KURO NO KISEKI mod

13 hours ago, SonicMan1234 said:

I managed to figure it out myself. I tested out checking whether you could merge UV maps, which you can. As long as the UV maps share the same name, when you merge two objects the other UV map will show up with the body UV, so you can move it anywhere. I found a spot that seemed relatively unused on the body texture and painted a big splotch to check. As you can see it's barely visible. I used this method to put a 1x1 splotch of color there, imported the agnes pubes/towel mesh, and managed to get results.

Anyway, this means I'll probably go about going over my pube pack whenever you port very bushy and bushy from that skyrim mod to bath towels, since it makes it easier for me to grab and merge the weights.

Here you go. I converted them to .vb with full weights on weight group #1. I think they might be the same mesh but just stretched out.

VeryBushy.7z

Bushy.7z

Remember to credit the original author.

48 minutes ago, coomi said:

Here you go. I converted them to .vb with full weights on weight group #1. I think they might be the same mesh but just stretched out.

VeryBushy.7z 161.42 kB · 4 downloads

Bushy.7z 160.65 kB · 5 downloads

Remember to credit the original author.

Awesome, thanks. Now I have plenty of options to choose from. Just gotta figure out how I'm gonna go about it now.

Starting working on adding the 3D Pubes onto Jmedia's mods. I figure I'll post Agnes and Paulette here right now, mainly so they can be tested. I don't think there should be any issues in gameplay, but maybe cutscenes if they start doing splits? I don't know, but since these are mesh edits this time I figure it's better to post them and have people report anything. Especially since I haven't really started the game yet, so these two are the only ones I can check in game.

Notes, you can't change the texture file around with the ones from my texture pube pack otherwise the pubes here won't have their color. Also I probably won't make options for everybody, but there's 5 pube models I have to work with so the diversity will probably be better.

Thanks to @coomi for porting the pubes from that EliteCheat Skyrim mod.

Edit: Added a few more as I finished them. All of these haven't been tested in game so I'd appreciate people letting me know if they work or not. Includes: Elaine, Fie, Risette, and Judith. Also, I forgot to mention, but these are not addons like Coomi's. You can't use a normal version and 3d pube version for the same character.

Screenshot_1.png

3D Agnes Pubes.rar 3D Paulette Pubes.rar

3D Elaine Pubes.rar 3D Fie Pubes.rar 3D Judith Pubes.rar 3D Risette Pubes.rar

Edited by SonicMan1234
On 2022/8/10 at AM3点38分, jmedia7 said:

Some more mods:

Judith nude mod (replaces swimsuit)

judith mods.7z 45.86 MB · 838 downloads

Agnes nude mod Updated

agnes 2.0.7z   Hotfix 1: agnes fix.7z

More nude mods (Elaine, Renne, Fie, the courier girl, and Kilika) (replaces default outfit)

more nude mods.7z 47.71 MB · 912 downloads

Requirements: unskirt mod (delete the Elaine, Renne, and Fie folders), and the shaders folder included in these mods.

Capture.thumb.PNG.ff68b859ed8e6e2643d241b3d779d611.PNGCapture1.thumb.PNG.31d1f01a3cdc51109608b433038aa5a9.PNG

Capture3.thumb.PNG.59b4096e468319cb9f31f640d6f84972.PNGCapture4.thumb.PNG.08872c2befab5a8a961056f9dcc2f7e5.PNG

241743891_Screenshot2022-08-08170930.thumb.png.4773d65a327bbb47fc1308c8866940b6.pngCapture.thumb.PNG.154f1349673c8ce0a2a958d39bfb275c.PNG

Capture2.thumb.PNG.362d234e76ef0212ee966d79ef2bad32.PNGCapture3.thumb.PNG.4536a980402bf8dfdfd96893db031116.PNG

Capture.thumb.PNG.7cee7a2b34f77973c4bc84e5ad51bc76.PNGCapture4.thumb.PNG.a40386d0015c33496aa0b748c18e7f35.PNG

Capture5.thumb.PNG.bc7fb9ef6c19bd81edd7109b6dd6da9b.PNG

How can I change an (replaces swimsuit) into  (replaces default outfit) I hope all  default outfit

Edited by huanglubin8899

Alright. I finished editing all of the mods so I'll drop them here. Nobody reported anything for the previous ones, so I assume these will also be fine. At this point I do wanna get to play the game myself though. If I don't encounter anything weird while playing I'll go add them to an all in one file put it in the texture post as well for easy grabbing at some point.

