for the texture files,  T0 is the main body texture, T3 and T7 control how lighting behaves on the body. I use the same normal map for T3 and T7. You can comment out either of them to see how it changes the model. If you only use one of the two, you get seams above the knees and on the butt.

3 hours ago, coomi said:

I am still using the method from the Vita tutorial. If you're porting the bodies from my mods then I recommend using a body from the Hajimari pack as they have fewer vertex groups than the models in my Kuro mods.

As for the texture files,  T0 is the main body texture, T3 and T7 control how lighting behaves on the body. I use the same normal map for T3 and T7. You can comment out either of them to see how it changes the model. If you only use one of the two, you get seams above the knees and on the butt.

T3 is the normal mapping. I don't know what T7 is, but it's certainly not normal mapping.

8 hours ago, jmedia7 said:

forgot to upload the shader file for it. added it to the downloads. Also ps-t0 is for the base texture, and i think both 3 and 7 are for the normal map. Also I find that blender's weight transfer works pretty well using "nearest face vertex." For paulette, I joined all her clothing and body meshes and then weight transfered that mesh onto the nude body. Then made adjustments to the weights based on how it looked in game.

Yeah, assign a skip command to the towel/bikini/accessories (nail meshes tend to be connected to the swimsuit mesh). Once you have the model ready to go, assign it to the body mesh if available and add the texture command to the body as well. 

I also used auto transfer with nearest face vertex in my tutorial, it worked fine for Renne. I haven’t played enough to see how well the animations work though.

In case folks want to try the auto weight transfer, watch the Fairy Tail video starting at 50 min.

Thanks to the tools and tutorials provide by amorrow28,I have made my first kiseki mod.

This mod swap 6 main female characters and 12 female NPC uniform to upper underwear or full underwear with custom bras textures,including:

Preview:

Agnes/Odette/Renne/Nina:

Spoiler

Skirt1.thumb.png.e7368b219bce20916db2bcfb9baa4c2a.pngNoSkirt1.thumb.png.43d76cc914807387f247542f24c51787.png

Feri(DLC costume)/Shizuna(Although Shizuna doesn't wear a uniform,I still swap her to underwear school uniform for personal interest):

Spoiler

FeriShizuna.thumb.png.7996698d73b011dc50486536f74f055c.png

4 NPC Student:

Spoiler

Skirt4.thumb.png.85ad49eb2a5b99d1a975ee203bd4d030.pngNoSkirt4.thumb.png.e062bb175a67ae0af206477e0f77f32f.png

4 NPC Police:

Spoiler

Skirt2.thumb.png.4a9492f7ee1da255a6af6d2edb4aa16c.pngNoSkirt2.thumb.png.70a614047b77c8123ab5964f0c6cab57.png

4 NPC Inspector:

Spoiler

Skirt3.thumb.png.a002a2bdd2b801d5ae4c8cc9ce5c089f.pngNoSkirt3.thumb.png.b483d1b584f165c213301d49a9a6d647.png

Mod come with no skirt and with skirt version(Shizuna come with 4 version so I put her in a separate folder).CHOOSE ONE VERSION FOR EACH CHARACTER ONLY!For example,you can use Renne(with skirt) and Agnes(no skirt) together,but you can't use Renne(with skirt) and Renne(no skirt) at the same time.
Some NPC share the same hash so they must be use together.I put them into the same folder already.Don't try to separate them otherwise the model might won't work.

------Download(All-In-One)------

Outdated!!!!Please download updated version here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=4015502

Old version:

1.0:

---No longer provide---

1.1:  NPC_Police fixed 

---No longer provide---

1.2: Shizuna with skirt version fixed

UniformUnderWearMod_All-in-One v1.2.rar

HOTFIX:

1.0:------deleted------

F2 toggle fixed.

1.1:------deleted------

Inspector flickering problem fixed.

2.0:------deleted------

NPC flickering problem fixed.

3.0:UUWhotfix_3.0.rar

Several issues have been fixed.

REQUIRED 3dmigoto from UnSkirtMod v1.3,update it if you are using 3dmigoto from UnSkirtMod 1.2b or lower,download here.

REQUIRED common_shaders.ini from UnSkirtMod.

------Download(Separate)------

Outdated!!!!Please download updated version here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=4015502

Old version:

Agnes:UniformUnderWearMod_Agnes.rar

Feri:UniformUnderWearMod_Feri.rar

Nina:UniformUnderWearMod_Nina.rar

Odette:UniformUnderWearMod_Odette.rar

Renne:UniformUnderWearMod_Renne.rar

Shizuna v1.2:UniformUnderWearMod_Shizuna v1.2.rar  1.2: with skirt version fixed

NPC_Police:UniformUnderWearMod_NPC_Police.rar

NPC_Inspector:UniformUnderWearMod_NPC_Inspector.rar

NPC_Student:UniformUnderWearMod_NPC_Student.rar

HOTFIX:

1.0:------deleted------

F2 toggle fixed.

