Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Does anyone know of a mod that allows you to completely recruit characters? Say you fight a bandit you take a fancy to, so instead of lopping their heads of you recruit them. 

But I also want to be able to dismiss them without then everyone turning on and killing them or what-not. Cause sometimes taking followers along to places isn't possible, or can make things more cramped then is fun.  I am currently using Extensible Follower Framework because I like how it has the dial menu and also lets me 'Force Recruit' characters. But unfortunately whenever I dismiss them because I wanna go it alone or stealthily for awhile they turn on me or each other.   x<

Anyone know of anything that might help?

Puppetmaster here at LL does it ,and even though its an old mod  Slammer64 has kept it going and it works with the latest sexlab, well all of the versions of sexlab.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/463-puppet-master/

I used to have a mod ages ago that overhauled the guards in all the different holds. It made the armors and outfits more unique looking instead of just a recolor of the same outfit. I think it also added different ranks to the guards, which altered what the guards would wear. Does anyone recall this mod?

Could it be Immersive Amor?

That adds a lot of Guard Diversity, IIRC.

Diverse gaurds?

GDSDO?

I think it might have used Immersive Armors, but it was more specific than what Immersive Armors does to the leveled lists if that makes sense. Like there was a set of pieces of Immersive Armor specifically for Whiterun guards to use, but not all of them used all pieces, so there was some variety, and so on for each hold.

I'm not sure if it was ever on nexus either. I spent a lot of time on other mod sites during the time I used it, and it could have been from any of them.

I just found a "newer" mod that uses the Witcher 2 armor assets to do the same thing, so I might give that a try.

It was always so stupid, you talk to the blacksmith in each hold, and they talk about how busy they are making armor for the soldiers, but all the soldiers are wearing leather and cloth armor.

I'm currently looking for a mod called   "Mountains Enhanced".

It used to be on the nexus but Aceeq replaced it with "enhanced landscape" which is some kind of "all in one" but I'm only interested in the mountain overhaul (and the all in one is not compatible with my mods ...).

If someone has the file I'm really interested.

Does anyone know of a mod that allows you to completely recruit characters? Say you fight a bandit you take a fancy to, so instead of lopping their heads of you recruit them. 

But I also want to be able to dismiss them without then everyone turning on and killing them or what-not. Cause sometimes taking followers along to places isn't possible, or can make things more cramped then is fun.  I am currently using Extensible Follower Framework because I like how it has the dial menu and also lets me 'Force Recruit' characters. But unfortunately whenever I dismiss them because I wanna go it alone or stealthily for awhile they turn on me or each other.   x<

Puppetmaster here at LL does it ,and even though its an old mod  Slammer64 has kept it going and it works with the latest sexlab, well all of the versions of sexlab.

Ah, but it doesn't remove factions. So if I recruited a bandit, they'd get attacked by guards/citizens. Which would lead to unwelcome chaos.

Ah, but it doesn't remove factions. So if I recruited a bandit, they'd get attacked by guards/citizens. Which would lead to unwelcome chaos.

only if you let them loose or have them wait. while they are your follower they are your faction..

only if you let them loose or have them wait. while they are your follower they are your faction..

See, an I already have EFF which allows me to recruit bandits and so on, my issue is that I want them to be a permanent convert. So I can send them to Paradise Valley or somewhere and not have to worry about them dying or killing everyone. Cause there are still some times where you can't always take your followers someplace.

Looking for a hand mesh replacement for beats races that works for UUNP rm sliders using this race http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72416/? altered by me slightly to make use of a non sfw body/rm sliders uunp base I have a slight hand seem as ill show in a screen to took its not usually noticeable but love to fix it. If it bothers me to much ill just rename my human hands and loose the claws.

NSFW

enb%202016_02_14%2020_26_58_31_zpsvqxufw

Yo while we're at it would someone mind uploading Brutish Male Argonian? IIRC it also came with a skeleton that made their bodies significantly bigger in comparison to the normal races. That'd be nice too.

There's one on the HDT PE forums right now, but it's a bit borked and doesn't work properly with XPMSE, what with the extended sliders being kinda broken. If someone could patch that up that'd be nice too.

You know, if I hadn't desperately needed that hard drive space... I knew this was going to cause more trouble than it was worth!

This one was a bit easier to dig back up, pulled it off the LadyMoiraine forums. I renamed some things to make it easier to understand, so you'll have to unzip it before you install anything.

I think this is what you're looking for? It will increase male Khajiit body size as well, and I don't think it actually came with BAM, but it was linked to in the description. I'm not entirely sure it works with XPMSE3+, I'm actually about to test that. I haven't used it in a long time.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61132/?

or

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40983-bulky-body-shape-for-beast-races/

ATTACHED ZIP:

Brutish Argonian Male Meshes.zip
Brutish Argonian Voice Replacer.zip
EXTRAS
 |- FIX - Females (without Argonian Female Refined).zip
 |- NPC- Baked Male Argonians for Skyrim and DLCs.zip
 |- RACE - Argonian Brute Race.zip

EDIT:

You know what, I might as well start collecting all these disappearing beast mods I use in one place so I don't lose em again.  :P

Google Drive - Beast Race Archive

EDIT 2:

That male beast skeleton does NOT load properly with recent mods. At least not in my config, it CTD'd on a new game. I'm guessing it's because I'm using the most recent RaceMenu which is expecting XPMSE3? That skeleton is built from XP32 2.4, which would explain why I haven't used it in a while! Someone should poke Sheothemadone and see if he's interested in updates. :P

Brutish Argonian Male.zip

You know, if I hadn't desperately needed that hard drive space... I knew this was going to cause more trouble than it was worth!

This one was a bit easier to dig back up, pulled it off the LadyMoiraine forums. I renamed some things to make it easier to understand, so you'll have to unzip it before you install anything.

I think this is what you're looking for? It will increase male Khajiit body size as well, and I don't think it actually came with BAM, but it was linked to in the description. I'm not entirely sure it works with XPMSE3+, I'm actually about to test that. I haven't used it in a long time.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61132/?

or

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40983-bulky-body-shape-for-beast-races/

ATTACHED ZIP:

Brutish Argonian Male Meshes.zip
Brutish Argonian Voice Replacer.zip
EXTRAS
 |- FIX - Females (without Argonian Female Refined).zip
 |- NPC- Baked Male Argonians for Skyrim and DLCs.zip
 |- RACE - Argonian Brute Race.zip

EDIT:

You know what, I might as well start collecting all these disappearing beast mods I use in one place so I don't lose em again.  :P

Google Drive - Beast Race Archive

EDIT 2:

That male beast skeleton does NOT load properly with recent mods. At least not in my config, it CTD'd on a new game. I'm guessing it's because I'm using the most recent RaceMenu which is expecting XPMSE3? That skeleton is built from XP32 2.4, which would explain why I haven't used it in a while! Someone should poke Sheothemadone and see if he's interested in updates. :P

Thanks dude, I wasn't expecting to get this extensive of a reply.

Sexy stuff aside, Argonians and Khajiits are seriously underrated and if TESVI doesn't kick it up a notch I am going to be mildly dissapointed. Thanks again.