Again, thanks to @coomi for porting the pubes from EliteCheat's skyrim mod, @jmedia7 for making the original versions, and @amorrow28 for all the guides.

3D Bike Girl.rar 3D Celis Pubes.rar 3D Grimcats.rar 3D Kilika.rar 3D Lucrezia Pubes.rar 3D Nude Stripper Pubes.rar 3D Olympia.rar 3D Renne.rar 3D Rixia Pubes.rar 3D Shizuna Pubes.rar 3D Viola Pubes.rar

Edited by SonicMan1234

Getting a ton of mod conflicts, and I got no clue how or why.  Is there a package that just has everything with no conflicts?  Really had to be that guy, but I'm no good at troubleshooting this stuff.  I appreciate the effort of the ones who made it, but unfortunately I can't troubleshoot it. 

3 hours ago, chaos2121 said:

Getting a ton of mod conflicts, and I got no clue how or why.  Is there a package that just has everything with no conflicts?  Really had to be that guy, but I'm no good at troubleshooting this stuff.  I appreciate the effort of the ones who made it, but unfortunately I can't troubleshoot it. 

are the conflicts for the shaders? If so, you can prob delete those INIs as the most recent unskirt mod has all those commands. I also added them to the "nude mod shaders" folder in my recent mods which shouldn't conflict.

4 hours ago, chaos2121 said:

Such a package cannot exist, because different modders have modded the same models. Unlike prior Falcom games, there’s actually only a single configuration of 3DMigoto on this thread, which means all the mods already work well together. They all use the same commands and load buffers in the same way. So all conflicts are due to installing multiple mods that are trying to override the same model. (Btw many modders actually include variants, so even installing a single mod can result in conflicts - you really need to choose which variant you want to use!)

If you are hoping someone will make a custom build for you with just the mods you want, you could certainly ask for that. Someone might be willing to? But I would say not to be intimidated by all

the choices here. Just start with a base mod (both my mod and @coomi’s mod come with 3DMigoto), and add the other mods one at a time.

Also, 3DMigoto conflicts are absolutely safe to ignore. As long as the game plays the way you like, don’t worry about the errors.

I'll also add my 3D pack here. Same install process as Jmedia's base mods. Just make sure to look through the folders. Only notes are one of Judith's options, the one with the see through coat thing, wasn't done or the two nameless strippers. Might do Judith's option eventually.

Also, game is good so far. Only been through the prologue and only noticed minor issues despite the massive amount of mods used. A bandage didn't show up on Van's arm (I have no idea why, but it's whatever). And while I was out in the city one of @fakecheng's no skirt students kept flickering in and out of existence. No idea if it was a conflict of shaders from other mods, but I'd figure I'd mention it at least.

Anyway, glad to have the mods. I hope we'll continue to advance Kiseki modding even further.

Pubic Hair Edits 3D.rar

On 8/20/2022 at 11:53 AM, SonicMan1234 said:

I'll also add my 3D pack here. Same install process as Jmedia's base mods. Just make sure to look through the folders. Only notes are one of Judith's options, the one with the see through coat thing, wasn't done or the two nameless strippers. Might do Judith's option eventually.

Also, game is good so far. Only been through the prologue and only noticed minor issues despite the massive amount of mods used. A bandage didn't show up on Van's arm (I have no idea why, but it's whatever). And while I was out in the city one of @fakecheng's no skirt students kept flickering in and out of existence. No idea if it was a conflict of shaders from other mods, but I'd figure I'd mention it at least.

Anyway, glad to have the mods. I hope we'll continue to advance Kiseki modding even further.

