Sims 4 high school years another mod breaker ?

5 minutes ago, MiiTy said:

Seeing no new news on new patch , just wish they Fix everything before releasing new content, lag issues started with werewolves, before was eco living but that got fixed .

The new patch didn 't bring much .. well , if only healing from incest attraction .  Although this glitch was cool?

1 hour ago, Tyrber said:

Oh , by the way .. this update broke my sliders on werewolf again.  I 'll bet you a paw that now every update will break sliders .

Grrrrrrrrr noooooo , yes patches break mods , this is getting crazy , so cmar etc will be patching their mods to fix sliders.  You see why alot cc creators have quit .

Hello Poor Malcolm And Wolfgang Teen Sad Tsk Clara And Bella Sad Ripp Grunt And Liam Beckett Yaoi Wolfgang X Ripp And Liam X Malcolm and Lou X Liam Nooo! Wolfgang X Clara And Malcolm X Old Bella  Broke heart  Wisher WW Teen setting ?  Evil freebreadalpaca

c2a2b1979cfc5307c0e666068b3379a0.gif

giphy.gif

Screenshot_20220804-222332_Chrome.jpg

Edited by ClintPatrickTheSimsXXX

and , someone came across body hair - but already made for a new hair growth function? 

I am already using the s4 studio program myself , implementing existing hair .  But I 'm still waiting for body hair from moderators .

Edited by Tyrber

It's almost the middle of the month, and EA is not going to officialize a new set.

Where are my zombies, fairies   EA  ?

Although the EA company has already become insolent finally ....

Edited by Tyrber

I assumed that zombies would be just in this addition ... but fuck me in the mouth

Mi kier mira den e simi 4 zombie !  Zambi ta parse un kadaver dañá .  O, felisidat ku e wega di simi 4 pa e muchanan di e generashon nobo di 5+ 

1 hour ago, CaffeineHigh said:

For those with lag, do you have seasons?  Rain and snow always makes my game choppy, I had to turn rain and snow off in the options.

Wow really , things were ok until werewolves arrived , but before echo living coursed it but EA fixed that lag , but with game state now and coding etc I guess all has impact , 

Here I am now storming the sims community, and I came across this post

I will say directly and clearly that I don 't like it when anyone counts my money .  For EA , money is important , not the sims 4 community / fans .  I am very happy for Laura Miele - she is a businesswoman , but when I read this , I was disgusted .

30 minutes ago, MiiTy said:

Hearing still issues and another kit leaked.

Desert luxe kit .

Is the theme of the distant East again ? Seriously , EA ? They have already released a kit of " Personal Oasis " - do they have problems with imagination ??? Oh yeah!

Edited by Tyrber
1 hour ago, Tyrber said:

Here I am now storming the sims community, and I came across this post

I will say directly and clearly that I don 't like it when anyone counts my money .  For EA , money is important , not the sims 4 community / fans .  I am very happy for Laura Miele - she is a businesswoman , but when I read this , I was disgusted .

All bout money , players just pay their wages while they sit back and laugh .

1 hour ago, Tyrber said:

Is the theme of the distant East again ? Seriously , EA ? They have already released a kit of " Personal Oasis " - do they have problems with imagination ??? Oh yeah!

Still weary reinstalling new patch and expansion as still broke I see , and still no lag fix .

The year 2023 was mentioned in this post …

I hope that the sims 4 will end its existence , and thereby stop torturing and fucking players with a shard from a bottle .  Please the sims 4 - die, die!!!!

If EA continues to milk the sims 4 to the blood until 2070, it will be fucked up

Edited by Tyrber

Anyway , when I play in an open school , it seems to me that it 's still the same mods .  Well , not like that , I can 't call it an addition ... just a game set .  Yes , a new city has been added - but , in the same game set " vampires " , " into the jungle " , " camping " ... there are also cities and vacation worlds .