KURO NO KISEKI mod

On 7/31/2022 at 11:02 PM, amorrow28 said:

nina_odette.png.09d4bd0ab41cceafeb70730fa2fcafdb.png

Small progress report.

I've finished a first pass through all the default costumes of the female named NPCs (50xx, 51xx, 53xx).  A few I didn't mod due to 1. wearing pants (for example Naje) or 2. missing crotch (for example Kilika).  The mod is now immersive enough.

I was hoping post a release, but I found out while browsing that there are some shared index buffers.  As you can see above on the left, Odette's default costume shares an index buffer with Nina's c03 (school uniform?) outfit, but the vertex positions are all wrong.  I've fixed it and also modded Nina's outfit (above on the right), but it will take me time to go through all the costumes looking for similar errors.

On the plus side, I have modded 18 more costumes since the first release and modding is now a smooth process.  Maybe I will complain less.  ?

May I ask how did you fix it?I try to replace Agnes/Renne/Nina/Odette school uniform with underwear.I swap Agnes/Renne/Nina with no problem but Odette body become this after I swap Nina.I don't even touch her mesh yet...

Spoiler

11.thumb.png.18e82f47f5d0030702f34679fed3ad02.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:Nevermind,I look into your UnSkirtMod and found out you use vb0 hash instead of ib hash to fix it.The model working now.Thanks!

Edited by fakecheng
10 hours ago, fakecheng said:

May I ask how did you fix it?I try to replace Agnes/Renne/Nina/Odette school uniform with underwear.I swap Agnes/Renne/Nina with no problem but Odette body become this after I swap Nina.I don't even touch her mesh yet...

Reveal hidden contents

11.thumb.png.18e82f47f5d0030702f34679fed3ad02.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:Nevermind,I look into your UnSkirtMod and found out you use vb0 hash instead of ib hash to fix it.The model working now.Thanks!

Are you trying to make a mod that makes matching bras for each girl's set of panties because if so that's a fantastic idea for a mod.

1310913385_2022-08-0320_36_45-Window.png.1425c4d5afee9cc3a36e79913a3796cd.png

Here is an update to my Kuro no Kiseki UnSkirt Mod!

NEW VERSION 1.3: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3854533

Version 1.2b: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3837721

Kuro_UnSkirtMod_v1.2a_with_3Dmigoto_1_3_16.7z- OBSOLETE

I've fixed the issue with Shizuna's default costume and Agnes' DLC costume, and I've modified the DLC costumes that were modifiable.  (EDIT: Thank you to @fakecheng and @Renne Bright for identifying errors!)  There are now 45 costume mods, including all the modifiable named female PCs/NPCs (50xx, 51xx, 53xx).  This is likely the last release, except for bug fixes.

Press F1 for help, and F2 to turn the mod on and off.

As always, if you have issues with the controller, try turning off Steam Overlay.  This does not fix all the issues but it seems to help.

Enjoy!

Edited by amorrow28

So I've been trying to make a free camera script for Kuro for the last week or so, and I'm really struggling.  I have managed to find X/Y/Z, but I cannot find pitch/yaw/roll despite hours and hours of searching.  Without these critical addresses, free camera and many camera manipulations are impossible.  If anyone can help me, I would really really appreciate it.

Anyway, I thought about what you can do with X/Y/Z alone, and concluded that at least I could trace the Z correction code (Z limiter).  So I did.  Enjoy!

INCLUDED IN FREE CAM, VERSION 1.0 HERE:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3837749

Kuro MinZ.CT - DEPRECATED

Pretty sure Falcom did not intend for me to be able to do this:

873199882_2022-08-0307_06_01-________.png.28ffb3a9176f0c37d572b5825d57a84c.png

(In case anyone has never used either Cyber's scripts or mine, the Z limiter is code that prevents the camera from going below the waist.  This lowers the limit to the floor.  Also, in this engine, clipping really ruins the experience, so I included a second injection that disables clipping.)

Edited by amorrow28
6 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

1310913385_2022-08-0320_36_45-Window.png.1425c4d5afee9cc3a36e79913a3796cd.png

Here is an update to my Kuro no Kiseki UnSkirt Mod!

Kuro_UnSkirtMod_v1.2_with_3Dmigoto_1_3_16.7z 20.75 MB · 134 downloads

I've fixed the issue with Shizuna's default costume, and I've modified the DLC costumes that were modifiable.  There are now 42 costume mods, including all the modifiable named female PCs/NPCs (50xx, 51xx, 53xx).  This is likely the last release, except for bug fixes.

Press F1 for help, and F2 to turn the mod on and off.

As always, if you have issues with the controller, try turning off Steam Overlay.  This does not fix all the issues but it seems to help.

