[mod] RJW Sexperience (Continued)

RJW Menstruation is it possible to make the blood be the same color as from the wounds? Installed mods that add different colors of blood through genes. For example, now the colonists have blue blood, blue blood comes from the wounds, but red blood always flows during menstruation :(.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/4/2022 at 2:19 AM, fg094 said:

same question, actually. In the old version you just told them to wank on the bucket and it gathered cum but now it just splatters on the floor.

Been a few months and still no answer. I can't collect cum no matter what I do. Pawns can't interact with the bucket at all under any circumstances. I turned on the setting to collect cum automatically when pawns had sex near it and nothing happens. I can only get cum through traders so far. I tried the Advanced Cum Bucket mod but it doesn't work with 1.4. What am I missing?

Is there a way to make it so pawns don't dislike eating cum? I have a lewd ideology and even people who have a cum addiction get sad when they eat it.

Alsooo I just did an animal gangbang event and despite moving all the lewdable animals to the ritual room none of them had sex during the event, the speaker just laid on the floor for a few hours and everyone said it was great.

Edited by timetofap1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2023 at 9:43 PM, Quietbob said:

Been a few months and still no answer. I can't collect cum no matter what I do. Pawns can't interact with the bucket at all under any circumstances. I turned on the setting to collect cum automatically when pawns had sex near it and nothing happens. I can only get cum through traders so far. I tried the Advanced Cum Bucket mod but it doesn't work with 1.4. What am I missing?

It requires a somewhat large amount of cum production to actually produce a cum item. most regular pawns don't produce enough cum per orgasm to make any. it doesn't accumulate it just produces an amount of cum per each orgasm. so you might need some cum+ serums or perhaps custom pawns with a larger body size/large animals.

On 2/12/2023 at 3:34 PM, timetofap1 said:

Is there a way to make it so pawns don't dislike eating cum? I have a lewd ideology and even people who have a cum addiction get sad when they eat it.

Alsooo I just did an animal gangbang event and despite moving all the lewdable animals to the ritual room none of them had sex during the event, the speaker just laid on the floor for a few hours and everyone said it was great.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1084452457

This mod lets you edit just about anything on the fly during gameplay which it then saves to its own XML file. You just have to find and edit the "ate cum" thought. I usually edit quite a a few of the thoughts to be more inline with my personal preferences.

Is there a way to disable Cum as an item and its related mechanics?  If not could someone give me an idea where to look in the files to edit it myself?  I'm only using RJW to simplify polygamy and to let my pawns have sex in places other than the bed they are assigned to currently, so all the mechanics related to it as an harvestable resource are not what I need.  Any help is appreciated.

On 3/6/2023 at 1:08 PM, Lonely_Athos said:

Is there a way to disable Cum as an item and its related mechanics?  If not could someone give me an idea where to look in the files to edit it myself?  I'm only using RJW to simplify polygamy and to let my pawns have sex in places other than the bed they are assigned to currently, so all the mechanics related to it as an harvestable resource are not what I need.  Any help is appreciated.

Cherry Picker mod

Hi, exactly where am I supposed to see the sex history/stats of a pawn? I cannot seem to be able to find it, though I can see the sex ability among the regular ones. Is there a hotkey that I'm supposed to press? I tried the main HUD (running RimHUD among my mods), Log, Gear, Social, Bio, Needs and Health, and none of those have anything different.

• 2 weeks later...

(First off, i'm big noob at this so sorry if missing necessary info)

So I've been able to isolate RJW Sexperience as the reason that my Zone/Storage filter is broken, but I'm not sure what to do to fix it. I am running Rimworld 1.3x so I wasn't able to use the most up-to-date, but using any other version than the one that I am breaks my ability to right-click my colonists. Any way I can manually go into the files to keep it from breaking the sorting screen?