1.1:------deleted------

Inspector flickering problem fixed.

2.0:------deleted------

NPC flickering problem fixed.

3.0:UUWhotfix_3.0.rar

Several issues have been fixed.

REQUIRED 3dmigoto from UnSkirtMod v1.3,update it if you are using 3dmigoto from UnSkirtMod 1.2b or lower,download here.

REQUIRED common_shaders.ini from UnSkirtMod.

Here the model files name/textures and pixel shaders hash use by this mod.You won't need it normally unless you want to modify the files:

hash.txt

------Installation------

1.Download 3dmigoto if you don't have it already.It's include in amorrow28' UnSkirtMod:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3854533

2.Place everything inside UnSkirtMod.7z to your game installation folder.The files should be at the same location as your ed9.exe.

3.Delete or rename folders inside Mods folder for UnSkirtMod(EXCEPT common_shaders.ini).Watch mod conflict section for more information.

4.Download my mod and choose the version and characters you like,put it into Mods folder.

5.Download hotfix and replace the ini file with hotfix one.

6.(Optional)Agnes school uniform can obtain in new game plus only.If you want to use it in your first playthrough,use this cheat table provide by amorrow28:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3841661

------Mod conflict(UnSkirtMod)------

The following UnSkirtMod folders will conflict with UnderwearMod:

Agnes: Mods\UnSkirtMod\Agnes\School

Feri: Mods\UnSkirtMod\Feri\School

Nina: Mods\UnSkirtMod\Nina\School

Odette: Mods\UnSkirtMod\Odette

Renne: Mods\UnSkirtMod\Renne

Shizuna: Mods\UnSkirtMod\Shizuna

NPC: None

You can delete the folders that will conflict with the characters you choose from UnderwearMod or delete all of the files inside Mods folder if you don't need UnSkirtMod(!!!EXCEPT common_shaders.ini!!!).

or

you can rename the folder to "DISABLED XXXX" if you want to swap to UnSkirtMod later.

For example,you can rename Agnes\"School" folder from UnSkirtMod to "DISABLED School".The game will ignore "DISABLED School" folder.When you feel like to use UnSkirt Agnes school uniform,rename it to "School" again.

There're other mods will conflict with this mod but I didn't test them all.Usually the mod auther will tell you which costume had been modify so if that mod modify the same costume as UnderwearMod,it will be conflict.

------Known issues------
When the character enter stealth status in battle,the model will swap back to original model.Unfortunately I have no idea how to fix it.The model will swap back to mod version after stealth status end.

problem solved with the hotfix file.

------My other mod------

Risette and Judith default costumes upper/full underwear mod:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3838124

Elaine/Fie/Celis/Kaela/Kilika upper/full underwear mod:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3840210

Underwear Kilika over Van:

Edited by fakecheng

This has to be the most active Falcom thread ever!

I have a proposal for the modders - send me all your pixel shaders via direct message in the next 2-3 days, and I’ll release a new version of unskirt mod with all the common shaders, to reduce the challenge of installing multiple mods. (Yes I could just download all the mods currently available, but then I wouldn’t have any shaders for mods you may not have released yet. This gives an opportunity for work-in-progress mods to be supported as well.)

image.thumb.jpeg.8c538ea45561bbfe4fcc34fed0383d27.jpeg

Turns out this scene uses a completely separate model from the default one. I had a lot of trouble hiding the outfit; I had to disable two separate hashes to hide the coat mesh, and one of the hashes can only be detected while the game is paused. I also remeshed the small slime clumps to better attach to her body, but I cannot get my custom mesh to show up. The slime clumps seem to use at least five different pixel shaders, and I can't seem to find the right IB/VB hashes for them. I'm not giving up yet though.

Also curious, she has a barbie-doll chest modeled under the coat in this scene. As expected, she's not hiding very much under there.

image.thumb.png.c444e42d7becd29d0c261a9492b3a506.png

26 minutes ago, coomi said:

image.thumb.jpeg.8c538ea45561bbfe4fcc34fed0383d27.jpeg

Turns out this scene uses a completely separate model from the default one. I had a lot of trouble hiding the outfit; I had to disable two separate hashes to hide the coat mesh, and one of the hashes can only be detected while the game is paused. I also remeshed the small slime clumps to better attach to her body, but I cannot get my custom mesh to show up. The slime clumps seem to use at least five different pixel shaders, and I can't seem to find the right IB/VB hashes for them. I'm not giving up yet though.