Enjoy!

This problem has not be solved. And how can I use your new CE?The Num0 is not useful.

IMG_20220805_171430.jpg

IMG_20220805_171449.jpg

3 hours ago, Renne Bright said:

This problem has not be solved. And how can I use your new CE?The Num0 is not useful.

IMG_20220805_171430.jpg

IMG_20220805_171449.jpg

I have never seen this. (I asked you for clarification and a screenshot, you never responded.) I checked every one of her costumes and did not see this problem. Are you using more than one mod?  Please try disabling every other mod except mine, and let me know if that fixes the problem.

My CE script is not a free camera script. I have not been successful making a free camera script, I stated this clearly in my post.

17 hours ago, untestedpower said:

Are you trying to make a mod that makes matching bras for each girl's set of panties because if so that's a fantastic idea for a mod.

That what I want to done with but since Renne is wear stockings,I don't know what color of her panty so I made the bra match her hair and use some lace design.

Agnes bra texture is modify from her panty but there are some lighting problem need to be fix.

Odette and Nina still have some texture design need to be done.

Spoiler

fasfsa.png.91b449c1dfc1300e5593301730149646.png

Edited by fakecheng
2 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

I have never seen this. (I asked you for clarification and a screenshot, you never responded.) I checked every one of her costumes and did not see this problem. Are you using more than one mod?  Please try disabling every other mod except mine, and let me know if that fixes the problem.

My CE script is not a free camera script. I have not been successful making a free camera script, I stated this clearly in my post.

I have the same problem as him.I delete all the mod files and leave Agnes files only and the problem still exist.I think the problem come from Agnes > Default > agnes_default_skirt_trim1 as the problem gone after I delete it.The outfit is call 4spg UNITED.Model file is chr5001_c60.

Spoiler

1222.thumb.png.8b4c8caee39ec24874a761df7eec2786.png

Edited by fakecheng
5 hours ago, fakecheng said:

I have the same problem as him.I delete all the mod files and leave Agnes files only and the problem still exist.I think the problem come from Agnes > Default > agnes_default_skirt_trim1 as the problem gone after I delete it.The outfit is call 4spg UNITED.Model file is chr5001_c60.

Reveal hidden contents

1222.thumb.png.8b4c8caee39ec24874a761df7eec2786.png

Thank you!  It turns out that the list of costumes I was using was missing 4 costumes.  I have fixed the issue, and deleted the remaining skirts as well.

I have replaced the Version 1.2 upload in my post above, please re-download!  New download HERE: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3832346

On 8/3/2022 at 1:31 PM, jmedia7 said:

Agnes nude mod (replace swimsuit)

agnes full nude.7z 21.93 MB · 449 downloads

Agnes short hair mod

agnes short hair.7z 196.49 kB · 16 downloads

Feri nude mod test (replace swimsuit)

feri nude swimsuit test.7z 14.39 MB · 274 downloads

1994539464_Screenshot2022-08-03160335.thumb.png.40942ff5a10d8358e87c566ce9bbcb94.png1660810364_Screenshot2022-08-03160218.thumb.png.89f9879120c6b0f72ba2bbc5c05b02c7.png

74205599_Screenshot2022-08-03160258.thumb.png.b811974b0e58e824c3485534a6cca7ed.png440934601_Screenshot2022-08-03160317.thumb.png.e0576704526ca2876b5555fdb17ee01c.png387496582_Screenshot2022-08-03160545.thumb.png.096078ea2e90ec3cc0822bc028c7ef7d.png

710236029_Screenshot2022-08-03193406.thumb.png.694443a04620fde2261f2a68cc6e50cb.png2116038415_Screenshot2022-08-03193428.thumb.png.b58c670edddfd7df08e7d813506c4db9.pngCapture.thumb.PNG.888d78be092231701f2a15306fd7e3c6.PNG

can i ask where do we place the nude anges/risette files at because its not for me, as in instead of seeing their naked body but literally can see through them.

the only mods i got working is the unskirt mods.

19 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

So I've been trying to make a free camera script for Kuro for the last week or so, and I'm really struggling.  I have managed to find X/Y/Z, but I cannot find pitch/yaw/roll despite hours and hours of searching.  Without these critical addresses, free camera and many camera manipulations are impossible.  If anyone can help me, I would really really appreciate it.

Anyway, I thought about what you can do with X/Y/Z alone, and concluded that at least I could trace the Z correction code (Z limiter).  So I did.  Enjoy!

Kuro MinZ.CT 4.56 kB · 84 downloads

Pretty sure Falcom did not intend for me to be able to do this:

873199882_2022-08-0307_06_01-________.png.28ffb3a9176f0c37d572b5825d57a84c.png

(In case anyone has never used either Cyber's scripts or mine, the Z limiter is code that prevents the camera from going below the waist.  This lowers the limit to the floor.  Also, in this engine, clipping really ruins the experience, so I included a second injection that disables clipping.)

