17 hours ago, Acro748 said:

please post the MusTeraElinRaceController.log file!!

it's in SKSE/Plugins path

and please tell me the name of the character making mod you are using (ECE or Racemenu)

also need to skyrim version

you're giving too little info

My apologies dear sir, I should have known this. Here is the MusTeraElinRaceController.log as you requested. I'm using ECE and play on Skyrim Special Edition (no Anniversary DLC). Also attached my load order file. 

loadorder.txt

MusTeraElinRaceController.log

Edited by Nanorage1

Hey guys, just wondering if any futanari mods have been patched for the TeraElinRace Remastered skin textures? If so, any links would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

I've played around with this race a bit and, I am wondering, how exactly did you make the anus stand out so well? With normal races on 3ba, you can hardly see it squished between the buttcheeks, but it's very visible on this race. There's only a few sliders for that body part so I can't seem to recreate it. Maybe it's the skin textures?

I'm currently on the newest version of the mod and I've noticed a returning issue I also had with a older version of the Elin Race.
The issue is that whenever I load any save where I am using a Elin, the face complexion sets back to default (option 0) even though when I open Racemenu the slider shows that it is set to another value.

On 10/29/2022 at 2:18 AM, Cordred said:

can some body help me pls?

i check all requirements set and doesnt forget SSE part2 pack,but when i chose Elinrace in racemenu,game will be CTD every time.

also i load a old version Elinrace pack(0.6),the game no CTD and working good, and whatever what version,it not CTD when use some Elinrace follower,all requirements has been load,was my load order be wrong,or some plugins 

version too old? i was confusion

Crash_2022_10_29_1-2-24.txt

try build other race and waiting everything load finish then use showracemenu chose Elinrace,still CTD

MusTeraElinRaceController.log 48.2 kB · 4 downloads

racemenu is ECE   SKYRIM version was SE

well, it has no clue
The MusTeraElinRaceController log only shows that a crash occurred during the race change process before loading the elin race functions

so that means is CTD occurred during just the race change for other reasons, not the code problem of this mod

If you have an old version or incompatible addon mods then please remove it cleanly and try again

On 10/29/2022 at 7:52 PM, Nanorage1 said:

My apologies dear sir, I should have known this. Here is the MusTeraElinRaceController.log as you requested. I'm using ECE and play on Skyrim Special Edition (no Anniversary DLC). Also attached my load order file. 

loadorder.txt 355 B · 3 downloads

MusTeraElinRaceController.log 43.16 kB · 1 download

On 10/30/2022 at 8:02 AM, Bumblet00th said:

So little update, I got the race to show up in Racemenu but whenever I finish making the character and go to play, the game crashes to desktop.
I'm using Racemenu as stated before and my game version is 1.6.629
I also attached my controller log here:

MusTeraElinRaceController.log

try use this file

just overwrite on SKSE/plugins folder

for Racemenu, it will be fixed in next version (can't fix it for ECE)

it seems only occurred in 1.6.629 or higher version

21 hours ago, Boby1998 said:

I'm currently on the newest version of the mod and I've noticed a returning issue I also had with a older version of the Elin Race.
The issue is that whenever I load any save where I am using a Elin, the face complexion sets back to default (option 0) even though when I open Racemenu the slider shows that it is set to another value.

oh yeah it's occurred when using the ECE

it will be fixed in next version

On 10/30/2022 at 1:37 PM, Jambo said:

I've played around with this race a bit and, I am wondering, how exactly did you make the anus stand out so well? With normal races on 3ba, you can hardly see it squished between the buttcheeks, but it's very visible on this race. There's only a few sliders for that body part so I can't seem to recreate it. Maybe it's the skin textures?

it's just the skeleton & animation bug

it always exists even not the elin race
but elin race's default skin has noticeable anus texture so just easy to noticeable

you can try the MuJointFix

it has the anus fix function

Edited by Acro748

v1.2.3 UPDATE

- Fixed the vanilla bug that hair is gone when using the undefined headpart slots

Defined headpart slots = Misc : 0, Face : 1, Eyes : 2, Hair : 3, FacialHair : 4, Scar : 5, Eyebroes : 6
   undefined headpart slots = slots larger than 6 (Animal Ears : 35, Animal Tail:  36)

- Fixed the issue that some save data not loading correctly

- Ears and tail sliders transferred to the racemenu function (not separated function) and move to hair tap

so when save face preset, now can save the ears and tail (but not include the separate colors)

- ears and tail color sliders are move to hair tap

- Fixed the bug that initialize complexion slider function when using the ECE

- Disabled some functions that don't work with v1.6.629 or newer version when using the v1.6.629 or newer version (Function that restores skin tints when using the ECE)

So fixed some ctd issue when using the v1.6.629 or newer version

- Fixed the issue that not read value of MusTeraElinRaceControllerExtraConfig.ini correctly

- Fixed the issue that some functions are working even player is not elin

- Added 2 eyelashes (Thanks to 나고야)

Edited by Acro748
5 hours ago, Acro748 said:

v1.2.3 UPDATE

- Fixed the vanilla bug that hair is gone when using the undefined headpart slots

Defined headpart slots = Misc : 0, Face : 1, Eyes : 2, Hair : 3, FacialHair : 4, Scar : 5, Eyebroes : 6
   undefined headpart slots = slots larger than 6 (Animal Ears : 35, Animal Tail:  36)

- Fixed the issue that some save data not loading correctly

- Ears and tail sliders transferred to the racemenu function (not separated function) and move to hair tap

so when save face preset, now can save the ears and tail (but not include the separate colors)

- ears and tail color sliders are move to hair tap

- Fixed the bug that initialize complexion slider function when using the ECE

- Disabled some functions that don't work with v1.6.629 or newer version when using the v1.6.629 or newer version (Function that restores skin tints when using the ECE)

So fixed some ctd issue when using the v1.6.629 or newer version

- Fixed the issue that not read value of MusTeraElinRaceControllerExtraConfig.ini correctly

- Fixed the issue that some functions are working even player is not elin

- Added 2 eyelashes (Thanks to 나고야)

Fixed the issue I was having with vanilla scaling not working in my last post! Thanks for the fix and thanks for the continued progress on the mod ?

