[mod] RJW Sexperience (Continued)

• amevarashi changed the title to [mod] RJW Sexperience (Continued)
Just now, libertyordeath said:

Bug report: The new food-filter is preventing the ability to select cum in food-policies. It simply does not appear in the list of items. Removing the filter from the thingdef XML fixes the problem, but then you of course no longer get the filter in stockpile configs.

Can't confirm:

image.png.9fe06e64d70c69e061b37888d0663171.png

Do you have a mod that modifies filters in general? As far as I know, in vanilla filter has no influence over individual item visibility

19 hours ago, amevarashi said:

Can't confirm:

image.png.9fe06e64d70c69e061b37888d0663171.png

Do you have a mod that modifies filters in general? As far as I know, in vanilla filter has no influence over individual item visibility

My bugreport and your screenshot do not match up. You're testing something else than what i reported.  I wrote that cum does not appear in foodpolicies, not storage settings. I'm not aware of another filtermod in my setup (hard to know for sure though, since i run a bazillion mods). I do however manage foodpolicies with the pawnrules mod, not the vanilla dialog.

1 hour ago, libertyordeath said:

I wrote that cum does not appear in foodpolicies, not storage settings.

I posted a screenshot of the "Lavish" food policy.

1 hour ago, libertyordeath said:

I do however manage foodpolicies with the pawnrules mod, not the vanilla dialog.

Technically, cum is a drug. You need to enable "Allow drugs to be restricted" in Pawn Rules options for it to show in "ingestibles".

Also, tested "Removing the filter from the thingdef XML" - does nothing. Removing <drugCategory>Any</drugCategory> from GatheredCum does. I guess you overwrote Items_Resource_Cum.xml with the old version and didn't notice this change.

• 2 weeks later...

New version!

Changelog:

Version 1.1.0.0
 - Requires RJW 5.0 or later
 - Moved Ideology to a separate mod

Version Beta 1.0.5.0
 - Updated mod description
 - Added stealth change of "virgin" trait to "virgin?" when game generates a child for a virgin mother
 - Added basic Abhorrent and Disapproved Masturbation precepts. Abhorrent stops pawns from masturbating, Disapproved cuts masturbation chance by 2. No mood, no social impact
 - Removed SecondaryRomanceChanceFactor multiplication for blood relatives if IncestOnly precept is active
 - Changed Rape Abhorrent precept to forbid rape
 - Changed Necrophilia Abhorrent precept to forbid necrophilia
 - Changed Bestiality Abhorrent precept to forbid bestiality
 - Changed rape to apply sextype thoughts to rapist
 by Hawkeye32
  - Bond Only bestiality precept

Temporary download link for ideology: https://gitgud.io/amevarashi/rjw-sexperience-ideology/-/archive/master/rjw-sexperience-ideology-master.zip
Later I'll make a separate topic for it

Edited by amevarashi

Would it be possible (and you willing) to adjust the rape precept to reduce the debuff of being raped, so that members of an ideoligion with that precept accept their role somewhat, so to speak?

Edit:  Or do I mean the rape meme?  I'm not sure, I just got the Ideology DLC last week so I'm still learning the structures.

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt

I didn't understand what it means to split the mod into two parts? After all, the main content of the mod is precisely in the Ideology? If you remove the precepts of the Ideology from this mod, then what will remain?

17 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Would it be possible (and you willing) to adjust the rape precept to reduce the debuff of being raped, so that members of an ideoligion with that precept accept their role somewhat, so to speak?

Edit:  Or do I mean the rape meme?  I'm not sure, I just got the Ideology DLC last week so I'm still learning the structures.

If you have Male Supremacy you can set a Female Submission precept.  Then females only get -3 for being raped.  

6 hours ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

If you have Male Supremacy you can set a Female Submission precept.  Then females only get -3 for being raped.  

My ideoligion is more colonist vs. slave than man vs. woman, equal opportunity oppression.   :)  Thats why I was hoping for something broader.

53 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

My ideoligion is more colonist vs. slave than man vs. woman, equal opportunity oppression.   :)  Thats why I was hoping for something broader.

Haven't played around with this version yet, but assuming no drastic changes - If you have enough participants, a single prisoner gangbang ritual (I think it's included from this mod - make sure you're using the one with a prisoner victim specified) will generally result in that prisoner getting the Masochist trait from the frequency of being... violated. That specific trait reverses the negative moodlets into positive ones. Bonus, it also usually reduces their will to 0 - making it perfect for a slave initiation ritual.