Also curious, she has a barbie-doll chest modeled under the coat in this scene. As expected, she's not hiding very much under there.

image.thumb.png.c444e42d7becd29d0c261a9492b3a506.png

To be honest, I think it would almost be hotter if her clothes were partially melted like in the game, but showing off way more obviously. That's the kind of mod I'd use in a serious playthrough since typically I always use nude mods to dink around a bit before returning everyone to normal.

1749570574_2022-08-0816_53_58-Window.png.171ae297d448e8c2cf5fd701a5dd1cbf.png

Here is a new version of my free camera beta preview!

UPDATED VERSION 1.0 HERE:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3837749

WASD and MOUSE CONTROL!  Free cam plays like a first-person shooter now!  Also some bug fixes, and custom FOV support.

EDIT:  Replaced upload.  Beta 6a adds the ability to turn mouse support on and off.  Page Up to turn on, Page Down to turn off (while free cam is active).  Very useful if you want to alt-tab out of the game and be able to use the mouse.

How to use:

Note: For users of prior versions, no need to check "Enable Camera Script" anymore!

Hotkey : Num 0 (Toggle On/Off)

After activating the script player can use the following hotkeys (NEW HOTKEYS)
W : Forward
S : Backward
A : Left
D : Right
R : Up
F : Down

Mouse control for tilt/pan!  (You can turn mouse support on and off with page up / page down keys while the script is active.)
I : Tilt Up
K : Tilt Down
L : Pan Right
J: Pan Left

F1 : Decrease Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F2 : Double Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F3 : Quadruple Camera Speed (Press and Hold)

In case you're curious what I changed:

Spoiler

The biggest change is, of course, mouse control!  It does lock the mouse while it's on, even if you alt-tab out of the game.  If this annoys you, edit the script by double clicking <script> next to "Free Camera" in CE, and then change the "useMouse = 1" at the top to "useMouse = 0".  (Edit: beta 6a lets you turn it on and off in real time with page up and page down.) I also had to lock player movement in order to allow for WASD control.  IJKL is also the new hotkeys for looking around; these work even if mouse control is enabled.

In case you're wondering what happened to betas 4 and 5, I posted them on Fearless Revolution as misterwashimashi was helping me to debug.  Beta 4 fixed an annoying bug where certain areas would not load the camera addresses.  Beta 5 (hopefully) fixed a bug where the free camera would activate too soon, leaving the player in the depths of the abyss (coordinates 0,0,0).  Beta 6 brings mouse control, and also customizable FOV. Beta 6a adds ability to turn mouse support on and off (PgUp / PgDown).

Huge thank you to misterwashimashi for helping me debug, and to DhaosCollider for the AOBs for player movement and for FOV!  (DhaosCollider wrote his{??} own camera script, please check it out on the fearless revolution thread.)  I truly stand on the shoulders of giants.

Enjoy, and keep reporting problems / bugs!

Edited by amorrow28

is there like a tutorial or tool of some sort for this game because i am curious if we can mod Judith long untied hair to Agnes or

vice versa, or how about a full on mod

to have Rapunzel long braided hair or anything eles from another character to give them a interesting look.

30 minutes ago, shinso562 said:

is there like a tutorial or tool of some sort for this game because i am curious if we can mod Judith long untied hair to Agnes or

vice versa, or how about a full on mod

to have Rapunzel long braided hair or anything eles from another character to give them a interesting look.

i'm not very good at tutorials but it's basically the same proccess as the previous tutorials posted from this and the previous games. Here's a brief tutorial: press f8 for a frame dump for both model/hairs. use the vb merge tool in the frame dump folders. Import them to blender. use the s key to scale the desired hair to fit over the desired model's head. (you might have to join it to another mesh for blender to save the scale edit, and then delete that part of the mesh.) Then delete the vertex groups of the desired hair. Then click on the original hair then shift click on the desired hair. And then change to weight paint mode. Then weights- transfer weights (using the settings from the picture). Then export as vb+ib to a new folder. Then use the vbsplit tool. Then go back in game, use numpad 7 or 8 to find the hair hash (when it turns invisible) then numpad 9 to copy it (do it in the equip menu to find it faster). Then open the ini file created by the vbsplit tool, scroll down to the textureoverride section, then paste your hash into the hash section and delete the all the semicolons. Then go back in game, press F10 to refresh the mods and see how it looks. 

judith untied hair for agnes test.7z

(i didnt edit the uv or texture)

Capture1.thumb.PNG.ada5bd6b3b603010d02054d3a73d9233.PNGCapture2.thumb.PNG.9692272d83d49870b41ac2dce3069267.PNG

Capture.thumb.PNG.9a83a24fe968a97ba947f7c3091dd2f2.PNG

image.thumb.jpeg.19927012bafdddfd472689fa71532552.jpeg

I concede my loss to the slime clumps. They are impossible to modify.  I did however manage to make a lewd version of the coat.

image.thumb.png.01f443421cf1f4db3cda7318234b44e2.png

There is a nude version and a torn version. Choose one.