Looks like this now FYI: https://imgur.com/LSJMCed

Thanks

On 7/14/2022 at 4:32 PM, libertyordeath said:

Bug report: The new food-filter is preventing the ability to select cum in food-policies. It simply does not appear in the list of items. Removing the filter from the thingdef XML fixes the problem, but then you of course no longer get the filter in stockpile configs.

For anyone who has the same issue as me - this was the fix.

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, I got a error, any idea how to fix it?

Spoiler

Error while notifying ideos of a HistoryEvent: System.MissingMethodException: bool RJWSexperience.Utility.ContainAll(string,string[])
  at RimWorld.Ideo.Notify_MemberKnows (RimWorld.HistoryEvent ev, Verse.Pawn member) [0x00031] in <3f8399aa16fa418f9dff5e3ec4ac6fc6>:0 
  at RimWorld.IdeoUtility.<Notify_HistoryEvent>g__CheckKnows|1_0 (Verse.Pawn p, RimWorld.IdeoUtility+<>c__DisplayClass1_0& ) [0x00017] in <3f8399aa16fa418f9dff5e3ec4ac6fc6>:0 
  at RimWorld.IdeoUtility.Notify_HistoryEvent (RimWorld.HistoryEvent ev, System.Boolean canApplySelfTookThoughts) [0x000c8] in <3f8399aa16fa418f9dff5e3ec4ac6fc6>:0 
  at RimWorld.HistoryEventsManager.RecordEvent (RimWorld.HistoryEvent historyEvent, System.Boolean canApplySelfTookThoughts) [0x00000] in <3f8399aa16fa418f9dff5e3ec4ac6fc6>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
RimWorld.HistoryEventsManager:RecordEvent (RimWorld.HistoryEvent,bool)
C0ffee_s_RJW_Ideology_Addons.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start:Prefix (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
(wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator:rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start_Patch3 (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
rjw.JobDriver_Mating/<>c__DisplayClass1_0:<MakeNewToils>b__5 ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.Notify_PatherArrived_Patch4 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TryEnterNextPathCell ()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherTick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch4 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch3 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay ()
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

On 4/24/2023 at 4:22 PM, NikitaRGX said:

There's an issue with this mod + Pawn Education as it keeps trying to find some prompt to educate pawns Sex skill but there's nothing associated to it. It causes some nasty hiccups when the issue ticks and can cause Interaction Bubbles to deactivate itself.

I'm attempting to solve this one myself by just editing the file for Pawn Education where the defs are stored and adding one for sex. I'll let you know if that ends up working for me XD

On 5/3/2023 at 6:29 AM, madagg said:

How do I assign a prisoner as a sex slave? I mean what I have to press, I don't understand. 46fc3c227ebf492af4c01a13b5c3921e.jpg

klick on the green „designator“ button then choose the „property“ option. ( from the menu that appears) 

there you should be able to tick or untick the comfort pawn option 

On 11/6/2022 at 3:11 AM, lk74 said:

Sorry folks, I should have run some tests before uploading this.

Apparently, RW addiction consumption detection did not run when ingesting cum. My guess is the code had a filter for thing category, and Cum being OrganicProductBase is being filtered out.

I changed cum's parent from OrganicProductBase to DrugBase, and now RW does consider it as a drug and everything works just fine.

so, patch 1.2

might break something tho, since I replaced GatheredCum def

If I werent this lazy I should make a new drug that gives cum... but HOW CAN ONE ACCEPT PROCESSED CUM AS CUM !!!!

rjw-sexp-CumGenesV2.zip 99.52 kB · 7,648 downloads

Any possibility that cum can be introduced by other ways than ingesting? Possible patch with the RJWcum mod which adds cum hediffs to genitals after sex?

Edited by Bingusasdf
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2023 at 3:11 AM, Bingusasdf said:

Any possibility that cum can be introduced by other ways than ingesting? Possible patch with the RJWcum mod which adds cum hediffs to genitals after sex?

A rough inspection of the codes tells me RJWSexperience already has this functionality. 
condition for triggering this : fertile male, oral, cum volume > 0, not using condom

Edited by lk74