To the mod's new dev: Would it be possible to get in touch with c0ffeeeee and get the ideology split mod added to the lazy installer/updater? I'd also recommend adding something in the mod description about the split for those of us that use it - was a bit confused when all the memes disappeared and took me a while to track down that it was specifically this mod that changed. (Doesn't help that there are several rjw ideology precept addons, so I was trying to remember which added them).

Edit: Just took a closer look at the updater thread and it seems it was added already, just had to get the new version. My bad. Much appreciation for adopting the mod.

Edited by Lunos

I really have no ideas about how to deal with this.

RimWorld 1.3.3389 rev40
[HugsLib] version 9.0.1
Failed to find Verse.JobDef named CleanSelfwithBucket. There are 242 defs of this type loaded.

Translation data for language Simplified Chinese has 454 errors. Generate translation report for more info.
Alien race successfully completed 180 patches with harmony.
[Sexperience] [StaticConstructorOnStartup] Added 1 rule to PartPreferenceDetectorService._partKindUsageRules
[HugsLib] initializing RJW

Nice mod by the way.

On 7/28/2022 at 6:10 AM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

It is possible, but I'm not willing to. Rape precepts are like vanilla Raider or modded Sadist precepts - they change opinion about inflicting harm, not receiving it.

That said, I do get what you want and agree that is an oversight. I'm thinking about adding new Submissive precept that will apply to both genders.

On 7/28/2022 at 4:56 PM, Ears said:

I didn't understand what it means to split the mod into two parts?

I've saw variations of "I like Ideology stuff but don't want other crap" on more than one occasion

On 7/28/2022 at 4:56 PM, Ears said:

If you remove the precepts of the Ideology from this mod, then what will remain?

- Sex skill

- Lust stat

- Cum, cum buckets and cum addiction

- Partner sex history, sex type statistics and UI to display these

- Virgin trait

- Bastard relation

Code wise sexperience is bigger than ideology, imo.

On 7/29/2022 at 6:30 AM, Lunos said:

Edit: Just took a closer look at the updater thread and it seems it was added already, just had to get the new version.

Both c0ffee and Skömer updated links way ago. But we still had stable flow of people in discord seeking help with errors caused by outdated sexperience. That prompted me to create this topic.

I'm planning to create a new topic for Ideology and write actual description for both mods. Someday.. Probably...

5 hours ago, Ytone said:

I really have no ideas about how to deal with this.

I'm fairly sure this is Menstruation error. Or rather Menstruation's sexperience integration module. Try downloading new version from the link in the first post. Lutepickle already updated it for rjw 5.0

On 7/28/2022 at 6:23 AM, Podo_seed said:

Hello, I have a female pawn draft button error since version 1.0.4.2 so I can't use this mod. How can I fix this? Male pawns can fight, but female pawns cannot fight because the draft button itself is not active.

That's why you should use it only with updated menstruation. Link is in the first post

i use the version of Menstruation that you posted, but it looks like every time i open the Menstruation tag theres only a blank tag and a spaming red error.

Exception filling window for RJW_Menstruation.Dialog_WombStatus: System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.is_parent_known' not found.
  at RJW_Menstruation.Dialog_WombStatus.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x000a6] in <54b2745a9115456881492970e585c044>:0 
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x001d3] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

that version of Menstruation looks like doesn't have a topic so i replied on where i get it... can anyone help?

Just now, qwe123qweqweqwe said:

i use the version of Menstruation that you posted, but it looks like every time i open the Menstruation tag theres only a blank tag and a spaming red error.

Exception filling window for RJW_Menstruation.Dialog_WombStatus: System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.is_parent_known' not found.
  at RJW_Menstruation.Dialog_WombStatus.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x000a6] in <54b2745a9115456881492970e585c044>:0 
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x001d3] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

that version of Menstruation looks like doesn't have a topic so i replied on where i get it... can anyone help?

You are using old version of rjw. is_parent_known flag was added in 4.9.6

• 2 weeks later...

My records somehow get way off in the Number of Partners section, and a somehow larger "taken virgins." For my protagonist both of these values became greater than the number of pawns available. I seen the number of "taken virgins" go up by 2 with a test using a newly spawned pawn.

Character Editor is the likely culprit.

On 8/17/2022 at 4:37 AM, S32S32S5 said:

My records somehow get way off in the Number of Partners section, and a somehow larger "taken virgins." For my protagonist both of these values became greater than the number of pawns available. I seen the number of "taken virgins" go up by 2 with a test using a newly spawned pawn.

Character Editor is the likely culprit.

If you add a mod mid-save and that mod adds new records, it will shift existing records semi-randomly.