Edited by nanonanonanonano
On 10/26/2022 at 2:10 PM, vito0661513 said:

I can say that is hair mod problem. Which hair mod do you use?

Try to change hair style with other mod and go to same place.

I tried without the hair mod but still disappear also tried a fresh save without the mods, nothing.. same problem :(

Hi Dear Acro,

I really appreciate your work, I like big anime eyes sooo.... this latest TeraElin mod has some problem. I have a latest Skyrim (1.6.640) and SKSE (2.2.3) and anything, finally almost everything works again and character generating doesn't give me a CTD when I leave RaceMenu. Thanks.

But problem is after the first Sexlab scene my character lost her ears and then she is disappear and camera works weird too. After every loading her ears missing but it seems just not visible (ears control working and showing information about it in the upper corner) Every time I had to enter RaceMenu and activate again. Ahri's tails is missing too.

have you any idea? or need more information.

Every mods are same as when I used to first Elin mod.

Thank you for your hard work, I know how much works it takes to create something like this.

And here is my first Elin_Ahri cgaracter, it will works again I will share with everybody

Elin_Ahri.jpg

On 11/5/2022 at 1:14 AM, palracz said:

Hi Dear Acro,

I really appreciate your work, I like big anime eyes sooo.... this latest TeraElin mod has some problem. I have a latest Skyrim (1.6.640) and SKSE (2.2.3) and anything, finally almost everything works again and character generating doesn't give me a CTD when I leave RaceMenu. Thanks.

But problem is after the first Sexlab scene my character lost her ears and then she is disappear and camera works weird too. After every loading her ears missing but it seems just not visible (ears control working and showing information about it in the upper corner) Every time I had to enter RaceMenu and activate again. Ahri's tails is missing too.

have you any idea? or need more information.

Every mods are same as when I used to first Elin mod.

Thank you for your hard work, I know how much works it takes to create something like this.

And here is my first Elin_Ahri cgaracter, it will works again I will share with everybody

Elin_Ahri.jpg

i haven't seen it or been reported yet so idk

If i find out the cause later, i'll fix it or post it

On 11/5/2022 at 2:08 AM, nihil0664 said:

when I do a quick save and load, the weapon in the right hand moves in the sheath, everything is fine on other races.

image.png.86c922a0960bb9a14030a2a18b10996c.pngimage.png.1344e85b52b4260d3eabdbeb12dea4d9.png

uh...

it is not recommended to quick save and quick load

it has a lot of bugs even in vanilla too

has anyone else had the issue in the most recent version where you cannot change the color of the ears/tail? I'll watch them change color and then instantly change back to the previous color; also hair and ears just randomly disappear lol. I'd like to upgrade to get more customization in the ears/tails but the older version I have seems to be more consistent, never had these issues before.

Well for me hair disapearing only when im trying to enter race menu after the initial character make or when i load certain presets from previous version (its not happening for with  all my old presets)  and always im making a new game to test it. I will compare the sliders in each preset later and i will post again

Skyrim is loading wrong meshes on every race aside from argonian, khajit, elin and other custom races after installing this mod, any clue how to fix it? this doesn't happen if the mod is turned off.

Also, for some reason elin's mouth are floating

imagen_2022-11-06_060233631.png

imagen_2022-11-06_063010270.png

Edited by Rykujan
more problems

First of all, I would like to thank all the people who developed this wonderful mod.

When I installed this mod, I started the game with the race size set to 1, but she was a little taller than ideal, so I changed the height value to 0.82 in the bodyscales item in the RaceMenu.

The appearance is now ideal, but as shown in the image, there is a large gap between the bed and the body when lying down on the bed.

I am thinking that changing the size of the tribe from 1 to 0.82 will solve the problem, am I right?
If I am correct, what file and what item in the file should I change the value of to fix the problem?

ScreenShot68.png

Edited by noconoco
18 hours ago, b0rgg said:

also hair and ears just randomly disappear lol.

I have the same issue. Changing the ears or tail in RaceMenu make them reappear, and they stay after exiting RaceMenu, but after a save/load or some other forced reload events the ears and tail disappear and don't come back until after entering RaceMenu and changing their values again. Really weird...

On 11/5/2022 at 1:08 AM, nihil0664 said:

when I do a quick save and load, the weapon in the right hand moves in the sheath, everything is fine on other races.

image.png.86c922a0960bb9a14030a2a18b10996c.pngimage.png.1344e85b52b4260d3eabdbeb12dea4d9.png

Having this bug, too. Using 1.2.3. Didn't appear in earlier version. Reversed back to 1.2.1 and the problem is gone.

Edited by felia0705

1.2.2. works perfectly for me aside from the mouth appearing floating stationary in every cell I enter. For reasons I cant fathom yet the 1.2.3 version wreaks havoc in racemenu for me and makes all sliders for all races open witch caused its own problems. I rolled it back and was just trying to figure out how to give them a mouth and teeth, and maybe where I went wrong....