Pubic Hair Edits 3D.rar 58.31 MB · 111 downloads

The students working fine for me but the inspectors do have the flickering problem in my game.Somtimes it will flicker sometimes not.I check my Blender model file and everything look fine.Not sure what caused the problem.

Edited by fakecheng
8 hours ago, fakecheng said:

The students working fine for me but the inspectors do have the flickering problem in my game.Somtimes it will flicker sometimes not.I check my Blender model file and everything look fine.Not sure what caused the problem.

Is it the whole model, or just parts? The most common reasons if it’s just parts are either two shaders drawing the same mesh under different circumstances, or a second mesh with inward-facing normals (like the liner of a skirt or jacket or something). If it’s the whole model, it’s probably not due to 3DMigoto; I saw issues with model loading in previous games when using asset injection but I haven’t seen anything yet with this game engine so far.

8 hours ago, fakecheng said:

Inspectors/policewomen work for me. It's just students around town (haven't gotten to the academy yet but I'd assume it'd happen there too). I don't think it's all of them either, just one of the students. Took a photo of this person a few moments apart.

Er, I think this is a student. Now that I think about it it could be an inspector too, hard to tell when everybody's in their underwear, but they seemed to work in an earlier cutscene at the PD.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

1 hour ago, SonicMan1234 said:

Inspectors/policewomen work for me. It's just students around town (haven't gotten to the academy yet but I'd assume it'd happen there too). I don't think it's all of them either, just one of the students. Took a photo of this person a few moments apart.

Er, I think this is a student. Now that I think about it it could be an inspector too, hard to tell when everybody's in their underwear, but they seemed to work in an earlier cutscene at the PD.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Weird. I can take a look if you like, I need to know exactly which costume and which model (chr____) since I haven’t yet played the game.

3 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

Is it the whole model, or just parts? The most common reasons if it’s just parts are either two shaders drawing the same mesh under different circumstances, or a second mesh with inward-facing normals (like the liner of a skirt or jacket or something). If it’s the whole model, it’s probably not due to 3DMigoto; I saw issues with model loading in previous games when using asset injection but I haven’t seen anything yet with this game engine so far.

Only the parts I modified are flickering(body and skirt).Her head and shoes are working normally.I tried to rip the model from the game again today and this time I convert the skirt to vb files without any modify,the flickering still happen so I think maybe there are two shaders drawing the same mesh.If this is the case I don't know how to find the other shaders.I rip the model repeatedly and every times it come with the same shaders.

If it doesn't bother you,would you mind to help me to check will the flickering happen on your side if you rip the model and convert her parts to vb files?Here a save file the NPC stand in front of the vending machine.She is chr5670a(Inspector2 in my mod)

save025.rar

2 hours ago, SonicMan1234 said:

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

She is Inspector.You will see a student npc in front of the cinema later.They have different panties and all students NPC are wearing socks.Although it's not quite right to call her inspector.Back in the time I made this mod,I only complete the prologue.She is the one who interrogate Agnes so I think she is the inspector type NPC in the game.But when I start to play chapter 1,I find out she just a normal NPC that you can see everywhere.

Edited by fakecheng
4 minutes ago, fakecheng said:

Only the parts I modified are flickering(body and skirt).Her head and shoes are working normally.I tried to rip the model from the game again today and this time I convert the skirt to vb files without any modify,the flickering still happen so I think maybe there are two shaders drawing the same mesh.If this is the case I don't know how to find the other shaders.I rip the model repeatedly and every times it come with the same shaders.

If it doesn't bother you,would you mind to help me to check will the flickering happen on your side if you rip the model and convert her parts to vb files?Here a save file the NPC stand in front of the vending machine.She is chr5670a(Inspector2 in my mod)

save025.rar 129.66 kB · 0 downloads

She is Inspector.You will see a student npc in front of the cinema later.They have different panties and all students NPC are wearing socks.Although it's not quite right to call her inspector.Back in the time I made this mod,I only complete the prologue.She is the one who interrogate Agnes so I think she is the inspector type NPC in the game.But when I start to play chapter 1,I find out she just a normal NPC that you can see everywhere.

Mhm. Well I hope you two are able to figure it out but it's not a major issue.

