Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

http://fairytas.tumblr.com/post/122604394701/phoenix-dress-almost-finished-for-her-big-debut-in

tumblr_nqm6hyachU1tydhaso1_1280.jpg

Here would be another pic showing the chestpiece only an armor based on this would surly be nice.

tumblr_npw4i2wOjO1tydhaso1_1280.jpg

Bumping this with a proof of concept. I can't release the actual mesh because A. i haven't gotten permission for anything yet, and B. it was a personal project so it's not exactly the most professional, someone else could easily do better. This is pretty much just to show it's possible to get a very similar result solely by mashing up a couple meshes :P.

The basic principal is to cut the arms out of the Elven Light Cuirass (in this case i used the one from this because high-poly), and i used the skirt part of this here, though obviously you can use something else as desired, this is just for this particular look.

My result is in the spoiler below.

aIf89aO.png

And the other pieces, in case anyone asks: Gauntlets are from this, sleeves are from this, i forget what boots i used but it's easy enough to find boots like that.

Looking nice though I think you should do a little retexturing/recolouring.

Although I know it is difficult, doing the top part of the plate (towards the neck part) would make it 11/10.

okay it wont let me edit my post above or use a quote. something about it being my first post so..... 

I found something close to what i am looking for.

bingles buff armors. 

if youre here cause youre looking for the same kind of skimpy but no genitalia skimpy just search for that!

and since thats my second post i can actually LINK ITTTTT dunno why theres a rule for that but anyway here you go:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6795/?

sort of skimpy male armor that doesnt have genitalia showing!

Is there a tattoo mod that provides (preferably symmetrical and simple) body patterns for the front body? Striples, scales, on the chest or stomach, etc. In other words, nothing like fancy tribal markings or more complex designs in general.

The reason I'm not that specific about it is because I am playing an Argonian who is purple but otherwise uses different colors on her face and neck, and think that tattoos would be a way of getting those colors distributed along the rest of the body so it isn't all purple without using a design that obviously looks like a tattoo or marking, but rather more 'natural' looking with some tweaking.

Doesn't matter if it's RaceMenu or SlaveTats, I will work with what someone may find.

okay it wont let me edit my post above or use a quote. something about it being my first post so..... 

I found something close to what i am looking for.

bingles buff armors. 

if youre here cause youre looking for the same kind of skimpy but no genitalia skimpy just search for that!

and since thats my second post i can actually LINK ITTTTT dunno why theres a rule for that but anyway here you go:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6795/?

sort of skimpy male armor that doesnt have genitalia showing!

The linking rule for new members exists to protect members from spammers who intend to link to questionable content/malware. The moderators are good but they aren't omnipresent.

Is there a tattoo mod that provides (preferably symmetrical and simple) body patterns for the front body? Striples, scales, on the chest or stomach, etc. In other words, nothing like fancy tribal markings or more complex designs in general.

The reason I'm not that specific about it is because I am playing an Argonian who is purple but otherwise uses different colors on her face and neck, and think that tattoos would be a way of getting those colors distributed along the rest of the body so it isn't all purple without using a design that obviously looks like a tattoo or marking, but rather more 'natural' looking with some tweaking.

Doesn't matter if it's RaceMenu or SlaveTats, I will work with what someone may find.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50032/?

This has an Argonian specific body pattern - and several more primitive looking designs that may work? Not quite 'tribal' - simpler.

Guys, how to wear swords on back? When i install mods "weapons on back" i have problems with schlongs because of replacement of skeleton.nif(imcompatible with SOS skeleton). Where to get skeleton nif with swords on back and properly working schlongs?

Install Dual Sheath Redux, then Schlongs of Skyrim, and then use XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended. Let XPMSE overwrite everything. It has support for all of that.

Guys, how to wear swords on back? When i install mods "weapons on back" i have problems with schlongs because of replacement of skeleton.nif(imcompatible with SOS skeleton). Where to get skeleton nif with swords on back and properly working schlongs?

Install Dual Sheath Redux, then Schlongs of Skyrim, and then use XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended. Let XPMSE overwrite everything. It has support for all of that.

Nope. After installing XPMSE i have sword on left leg, not in my back ; \

With XPMSE draw/sheathe animations are picked in the installer and weapon positions are picked by adjusting sliders in RaceMenu. Find the Sword Style slider and move it until the sword is on your back.

