[mod] RJW Sexperience (Continued)

On 5/18/2023 at 3:11 AM, lk74 said:

A rough inspection of the codes tells me RJWSexperience already has this functionality. 
condition for triggering this : fertile male, oral, cum volume > 0, not using condom

can you help me find where? trying to remove oral requirement

9 hours ago, Bingusasdf said:

can you help me find where? trying to remove oral requirement

if you dont know how to recompile dll or use harmony patch, i suggest you dont.

if you do, then

[HarmonyPatch(typeof(SexUtility), "TransferNutrition")]
    public static class RJW_Patch_TransferNutrition

go search for this and look for its related code

• 2 weeks later...

I get an error message which I think comes from this mod.

I have a cum bucket directly beside a bed and when masturbating this error happens.

My guess is that this is happening because of one RJW-genes gene. The one which increses the cum production by a lot. Maybe the bucket is getting overfilled???

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Happy driver=JobDriver_Masturbate (toilIndex=1) driver.job=(RJW_Masturbate (Job_472873) A=Thing_Human1056 B=Thing_Bed50377 C=(48, 0, 68))
System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException (System.ExceptionResource resource) [0x0000b] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[T].MoveNextRare () [0x00013] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0
  at System.Collections.Generic.List`1+Enumerator[T].MoveNext () [0x0004a] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0
  at RJWSexperience.PawnExtensions+<GetAdjacentBuildings>d__3`1[T].MoveNext () [0x00116] in <e7764435a4234895aaa346af14c2a44a>:0
  at RJWSexperience.Cum.CumUtility.FillCumBuckets (rjw.SexProps props) [0x0007d] in <e7764435a4234895aaa346af14c2a44a>:0
  at RJWSexperience.RJW_Patch_SatisfyPersonal.Postfix (rjw.SexProps props, System.Single& satisfaction) [0x0000d] in <e7764435a4234895aaa346af14c2a44a>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.rjw.SexUtility.SatisfyPersonal_Patch8(rjw.SexProps,single)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.Orgasm_Patch2(rjw.JobDriver_Sex)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Sex.rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick_Patch3(rjw.JobDriver_Sex,Verse.Pawn,Verse.Thing,bool,bool)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Masturbate.<MakeNewToils>b__4_5 () [0x00034] in <7a04a39702c241eea6e2263bbf0cba98>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick () [0x00163] in <95de19971c5d40878d8742747904cdcd>:0
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch2 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch1 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

Edited by CHAOS30
  • 4 weeks later...

To Mod Dev,

Is it possible to add this pic in UI gene Icon, to make it compatible with VRE Genie mod, they add a phenomenal level to skill, but sex skill is missing is own UI icon.

I do it for myself but since VRE mods are quite popular i guess other people might have this issue and make it compatible is not that troublesome

Phenomenal.png.caf9c5720388119564d23abd04771a61.png

Praise the great Skömer for summoning me from the Discord!

On 6/30/2023 at 11:33 AM, Luciferus666 said:

If it's possible to integrate those in UI/Icons/Genes/Subroutines folder to make a VRE Android Compatibility it would be neat too :)

Thanks! I've included both in the latest sexperience

• 3 weeks later...

Can the original unreasonable coded restriction that makes only vaginal sex remove the virgin trait be removed or tweaked? Colonists, especially the gay ones, are having sex 5 times a day, women that do anal and even anyone that has been raped or fisted still are "virgins" because the original mod was made on thought that "virginity it's only lost by breaking an hymen" or something like that. It's specially problematic since the virgin trait increases sex drive and if the ideology dislikes virginity. :neutral:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/23/2023 at 8:30 PM, Winderig said:

Can the original unreasonable coded restriction that makes only vaginal sex remove the virgin trait be removed or tweaked? Colonists, especially the gay ones, are having sex 5 times a day, women that do anal and even anyone that has been raped or fisted still are "virgins" because the original mod was made on thought that "virginity it's only lost by breaking an hymen" or something like that. It's specially problematic since the virgin trait increases sex drive and if the ideology dislikes virginity. :neutral:

I added some sex acts that remove the virginity, you can find the changes here https://github.com/Angedore/RJW-Sexperience (I already submitted a PR to amevarashi, lets see if its accepted :))

The additional sex acts are:

- double penetration

- fisting (only receiver will have the virginity removed)

- anal sex (for male/male sex only) - configurable, enabled by default

- scissoring (for female/female sex only) - configurable, disabled by default

On 11/18/2023 at 9:43 PM, Angedore said:

I added some sex acts that remove the virginity, you can find the changes here https://github.com/Angedore/RJW-Sexperience (I already submitted a PR to amevarashi, lets see if its accepted :))

The additional sex acts are:

- double penetration

- fisting (only receiver will have the virginity removed)

- anal sex (for male/male sex only) - configurable, enabled by default

- scissoring (for female/female sex only) - configurable, disabled by default

i second this. love the idea.

• 5 months later...