1 hour ago, fakecheng said:

save025.rar 129.66 kB · 0 downloads

Unfortunately I can't use your save; I get an error stating that I do not own the correct DLCs.  I tried to replicate the flickering with asset injection but was not able to.  The mods worked perfectly for me.  (I only tested "1. No skirt" - that is the correct one to test, yes?)

I looked through your ini files, and it looks like you're using my skeleton commands instead of "run = CommandListActivate" so likely the shaders are being called twice, which is generally not a problem.  I looked through my frame dump log, however, and saw two sets of shaders being checked, so perhaps this can be a clue to get started.

fef536e5 is calling:
a21838c09764d43e and be6b2e7162dff9de

f52942b8 is calling:
5f3afebe338b32ae and 9250d1f42e35acfd

All 4 shaders are activated by UnSkirt mod, which is probably why the mod works fine most of the time.  Try either removing the ShaderOverride sections completely, since they're not needed as long as you have my common_shaders.ini, or try adding the two extra shaders to your ini files.  Either might fix the problem.

(Also, I suggest you use "run = CommandListActivate" instead of manual overrides.  That way, F2 can turn mods on and off.)

3 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

@woofhat

just saw this on Reddit: 

@woofhat

@uyjulian updated his ed9 parser in gist (originally linked here by @stongkawing).  It now works to unpack the model.  It will give an error if used on the compressed and encrypted MDL files that come with the PC release, so you must first decrypt and decompress it.  I adapted the decryption function in KuroTools to be a standalone decrypt / decompress tool here, for everyone who wants to play with the model unpacker:

kuro_cle_decrypt.py

(You must have both blowfish and zstandard installed.  Install by typing "python3 -m pip install blowfish zstandard" into the command line.)  You must also change line 727 of his script as such:

Change line 727 of parse_ed9_mdl.py:
	if len(nodes) > 0 and len(meshes) > 0 and ("ED9_DO_DUMP" in os.environ):
to:
	if len(nodes) > 0 and len(meshes) > 0:

Then you can use the tools.  Here are example commands for decompressing Agnes' academy outfit:

kuro_cle_decrypt.py chr5001_c03.mdl
parse_ed9_mdl.py chr5001_c03.mdl.decrypted

If everything is done correctly, you will end up with chr5001_c03.mdl.decrypted.gltf which can be directly imported into Blender.

Spoiler

1472792168_2022-08-2114_44_19-Blender.png.8374d34643ac6c1de2c7cc1d3eb7c188.png

Also, I have no idea when this showed up, but KuroTools can also do MDL extraction now:  https://github.com/nnguyen259/KuroTools#mdl-extraction

Edited by amorrow28
5 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

@woofhat

@uyjulian updated his ed9 parser in gist (originally linked here by @stongkawing).  It now works to unpack the model.  It will give an error if used on the compressed and encrypted MDL files that come with the PC release, so you must first decrypt and decompress it.  I adapted the decryption function in KuroTools to be a standalone decrypt / decompress tool here, for everyone who wants to play with the model unpacker:

kuro_cle_decrypt.py 1.35 kB · 3 downloads

(You must have both blowfish and zstandard installed.  Install by typing "python3 -m pip install blowfish zstandard" into the command line.)  You must also change line 727 of his script as such:

Change line 727 of parse_ed9_mdl.py:
	if len(nodes) > 0 and len(meshes) > 0 and ("ED9_DO_DUMP" in os.environ):
to:
	if len(nodes) > 0 and len(meshes) > 0:

Then you can use the tools.  Here are example commands for decompressing Agnes' academy outfit:

kuro_cle_decrypt.py chr5001_c03.mdl
parse_ed9_mdl.py chr5001_c03.mdl.decrypted

If everything is done correctly, you will end up with chr5001_c03.mdl.decrypted.gltf which can be directly imported into Blender.

Reveal hidden contents

1472792168_2022-08-2114_44_19-Blender.png.8374d34643ac6c1de2c7cc1d3eb7c188.png

Also, I have no idea when this showed up, but KuroTools can also do MDL extraction now:  https://github.com/nnguyen259/KuroTools#mdl-extraction

Thank you very much for the information.