With XPMSE draw/sheathe animations are picked in the installer and weapon positions are picked by adjusting sliders in RaceMenu. Find the Sword Style slider and move it until the sword is on your back.

Okay, sword moved to back, but i cant draw and sheath when I am at third person mode. At first person it works well. 

Okay, sword moved to back, but i cant draw and sheath when I am at third person mode. At first person it works well. 

Give it a moment.

In Dual Sheath Redux the first drawing of a weapon, after changing its position in RaceMenu, assigns you fitting drawing and holstering animations. That takes up to 10 seconds total.

Give it a moment.

In Dual Sheath Redux the first drawing of a weapon, after changing its position in RaceMenu, assigns you fitting drawing and holstering animations. That takes up to 10 seconds total.

I think i see a problem now. After installing Dual sheath redux i have dual sheath redux.esp in data folder, but i can't see dual sheath redux patch.esp. Because of absense patch.esp i can't  use dual sheath redux patcher.jar and thus i can't generate patch.esp (it says, that i don't have dual sheath redux.esp in load order, but it's already in order!). Samsara's whell rotated again, lol. What should I do now?

Give it a moment.

I think i see a problem now. After installing Dual sheath redux i have dual sheath redux.esp in data folder, but i can't see dual sheath redux patch.esp. Because of absense patch.esp i can't  use dual sheath redux patcher.jar and thus i can't generate patch.esp (it says, that i don't have dual sheath redux.esp in load order, but it's already in order!). Samsara's whell rotated again, lol. What should I do now?

You can try using it through SkyProc.

IIRC, Equipping Overhaul works similar to Dual Sheath Redux, so it the above doesn't work, you can replace the mod itself.

Give it a moment.

You can try using it through SkyProc.

IIRC, Equipping Overhaul works similar to Dual Sheath Redux, so it the above doesn't work, you can replace the mod itself.

SkyProc made DSRpatch.esp. Equipping animations still doesn't work, When i tap R, character just stands still, and then he could fight with invisible sword (sword still on back). But if i equip it through first person mod - its okay, then character holds sword in his hand. Then why character could equip sword through first person but can't through third person?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50032/?

This has an Argonian specific body pattern - and several more primitive looking designs that may work? Not quite 'tribal' - simpler.

I suppose it could work, I'll give it a try in-game.

Could someone please give converting (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1253-aradia-living-armor-jellyfish-edition-4232015) to cbbe tbbp bodyslide a try. Would really like to use this armor, but it doesn't fit my character's body type or sliders.

No need to feel rushed if you attempt this, also yes I realise others have requested this also.  However I still can't seem to find a conversion that's been done. So thanks in advance to who ever gets this done at some point. Cheers.

SkyProc made DSRpatch.esp. Equipping animations still doesn't work, When i tap R, character just stands still, and then he could fight with invisible sword (sword still on back). But if i equip it through first person mod - its okay, then character holds sword in his hand. Then why character could equip sword through first person but can't through third person?

Get newest versions of SKSE and XPMS. If you can't open Dual Sheath's patcher then I also suggest getting Java.

If that fails describe the situation to the mod's author. Can't help you more.

Is there any Chinese repeating crossbow? (aka chu-ko-no)

I know it exist a dwemer automatic crossbow but i really like to have a chu ko no XD

It look like this

2e7451d24f25aee7a79b82638225e286image750

you are looking for such thing?

Van Helsing Crossbow by mjy

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28555/?

http://static-2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/28555-1-1358738624.jpg

not exactly what im looking but still badass enough for me XD

Is there any Chinese repeating crossbow? (aka chu-ko-no)

I know it exist a dwemer automatic crossbow but i really like to have a chu ko no XD

It look like this

2e7451d24f25aee7a79b82638225e286image750

you are looking for such thing?

---snip---

Van Helsing Crossbow by mjy

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28555/?

http://static-2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/28555-1-1358738624.jpg

not exactly what im looking but still badass enough for me XD

I know what you look for. this.

https://youtu.be/nkyrhNgZAg0

but is not available for Skyrim.

Good, Argonian mods that are stable. I found a couple on Nexus and wanted to know what some thought about them. And if there any other, better or different mods for Improving my Favorite race. (spoiled for size)