Sims 4 high school years another mod breaker ?

1 hour ago, Santana-Red said:

Anybody know how to solve the issue where CAS changes won't save? Getting desperate here! 

Hmmmm never had that issue , I would have good sort out of mods if you already done that then guess new game , would it be cc issue? 

My game finally running well no issues , only lag on start n occasionally a slight lag , had huge sort out of cc , everything updated .

One issue if a teen graduates and leaves school , if change mind how do I get em back to school ?

1 hour ago, Santana-Red said:

Anybody know how to solve the issue where CAS changes won't save? Getting desperate here! 

On 8/10/2022 at 5:49 AM, wild_guy said:

Well, my sims already have FBD parts applied so I don't have a necessity to edit them at the moment, I think many users may be in a similar situation.

Not a good idea since face paint is a part of a particular outfit. 
It's possible to move them to tattoos instead but personally, I prefer to have them in skin details. Besides, existing MCCC Custom Definitions won't work for them if they were moved, they must be re-created for the new CAS part type as well.

As far as I tried, applying skin details in other outfits and just exit CAS from everyday outfit won't give a positive result. 
Skin details must be namely applied in everyday category and moreover, namely for the first everyday outfit if you have several of them, otherwise the bug will occur.

So the best way to apply FBD parts as for now seems to be:
1. Creating additional everyday outfit by duplicating the first one.
2. Removing clothes for the first everyday outfit and applying FBD parts while staying in it.
3. Deleting the first everyday outfit and exit.

And of course it would be good if EA receive many complains to this bug, otherwise it may stay unfixed for a very long time.

Wild_guy posted this one fix for the body details not applying, and I have also found that doing steps one and two of the fix that was posted, and then just exiting CAS without deleting the first casual outfit that was being worked on also works. Also in my game I can only apply one detail at a time, as in apply one detail, exit CAS to the world, reenter CAS and apply another detail. Repeating those steps until I have applied all of the details that I want.

If it's a variant of the groundhog day this thread 

has one possible temporary fix, and also speculates that un-updated clothing items might be contributing to the problem as well.

Sorry that I can't be more helpful or if these aren't the problems you are experiencing.

What you mean fix stuff that are known game bugs from years ago and current day as well like:

Home placed Rocket ship not having any build options if you built rocket a Geekcon event before placing your rocket ship at home (using a mod fix work around for this years old bug).

Broken interior surface lighting on all levels of your house (no matter how many level your house has) if you place interior stairs up to you rooftop without having a door.

Werewolf clothing not applying in CAS without doing bullshit ritual behaviour eg: swapping back and forth between Human and Wolf form in CAS.

Dodgey huge delay when selecting fridge or stove to cook that was introduced by a patch and EA thinks it's acceptable.

Yeah good luck with that, don't see EA fixing jack poop if it doesn't relate to actually making a quick buck off some poor shmuck with a "gotta have it all"  attitude.

3 hours ago, MiiTy said:

No Sims news , no nothing only simmers having alot bugs etc , 

Sims team very quiet

The players are already writing a petition ... as if their greedy company like EA will hear ... oh , everything is really serious .

The only one.. in my opinion , who does shave to talk about the corruption of the EA company is the YouTube blogger pixelade .

More than once , I came across many bloggers who were provided by EA .. early access to the new dlc .  But , as soon as the players / bloggers said something bad , and their honest opinion about the new addition , the catalog ... EA just took and crossed out such players from its list .

A myth or a legend, or a yellow duck ... Believe it or not

That 's why I ran away from the sims 4 so quickly - as soon as the game just started to fly out to the desktop and this is just the tip .  Even on the sims community , players write that they have also switched to s3 or to the bright  s2 .

Edited by Quickly - I
2 minutes ago, ClintPatrickTheSimsXXX said:

Tomorrow Go Bella Goth Firework

the main thing is that children would not suffer ... and preoccupied teenagers.
Although, it seems to me that a salute from hot flesh should be beautiful

11 minutes ago, Quickly - I said:

the main thing is that children would not suffer ... and preoccupied teenagers.
Although, it seems to me that a salute from hot flesh should be beautiful

Remember

Screenshot_20220828-230526_Twitter.jpg