I tried it and both 2 tools work.

uyjulian seems to like the glb/gltf format, and his tool for hajimari is also in glb/gltf format.
In comparison, KuroTools is better for me, as I am a bit more familiar with the fbx format.

But both of these tools can only unpack, not repack.

It would be perfect if there was a repack tool.

1 hour ago, woofhat said:

Thank you very much for the information.

I tried it and both 2 tools work.

uyjulian seems to like the glb/gltf format, and his tool for hajimari is also in glb/gltf format.
In comparison, KuroTools is better for me, as I am a bit more familiar with the fbx format.

But both of these tools can only unpack, not repack.

It would be perfect if there was a repack tool.

I think there is a possibility that the KuroTools team will eventually make a repack tool, although it seems that TwnKey made the model extractor to import models into CS4 (with custom shaders too, crazy stuff).  I tried figuring out what they are up to on the Kiseki modding discord, but the discussion goes all over the place.  I think people just work on what they want to work on, like us.

11 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

Unfortunately I can't use your save; I get an error stating that I do not own the correct DLCs.  I tried to replicate the flickering with asset injection but was not able to.  The mods worked perfectly for me.  (I only tested "1. No skirt" - that is the correct one to test, yes?)

I looked through your ini files, and it looks like you're using my skeleton commands instead of "run = CommandListActivate" so likely the shaders are being called twice, which is generally not a problem.  I looked through my frame dump log, however, and saw two sets of shaders being checked, so perhaps this can be a clue to get started.

fef536e5 is calling:
a21838c09764d43e and be6b2e7162dff9de

f52942b8 is calling:
5f3afebe338b32ae and 9250d1f42e35acfd

All 4 shaders are activated by UnSkirt mod, which is probably why the mod works fine most of the time.  Try either removing the ShaderOverride sections completely, since they're not needed as long as you have my common_shaders.ini, or try adding the two extra shaders to your ini files.  Either might fix the problem.

(Also, I suggest you use "run = CommandListActivate" instead of manual overrides.  That way, F2 can turn mods on and off.)

I already change the ini files to use "run = CommandListActivate" in hotfix.When I made the mod there are ton of things I still don't understand how to work so I use everything in the ini files generate from vb_split2.py.That why the ShaderOverride sections still remain in the ini files.(You can see even the sentences start with : *** are still here lol)

Btw I tried to delete the ShaderOverride sections in my ini files but flickering is still happen.Since you said you haven’t yet played the game,may I ask are you testing the flickering problem by swap the chr5670a.mdl to other character like Van/Agnes or testing by seeing the actual NPC?If you are testing by swap character,the model did working on the character you swapped.The flickering only happen on the actual NPC.I speedrun the prologue without taking DLC this time,see if this save work for you:save026.rar

Also,maybe I do something wrong when I rip the model from the game so I post my step here,point me out If I do something not right:

1.I look at the model in game,press F12,a green text show up on top,press F8 and the game freeze for about 30 sec.When the game running again,I close the game.

Spoiler

1.thumb.png.048ada2dd47304e7a1420e57d0b9632e.png

2.I import the txt files to Blender from output folder.In this case,000181 to 000186 are the model parts.000181(hair) can't import(show error) and 000184(eyes) doesn't exist in output folder.

Spoiler

2.png.47ec3bc2b823ac2922a6dde472eb1674.png

3.I export 000185(skirt) to .vb + .ib files and name the files to "skirt" without modify anything.

Spoiler

3.png.04d0866d36d33ade31b76deb8121cb9f.png

4.I use vb_split2.py to split the files.Put all the files and common_shaders.ini from UnSkirt mod 1.2b to Mods folder.Delete the ShaderOverride section and try to use ib hash this time.

Spoiler

4.png.04a7b12026b9333109b5d50fe2991e31.png

5.Flickering happen even I didn't modify her skirt.

Spoiler

5.thumb.png.a3ca3481f9f85ce6cac47d104616f892.png

Here the skirt files if you need to check the ini file:

Mods.rar

Edited by fakecheng