Marielle_SlimeScene_Nude.7z

Marielle_SlimeScene_Torn.7z

Save file from before the scene:

save010.7z

Installation: 

1. Install 3DMigoto. You can get it from @amorrow28's post on the first page. If you don't want his UnSkirtMod then delete it from THE LEGEND OF HEROES KURO NO KISEKI\Mods.

2. Download one of the two models and extract it to THE LEGEND OF HEROES KURO NO KISEKI\Mods.

The model will only work in this single scene in Chapter 1. My previous upload has a model that will work everywhere else.

14 hours ago, jmedia7 said:

i'm not very good at tutorials but it's basically the same proccess as the previous tutorials posted from this and the previous games. Here's a brief tutorial: press f8 for a frame dump for both model/hairs. use the vb merge tool in the frame dump folders. Import them to blender. use the s key to scale the desired hair to fit over the desired model's head. (you might have to join it to another mesh for blender to save the scale edit, and then delete that part of the mesh.) Then delete the vertex groups of the desired hair. Then click on the original hair then shift click on the desired hair. And then change to weight paint mode. Then weights- transfer weights (using the settings from the picture). Then export as vb+ib to a new folder. Then use the vbsplit tool. Then go back in game, use numpad 7 or 8 to find the hair hash (when it turns invisible) then numpad 9 to copy it (do it in the equip menu to find it faster). Then open the ini file created by the vbsplit tool, scroll down to the textureoverride section, then paste your hash into the hash section and delete the all the semicolons. Then go back in game, press F10 to refresh the mods and see how it looks. 

judith untied hair for agnes test.7z 9.74 MB · 45 downloads

(i didnt edit the uv or texture)

Capture1.thumb.PNG.ada5bd6b3b603010d02054d3a73d9233.PNGCapture2.thumb.PNG.9692272d83d49870b41ac2dce3069267.PNG

Capture.thumb.PNG.9a83a24fe968a97ba947f7c3091dd2f2.PNG

ok so i got the frame dump done but have no clue what to search for to import
to blender and i already got blender setup with 3dmitigo aswell.

7 minutes ago, shinso562 said:

ok so i got the frame dump done but have no clue what to search for to import
to blender and i already got blender setup with 3dmitigo aswell.

Go follow the model import tutorial from the CS4 thread. The first post on page 6 on this thread has the index of mod tutorials.

58 minutes ago, jmedia7 said:

Some more mods:

Judith nude mod (replaces swimsuit)

judith mods.7z 45.86 MB · 4 downloads

Agnes nude mod Updated

agnes 2.0.7z 13.57 MB · 5 downloads

More nude mods (Elaine, Renne, Fie, the courier girl, and Kilika) (replaces default outfit)

more nude mods.7z 47.71 MB · 4 downloads

Requirements: unskirt mod (delete the Elaine, Renne, and Fie folders), and the shaders folder included in these mods.

Capture.thumb.PNG.ff68b859ed8e6e2643d241b3d779d611.PNGCapture1.thumb.PNG.31d1f01a3cdc51109608b433038aa5a9.PNG

Capture3.thumb.PNG.59b4096e468319cb9f31f640d6f84972.PNGCapture4.thumb.PNG.08872c2befab5a8a961056f9dcc2f7e5.PNG

241743891_Screenshot2022-08-08170930.thumb.png.4773d65a327bbb47fc1308c8866940b6.pngCapture.thumb.PNG.154f1349673c8ce0a2a958d39bfb275c.PNG

Capture2.thumb.PNG.362d234e76ef0212ee966d79ef2bad32.PNGCapture3.thumb.PNG.4536a980402bf8dfdfd96893db031116.PNG

Capture.thumb.PNG.7cee7a2b34f77973c4bc84e5ad51bc76.PNGCapture4.thumb.PNG.a40386d0015c33496aa0b748c18e7f35.PNG

Capture5.thumb.PNG.bc7fb9ef6c19bd81edd7109b6dd6da9b.PNG

Damn. These are amazing. Is that flower thing on Kilika there just for a few scenes or can that be disabled in the ini?

Also, I have some questions while I'm posting. I think I have a good grasp on the process now, at least for a single nude body, but I was wondering how I would make edits to these to re-add the footwear. Most of the player ones replace swimsuits, but if I wanted to add the shoes and socks back is it just as simple as grabbing them and replacing whatever the foot model on the swimsuit was?

And what about NPCs like Renne or Kilika? As far as I understand NPCs basically become a single model, but the body texture/UV mapping would need to be changed if you intended to edit the nude body with it?

Edit: Oh I remembered that Fairy Tale video exists. I'm gonna watch that again, so I think that answers my question for players but I'd still appreciate NPC insights.

Edited by SonicMan1234