Let me hazard a guess that maybe the camera's pitch/yaw/roll doesn't exist at all.

It just keeps pointing to a certain coordinate (like the coordinates of the main character).

1 hour ago, shinso562 said:

can i ask where do we place the nude anges/risette files at because its not for me, as in instead of seeing their naked body but literally can see through them.

the only mods i got working is the unskirt mods.

here's what my mods folder looks like

Capture.PNG.f9f2f20617cd28ac713e525131d4f871.PNG

2 hours ago, woofhat said:

Let me hazard a guess that maybe the camera's pitch/yaw/roll doesn't exist at all.

It just keeps pointing to a certain coordinate (like the coordinates of the main character).

You are 100% correct. But this time, I figured it out first! ?

https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21001

HOW you figured it out, I do not know. I came to this conclusion by thinking about how the engine implements the minimum Z, by altering a variable that changes the distance from the camera to its target.

2 hours ago, shinso562 said:

yeah i got the files and folders just like your post but she comes up like this when the mod is activated

Untitled.jpg

The result of his MOD I tested is

Requires common_shaders.ini from UnSkirtMod and a replacement bath towel nude mod from Fie or Feri to work correctly

Your situation seems to me to be a situation that would only result from using the common_shaders.ini and not using Fie or feri's replacement bath towel nude mod

Edited by Truth Seeker

kuro_freecam.png.b8d6e50a7ecdb51143d50e4e4bab9c47.png

Here is a beta preview of a free camera script for Kuro no Kiseki!

UPLOAD REMOVED, NEW VERSION HERE: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/194614-kuro-no-kiseki-mod/?do=findComment&comment=3837749

It is missing many features.  I will provide no support for it.  It is just a preview.  It was developed on CLE v1.02 with fan translation patch (the latest version has a modified executable).  It will probably make you want to vomit (see FAQ below).

It does not work with the mouse, it will NEVER work with the mouse.  You must use hotkeys to change direction.  I did NOT use arrow keys because CLE already mapped those keys to something else.

How to use:

Activate "Enable Camera Script" first!  Pressing Num 0 will turn the script on and off even if you do not check the enable box, but the camera will not work.  I have figured out how to prevent CE from crashing, but the downside is that there is nothing to tell you that it is not working.  CHECK THE BOX BEFORE PRESSING ZERO.

Hotkey : Num 0 (Toggle On/Off)

After activating the script player can use the following hotkeys (THEY ARE DIFFERENT FROM MY OTHER SCRIPTS)
Num 8 : Forward
Num 5 : Backward
Num 4 : Left
Num 6 : Right
Num - : Up
Num + : Down

HOME KEY : Tilt Up
END KEY : Tilt Down
PAGE DOWN KEY : Pan Right
DELETE KEY: Pan Left

F1 : Decrease Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F2 : Double Camera Speed (Press and Hold)
F3 : Quadruple Camera Speed (Press and Hold)

FAQ:

Spoiler

Question: Why does this stutter so much?  I want to vomit!

Answer: As @woofhat guessed above, there are no rotation angles with this new game engine.  Instead, the engine has two coordinates - the camera and its target.  I calculate the angles myself, and then I move both the camera and its target.  There is a noticeable stutter as the game engine is refreshing faster than CE can write the coordinates, because CE has to write two locations every time.  I have tried many things to fix this, and have had no success, it is a problem inherent to this design.  EDIT:  I was wrong.  It turns out my math was wrong, although the delayed writes were still a part of the problem.  If you're still using preview 1, please update to preview 3 (unless you like to be motion sick).

Question: Why does pressing zero do nothing?  The program beeps and I cannot move my camera!

Answer: Please enable camera script first by clicking the "enable camera script" box.  Do this, and then go back into the game so the game informs cheat engine of the proper memory addresses.  THEN you may press 0.

Question: Why did you use home / end / delete / page down keys?  I don't have them on my laptop (or I do but I liked the old way better)!

Answer:  Falcom already bound the arrow keys (and the I/J/K/L keys).  I thought about using universal keys for laptops, but laptops don't have number pads either so they already cannot use the script.

Question: Where is freeze frame / hide HUD / hide dialogue?

Answer:  I will add them if I can figure out how to add them.

Question: I miss roll.

Answer:  This engine does rotation in a very strange way.  When I try to roll the camera, often it locks up the view.  I do not understand the rotation values, in fact if I do not lock them then just panning the camera will make you vomit.

Enjoy!

