Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Hi guys. Can someone upload SKSE latest version? coz i can't download it from skse.silverclock.org. I always get Connection Timed Out even if I got a working internet connection.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance!

Typo business with the extra letter "c". SKSE is found on skse.silverlock.org

If you still can't get it, just post here and I'll PM you a copy.

sorry for the typo. can you please send me a mirror? thank you!

I've searched around using various key-words, and have sifted through QUITE a few pages of stuff.  Got too tired to keep reading (after work), so here it is:

"I use 7B Bombshell, with the XPMSE skelly (keeping it all up-to-date), and various other SL mods; I'm trying to find a non-bikini, non-skimpy, BBP enabled, Belly Weight enabled (for pregnancy, etc.) armor mod that covers the base armors from all the DLCs (core, HF, DG, and DB).

I know there is the Remodeled one, but it is "skimpy" (and very comely), and the friend I am setting up the experience for (semi-immersive) isn't interested in that.  She wants all the jiggle and bling, and more realism than I use.  Full coverage gear."

That about covers it.  'Please', and 'Thank You', in advance.  :)

@ther1pper

They probably want weaker because they are tired of these overpowered one hit wonders while they are left twiddling their fingers as they never get a chance to attack. I have a follower like that high powered magic daedric sword I tend to shoot her ass in the back just so I can attack instead of her running in and killing it or magic spamming.

Slight bump.

Powerful followers suck. Where can I find weak followers? Thanks.

@ther1pper

They probably want weaker because they are tired of these overpowered one hit wonders while they are left twiddling their fingers as they never get a chance to attack. I have a follower like that high powered magic daedric sword I tend to shoot her ass in the back just so I can attack instead of her running in and killing it or magic spamming.

Slight bump.

Amazing Follower Tweaks (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15524/?) allows you to manage the level and stats of your followers.

I'm looking for three mods:

1) A mod that benefits spellwarriors, i.e. benefits for having a spell & a weapon. Preferably SPERG compatible. I already have Classic Classes, which is awesome.

2) A mod that shows me wether or not I already know the enchantment on an item.

3) An unarmoured mod, preferably compatible with custom perk trees.

I wanted to bump my own post above, so here. :)

is there a mod that allows the player to temporarly turn in to a succubus? then when she turns back its back into the normal race she was before?

This is what you want

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25829-psq-playersuccubusquest-for-sexlab/

with this

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1968-psq-playersuccubusquest-transform-package/

cant use them for now as its 1.60+ >.< and im still using 1.59c :/ but I saved them for a later date thanks!

So, I've been trying to do this myself, but am in waaaayyyyyy over my head. I think I'd need at least a few years of computer classes under my belt for this:

Since I've just discovered a fucking kickass Stargate mod (stargates, ring teleporters, everything!) I figured we deserve an armor to match!

Fortunately, one was created for Oblivion: Slof's Jaffa Kree!

A great old mod, and one that would look just fine converted to skyrim. Actually, with the environment maps and cube maps, I daresay it would come out looking even better than it did in Oblivion, with a nice metallic gleam.

Unfortunately, my skill with modding is pretty much limited to making nifty houses and copy pasting together new weapons in nifskope, this is waaay beyond me.

But just think: you could wear the armor of a literal god.

How badass is that?

Me, I'm just going to quietly put this out here and hope (and also get to work making a nifty Goa-uld themed palace for my character.)

post-123838-0-44811400-1455929004_thumb.jpg

post-123838-0-59298000-1455929027_thumb.jpg

1) A mod that benefits spellwarriors, i.e. benefits for having a spell & a weapon. Preferably SPERG compatible. I already have Classic Classes, which is awesome.

I wanted to bump my own post above, so here. :)

Ah, right on......  hopefully someone has some good answers.  I'll have to check out classic classes.

Here's an unarmed/unarmored mod that's pretty decent: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15725/?   You don't have to go unarmed, you can level either/or.

That looks quite promising, thanks!

If anyone can answer 1& 2, that'd be awesome.

~snip~

There used to be a file on Nexus called Unknown Enchants but its been hidden, see discussion here -

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrim/comments/2pro4m/anyone_have_the_unknown_enchants_mod/

However SkyComplete also tracks enchantments. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60445/?

For unarmoured mods what are you looking for?

~snip~

There used to be a file on Nexus called Unknown Enchants but its been hidden, see discussion here -

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrim/comments/2pro4m/anyone_have_the_unknown_enchants_mod/

However SkyComplete also tracks enchantments. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60445/?

For unarmoured mods what are you looking for?

For unarmoured mods: it's mainly to have my Mage learn some other kind of armouring apart from spells. Like Oblivion's & Morrowind's Unarmoured skill. However, I already use a mod that changes skill trees (SPERG).

Thanks for SkyComplete!

Also, I used to have a mod that *added* +/- 10 Breton presets, but I can't find it anywhere. If anyone knows about such a mod, many thanks!

I noticed that Warhammers seem not to have their own specific set of animations. while at first this doesn't really bother me the lack of proper warhammer specific kill moves does. I mean after all how does hitting animal across their mouth with the hammer make sense as a kill move for a warhammer. is there a mod somewhere I can use that specifically adds warhammer kill moves? I looked on nexusmods but could not find any that actually give warhammers their own animation type. I would think the basic twohandaxe animations it uses could just be copied and renamed and then an edit made to give it specific killmoves? anyways if anyone has any suggestions/help that'd be great.