[REquest] Sylvanas voice patch for Sylvanas Companion Mod

So guys, since my old account is still on limbo, til someone merges this one with the old

i've qut playing after the entire paid mods incident, and lost some time playing fallout 4 and revisiting wow, after seeing some spoilers for woW legion, i've decided to play skyrim once again, i was removing the dust from my old mod list, and then i discovered that someone made 100% and perfect Sylvanas Windrunner companion mod for skyrim, unfortunately, without a good voicepack due to nexus

Could someone plase make a voice patch for her? Heroes VoiceOver covers it already an entire library for her, ever for some quests

Here's the mod

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70306/

could someone please make a good patch for her?

If I had any idea who the character was I might do it. But I don't, so the appeal is kind of lost on me. That video seems like it'd be a great resource though. And since the character is already made, it wouldn't take very long to do.

I'd recommend trying it yourself following one of the many guides out there.

If I had any idea who the character was I might do it. But I don't, so the appeal is kind of lost on me. That video seems like it'd be a great resource though. And since the character is already made, it wouldn't take very long to do.

I'd recommend trying it yourself following one of the many guides out there.

the problem is

that i dont have a recorder or even a microphone to do this, isn't that easy as eveyone or even the guide says it

You don't need one, you already have the sound files from the video. You just need to use audacity or something to cut it up into clips. The guide I linked doesn't require a microphone either. If you save the clip as Temp.wav in the sound\voice folder, the CK will think you recorded it yourself and work fine. I've followed that process on every voiced follower I've made and have never had any problems.

But it's your mod concept, you can pursue it's completion however you'd like.

You don't need one, you already have the sound files from the video. You just need to use audacity or something to cut it up into clips. The guide I linked doesn't require a microphone either. If you save the clip as Temp.wav in the sound\voice folder, the CK will think you recorded it yourself and work fine. I've followed that process on every voiced follower I've made and have never had any problems.

But it's your mod concept, you can pursue it's completion however you'd like.

ironically i've found the entire audopack ripped in another website

Sylvanas Audio.rar

I could prolly do it but i'm currently finishing a mod to flesh out Astrid as a fully-functional voiced follower. I'm actually done with the basic stuffs, just want to add more features to her (marriage/radiantdialogue/etc). So I'll be able to start on this soon.

if i had the chance to travel to where you live, i would hug you and pay some beer!

the idea was simply make her fully voiced but without the warcraft references, something akin to Lydia, Frea and serana, she could even react to some things like solstheim, soul cairn or even the MQ