Edited by amorrow28
31 minutes ago, Truth Seeker said:

The result of his MOD I tested is

Requires common_shaders.ini from UnSkirtMod and a replacement bath towel nude mod from Fie or Feri to work correctly

Your situation seems to me to be a situation that would only result from using the common_shaders.ini and not using Fie or feri's replacement bath towel nude mod

Oh, you're right. I didn't realize that some of the shaders were activated from the fie and feri mods, I thought they were all listed in the common_shaders.ini. I'll add them to the requirements.

2 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

You are 100% correct. But this time, I figured it out first! ?

https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=21001

HOW you figured it out, I do not know. I came to this conclusion by thinking about how the engine implements the minimum Z, by altering a variable that changes the distance from the camera to its target.

I read these, maybe you've read them:

https://www.cheatengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=519072&sid=bd017e875c0335b7d6e8b543874d72d3

https://www.cheatengine.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=610559

34 minutes ago, amorrow28 said:

kuro_freecam.png.b8d6e50a7ecdb51143d50e4e4bab9c47.png

Here is a beta preview of a free camera script for Kuro no Kiseki!

Kuro_freecam_betaversion.CT 21.66 kB · 9 downloads

It is missing many features.  I will provide no support for it.  It is just a preview.  It was developed on CLE v1.02 with fan translation patch (the latest version has a modified executable).  It will probably make you want to vomit (see FAQ below).

It does not work with the mouse, it will NEVER work with the mouse.  You must use hotkeys to change direction.  I did NOT use arrow keys because CLE already mapped those keys to something else.

How to use:

FAQ:

Reveal hidden contents

Question: Why does this stutter so much?  I want to vomit!

Answer: As @woofhat guessed above, there are no rotation angles with this new game engine.  Instead, the engine has two coordinates - the camera and its target.  I calculate the angles myself, and then I move both the camera and its target.  There is a noticeable stutter as the game engine is refreshing faster than CE can write the coordinates, because CE has to write two locations every time.  I have tried many things to fix this, and have had no success, it is a problem inherent to this design.

Question: Why does pressing zero do nothing?  The program beeps and I cannot move my camera!

Answer: Please enable camera script first by clicking the "enable camera script" box.  Do this, and then go back into the game so the game informs cheat engine of the proper memory addresses.  THEN you may press 0.

Question: Why did you use home / end / delete / page down keys?  I don't have them on my laptop (or I do but I liked the old way better)!

Answer:  Falcom already bound the arrow keys (and the I/J/K/L keys).  I thought about using universal keys for laptops, but laptops don't have number pads either so they already cannot use the script.

Question: Where is freeze frame / hide HUD / hide dialogue?

Answer:  I will add them if I can figure out how to add them.

Question: I miss roll.

Answer:  This engine does rotation in a very strange way.  When I try to roll the camera, often it locks up the view.  I do not understand the rotation values, in fact if I do not lock them then just panning the camera will make you vomit.

Enjoy!

I have an immature idea about free camera:
Now that you have found the target coordinates , maybe just need to change the target coordinate's value.

16 hours ago, fakecheng said:

That what I want to done with but since Renne is wear stockings,I don't know what color of her panty so I made the bra match her hair and use some lace design.

Agnes bra texture is modify from her panty but there are some lighting problem need to be fix.

Odette and Nina still have some texture design need to be done.

Hide contents

fasfsa.png.91b449c1dfc1300e5593301730149646.png

I'm sorry for asking this, but does anyone have a plan for a nude mod that will have the socks/stockings and shoes of this mod mixed in? Would be great if there are one. But if it is too complex to be done, then I apologize.

46 minutes ago, woofhat said:

I have an immature idea about free camera:
Now that you have found the target coordinates , maybe just need to change the target coordinate's value.

I tried that, it doesn’t work the way you would think. The game starts to do some very strange things, probably related to where it thinks the player should be. Also, the further you move the target away, the more the correction code will restrict your camera angles, especially as you move up.  I was stuck staring at the sky. The only way I could make free camera work was to take control of all nine numbers (camera XYZ, target XYZ, three rotation motion numbers I don’t understand) and prevent the game engine from changing them. It’s too bad, if I can figure out how to let the game calculate the camera location without constant angle corrections, I can just pull the vector in tightly and just move the camera by pulling it along.

It’s one of the first things I tried, actually. I tried so many things to reduce the stutter, it’s actually much better than my first attempts. I also had to figure out all the trigonometry since Cyber’s script did not work as is. Early versions made me so motion-sick, it’s already improved a lot.

Speaking of pulling in the vector, I did make a fun mod where the game becomes a first person shooter perspective. I’m not sure it’s very useful though, and will probably cause glitches. I can’t test since I’m not playing the game - I still need to play Hajimari!

Edited by amorrow28